[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rolled on mdma for 3 days straight. felt like shit yesterday,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1478691989931.jpg (144KB, 768x964px) Image search: [Google]
1478691989931.jpg
144KB, 768x964px
rolled on mdma for 3 days straight. felt like shit yesterday, really bad headache. now im depressed as fuck. wut do. inb4 kms.
>>
File: 1407167650266.jpg (58KB, 473x660px) Image search: [Google]
1407167650266.jpg
58KB, 473x660px
>>722452059
Get stoned nigga.
Will kick the molly back in.
>>
>>722452059
Moar? Nudes?
>>
Brought it upon yourself, MD can be addictive son be careful. Let this comedown be a lesson to you
>>
deal with it.

Eat good and healthy, fuck, smoke, take some Acid?

>3 Days on MDMA
>Shit, coming down, feeling bad, what should i do
>dafuq
>>
get stoned drink water and chill then do it again in 2 weeks
>>
>>722452059
Take some 5-htp supplements to rebuild your serotonin stores...don't take more than the recommend daily dose because this can cause serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal. In a few days, you will go back to normal.
>>
>>722452059
weed. water. hot shower. sleep. jerk off. if none of that works then kys
>>
Just out of curiousity, did you roll straight for 72 hours or did you come down and then redose? What was your dosing schedule? Any highlights you can share?
>>
>>722452059
If you do big-boy drugs, you're going to have to deal with big-boy feelings. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>722452059
you think today's bad, tomorrow's gonna be fucking awful.

>>722454125
this.
>>
>>722453917
This OP
>>
>>722454125
>>722454226
>Implying mdma is a big boy drug
>>
>>722452059
>coming down off drugs
>feels like shit

no shit nigger, of course you're gonna feel like shit. I'm not judging, I've done my share, you gotta understand. Drugs just borrow your feel-goods from tomorrow. Drugs arent magic, they make your feel-good gland work overtime. You've borrowed about a week worth of feel-goods from your body. In non druggie people these balance out the feel-bads daily.

So you got about a week of feel-bads coming. You deal with it. Thats the price you pay for getting high dumbass.
>>
>>722452598
https://nl.xhamster.com/photos/view/3788000-63504024.html#content
>>
>>722455055
https://nl.xhamster.com/photos/view/3788000-63504024.html#content
more of OP's grill, has been on my favourire list for about a year
>>
>>722452059
>>722455003

What this guy said. Molly in particular is known for its blue days. The whole point of the drug is it dumps literally all of the serotonin into your brain all at once. You are feeling depressed because there are no more chemicals in your brain that make you feel happy.

And yeah, rolling for three days is going to have you pretty well fucked for about a week.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy from this weekend who took a big hit of moll without actually knowing what it was, are you?
>>
>>722454790
It's a class A drug in the UK.
OK, it's not smack or meth, but it's still top league.
>>
>>722452700
i know, i threw away the rest of the pills i had, just to make sure.
>>
>>722452059
phenibut, caffeine, hydration, weed and good nutrition. kratom too, if it doesn't make you sick
>>
>>722452700
Actually, studies have shown that mdma is one of the least addictive drugs in the long term. And for basically the exact reason that the OP listed.

At some point, the hangover from taking it outweighs the fun that you have while on it, and you decide that it isn't worth doing any more. Sure, by that point you have probably done some damage to yourself, but it isn't like heroin levels of addiction where you can't physically quit it
>>
>>722456621
>Physical addiction=/Mental addiction

IMO mdma is probably the most mentally addictive drug after weed.
>>
>>722456032
>phenibut, caffeine

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY, CAFFIENE AND PHENIBUT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT AFTER MOLLY BECAUSE THEY ACT ON SIMILAR RECEPTORS.
>>
Bruh.. Why would you roll that much, keep that shit to 2-3 times a year max otherwise you gonna fuck yourself up and just be depressed all the time and constantly forgetting shit. Take a break.
>>
Protip: Never roll without prep. start taking 5-htp supplements 3-4 days before you roll and take them after you roll.

make sure you have some sort of benzo for the comedown (zanax, valium, ect)...this has been shown to reduce neurotoxicity that results from rolling for longer durations. Ive often found it difficult to sleep after rolling, but if I take 2mg zanax or 20mg valium during the comedown, it eases the effects and reduces the "tuesday blues".

Also, roll with friends, and stick together on the day after. Everyone will feel like shit or depressed or whatever, but its like having a support group, and you can remind each other that its just a brain chemical and all will be back to normal in a couple of days, and you can talk about the good times you had while rolling to bring everyone's spirits up.
>>
>>722452059
You're low on serotonin, dude. Take some 5-HTP and eat some turkey. That will help you get back some of your serotonin and even you out. You can get 5-HTP at any drug store and it'll run you about $8.
>>
>>722452059
Sounds like you need more mdma
>>
>>722455802
Considered a drug for teens in the NL.
Cocaine is for the big boys
>>
All you have to do is let your seratonin refill. Do some fucking research before you do drugs
>>
>>722457156
Umm, I've heard taking 5-htp before rolling can lessen the high and increase your chances of seratonin syndrome. Also not much is still known about 5-htp so best just to take a couple after you roll and save them for those occasions only
>>
>>722457450
teveel naar die kleine kankerrapper geluisterd kankerhond?
>>
Fuck off to R, you depressed slut. That or be fucking content with life, you attention whore.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.