[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I cum I press my taint and it feels like 10x better and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: image_3.jpg (61KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
61KB, 403x604px
When I cum I press my taint and it feels like 10x better and I can sorta pump my cum out extra hard with each squirt.

Is this normal? idc if it's not it feels fucking great
>>
File: 1437622987861.jpg (50KB, 545x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437622987861.jpg
50KB, 545x640px
bumpin' with grills
>>
>>722456609
Its normal brah... enjoy
>>
>>722456609
Will try using this pic
>>
That's your prostate
>>
>>722456609
kek youre gay

have fun getting aids
>>
excellent
>>
>>722456609
when you're ready for an even bigger and better orgasm try a vibrating butt plug or prostate stimulator. All the virgins here will tell you it's gay but they jerk off to trap threads. That's gay. Stimulating the male g spot with a toy is not. It's gay if you use a cock in your ass. Then you're a fag. Otherwise you're just a dude that likes awesome orgasms.
>>
>>722457575
Confirmed. Tried the 3rd attempt I finally understood why people do it. Feeling is insane
>>
File: 1431516498283.gif (2MB, 275x202px) Image search: [Google]
1431516498283.gif
2MB, 275x202px
>>
>>722457318
no. The prostate is inside you. It's the perineum aka the area between your balls and asshole. Pressing on it will put pressure on the prostate and increase orgasm sensation.
>>
>>722457575
>i-it's not gay
>I just like having my ass pounded with phallic objects
Fag
>>
>>722456609
let me try....
>>
>>722457733
That's obviously what he meant, cockmunch
>>
>>722457719
yeah it's a nice change. I don't do it often because it's kind of a longer process but once in a while when I really want to blow out all the cum in my balls with a big orgasm I'll go for the butt play. Any adult woman with any knowledge of sex will be all for it. I've had several girlfriends that wanted me to let them play with my ass. A simple finger to massage the prostate while she blows you can be mind blowing.
>>
File: IMG_0816.png (544KB, 1027x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.png
544KB, 1027x949px
>>
>>722457975
shit, that sounds great
>>
>>722457885
1996 called, they want their insult back. Cockmunch lol. Who the fuck says that but old retards and eastern euro fags who are still watching miami vice? Wrong is wrong cockmunch.
>>
>>722457875
>pounded
>stationary plug
Keep your fag fantasies to yourself. Go find a trap thread. Everyone who has ever had actual sex with a woman knows that guys who think prostate stimulation is gay are actually closet fags themselves.
>>
>>722456609
> is this normal? idc if it's not...

then why the fuck are you asking?
>>
>>722458214
You're gay, accept it
>>
>>722458307

To see if it's seriously odd. Maybe it was something I shouldn't bring up with my friends. General knowledge.

Think before you post, assface.
>>
>>
>>722457975
Yea it's something you can't do every time that's for sure. Prolly once a month
>>
>>722458498
You're a virgin who likes shitty pathetic fapping and watching your small cum shot dribble down your hand before you lick it. Accept it.
>>
>>722456609
If you're a girl you don't have a taint but you do what you do sweetie-

If you're a guy you're a gay faggot and KYS.
>>
>>722458796
Yeah that's probably at most. Sometimes I don't for months and then after I do I think why did I wait so long. Cock rings can be interesting too. I'm kind of thick dicked but I think they are just naturally really tight. You can keep a hard on for hours wearing one and fuck for an hour or so without blowing your wad. Nice for fucking a new chick that you know will make you cum early. It's a weird but fun sensation when you do cum. It's like it's a bomb waiting to explode but can't and then it kind of forces it's way out harder. Have to use a lot of lube if you're doing that solo. Dry dick and a cock ring is a recipe for pain.
>>
>>722458827
Nice assumptions, but you've told everyone in this thread that you put things in your ass for pleasure and somehow that's not gay?
>he fucks his ass with toys
>in denial about sexuality
>gets mad and has the spine to call other guys gay
What is your life?
>>
>>722459268
I agree
>>722458827
^this guy is a fag
>>
>>722459045
lol keep that pussy up on that pedestal, virgin fag
>>
>>722459045
lol virgin detected. Women don't have taints? Fuck. I must've been with some freaks because every woman I've fucked has an area between her cunt and asshole. I guess pregnant women who need taint massages don't exist either? Stupid basement dwellers everywhere.
>>
>>722459249
I use a vibrating massager from embrace. Works really well
>>
>>722459268
a life of hot kinky women and wonderful orgasms.

