[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been feeling absolutly nothing for the past couple of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1483163009350.gif (768KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483163009350.gif
768KB, 500x380px
I have been feeling absolutly nothing for the past couple of years.
Therapists are shit, visited a couple for like 6-10 sessions. Each and every single fuck tells me "oh dont worry, this won't take many sessions to get over with".
Only one of them mentioned being emotionally numb but i dont know whats right and whats wrongs anymore. Any advices or where can i go to? I know, Im a big retarded faggot for asking here, but im gonna roll my chances and hope someone will help me out of this.
>>
Therapists don't magically get rid of your problems, that isn't their job. I know its the last thing you want to hear.

You need to apply their advice and insight into your everyday life. If you go without the conscious application of professional help, you will be stuck in this loop forever. Speaking from experience.
>>
>>722496695
I understand how therapists work but thanks for letting me know either way. They dont do magic. But during all these sessions is just me talking about my past. Is that how sessions are supposed to be? Is that the only way out?
>>
>>722496333
As if somebody posted a Moomins image on 4chan.

Good work.
>>
>>722497191
Most do that to create a foundation for a psychological analysis. The longer you stick with one, the closer and closer you approach what is occurring in present time, or that's been my experience at least.

Remember also, that not all therapists are the same. Some can double as a friend, and some are strict and direct. You should know which one you are looking for, and which you gravitate towards. This is what I've learned.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.