[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Terraria players wanna show me the ropes? I'm new.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (62KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
62KB, 460x215px
Any Terraria players wanna show me the ropes?

I'm new.
>>
PC player, by the way
>>
>>722487716
nah it's shit
it's a shit game
>>
File: 1442230575073.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1442230575073.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>722487881
What games would you suggest?
>>
>>722487716
Get friends to play with. It's not as fun as minecraft to play alone.
>>
>>722489020
this basically
i've played a few hundred hours on terraria and you need friends or it's boring as fuck

basipally make sure you organize your items, I understand it's tempting to make dumpchests but it will be worth it. also get potions and fishing set up ASAP. people don't realize how luxurious they can be

generally you can have whatever weapons you want but you need a "class"
ranger/mage/warrior/summoner(shit tier until late game)
it's generally a really fun game, for spawning NPC's you'll need a room with (i think) 60 blocks of space, a door, a chair and a table/crafting table. in the crimson/corruption, you need a hammer to break the hearts, and the boss spawns on the 3rd
generally just go to the terraria wiki, or watch someone play through the game first
>>
>>722487716
http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Walkthrough
Get some friends to play with you also.
>>
>>722487881
ignore this fag Terraria rocks
>>
File: Noose.jpg (18KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
18KB, 336x448px
When it comes to Terraria here's the only ropes you need to know about.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170215-024027.png (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170215-024027.png
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>722487716
>Any Terraria players wanna show me the ropes?
>I'm new.
Bomb rush into hard mode and get wings my nigga
>>
>>722487716
Get used to this rope
>pic related
>>
>>722489339
This.

Fish like a motherfucker.

Build a house and keep a ton of empty rooms, when you go exploring you'll run in to NPCs and if you have an empty room available they'll spawn there after you meet them. Some NPCs are rare as fuck and sell important stuff.
>>
Watch out for the crimson/corruption, jungle, and dungeon until you get some decent gear. You'll get fucked up quick. And keep your money in a safe at home so when you die you don't have to go back to recover your whole wallet.

Oh and lava will fuck you up quick, it's way low but watch out.
>>
starbound > terraria ^-^
>>
>>722493451
I heard starbound turned to absolute shit
>>
>>722493451
ain't it like devs completely fucked it up?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.