[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the love of god, can someone non-sarcastically explain to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 21

File: DonaldIvankaUhh.jpg (61KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
DonaldIvankaUhh.jpg
61KB, 1050x700px
For the love of god, can someone non-sarcastically explain to me the logic behind Trump-fanboys calling everyone they don't approve of 'cucks'?

They have created a cult of personality around this ugly idiot and worship him the same way young girls worhsip their favorite boy-groups. How on earth do they accomplish this astonishing feat of mental gymnastics and ignore the painfully obvious cuck behaviour they themselves display???

With all the hate they gave Obama and his supporters, they're taking nonsensical, blind obedience to a new level.

I'm disappointed, after all the years of loudmouthing on /pol/ the least you poor bastards could have done is retain a healthy level of skepticism towards this walking joke.

what the fuck is happening

Guys ffs, alright you voted for him, I get it; Hillary sucks donkey balls, forget about the stupid election. What is this constant boner you fellas got for him?

I mean at least have some fucking pride.
>>
>>722513136
>Trying to argue with stupid people

Remember on /pol/ before this election when you tried to disagree with a ridiculous conspiracy theory? Everyone just called you JIDF.

You cannot argue with illogical people. They don't have an argument and live in echo chambers. Some people think Trump is a funny meme and some people now live on sites like Infowars and get their news from there.

Anything that disagrees with him is fake news or dishonest. Trump has created a system that makes it impossible to win against him because of alternative facts or "FAKE NEWS".

No one should come to 4chan for intelligent discussion or political debate. It's a circle jerk for echo chamber nutjobs and shitposters.
>>
I mean guys, don't get me wrong, but I'm starting to see this correlation of stark right shift on 4chan and the surge of Trap threads in the past 3-4 years
>>
It's an attack on a guys masculinity.

The fanboys (especially before the election) were mostly comprised of a few dozen individuals who were trolling reddit and disqus using multiple accounts to flood discussions with support. I'm not saying they were paid, but they were campaign volunteers, and their job was to create the appearance of a movement online. These things can become self fulfilling--gaming the internet.
>>
>>722513136
half of them are probably spambots that can't say anything other than MAGA and the rest are envious wannabes.
>>
shills are getting desperate lol
yall are a bunch of losers
>>
>>722513324
bruv I jsut can't fit into my mind the level of disregard these peopel have for themselves, their own manlIyhood, whatever you want to call it

the whole political scene has turned into a caricature of itself fml
>>
>>722513438
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them came from the_donald. They spend all day shitposting and upvoting their threads to /r/all
>>
At the time, 'cuck' was a new and trendy thing to say or call someone. Word-of-the-week.
>>
>>722513454
>the whole political scene has turned into a caricature of itself fml
Well look who was elected president. We elected a literal cartoon character. Politifact has checked a multitude of his statements and almost 70% of them are flat out false.
>>
>>722513438
>>722513388

Is that really plausible? I'm genuinely clueless in that matter
>>
>>722513464
Yep, and its not very many people... just a few using multiple accounts.
>>
You are, probably, a fucking cuck if you don't even know what the word means. Sad. :(.
>>
>>722513510
listen dudd I'm not even from the USA, I'm living in Europe and to me all this seems so unreal. With the next couple of elections we're going to see simialrly disgusting results here in Europe

I mean, UK is already on its way out, I'm getting the feeling that there could once again be war in Europe. Holy shit man
>>
>>722513557
Even today you can definitely tell the bots and spare accounts by looking at the account names on reddit. People don't create user names like 'shitBarf' unless they are making the accounts specifically for shitposting.
>>
>>722513136
Really weak bait
Pay attention in class you little shit
>>
>>722513746
go to hell Trump zombie
>>
Because Trumpettes can't argue on facts. So like every other bigoted, backwards authoritarian they insult people's sexuality instead of being diplomatic. "Cuck" and "Faggot" sure aren't arguments but they're great at tearing people down.

That's the thing. These nazis don't care about anything other than exterminating the people they don't like.
>>
>>722513869
you can dislike trump all you want, but being confused about a meme over a year old means you need to fucking leave.
>>
>>722513464
pretty universally agreed upon that reddit, in all forms, needs to get the fuck out.
>>
>>722513136
Trump has mastered the art of trolling
>>
File: 1465374438399.gif (335KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1465374438399.gif
335KB, 350x233px
>>722513136
>>
File: estj-agentsmith-pics02.png (121KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
estj-agentsmith-pics02.png
121KB, 500x200px
>>722513136
>what the fuck is happening
don't you know?
humans are cancer.
>>
>>722513136
OP why are you worried about Trump and not the fact that kids are being raped by cultist pedophiles?
>>
>>722513136
How is this different from liberals calling normal people cis scum and racist and nazi and other shit
Talking about patriarchy and priviledge and shit.

