[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider yourself a loser in life? Explain.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 19

Do you consider yourself a loser in life? Explain.
>>
>>722460368
I make decent money, have been complimented on intellect, and enjoy helping others, but have no passion or desire to achieve anything great.
>>
>>722460368
No, I am objectively better than everyone.
>>
No matter how great you are in life, we're all losers in life in the end.
>inb4 immortal
>>
>>722460368
Yes and no, i became a manager after three months at my job, i have a 3.8 gpa in college, i coach football and i have lots of friends. But im also a fat KV whos too depressed to lose weight and who has too much insecurity and anxiety to even talk to women
>>
File: get well soon.jpg (73KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
get well soon.jpg
73KB, 360x480px
yeah, but i'm working on it so fuck off
>>
Yep. I'm 22, not even halfway into my bachelor's in a major i don't really want to work in, which is finance. (already have an associates but in liberal arts kek). Never held a job outside my family business in my life. I did apply to a lot of jobs this year but never heard from anyone despite people rating my resume as pretty good. I only put my penis in a girl once, and I couldn't even stay hard. I'm overweight and I made a concerted effort to diet and exercise for 1 month and then stopped. My dick would be 5.5in if I lost all this weight and even though I know a big dick isn't the answer to pleasing a woman I'm still insecure about it. I'm losing my hair, but slowly. I don't have any motivation to work towards any goal but I just have this innate feeling that I have to be someone big in this world. A friend tells me I feel this way because all my life I was told I wasn't much and that i needed to prove everybody wrong. At this point in my life however I'm ready to give up. I commute to school everyday via train and I think about jumping in front of it all the time. In the train I daydream and have intense thoughts of stabbing myself in the chest multiple times. I hope my family would understand that I would do this for myself and they would respect my choice.
>>
>>722460368
Nope. Even if it ends abruptly, I couldn't ask for a better life.
>>
>>722462825
Grow up fatboy. Get on a diet, exercise, and see a doctor about your depression. Your 22 not 52. Get on with it.
>>
I'm 28 and my marriage is ending as we speak. I don't even know what to do. Like, fuck /b/ros... I need help.
>>
>>722464097
Sell your soul to the Devil
>>
>>722464097
>marriage is ending

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry bro.
>>
>>722464097
Do you have kids? If so, stay together, single moms ruin kids and this is your fault for getting into this. If not, just leave her, all women are the same one way or another, just find another
>>
>>722464216
Not a bad idea.
>>722464645
Thanks.
>>722464743
No, we were going to try for kids but things have just gone south so fast. I know what you say is true but fuck, she was perfect for me.
>>
>>722464913
No she wasnt, men and women dont work but superficially, find your bro for life and fuck bitches on the side. PS. Dont have kids. Its selfish and its just a glorified pet, if your dog could talk youd love it just as much. If you insist on kids adopt someone elses mistake. Dont make another one
>>
>>722464913
>she was perfect for me.

Evidently not
>>
>>722465230
Well clearly now. It just hurts to think that there is anybody out there for me.

>>722465170
You might be right on that. I just, fuck man. I want to like, hang myself but I know that won't do anything. I'll probably just start fucking anything that moves.
>>
>>722460368
Eh. I'm not anything great yet, but I'm not a bum either. ALMOST fell into the depths of bumhood, but I got back to school, and I'm working on my boxing. I can actually hit the experienced guys now, and even gave one of 'em a bloody nose the other day, so I'm improving. I guess I'm only 21, and I still have a way to go before I can sign up for the Useless Blooter Assocation.

I will say that I did SOMETHING to fuck up my ability to get my dick wet, because when I was a first year I was porking an Alaskan chick in the first week, but it's been almost a month since school started and I can't even get this weird weeaboo chick to hang out with me.
>>
File: thumb-350-610391.jpg (113KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-350-610391.jpg
113KB, 350x219px
I'm a loser because I'm not a bigger loser
>>
>>722465419
If you got game, use it. When youre 50 yrs old its not gonna be some old bitch thatll make you happy, its gonna be your bros talking shit in some garage in the woods. Love is real anon, but not how society portrays it, men and women arent compatible. Why do you think most species separate after mating, thats the only purpose of opposite gender relations. They act different because they have different needs, other than mating, its pointless
>>
>>722460368
Not really. Im single with a small salary, but I'm the only one in my family with 0 debt and near perfect credit. I'm also a good looking guy that is pretty talented musically. Also getting ready to move into my own place from having roommates. Im not perfect though, just content
>>
>>722466311
That's... pretty fucking accurate. Shit man, fucking... ugh. I don't know how good my game year is after 5 years but one way to find out I suppose.
>>
>>722464097
Dang man. Maybe stop browsing /b/? Can't imagine it helps marriage at all.
>>
I've been turned down from many "no skill" jobs like folding Tshirts for Khols or pushing carts for Target. Eventually I started working at a family owned Ma & Pa kind of used book store as a glorified bean counter since at the time I was going to college to become an accountant. They didn't earn enough money to fully pay me my barely above minimum wage and also pay the bills, so instead I was "payed" by being partially cut into the buisiness. A few years later the business goes toes up, which puts my ramen, potatoes, and mac&cheese diet in jeopardy (again, making less than minimum wage). Thus I move back in with my parents and quit college.

A friend has to do all but monetarily bribe the managers at his work to score me an interview. I get hired on for a manufacturing night shift job where I manually handle and process extremely fragile $250,000+ a pop for 12 hours straight around highly hazardous and sometimes volatile chemicals.

