[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. I have a real problem and if anyone would hear me out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2711.png (13KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.png
13KB, 750x1334px
Hey /b/. I have a real problem and if anyone would hear me out I would appreciate it. So there is this girl that I work with and she's been fucking this another co worker and apparently she said they stop doing all that and she just wants him as a friend but today they came to my job and they were sitting down and laughing I don't know if I'm thinking to much into this but I really like this girl. So after I got home she literally called me up and started talking to me like I didn't see shit. Like fuck /b/ I need advice on this shit
>>
dont understand the problem.
take the 4chan way and ruin it.
report it, two co-workers in a relationship is wrong. they'll be in trouble and have to stop. then you can get an in and get that puss.
>>
File: 1480695080025.jpg (321KB, 1070x948px) Image search: [Google]
1480695080025.jpg
321KB, 1070x948px
Let you old uncle give you some advice. A woman decides within about the first thirty seconds of meeting you if you are ever going to sleep together. For this girl, the answer is a stunning No.

Just move on and stop thinking about it. Join a local theatre production company and meet some real people.
>>
Sounds like a slut tbh, why are you interested?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.