[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any love for SMITE here? I see loads of LoL and Dota threads,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31KB, 512x288px
Any love for SMITE here?
I see loads of LoL and Dota threads, never any SMITE threads..
>>
>>722504842
I personally think smite doesnt get anywjere near the attention it deserves, i find it so much more enjoyable than other MOBAs, and its also a lot easier to pick up.
Making it better for someone like me who enjoys the type of game but doesnt have time to put a million hours into it and doesnt enjoy being flamed constantly by people who have no life.

Its the perfect mix.
>>
>>722504842
Nobody? You guys should give it a try.
>>
It's good game, ya
>>
>>722505598
Do you play often?
>>
That thread cringed me so fucking hard that i just gave up on everything... in fact nothing matters to me anymore i really just want to die right now.
Alot of people say you need to calm down but i just can't.. this anger of cringe inside of me is taking over and destroys whats left of humanity in me. Soon ill be close to you and you will feel my wrath of unspeakable horror of cringe. You gonna feel how it is to be cringed to death.
>>
buff loki plz
>>
>>722504842
My favorite god right now is Ah Puch. What about you?
>>
>>722507405
You should kys

>>722507470
Well i main Odin, he was my second X mastery.
But ive been enjoying fenrir recently.
My go to mage is vulcan
>>
File: 9867543.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9867543.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! You rock! Cancel that.
>>
>>722507534
[VEL] [VEL] [VEL] [VEL] [VEL] [VEL] [VEL]
>>
>>722507602
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>722504842
really? you see LOADS of LoL and Dota threads?
>>
>>722504842
I main Aphrodite shes ma bae...so good
>>
>>722504842
the good thing about Smite is. iits not League of Legends.
Fuuck League of Legends. its the worst game to play in 2017.
When its near the end of 2017 and people still play. well they should consider suicide
>>
>>722504842
>>722505251
said, I also play it because it's a lot more casual than other mobas. It's pretty fun to just queue up a few games of arena while I'm making cannonballs in osrs or something.

I mainly play Prototype Scylla and Gemini Agni.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.