Fuck off you self righteous hypocrite fuck and your double strandards.
>>
>>722514610
I don't give a fuck about Trump, I'm talking about his blind followers. I don't know if the cultist pedophile thing is true. Plus Hillary is a bag of shit.

Stay away with your tribalism man. Why y'all gotta default to paprtisan attitudes any time something slightly political comes up.

It's the same bullshit as the libtards
>>
>>722514610
That's a stawman argument my take is they will go after vulnerabl weird dudes ,ie the 4chan demo to make it seem like the administration is doing something about child predators. To make it seem to the uninformed masses that the administration is tough on thought crimes. I think Trump might be very well impeached or pushed out of office by the summer this year. Pence is arguably worse but he's the kibd of guy who has run a state begore so he has some administrative experience in government. Trump is the kind of guy who never truly faced adversity or struggle in his silver spooned life a sheltered life of yes men and lapdogs that vow down to his narcissism and megalomania.
>>
>>722516021
Yeah I don't give a fuck about liberals, genius
I didn't call you 'cis scum and racist and nazi and other shit' did I mofo?

This is really cheap. Not everyone that disagrees with or criticizes you has got to be a SJW shill, you know. You're just unable to give me an answer and therefore you pull this equivalent of name calling.
>>
>>722513637
I highly doubt he wants to watch his significant other have sex with another person
>>
>>722516021

It's different because you ARE a fucking nazi piece of shit, and I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>722513136
well "calling everyone they don't approve of 'cucks'" is exactly how the media acts, so it indeed doesnt make sense to act like the ones you hate
but since Obama and Hillary are criminals, it makes sense Trump gets so much support
>>
>>722513136
>>
File: trump0.jpg (69KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
trump0.jpg
69KB, 600x617px
maybe you guys can write a petition or do another protest or dress up like vaginas again. haha those get you far.
>>
Guys who complain about cucks are the loneliest, most pathetic turds around. Why are they mad at cucks? Because cucks get SO MUCH PUSSY they can afford to share with buddies and strangers.

I've bulled for dozens of cucks. All were cool dudes who wanted their gf/wife to be happy in bed. A couple were super turned on.
>>
shut up cuck
>>
>>722516462
>since Obama and Hillary are criminals

They are indeed and I'm glad you brought it up:
I actually like Obama, I like his attitude, I like his eloquence, the way he carries hismelf.
But here's the thing. I'm man enough to admit that I'm not oblivious to his charming, cool attitude(no homo, to me it's cool). I can admit that my sympathies for him are irrational from a political and defininitely a moral perspective and I make an effort to remind myself that at the bottom of it all he is no less a scumbag than President Twittermagnate.
>>
>>722513136
>I mean at least have some fucking pride.
Says the crying Yank commie
>>
>>722516683
again, who the fuck talked about rallies or liberals in general. I talked to your dumb ass and tried to explain py oint of view and this is your cowardly standard reddit shill answer
>>
>>722517136
Is name calling all you can do? Classy my man, very classy
>>
File: 355.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
355.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>722513136
it's the flipside of obama-fanboys calling everyone they don't approve of racists.
it's all on the wheel my friend.

here, have some tits for your troubles.
>>
File: reuters.png (493KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
reuters.png
493KB, 800x430px
Good morning crybabies, it's your current President here. Give daddy some kisses before I head to the oval office to work today.
>>
>>722513136
Healthy level of skepticism of a lib cuck like you: HE IS TRUMP OMG RACIST PUSSY GRABBER WOMAN HATER NAZI. The guy wasnt even started his presidency you retarded cucks protested like he was hitlers reincarnate. I dont know if he will be a good president or not, I believe he will be better for sure than this puppet Shillary.

Protip: stop being a twofaced faggot.
>>
>>722516021
Are you not racist?
>>
>>722517352
they're scum to me as well, fuck Obama fanboys, idgaf. That's the point though. If we can all agree that they're wrong in their behaviour, why on earth do Trump supporters make the same very same fucking msitake
>>
>>722517385
U mad kek
>>
>>722513136
Trump voters had to dumb themselves down to that level bro. You cannot argue with a liberal. YOu say anything they dont like you are a racist sexsist bigot. So why even try? Just call them a cuck and they get mad like hell, seems like its working in your case too, you beta cuck.
>>
>>722517652
Why do Trump supporters assume everyone is a liberal? Half the country didn't vote and half the people who did vote are independents
>>
File: 29809823.jpg (71KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
29809823.jpg
71KB, 710x473px
Who's your President? Say it with me....
>>
File: 87987452.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
87987452.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
T-R-U-M-P MAGA
>>
>>722517762
Please point out the assumpition that everyone is a liberal in my post.
>>
>>722517385
I didn't go to a protest or anything, I don't care about this parody of a human.

