[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is he? I want to become is friend.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Who is he?

I want to become is friend.
>>
>>722465391
that haircut does not suit him
>>
Looks like he would be in gummo
>>
Looks like a character in Oblivion.
>>
I think he's made of vodka
>>
Tha fuck is "Sminem"?
>>
he is a wood elf
>>
>>722465391
isn't that dewey from malcom in the middle?
>>
>>722467181
They're called Bosmer you racist Nord.
>>
>>722465391
it looks like Putin's son who is kept out of public view at all costs.
>>
>>722467474
>it looks like Putin's son who is kept out of public view at all costs.

SHHHHHH, he'll hear you
>>
>>722467412
Khajiit means no harm he is just uneducated
>>
>>722465391
Is that dewey from malcom in the middle's retarded half brother?
>>
>>722467615
>>722467474

it would be funny to see putin trying to bond with him. like trying to spend quality time fishing or going to the movies, desperately trying to fight the feeling of disappointment in his son as well as himself. the day would end with them silently eating iced cream as kind of a cop out to doing something manly.
>>
>>722466972
What the hell is wrong with his arm?
>>
I thought it was Dewy from the thumbnail.
>>
>>722467864
Putin could use him as a spy...he could listen in on converations
>>
>>722467991
>>722466972

its funny the shirt has a built-in necklace.

probably manufactured in some child labor factory uzbekistan or some shit, where they only have grainy third-rate copies of late 90s indian bootlegs of american televisions taped on an old VCR from the 80s.
>>
>>722468469

boy sminem cool
>>
Kinda looks like a Lannister had sex with a proboscis monkey and spawned this magnificent specimen...
>>
>>722468726

Lannisters have better hair
>>
>>722465391
Life is unfaaaiiir..
>>
File: t3_1glxbt.jpg (70KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
t3_1glxbt.jpg
70KB, 800x555px
>>722468469
>not playing Dendy
>not being a fan of Sminem

capitalist faggot spotted
>>
>>722468877
Yeah, sorta looks like He inherited most of his looks from the proboscis monkey.
>>
>>722469516
i did read somewhere the soviet union experimented with human ape hybrids and covered up the results.
>>
>>722466972
Wig Latin
>>
>>722465391

Did Dewey found the One Ring?
>>
>>722470414
>Did Dewey found the One Ring?

Well shit, Good for him, unfortunately it turned him into a Slav. He can crouch in Addias pants like the rest of them.
>>
>>722469470
"Dendy- the new reality"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.