[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1487101265231.jpg (25KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1487101265231.jpg
25KB, 500x440px
>>
>>722502319
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
>>
I might be depressed and melancholic but I really don't want to die and I'm hopeful that someday I'll want to live, instead of being apathetic.
>>
File: wefwfe.png (207KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
wefwfe.png
207KB, 750x740px
>>722502319
OP IS A FAG
huh, i dont feel better at all
>>
>>722502319
I think I just saw my ex post about me on imgur. It was her wii u avatar when she was talking about that in another post and I want to find her and hit her in the face until she stops moving because I hate that stupid, cheating cunt with every fiber of my being.
>>
I'm dating a sophomore girl, and I feel like shit but I also love her so much
>>
>>722502319
I just ruined my ex gf's current relationship because I'm a bitter vindictive cunt. When I logged onto her facebook and saw that she posted that they broke up I just started snickering like an autistic child on christmas.
>>
I'm working at a shit job that I'm only working one day a week. I also don't have my license. I'm also a 21 year old kissless virgin and I live with my mom. I'm to lazy to fix my situation.
>>
>>722502319
Well 2 weeks left. And then my 2 years of military Service begins
>>
i shit in the shower
>>
im married and my wife wants children.
all i want is to be alone and work alot
>>
I fucking hate niggers
>>
File: rage.png (730KB, 894x892px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
730KB, 894x892px
I hit my little sister
>>
>>722505968
That's nothing.

One time I was on the playground during recess and this little shit walks right up to me asking if I want to play ball with them. I was kind of an arrogant prick at the time and I figured I was better than everyone, so I started smacking the shit out of him. I smacked him so hard he fell on the ground, then I sat on his chest and started punching the shit out of him. The teachers supervising had to pull me off of him.

Well needless to say that was the end of my teaching career.
>>
I just got my Lv49 Monk killed on Hardcore Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition because I failed to use my Mantra of Healing or Dashing Strike to prevent or avoid the damage of an Arcane Sentry.
>>
Im in love with my best mates girlfriend and I cant stop , affecting my work and mental life but I cant do shit.
>>
Meh, I know he's moving in a few weeks, but I really don't think it was going to work out anyway. He's just dull. Great at giving head, but when do I get to suck his dick? He guards that thing like the US Constitution.

I think I'm wasting my damn time pursuing anything further with him, but I need some closure.
>>
>>722506342
I just lost my level 212 max imprinted baby lightning wyvern in Ark because I got ambushed by some cunts and my game glitched out and crashed.
>>
>>722505141
Have you ever caught it in your hand and let the hot water melt it away? It's way more satisfying than trying to waffle stomp it down the drain
>>
Whenever I try, shit goes completely wrong. Not trying is the only thing that doesn't fuck everything up.
>>
>>722502319

I've been studying Latin for the past 8 hours tonight. No sleep. It's a small test that I already took once but I'm so paranoid of failing it.
>>
>>722506675
When i was a kid I would stick my fingers up my ass and pull out the little pieces of shit and squish them in my hand until they were dissolved in the bath water. One time my mother caught me doing this and sent me to a therapist. The water was dark brown at this point.

Doing this caused my hands and most of my body to smell like shit constantly.

To this day I have no idea why I did this as a child.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.