Same friend who got me the job then sacrifices me to a crazy chick so that she'd stop going after him. One year into the relationship I've been helping her out (read as: being used) by paying her bills, getting her actual furniture, helping her through weekly panic attacks, teaching her about the world, and getting her to see a therapist. One night she comes in as an emotional wreck, which wasn't new, and starts accusing me of cheating on her. I kinda wish I did cheat on her because then I'd have gotten atleast some of the ups instead of just all the downs. Despite all of the physical counter evidence and physically showing her that her evidence didn't exist, I was given 2 hours to pack all my shit and get out.

Whelp, back to living with my parents again again.

A few weeks later I found out she is spreading rumors around the workplace that I raped her and cheated on her and that I've got an x-girlfriend that I get to deliver pizzas to work for some on the clock nookie.
>>
>>722465170
This is horrible advice.
>>722465419
You're probably taking advice from 15 year olds. Bruh, God is the way.
>>
>>722467052
Bonus point to the people that play in hard mode when the game's all over.
>>
>>722467163
God hasn't been helping yet. I don't think there is any saving of this marriage. She's done with no love left for me.
>>722466893
I haven't browsed /b/ in ages anon. I always get smiles and laughs from here.
>>
>>722467052
I thought my life was shit :P
>>
>>722467052
I've since managed to claw my way back up to 138lbs at 6'1" tall, but the hair I lost because of stress and mal nutrition will never come back. I moved back in with a trannie x girlfriend since she admitted she still has feelings for me. So now instead of living my my parents house I'm shacked up at her parent's summer home where I live in a smaller unfinished room at the end of an unfinished hallway and a tiny fucking closet where I'm in charge of maintaining the 4 achres of yard, the pool, the pony, and an extra 30 minutes farther drive from work so that I can be charged $750 a month in rent. Also pretty sure they won't be reporting the rent I'm paying to any creditors or anything, so I'm not even building up any rentors history for when I go out and try to buy a home.

Yep, pretty sure all this qualifies me as a loser.
>>
>>722466797
Just pretend youre a lion, if youre 28 your life is figured out and you dont need to save anybody and just want puss, the needy ones will learn the hard way
>>
virgin
highly dependent
little to no social experience/life
below-average career prospects
weak skinny pussyboi

good thing im naturally just a happy person
>>
File: rarest_pepe.jpg (255KB, 2048x1486px) Image search: [Google]
rarest_pepe.jpg
255KB, 2048x1486px
>>722460368
Yes, I do which is a shame because I know I'm capable if I just get my head in the right place. I'm 24 and have worked maybe 6 months in my life, no friends and girlfriend and still living at home. That said I am on the right path now, though progress is exceedingly slow and it's only a recent change. Here's hoping for a good future.

>>722467052
Sounds like a tough time mate, though you seem like a nice guy from that part about how you were used by that grill. Keep that nice side intact but try to learn how to share it in a way that's more fair on you, find the people that are worth it.

For anyone here having a hard time of life I really suggest replacing your daily shower with a cold shower. It sounds dumb but I've been doing it for a little bit now and I've really had some drastic personality improvements. It's taught me how to commit to doing things I don't enjoy, which I think is essential in building a good life.

Damn, it feels nice to be back in /b/ among the losers of the world.
>>
>>722467624
Well, the hard part is we both work at the family business. And once our lease is up, she wants to move away by herself.
>>
>>722467609
Wow, if this is real...
>>
I'm 21. Overweight the best thing about me is my girlfriend, I hate myself. I started college like 2 years ago and I've stopped taking classes never got my associates degree. I smoke weed a lot, I've been depressed and the only that makes me function properly is weed. I work a shit job making no money the money I do make I spend on drugs. I play the witcher and want to drown a lot.
>>
>>722468137
It is. Theres alot I left out because I just got tired of typing after my first post hit the character limit.
>>
>>722467981
Go find some hookers and videotape all of them in a huge orgy while your home with her.
>>
>>722467365
Sorry to hear she has no love left. Faithful, virtuous women are hard to find. The world feeds lies to both men and women on how to act and be. I'm sure you can handle any burden placed upon you. Good luck
>>
>>722467644
Age?
Start working out & eating.
Only way to get good at socializing is to go out and socialize (it may be awkward at first, but it is a skill just like riding a bike).
Go to school?
>>
>>722468392
If only.
>>722468477
Thanks. She still loves me, but isn't in love with me. We've made alot of mistakes together, and we always got through them together. So this is just, I don't know. I want things to go back the way they were before but they will never do.

Fuck, I just want to drink til I'm numb.
>>
>>722467981
Get excited that she'll leave?
The goal is to recover from the "blow" quickly.
Show her you're not a punk, and she'll come back. No need to fuck hookers, but you can "get to know" other women if you feel so inclined.
>>
>>722460368
yea, I want to work on it but it's become pretty ingrained and will take time and effort I'm not sure my work ethic will allow
>>
File: 345567648.jpg (160KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
345567648.jpg
160KB, 1280x722px
Sure.
27, single, live with parents, have no job, have no car, have no money, have no social life anymore, live in the middle of nowhere with no opportunities, have a weird personality that pushes people away, have shitty social skills around the majority of people unless they are a fucked up and/or weirdos as well, have interests and tastes of city folk but the lifestyle of a rural hermit man.