I won't ask your's. I already know. 13-17, virgin, closet fag that loves the trap threads, calls everything gay that makes him remember all of this about himself.
>>
>>722459656
Living the faggot dream huh?
>>
>>722459469
My ex told me about this male vibrator that is like an egg shaped thing you stick your cock in. Was from the UK and like a hundred bucks. So I get it and she's lost interest...of course. Once I spend money. I didn't lose interest. If you can stay soft it will still make you cum with the vibrations alone after a few minutes.
>>
File: Untitled 229.jpg (13KB, 376x286px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 229.jpg
13KB, 376x286px
>>722456609
her and her cousin
>>
>>722459845
>goes to room in basement
>yells for some hot pockets
>goes back to world of warcraft
>can't stop thinking about putting a finger in his ass and jerking off
>calls everyone on his game a nigger fag
>cries later

Living the virgin dream.
>>
>>722460167
>I don't have any legitimate points to make against the person I'm arguing with so I just get angry and start spewing autistic shit
Once again, you're gay, and in denial
>>
>>722458498
>enjoying a physical sensation in an area with many nerve endings, not dissimilar to those in the penis
>gay
I suppose you think jerking off is gay because its a handjob too? If you manage to wrangle your flailing sexuality you might enjoy yourself anon.
>>
>>722457575
>All the virgins here will tell you it's gay
Yeah that's because it is retard
Has your anus prolapsed yet faggot?
>>
>>722457575
>otherwise you're just a dude who likes awesome orgasms
Yeah keep telling yourself that homo
>>
>>722460397
>talks about "legitimate" points
>doesn't realize he just described himself
>can't explain why he even opened this thread if it's gay and he ain't gay!
Definition of denial, virgin boy
>>
>>722458520
It's normal and feels amazing, but I wouldn't bring it up with friends. As you can see by some of the more stubborn, ignorant folks in this thread you could catch some shit for it
>>
>>722460601
>I suppose you think jerking off is gay because its a handjob
What lmfao?
You gays are really delusional
>>
>>722460608
if it had you'd be the first homo to ask for a pic or it didn't happen lol. You fag trolls really are stupid.
>>
>>722460905
you're a guy. You jerked a cock off with your bare hand. You're a fag, bro. Deal with it.
>>
>>722460854
I opened the thread because I saw your post.
Did your dad tell you that putting things up your ass for pleasure wasn't gay?
I guess he does it too huh?
Or are you just the ONLY one delusional enough to think its not gay?
Fag
>>
>>722460905
its the exact same principle my dude. whats the difference in tugging on a dick and massaging your prostate? probably your sexual insecurities anon
>>
>>722456609
>my taint

be more precise pls
>>
>>722461176
so you just had to call someone a fag? You know how gay that sounds? Like you're so scared of someone thinking you might be a fag because you are in fact a fag. I guess I was probably a retard when I was a 15 year old virgin but you have to actually fuck or do sexual acts with another man for you to be gay. You not grasping how masturbation isn't homosexual is why you're stupid and everyone knows you haven't touched a real boob before. I've fucked over fifty women and 0 men and at 34 years old so stupid virgin who can't think for himself doesn't hurt my feelings. You're just pathetic. You're going to lead a sad sexless life and the one thing you could do to make your jerking off way better scares you so much. You probably eat your own cum and then log on here and call everyone a fag lol.
>>
>>722461385
The area between balls and butthole. Closer the the butthole and harder I press the better it feels
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.