You know brah, at some point someone somwhere started calling everyone on the(imaginative, fictive) other side 'lib cucks'. And like a toddler learning its first words, you picked up those two syllabuls and now spout them in good Pavlovian fashion whenever someone talks disapprovingly about your new moral sugar daddy. That's what you are right now my man, and the whole point of me starting this thread was to kindly ask you to have some self-respect and become an intelligent human being again.

It doesn't matter if you keep supporting Trump, I literally don't care. It's insignificant.

Just have some pride is all I'm saying
>>
>>722513136
If you're white and you don't support Trump, you're a self-loathing cuck.

I'm sorry- there's just no way around that.
>>
>>722517890
>You cannot argue with a liberal
Yet OP's question wasn't why Trump supporters call liberals cucks, it's why they call anyone who disagrees with them cucks. He never mentions liberals.
>>
>>722513136
Because those retards think Trump being president somehow validates their views. They think Trump winning makes their fake news true. They think Trump finally makes the cuck meme true.

It's stupid, of course. And everyone who got more than 3 braincells knows that.
>>
>>722517979
If you are white and you support trump you are white trash hillbilly.

I'm sorry there's just no way around that
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? Libreral fags are the ones calling trump suporters cucks
>>
>>722518157
Kek

Not sure if really sarcastic though. Some trumpys are really this deluded.
>>
>>722517652
hey buddy

this guy
>>722517762
said it all.

You actually made a valid point there, I was about to agree with you on the insufferable name-calling habits of the left, then you slipped back into your edgy boy-scout vernicular.

sad, I had so much hope when I started reading your response
>>
File: 1487127951174.jpg (57KB, 603x627px) Image search: [Google]
1487127951174.jpg
57KB, 603x627px
>>722517762
Probably the same reason liberals call anyone who disagrees with them "literally hitler." Don't try to play some victim now that you're getting a taste of your own medicine, the popular vote was split down the middle with less than a 1% difference so it's safe to assume if someone didn't vote him or are complaining and whining then they ARE liberal because statistically speaking it's more than likely true.

It's hilarious how most liberals are so oblivious to their own double standards and hypocrisy. That, or they realize they're hypocrites and see nothing wrong with it which is even more sad.
>>
>>722517559
it's fanboy to fanboy, nobody else cares.

let them have their tartar sauce.
>>
File: tumblr_m6hyd58vSW1r81zgjo1_1280.jpg (291KB, 1200x816px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6hyd58vSW1r81zgjo1_1280.jpg
291KB, 1200x816px
OP is a cuck.
>>
>>722518350
:(

see, when you stop trying, that's when democracy fails
>>
>>722513136
cuck
>>
>>722518022
but we are talking about my post which is about liberals....
>>
>>722518711
We are talking about your post in reference to the OP's post. This is called context, each individual post within a thread doesn't happen in a vacuum.
>>
>>722513136
Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck,Cuck.
>>
>>722518481
People don't give a shit about the type of state they live in, why do you think we had monarchy or oligarchy for so long? Democracy by itself is a nice and charming idea, but it doesn't work. People would have to not be fucking retarded and easy to influence. They would need to inform themselves and think about politics. But people don't give a shit about this, they want a nice and quiet life without having to do anything for this. Look at all those trump voters, look at all those idiots who didn't vote. They are whats wrong with democracy, and together they're over 50% of the population.

>hurr what should I vote all are the same
There'ss _actually_ more than two parties in the US. Or go make your own party. Or go join a party and try to change something. Not voting makes trumpys stronger.
>>
File: 98729274.jpg (36KB, 578x416px) Image search: [Google]
98729274.jpg
36KB, 578x416px
Just your friendly POTUS keeping an eye on things, don't mind me. Please continue.
>>
>>722518277
See, you're doing it now. At no point have I either 1. Disagreed or disparaged Trump, or 2. Said anything even remotely liberal and yet here you go on another rant about liberals. You people are obsessed.

> popular vote was split down the middle with less than a 1% difference
Half the country didn't vote, and half of those that did vote identify as independents. The majority of the country isn't interested in getting dragged into your far right vs far left cuck offs.
>>
>>722518481
they are afforded the right to free speech under the constitution, unless you have a plan to revoke the 1st Amendment.
you don't have to like or even listen to them, just accept that they can. realize what it is and move on.

btw, the US is a republic.
>>
File: 1485712747704.jpg (49KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
1485712747704.jpg
49KB, 552x446px
>>722518277
>>
>>722518277
I'm glad you have some strong feelings towards liberals my friend, however I never gave any information on my political beliefs.