INFP by the way.
>>
>>722468227
Exercise, stop smoking weed, eat healthy, stop buying weed: problem solved.
>>
>>722468367
That is so skinny.
I won't judge on the tranny girlfriend, and the whole getting ripped off on rent... but man you gotta eat.
>>
>>722468827
Maybe drink for a little bit, but don't be reckless. You can't show such weakness to a woman to where you literally crumble into a mess of goop when she leaves you. Be the best you can be (I know it is hard because heartbreak hurts); but seriously the only positive thing you can do is focus on your life and improving yourself in every way possible.
>>
>>722468981
I don't think that will make a difference. And I can't afford this place by myself so it's like, fuck man.
>>
>>722469603
Well, good luck and keep your head up. Gotta leave this thread now.
>>
>>722469565
Yeah, I've been working out and about to start up classes in chemistry, but I don't know if I can keep it up. Everyone knows I'm a happy individual, but I'm shit at hiding how I feel.
>>
My ex left me for a fucking art major 3 months ago, so yeah I feel pretty shitty. I've wasted five years of my life in uni, haven't learned a damn thing.
>>
>>722469159
This, I was a very depressed and cynical person when I was smoking weed all the time.. I also don't remember much from those several years. It should only be used medicinally, in my opinion.

But yeah, all of that will help, especially getting sunlight as well. Lack of vitamin D leads to a lot of depression and feeling overall shitty mentally and physically, and whether or not you're into spirituality, taking steps to detoxify your pineal gland and keeping it clean helps you tremendously as well, as it works on serotonin and melotonin. If you're feeling cynical and negative and sleeping like shit, you've probably got a fluoridated stone in your brain. Spirituality is just optional, but can also make you happier as well.. and no, it has nothing to do with religion.
>>
I'd never consider myself as one, I've always known I'm a loser
>>
>>722460368
Yeah, i cant put my dick inside of a girl, or kiss one. I asked out 12 girls last week and they all said no
>>
Sorta on topic, anyone know of good booze to numb deprescion so you're just melancholy chill
>>
>>722460368
Yes.

Can't really explain other than it was always told to me by my peers. But I only believed it when my parents told me a few years ago that I am.
>>
>>722471987
Hennessy. Makes you horny and happy.
>>
Yes. My life is full of prospects that I allow to pass me by because I have a crippling fear of success and I don't believe in happiness.
>>
I use to have a good life I was one of those people who were in the streets doing street shit.
These last 4 years my anxitey fucked me up I feel,like i walk gay. So I trapped my self in the house my skin is pale I feel,socially akward

I'm the shell of the man I was once.

Stop talking to all my friends.

I'm just empty cuz of my walk.

I feel know I walk normal but the damage is done I'm jus trying hard to move forward.
>>
>>722473977
I feel like I walk normal now but it's hard to move on. I mostly spend those years looking at videos of walking gait and watching people walk.

I think what fucked me up is I always sucked stomach in when I walk.

What I do know is relax stomach and let it stick out feels a lil more natural now.

But I start walking weird when my mom n her bf is around or people in general.

When I'm by myself I feel normal.

Before these problems happen I was told in hi school i walk like I have my swag turned all the way on. And cocky af.

I never paid attention to my walk so I never knew what they ment.

I hope I have it back.
>>
>>722460368
I'm a 20 year old student, I drive a cool car, at least better than my peers. I buy most things for myself seeing that I work for the college also. I've been complimented on my intelligence since I can remember but I still make mistakes that are foolish. I'm currently working on getting a girlfriend. While I'm a failure academically, I feel satisfied with most other aspects. People who meet me think I have a 4.0 GPA and that I'm immensely successful.
>>
>>722473977
Are you fucking kidding me...

Even if you had the most flamboyant walk that put Freddie Mercury's sexuality to shame that is such a little thing to get hung up on.

The only real advice I can give is to stop concentrating on what people think of you as much. Self-awareness is a good thing but it shouldn't dictate your life. Go see a doctor if you can't figure this out on your own
>>
>>722460368
I don't know. Professionally I'm in a limbo... I had a PhD and worked in a research lab for 2 years but I've been touching unemployment money for 2 years now while still going to work in my former lab (illegally) to built up my publications count. I started to do that officially to wait on my girlfriend to finish her PhD but deep down I'm insecure about my skills, lazy and afraid. I'm terrified at the idea of working somewhere else and being identified as someone not very good in his field.

I also don't really love anymore my girlfriend of 6 years but she is very nice, deeply in love with me, cute and rely on me so much that breaking up might literally kill her because of her insecurities... I don't want her to suffer.

On top of that my dad died recently and albeit I'm still young (28) it made me question existence every waked up moment since. He was lovely but deeply dislike how he conducted his life: married to a woman he didn't love anymore, with sons he didn't really wanted, slaving his life away on a rewarding but time consuming work.
>>
>>722475103
The thing is my cocky walk changed to a a gay walk.

I think it's normal know but I'm not sure.

Tell me I know u don't pay attention when u walk but do u land on your heel? Like knee extended then boom heelstrike?

I'm a big guy too which is even worse.
>>
50ish, make $160K+ working for a tech giant, own a $1M+ home, married to a cute wife. I'm a loser. Never made it past Director, wife is getting chubby, I'm getting lazy and all I want to do is retire and fuck young mexican hookers. Worst part is I've wasted 10 years on /b. self-acknowledged loser.
>>
>>722475606
Since I was a kid I've walked on my tip toes. I'm 19 now and its not as extreme but my tendon in my leg never developed properly so my walk has always been weird and stood out. People point it out sometimes but I just learned to live with it.
>>
>>722460368
yep, 27, manlet, kicked out of college twice, no money, no job.. but despite all of that, im confident i can make something of myself
>>
29 years old- single
Career making $85K/year
Own a home and car
Slept with 17 women, been in love twice
Ended things with last two women who were both falling for me because I didnt want to get serious with either of them
6.5 inch cock-nothing special, no complaints
very social, lots of friends
all of my friends are married or have kids so I feel behind them in that sense
70K in 401K
8K in checking/savings
Slightly overweight but workout and diet, 3 months I'll be back to fit
Pretty happy with life, not boasting it just is what it is so no I guess not a loser
>>
>>722460368
I think being a loser is the only way to be a beautiful person. Who wants to work 40 hours a week? I'll write, masturbate, and read. Fuck em
>>
>>722467609
Report them to the IRS for failure to disclose income - keep all receipts as proof of rental payments.
Sure you'll be kicked out but damn they will get boned harder by the IRS, and it'll be funny.
>>
ur only an loser if u die
>>
>>722460368
no ,everyone is somewhat of a loser.
>>
>>722474649
Dude wtf, back straight and just breath in and out, one foot in front of the other, you have the weirdest problem I've ever heard of in my entire life, no one gives a shit how you walk
>>
Pretty much, yeah.

