[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know who they are or can find a source for me? I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: c91b9ae.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
c91b9ae.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
Does anyone know who they are or can find a source for me? I can't since I'm on mobile. Also amazing asses thread
>>
You can't use Google because you're on mobile?
>>
>>722511896
Don't know how to upload an image to google on mobile, yes.
>>
Found the source, it's fucking excellent.

Boy am I glad I have a PC.
>>
File: C3TzkJoVMAAYlM4.jpg (188KB, 1235x1513px) Image search: [Google]
C3TzkJoVMAAYlM4.jpg
188KB, 1235x1513px
>>722512883
>>
>>722512883
In case youre not baiting... Pls
>>
Wow a question I can actually answer. Blonde girl is @lynaritaa and the brunette is @juli.annee on instagram. You're welcome
>>
>>722511829
>Cant cause I'm on mobile
>Don't know how to upload on mobile

Nigger use your fucking brain. All you need to do is google 'reverse image search mobile' and you get exactly what you're looking for. It's amazing how fucking helpless people can be with all the resources at their disposal.
On that note I leave you with this
https://ctrlq.org/google/images/

Again, you are an intelligent being with thousands of years of cerebral evolution behind you. Act like it.
>>
>>722513446
Thanks mate
>>
>>722513723
Yeah I gotta admit I was kinda dumb not doing that before creating the thread but in my defense I did exactly that while waiting and the first reverse image search service brought 17 results and none led me to a source... Also hey man if you're gonna put this much energy on educating someone on /b/ you might wanna idk do something else?
>>
>>722513944
>This much energy
Like what, 20 seconds of typing? If you consider that to be an abundant amount of energy you are not going to get far in life.
>>
>>722514069
What's your current position in life? Legitimately curious not trying to further bash you or anything
>>
>>722514479
I manage a branch at a thriving tourist information company. BSc in computer science and psychology. I have a handful of good friends and hobbies that I frequent with a passion. Does that quench your thirst?
>>
>>722514786
Aight thanks have a good one
>>
>>722514982
You as well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.