I'm calling you fellas out on a stupid attitude in a certain matter and your instant reaction is to post that same old picture with the same old statements in your response. That's my whole point. I'm trying to tell you, you're doing yourself a disservice, call me a 'beta lib cuck' all you want.

I'm not playing victim, I don'T really feel attacked.

The whole narrative in this discussion has become so absurd. You're not even talking to me right now, are you aware of that? You've become incapable of leading a discussion, because not only have your answers become automated and predictable, you're also answering to an imaginative opponent with all these absolute, exaggerated characteristics. Baby you're turning into a right wing version the delusional 2015 SJW beta lib cuck
>>
They think Trump actually gives a shit about them. Top kek. Bitches, he'd trade your life if it turned him a decent profit.

And before you Trumpsheep call me a lib cuck or a shill, know that I'm not even American and I have very little interest in your politics.

I've got no problem with you supporting the guy's policies.

I just find it funny when you suck up to a politician like he's your pimp.

You have a nice day now.
>>
>>722519351
Summarizing trumpsupporters perfectly. The cuckmeme has gone too far.
>>
>>722513475
'cuck' is the new 'faggot'.
>>
>>722519469
okay people I(OP)'ve got a confession to make I'm also not American, thought I'd mentioned it earlier but oh well

So FYI in Europe we tend think in different categories than you people.
>>
>>722519672
Not really. Europe is polarizing just like america; Everywhere you look rightwing fags are throwing their fakenews and badly shooped pictures on facebook and twitter, and the funny meme of lying media companies. it's not just in my country, it's the same in poland, france, belgium and large parts of eastern europe. In addition to that they try dismantling the european union, literally europes only chance to compete with countrys like the US or china.

To make things worse they claim to be patriotic, and by loving their country too much they destroy it like Uncle John when fucking you in the ass.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487175344497.jpg (37KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487175344497.jpg
37KB, 600x525px
Two women and four cucks.
>>
>>722513136
Cuck is the new fag.
And it's unbelievably lame and cringeworthy
>>
>>722519945
The funny thing is that antifa doesn't really do anything. Never do I hear in my country about them, and very rarely if at all do I hear about other extreme leftwing people.

Except the handful of gender-fucks, but luckily enough our people are a little too smart to fall for this shit in large numbers.
>>
>>722519941
I was referring to political categories, my bad; we don't have this ridiculous clean(unrealistic nvm) right-left split, is what I was trying to say; thank god we're still a bit more nuanced in that regard.

You're certainly right, we've got bad, bad times ahead of us. What country are you from?
>>
I'm guessing you're German?
>>
>>722520227
Or dutch....huh

this is turning into a game
>>
>>722513324
Spot on, but i still lurk on /pol to remind me of the extreme, I know some are trolls but some show their true nature. It s always important to be remind what you are fighting for.
>>
>>722520192
In my opinion, the right-left split is exactly what's happening in europe We are not on american levels yet, but it is certainly starting with this shit.

I'm from germany.
>>
>>722520192
>>722520496
maybe you two fags can blow eachother at your next antifa rally
>>
File: if.gif (324KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
if.gif
324KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>722520605
I'm not even leftwing, you fucking moron. Not everyone is antifa if they think you're a retard.
>>
>>722520605
You know, age 16 I was somewhat of a commie, I used to hang out with the leftists cool kids at teir party centers down town. Met my fair share of Antifas there. Antifa harbors some of the most fascistoid people I've seen. You'd actually fit in there boi.
>>
File: 28586361.jpg (138KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
28586361.jpg
138KB, 472x472px
>>722513324
>>
File: 1478679708022.jpg (59KB, 564x845px) Image search: [Google]
1478679708022.jpg
59KB, 564x845px
>>722518424
Okay, what SCP is that? Does the man in pic related have at least 002 level clearance?
>>
>>722520056
What country you from, Anon?
>>
>>722513136
Democrats = cucks
AKA Nigger lovers
>>
File: 1479397870591.png (40KB, 986x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479397870591.png
40KB, 986x960px
>>722513324
/thread
>>
>>722513136
You feel this way because you're a leftist. You probably never called out similar attitudes towards Obama and you certainly wouldn't have towards Hillary.
See, the leftist mindset has developed into a very dogmatic paradigm: anything right-of-center, or anything I disagree with, is sexism, racism, bigotry, transphobia, fascism, etc. Therefore, when Obama destabilizes the Middle East or kills more brown people than Bush did, or when Wikileaks comes out, and shows exactly who Hillary is, the answer is "rofl alt-facts right xD fake news xD"