Because I can't even keep a job and depend on my family to support me. Makes me wonder if I would had starved without them.
>>
>>722474649
Seems like physical tension from social anxiety derivated from being forced to socialize.

Either you make a conscious effort to be more around people or you can keep being yourself.
>>
File: 146034362050.jpg (32KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
146034362050.jpg
32KB, 334x440px
This damn thread.
>>
>>722478035
I know i know sometimes I think this was karma. I litteraly got hi af one day and forgot how to I got home and woke up the next day with dame problem.

Just answer this, I know you prob don't pay attention to your walk,

But do you land on your heel? Like leg put forward knee fully extended land on heel?

I said the same thing but when ur a big guy and have a thug appearance people will wonder why u walk like a girl or gay.
>>
>>722479519
I had problem talking to girls, but I can talk everybody else. My anxitey never use to be dat bad. I can be in the worst area and be cool.

I'm just glad this didn't happen during hischool

Cause goddamn I'd prob kill myself,
>>
>>722479761
Not him, but I walk alot thus I have different walkings for different places.

On the street my talons touch first, on soft grass my heels touch first and on rocky places I use my toes with the feetball.
>>
>>722480006
What did u mean by talons?

I say heelstrike cuz it seems from all videos i see men do heel to toe.
>>
Nah, kek
>>
>>722479761
Same guy I rember when I went to game works i forgot place name, but there was some hot girls I walked by them and made eye contact .

As I walk past one of them says "I think he's bi"

This I what I mean by my walk cuz back then when I walked normal girls would say he's ugly.

Now they all say he's gay or bi.

Fml
>>
>>722460585
Shut the fuck up, I bet your a little fifteen year old fuck that wants to be loved on a site full of other fifteen year old fucks that want to be loved by other little fifteen year old fucks that get no love from mommy and daddy you silly fuck.
>>
>>722481146
So, did daddy didn't touched you enough when you were young?
>>
dont be a loser....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE
>>
>>722460368
>Neet
>Live with my parents
>Virgin
>Fat
>Anxiety issues
>Nearing 20s
>No future plans for a fulfilling career
I'd say so
>>
File: 1483939940231.jpg (327KB, 1110x684px) Image search: [Google]
1483939940231.jpg
327KB, 1110x684px
Yes. I have terrible social skills as well as actual skills. I'm bad at school. I'm unattractive. There's not anything good about me besides being too nice. If anything that's a bad thing because people just take advantage of that.
>>
>>722462825
Are we twins!?!?!
>>
File: snake24.jpg (38KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
snake24.jpg
38KB, 574x500px
>>722460368
>20
>fat
>ugly
>short
>no friends
>play vidya bought by my parents in their basement all day (where I live)
>graduated highschool a year ago, now have no job and no aspirations
>spent "allowance" on anime figures to hotglue
>not even going to record it
>tried to apply to the military
>failed

and worse of all
>browse 4chan
>>
Yee

20, no real job, crappy apartment, little money, only transportation is a bicycle in the middle of winter in northern Ohio

I have some nice things but I haven't got any legitimately/brand new. Like I only have a 42 inch plasma tv because I found it broken on the curb and fixed it, got my nice mountain bike because my buddy at a seasonal/temp job at a bike shop gave me an insane deal on it, my gaming pc is outdated and i just traded some bmx parts for it. It's nice stuff but it feels shitty I couldn't actually afford to just buy the stuff new
>>
File: 1486862168440.jpg (39KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1486862168440.jpg
39KB, 500x367px
>>722482088
>and worse of all
>browse 4chan
And why the fuck is that wrong?
>>
>>722482088
if you fail to get in the military you should kill yourself, all the other stuff I fine. Its all fixable, but the military part just shows how much of a bitch you are.
>>
30s, no career, currently no job, living with 4 year gf who went clinically psychotic twice, had to quit her career, her family hates and blames me, I took care of her both times (saw some shit / having reoccurring nightmares now), relationship is ending, I have to move back in with parents, no prospects in sight...

On the positive side, I stay fit (exercise, yoga, lots of sports), eat healthy (I don't eat like a retarded muscle head but I'm definitely no vegan faggot, so it's affordable), and I'm decently good looking (7/10 with a full nice set of hair on my head), but my sleep is shit (most likely due to stress and anxiety).

I refuse to go on meds, because I've seen what it's done to a bunch of my friends including my (estranged) gf. I really don't know what to do with myself.

