[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was you valentines day anon?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480639678963.jpg (116KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1480639678963.jpg
116KB, 782x1168px
How was you valentines day anon?
>>
>>722470105
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness repost or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>Did laundry
>Saw therapist
>Slept
>Went to a meeting
>Listened to some inspirational podcast shit
>Slept
>Thought about going out
>Here
>>
>>722470105
>heh bad bait it's not even february yet
>...
>oh fuck it is

also for some reason thought it was maybe saturday. turns out today is tuesday

calenders mean nothing anymore
>>
slept all say
>>
Well, my neighborhood was on fire and I couldn't go out because the whole area was closed off and there was toxic smoke everywhere.

So up there with my better Valentine's Days, tbh.
>>
>>722470201
fuck you
>>
>>722470105
Its bad, i was feeling good at the gym and some nigger just stole my bike, im sad and mad at the same time sigh. god dammit i hate niggers
>>
>ate a huge breakfast that should hold me over til Thursday night
>aced a physics midterm so that was pretty good
>thought about "her" for awhile until my self esteem was nice and low
>came home around 2 and got on 4chan
It's nearly 8 now and I haven't gotten off
>>
Went on a first date with a girl from OKC. Hit it off and had a fun time. Going to hang out with her again.
>>
Woke up
Fapped
Dog died
Moved his body
Cried
Cried
Cried
Relized how much of a lonley fuck I am
Cried some more
Hopped into my E90
Drove to the mall
Bought some chocolate from FYE
Burned it infront of the movies infront of mutiple couples
Went to gander
Bought a bb gun
Shot and popped every heart or red balloon
Drove back home
Buried dog
Cried somemore
Got on xbox one
Nothing to play
All my friends were out on dates
Cried somemore
Called therapist
Out for date
Cried somemore
Contemplated suicide
Didnt commit suicide
Fapped
Now I'm here
>>
>>722470105
Didn't do shit. Talked to some people on Facebook atleast but mostly just moped around and felt bored and empty.
>>
>>722471631
Bullshit
>>
File: reasons_to_live.jpg (71KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
reasons_to_live.jpg
71KB, 655x527px
Great! Pic unrelated.
>>
Could someone explain the idea of a "holiday" to me? I have never understood it. It seems like a garbage concept.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.