I'm not pro-Trump, so hold off on the neo-nazi name calling. The right calls everyone a cuck, the left calls everyone a nazi and then attacks those people.
>>
I think a lot of trumpbois think Trump is amazingly cool because he gets hot women and talks about grabbing pussies. Fact of the matter is that it is doubtful any of the dimes he has been with fucked him because they were genuinely into him. He gets pussy because he has money- has anyone noticed how miserable Melania is? I will never be impressed by a billionaire getting pussy considering the fact that I have friends who are poor slobs who manage to land dime pieces
>>
Fucking normie liberal cucks, get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 52993767[1].jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
52993767[1].jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>722513136
You're a cuck. It's that simple.
>>
>>722522247
I even paid some women to tell everyone that he was a great lover.
>>
>>722513136

What I find more disquieting is the fact thay even if you sort of accept the Trump supporters' desire to be led by a "strong alpha male" [read: cucked], they're even wrong in that regard! Let's examine this: How is Trump strong?

Is he physically strong? Lol.

Is he a good businessman? Hell no, he's a spoiled daddy's boy who has gone bankrupt more than once and needed to resort to underhanded methods to succeed with the projects that didn't go ass up.

Is he a strong orator? Hell to the no, he's an angry 14-year old stuck in an old man's body who has just been exposed to his first bit of political theory by reading a summary of Atlas Shrugged.

Is he a strong leader for America? Very unlikely. When he's not bending over for lobbyists and big corp he'll serve his own organization's interest, first and foremost.

Is he a strong presence in foreign policy? Hahahahahahaha! Putin was literally chuffed to bits when Trump was elected. Do you know the only type of elected POTUS that makes Putin happy? The kind that willingly bends over and goes "Yes Sir Mister Putin Comrade, I will be happy to take more of your yuge Russian dick." Trump is ALSO a cuck, and his biggest bull is Putin. He'll fuck Ukraine and Trump will ignore it because he's a pussy. He'll fuck Romania and Trump will ignore it because he's a pussy. He'll fuck Finland and Trump will ignore it because he's a pussy. He'll fuck fucking Jan Mayen, a STRATEGICALLY SIGNIFICANT ISLAND belonging to a direct ally of the US, and Trump will ignore it. Why? Because he's a cuck, a pussy, a fraud, a very, very weak man. And the rest of the world knows this.
>>
>>722521891
Why do you think I'm a leftist?
As a matter of fact, I'm a European of Middle Eastern Origin, I have every reason to oppose and dislike Obama and H.Clinton.

Apart from that I think that everyone should be able to live life the way they deem best, as long as they let others do the same. If that makes me a leftist, ok. There used to be a time when American considered this part of their core values, but whatever mate.

>I'm not pro-Trump, so hold off on the neo-nazi name calling. The right calls everyone a cuck, the left calls everyone a nazi and then attacks those people.

I'm sad about the presumptive nature of this sentence, I guess that's partly my fault. I can see that my choice of words was provocative.

I was born and raised in Germany, I've met and conversed with Neo-Nazis.

I think you'll agree that this whole thread reveals a lot about the nature of today's political discourse.

>You probably never called out similar attitudes towards Obama

Disagree. Watching from this side of the pond, once you got over the general Obamania(aka blackpresidentmania) in this country, you couldn't help but notice the irrational blind trust that many folks put into Obama, me too, though my younger age at the time of his inauguration absolves me of that.

>the leftist mindset has developed into a very dogmatic paradigm

I agree whole-heartedly. Coming from a left background, it took a while to get past that. I am now confident to say that I don't categorize myself in terms of an arbitrarily chosen left-right scale. I try to form my ideas ad-hoc. I'm not a god, I try to be conscious of the areas that I lack knowledge in(most areas).

In my opinion Trump is playing his supporters like an instrument. I assume Obama was essentially the same, or at least his supporters were.

Is it not kind of me to call out Trump fanatics on their irrational behaviour? I was kinda too young when Obama was president? Shouldn't we all do this?
>>
>>722521891

> when Obama destabilizes the Middle East

Are you also one of the people who feel Obama could have done more during 9/11?
>>
>>722523101
wat?
>>
Cuck is just basically their PC way of calling people faggots.

Back in my day we just called people faggots and went on with it and weren't little bitches about it.
>>
File: 1409263424559.jpg (304KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
1409263424559.jpg
304KB, 1016x970px
You're all fucking cucks

But mostly trump supports.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.