In summation: huge loser in life.
>>
24, would have had amazing career prospects if it wasn't for my criminal record, already been denied a career in my country's intelligence agency due to it. only one semester away from completing degree, but I got kicked out of school for rooting their servers. things could turn around, all depends on whether or not I can clear my record and finish up my last semester or not. till then, parents basement it is
>>
File: 1486672389897.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486672389897.png
1MB, 800x1280px
>>722460368
Yeah, I'm such a "perfectionist" I never fully finish my goals. I'm a decent looking person but I have a deep rooted self-hate/self defeat complex because I have loose skin from years of being a virginal overweight beta male as a teen that stops me from getting attractive women even when they show interest. I can't pull the fucking trigger on important life decisions which is why I'm 27 with an associates degree and no real job experience. I grow dope and work at a security company and collect money from da gubmint from being hospitalized after having a psychotic break from years of LSD abuse and am an all around piece of shit. Nice to meet you. Oh and my GF is a 3/10 landwhale at best but at least she cares about me unlike everybody else in my shitty life.
>>
>>722482177
why the fuck would you want to browse 4chan on purpose, i'm just fucked in the head enough to be drawn to it like a stupid moth to a lightbulb

If I had anything better to do with my life I wouldn't be here
>>
>>722482300
Forgot to mention: slept with 13 girls, most I'm not proud of (only 1 I was really excited about and it was a fluke). Terrible social skills... But I do have a huge dick, so I've got that going for me (it really doesn't help though until you get to the step where she takes off your pants)
>>
>>722482484
Because you are anonymous and you can vent pretty much everything from daily life here.

Seems like you are just a little bitch. But sorta envy you because there is people that still care about you.
>>
>>722460368
I hav zero relevant achievements and zero strong points so yes
>>
Yes, because I am on 4chan, jerking off to that pic you posted.
>>
File: 1461560165526.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461560165526.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>>722483059
Have this too.
>>
>>722460368
I have no money and dropped out of college, yet I've had alot of rich experiences in my young life. I'm also single, but at least banged a couple of good looking chicks in high school and college.

tldr
>not a 20 year old friendless virgin so no
>>
Yes. Making beats is rough.
>>
File: i got this wheel.jpg (62KB, 602x396px) Image search: [Google]
i got this wheel.jpg
62KB, 602x396px
I don't really consider anybody to be a loser in life. Even some crazy, loner weeaboo with no friends, who the mere observation of makes me think to myself, "Wow things could have gone SO much worse," still doesn't make me think they're a loser.
Calling someone a loser, at least in the broader sense regarding a person's life implies that there is some kind of objective standard for what they should and shouldn't be doing with that life... Which there isn't. Not only that, but it also implies that the person making the claim is some kind of authority on what the objectively correct and acceptable life choices are that people should be making... Which they aren't.
It's another one of those situations where somebody sees someone doing something that they don't like, so they call that person a kid. Meanwhile they completely ignore how immature and childish it is to even have that viewpoint.
>>
>>722460368
Absolutely, but only because I refuse to attempt anything positive for myself. I know I have the potential to achieve pretty much anything I'd like. I have plenty of support and am generally fairly smart. I just refuse to try because my depression leads me to fail naturally, intentionally self-sabotage, or shift the goalposts/have unreasonable goals to make myself unable to achieve anything to prove my lack of self worth to be logical and objective.

Depression is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>722484528
>I have plenty of support and am generally fairly smart.

You don't know how lucky you are. Im a bit of a retard and my relatives are just annoying pricks. Everything I try either fails or I end up being too lazy to keep going on. Wish I had more options for me to even be able to "shift goalposts".

I have zero potential.
>>
>>722483639
Pretty much this.

Everybody here is the winner sperm, thus we allegedly born winners.
>>
>>722464743
This is bullshit
>>
>>722465170
This man is an idiot.
>>
yes and no. I am graduating college in may with a degree in history, getting a job in marketing, slept with 10 girls lifetime, and I look pretty average. I have a good amount of close friends (5 or 6) and plenty of acquaintances. I have been going through a dry spell for the past couple of months and I am a former drug addict and alcoholic. also my family is supportive and well off. considering I was an idiot when I started college, I think I've lost a fair amount, and from the lessons of losing, I am now finally winning.
>>
>>722486236
Thanks. I was starting to think I'd struck too much of a nerve and nobody wanted to say anything.
>>
File: Capture.png (324KB, 467x602px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
324KB, 467x602px
>>722484528
Why the FUCK are you whining? Get off your ass and do something.

"Depression" is simply an excuse for laziness. I don't think you've experienced real depression before if your in the position it sounds like your in.

Have you ever been laid up in bed for a month after a serious head injury, and lose your job because of it? Have you had 8+ concussions, and no longer have control of your emotions and severe memory loss unless your constantly medicated?

Were you bullied for years in Middle School/ High School to the point where you leave your friends group because of it?

Have you ever been in love for 6 years, only to realize that the woman you loved has lied to you about her feelings towards you the entire time?

Do you have a severe chronic injury (scholosis) that causes migraines, and back pain so bad it makes your vision go white?

I have experience all of those, and although i'm lucky enough to have come from a well-to-do family, I don't feel sorry for my self at all. I've worked 40+hrs a week since I was 14 and am 19, living 3,000 miles away from home on my own dime. I went to university at 16. I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE WORKING A MANUAL LABOR JOB AT ALL.

Try MDMA or mushrooms, or if your too much of a pussy, smoke weed regularly, and make an effort to do things while you smoke. It will train you to be productive. Using depression as an excuse sickens me, because i've been through so much, and battled real depression, and I see people like you whine about how much their life sucks, when in reality, it's probably pretty tame.
>>
>>722460368
I'm a 7.5/10 with the maximum handicap and I'm more than halfway to rocking out from my cock to my jaw.

So I don't consider myself a loser even though I'm extremely NEET.
>>
>>722486842
>History degree

Sorry to say you probably just wasted 4 years of your life.
>>
>>722460368
Yes
No Job
No Wife
No Car
>>
>>722482419
You're probably doing better in your life then most of these guys tbh. You've experienced LSD (btw self hate is good, only if you know how to channel it), you have a gf that genuinely cares about you.

