[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a super perverted girlfriend?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ndj5gxMVEw1r8yc8so1_540.png (279KB, 540x311px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndj5gxMVEw1r8yc8so1_540.png
279KB, 540x311px
How do I get a super perverted girlfriend?
>>
bump cause I have same problem
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
If she's an attractive pervert then sex was so easy for her to get that she's whored her way through youth and isn't worth dating.

If she's an unattractive pervert then she's unattractive and not worth dating.

Stick to boring girlfriends coax whatever kinkiness out of them you can.
>>
>>722463745
Chloroform
>>
>>722463998
says the kissless virgin broswing 4chan on valentines while he jerks off to hentai.
>>
>>722463745
Ask your dad
>>
File: Listen to an old man.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Listen to an old man.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>722464279
No, this >>722463998 is pretty much correct. As far as it goes.

What you need is a girl who is outwardly boring, but dying to do kinky shit. Find the girl who looks decent but doesn't date, the one that tries to be the "good girl" and slowly lead her to your fetishes with lots of coaxing and positive reinforcement
>>
File: 1453097385577.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453097385577.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>722463998
pretty good point, you speak the truth

just don't pick girls with long, straight bangs-- they will cut off your dick for sure
>>
File: interracial_couple.png (410KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
interracial_couple.png
410KB, 700x460px
Go to an endometriosis forum. It's a disease that hurts like hell and more than likely ends in a hystorectomy. She will be into anal since before the hystorectomy regular sex would hurt her and afterwards likes trying her new improved vagina that can't get pregnant. She would have been through some shit so she will have a good personality and everything. Who cares if she fucked a bunch of guys. Lots of girls have unless they're ugly. Just be her last fuck.
>>
You seriously don't want a girl who doesn't know what she's doing. She will say the wrong things when shes trying to be sexy. She more than likely will not take criticism as helpful hints but more as an insult no matter how you say it. You will be stuck with shitty hand jobs and head if your lucky. There are a lot of girls out there that DO NOT give head.
>>
>>722463998
>m-muh purity
>>
Find a girl with a sex addiction then get her to stop being a slut and there you go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.