Also, is your name Rocky?
>>
>>722460368
if your answer is no then the answer is yes
>>
File: poor-child.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
poor-child.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>722460585
>>722461267
>>722462825
>>722465654
>>722466603
>>722467052
>>722467644
>>722467981
>>722474708
>>722475772
>>722476212
>>722476459
>>722482088
>>722482126
>>722482300
>>722482319
>>722482419
>>722483153
>>722487443
>falling for the "measuring yourself by your posessions/earning potential" trap

you're already a lifelong loser

>>722487333
>implying any degree is ever worth anything
not since student loans became government-guaranteed, its all about connections now.
>>
>>722460368
Not old enough to identify that. Start thinking about that shit at like 30.
>>
I like where I am. I have a decent apartment, a wonderful fiancee, a Jeep I like, a dope puppy, a 10b OSRS bank and a 98.2 GPA in my paramedicine studies right now. After paramedic school I think I want to finish my a pre-med BS and look at going to PA school.
>>
>>722460368
Yes. Dropped out of school at year 9, unemployed and I still live at home at 23. I'm considering killing myself at the end of this year if I don't at least get a job.
>>
>>722487228
>you can do it because my life is even shittier than yours!

No one EVER gets inspired by this kind of falacy.
>>
I was a year ago, not so much now. Worked minimum wage, no confidence, no gf, was a liberal. Rich Uncle took me on a surfing vacation out of country last year and we did something, no idea what, with the guy who was letting us stay in his house for the week. Realized we are literally in a simulation. As an avid gamer I began to view my life from the perspective that I was playing an extremely advanced video game in which you play out an entire life. Since then I started working out daily, got a new job, promoted to second in command manager, started advancing my education in order to further understand the intricacies of this game (I view the classes as tutorials from games), known as the nicest person people know, everybody comes to me for advice, and I finally got a gf. Life is a game bro, start playing.
>>
>>722488713
>No one EVER gets inspired by this kind of falacy.

I....What? Have you seen a "inspirational movie" before? Good Will Hunting? Pursuit of Happiness? Those are the kind of stories that the American dream is built on, someone with a shit life pulling themselves up by the boot straps and finding success.

Not saying my life is special by any means, I'm still posting on /b/, and am a fucking loser tbh. I just have been in a much worse place, and feel no pity for people who use depression as an excuse for not doing things in life.
>>
>>722487446
Yeah it's true. I just need to quit being such pussy about everything. At least I have a car and a girlfriend. My confidence is all fucked up from failing to get with an old crush from high school, bitch used me for shit and when ever I made advances she made me out to be a "fucc nigga" cuz I wasn't good enough and didn't "really care about her feelings" which isn't true at all. I take rejection too hard and I just need to suck it up and like I said, stop being such a fucking bitch about everything. Fuck it.
>>
>>722488912
This guy knows what's up. Life is a game, how can you win if you don't play?
>>
>>722487835
Ok then what makes you a winner then little fucking Jimmy? Tell us who is a winner in your book and why your perspective is the ultimate authority.
>>
>>722460368
I made $20,000 in one day. I am not a loser.
>>
of course i do, i didn't inherit millions of dollars from my ancestors and i have to work for a living. of course i'm a loser. no one who won is sitting on 4chan after midnight.
>>
>>722489520

I am. Not inheritance but a good job. I've been here since I was poor and I don't plan to leave. Although it has shifted to being more of a porn site than /random
>>
>>722464097
>He fell for the marriage meme
You did this to yourself anon.
>>
>>722460368
lost job.
lost girl.
about to lose car.
I'd say that makes me a loser.
>>
Yeah, I have no food and can't afford to buy any for another week. I can usually eat some scraps at work, but my next shift isn't until Saturday.
>>
>>722489692
well i mean i have a good job too, im not broke by any means, but i still gotta WORK for a living. the people who truly 'win' at life are snorting cocaine from the pile of donuts on the back of their $10,000 a night hooker right now, not surfing the internet. their parents money will support them and their children for the next several dozen generations.
>>
File: 1470776338178.jpg (88KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
1470776338178.jpg
88KB, 686x582px
>>722487835
>>
>>722464097
don't get married at 28? jesus you're too retarded to understand help even if you really wanted it
>>
>>722490012

Depends what makes you get up at night. I love solving problems, helping people, and fixing things. Managing my own company makes me happier than snorting cocaine would. Tried the drug thing back in college, it feels good but owning your own business gives you a deeper happiness and contentedness with life.
>>
>>722490171

Guess that should be what makes you get up in the morning. Bit of an insomniac and I do most of my living by night
>>
>>722489520
It's all relative, you shouldn't measure success by others metric, but by your own.

I live in a lake-side cabin, I have traveled coast to coast, lived in/visited some of the most beautiful cities in the country and all my possessions (minus my mattress) fit in my car. I have a decent PC, a car, a roof over my head, 2k in savings, plenty to eat, a smartphone, and all the weed I can smoke cause I live in a legal state.

I'd say despite living a life of pain, I still am much happier than most of the people around me because I live by my own definition of success, and I strive to do good by/for other people around me. If you do good by others constantly, and are willing to make large sacrifices to achieve your goals will achieve fulfillment. That is the way of Karma in this world.

Simply put, most people's definition of success is lots of material wealth, which sadly =/ a sense of fulfillment for most.
>>
>>722490796
*you will achieve fulfillment
>>
>>722486013
No, I understand how lucky I am. I just lack the... Basically everything to make use of it because of the depression. The only reason I can actually do this is because my family supports me. If they didn't, I'd probably just go to a gun range and blow my brains out, but as is, that's more effort than the severity of my situation is worth to me.

>>722487228
Someone will ALWAYS have had it worse. If you want that argument to be true, then you can NEVER have pride in anything because someone will ALWAYS have done better. Both are fallacious.

And fuck off with your holier than though shit. Depression is a mental illness that warps perspective. Period. You're implication that you understand the severity and what has caused it in my life is asinine. All an ACTUAL FUCKING PSYCHOLOGIST can use to determine severity is by what traits the person exhibits and the severity of those traits. Either get a fucking degree in that or piss off.

>>722488984
Good thing I don't need nor could I give half a shit about your pity or belief that I have depression.

Have a nice day, anon. You keep doing you.
>>
>>722488984
Also, the message of those movies aren't "people have had it worse, so you can't complain". That's more 12 Years A Slave. Those are movies about "look at what these people did even though everything seemed bleak". You're literally yelling at someone, calling them an asshole, and then telling them that they should do better for themselves. Hell of a mixed message there.
>>
>>722460368
Yes, Most of my life was wasted doing absolutely nothing and now I'm in my last year of Highschool and I'm pretty much destined to not graduate. So yeah I think I'm a loser and its mainly my fault for being fucking retarted my whole life even my parents hate me.
>>
Pretty good. I work at a home for autistic men, on my way to becoming a therapist. Ive come so far from the homelessness and kidnapping. Gone through mental hospital after hospital and attempt after attempt. But i can finally deal with the pain
>>
>>722479761
ONLY THE FRONT OF MY FEET HIT THE GROUND BECAUSE IM SO FASTQ
>>
>>722460368
I am 38.
I have not reproduced.
I have not made a significant contribution to what I feel is the greater knowledge base of humanity.
I have, however, made a lot of people laugh and I have taught a few thousand people a large amount of information about astronomy that they may have otherwise not have known, somewhere in the thousands of people.
Am I a "loser in life"?
It's a very subjective question, but life itself is an objective thing and given that, all that probably matters, or, at least what matters most, is that I spread life itself and contribute to it's conversion of the nonliving universe(mostly, if not entirely this planet at this point) into living material, or, simply spread my own genes.
My answer is, I do not know.
I do not know if what I have taught people; the values I have shared about life, it's growth and progress, amount to as mch as I'd have contributed if I had just focused on finding someone to reproduce with, but they are comparable, certainly. Memes are, in some ways greater than genes. But obviously I could have done both, could I? I could have taught just as much, if not more, to just as many people, while at the same time contributed my DNA to the ever growing gene pool of humanity that will exist from this point into the imaginable future.

Just given I'm human tho, I will say I have failed and I suppose you could say I am, at this point, a loser. In life.

But I have contributed more value than I think I have taken, given the multitude of people I've engaged with, not just through teaching, but through the sharing of values and through entertainment.

But despite all the good I've done, I'd feel a lot better with something more than information being reproduced in my wake.
I'd have liked to have had a son.
Maybe even multiple sons and, daughters, as both of my parents have done before me.

Of course it's not TOO late for that, but it is late, and time, is not on my side. Especially, given my reluctance to act.
>>
>>722491181
>Life events don't determine the severity of depression.
I don't know how to respond to that.

>Someone will ALWAYS have had it worse. If you want that argument to be true, then you can NEVER have pride in anything because someone will ALWAYS have done better. Both are fallacious. And fuck off with your holier than though shit.

Oh believe me bro, depression is a mental illness I've battled with many times. I was giving examples of what I've experienced and has caused me depression so that you can compare. The only difference is that I haven't asked for people to pity me, while your original post is merely whining about how have depression and apparently do nothing about it.

All I was saying is that, it SOUNDS like you haven't faced much adversity in life and FROM MY POINT OF VIEW (READ OPINION, NOT FACT) as someone who has faced what most people would consider significant adversity in life, is that your using depression as an excuse for failure, instead of evaluating and learning from your mistakes. Prove me wrong, tell me about your life.... I offered lots about mine and I'm currently feeling pretty depressed cause I lost my job and have been without a car or medication (CBD) for most of the week. But hey man, my car is out of the shop, I'm hunting for a job ect. All you've done is throw insults in return and believe your a special snowflake because your "depressed" and it's a "mental illness". NEWSFLASH, EVERYONE IS DEPRESSED AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIFE, IT'S MERELY HOW YOU COPE WITH IT.

Oh btw, if your on anti-depressants, you should quit. They're literally designed to create chronic depression so that you'll become dependent.
>>
>>722492499
Spreading wisdom, love and laughter is the path to fufillment. You have done good, brother.
>>
>>722460368
Yep. I gave up on my dreams. My life is boring. I'm happy when nothing happens. I'm happy when all my bills are paid and I have enough money left over to spend on a vice. Every day I wake up, I got to talk myself out of suicide into happy thoughts. Rock bottom or madness is close by.
>>
>>722460585
because its impossible to be even mildly intelligent and slightly observant and want to contribute to this thing we call humanity

i dont care what i am i care about my own inner world of family and friends and intend to enjoy myself until my time here is up
>>
>>722493323
Sounds like you're too attached to a comfortable life. Shake things up, move to a new city, get a new job, find new friends/hobbies/ect. Life is only boring if you make it boring.
>>
>>722493138
It's the subjective experience that determines it. Mot everyone experiences things in the same way.

And as I said, I simply don't give a shit whether or not you think my depression is "valid". I'm not a special snowflake. The only part I hope is unique is the outright refusal to attempt to change, because I'm a well-meaning hypocrite, and wouldn't wish this conflicting emotions on anyone.

Depression the emotion isn't the same as depression the disorder. Please learn more about the topic before you just sprout off shit like you're some fountain of knowledge just because you had an experience.
>>
>>722493297
I'd like to think that.
But being a child of children, and having spent my life giving to the children of others, it's pretty undeniable what the point of life is, and I, have failed to reach it.

Even the lowliest of life forms know enough to fuck before they die, to spread themselves, before their ability to do so, ceases.
>>
>>722491589
Some people just need a good kick in the dick to get them moving. I just don't hold pity for people who use depression as an excuse for not moving forward with life. Everyone has experienced depression, and those with "chronic depression" are simply there because they refuse to make an effort to do anything.

Depression only becomes crippling if you refuse to do something about it.
>>
>>722460368
I've fucked up, maybe not as badly as others have, but I'll cop to my own personal failings.

I don't let it get me down though. I try to learn from it if I can, and constantly remind myself that my past doesnt have to define my future if I don't want it to.
>>
No. I make more money than you do.
>>
>>722493740
Or if it's a fucking chemical imbalance in your brain, a learned pattern that's deeply ingrained, coupled with learned helplessness...
I could go on, but I suspected it's wasted and that literally nothing will change your opinion, since you clearly disregard Psychiatry.

Once again: study the topic before assuming your experience makes you the sole arbiter of how shit works.
>>
>>722460368
Yes, sauce pls
>>
>>722493575
I did that already. I did it for years. I threw in the towel. I'm pretty much sick of even dreaming. Staying out of debt, dabbling in vice and staying in relatively good health (being boring) is what I settled for. My life isn't all that comfortable. I sacrificed having my favorite foods on a regular basis to have internet access. I'm a loser because I gave up on life.
>>
>>722493615
>Depression the emotion isn't the same as depression the disorder.

Depression is depression is depression. It's been turned into a chronic disorder by psychologist looking to make money on people's suffering. Concussions "cause chronic depression" especially after repeated severe ones. I don't consider myself depressed even though I feel it, and have been suggested to be put on anti-depressants before. Meditation helps A LOT as well, recent studies have show that it increases brain function, reaction times

Like I said, get your hands on MDMA, LSD or mushrooms. Our society causes incredible, incredible stress on our brains because we are still animals! Depression is simply a symptom of built up stress, poor diet, and lack of exercise We live in an unnatural world, and I understand that depression sucks cause I've been pretty deep before, but the tools are at your disposal and I feel no pity for you because you don't use them.

Read Acid Dreams, there were lots of clinical trials done in the 50's before LSD and Mushrooms were made illegal, showing that psychedelics basically cure depression, and help you find purpose in life. I'm not trying be a dick, just attempting to be a helpful soul, and help people along the Middle Path.

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/acid_dreams.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_Dreams_(book)
>>
>>722494333
see
>>722490796
>>
>>722489102
I mean the graphics are amazing but the gameplay is terrible, awkward mechanics
>>
>>722493965
>Chemical Imbalance
Disproved for the most part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57jnNB-iAA

>learned pattern that's deeply ingrained, coupled with learned helplessness

Yes, but just like anything in life, beating depression takes EFFORT. WHO FUCKING KNEW? It's like quitting cigarettes or drinking. Depression is a sign of weak will.
>>
>>722494756
I tried using a cheat code for infinite money. My bank insists that my account is overdrawn... and kept asking what I meant by "infinite money cheat code." I think I put it in wrong.
>>
>>722464913
he's retarded and delusional, that's why this thread is happening. probably jumped into marrying the first girl "he could have a real conversation with"
>>
>>722493615
>The only part I hope is unique is the outright refusal to attempt to change

Everyone that experiences "Chronic Depression" has that mindset. That is what causes "Chronic Depression",an unwillingness to change. It's a mindset, not a disease. You contradicted yourself, you said your not a special snowflake, and then said that you hope you are, ROFL.
>>
>>722460368
That one time when I was depressed, stayed up all night playing vidya, clinging to the past, barely doing any work. That was a year ago. I mean sometimes I still get the feel but I get back up fine most days.
>>
File: alex.jpg (231KB, 981x1222px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
231KB, 981x1222px
>>722460368
>Do I consider myself a looser?
> No
and neither are any of you

If you were a loser , you wouldn't be alive.

No matter who you are , how much money you have , girls youv fucked ect......

You will have ups and downs in life , tests and trials.

Life isnt easy for anyone , and those who seemingly have the highest pleasures, suffer the opposite fate.

>general advice

The more you do to help others , the happier ull be, likewise, the less you help others , the more you will blame them for your own problems

Embrace your suffering, lose the ego , and stop masturbating vital energys from your system. .

>pic unrelated lol
>>
>>722460368
Yes on some things, no on others.

Yes in the ways that i don't have a lot of money now

no cause i travel a lot, I've been all over the world and enjoying myself doing so.

In the end its all about what makes you happy.
>>
File: 1484237784054.jpg (371KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1484237784054.jpg
371KB, 1600x1071px
>>722460368
I sure do. I can't feel too bad about it though, as I'm a well of untapped potential. I have great skill in the arts such as painting, sculpting and photography. I have a strong sense of justice without being a liberal, and my sense of logic and reason is majestic.

I just choose to be a lazy alcoholic on wellfare as its a comfortable life. Being a winner in life is not worth the work.
>>
>>722460368
>Im a winner.
>>
Yes. I'm 18 dropped out of high school. No job. Living with myparents. Done nothing but play video games all day for two years. Have a long distance boyfriend and In desperate need of dick. I just feel like my life's getting worse and worse.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.