[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just smoking a blunt and it got me thinking How can it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 53

I was just smoking a blunt and it got me thinking

How can it be that a nation with such a high intelligence, elected this dense motherfucker as the president of the US; debatably the most powerful man in the world.

TL;DR - How did a man this dumb become president
>>
He's smart and you are the dumb one.
>>
>>722443563
the average American IQ is about 100...that means a good deal of our 300+ million citizens are fucking idiots.

then, we have suffrage for evryone over 18 without a felony.

so, mentally ill and legitimately retarded peoples' votes count just the same as a genius'. Imagine your average middle aged blue collar factory worker...they probably have a high school diploma and the extent of their political research is most likely chain drinking beer while watching Fox and those edgy right wing chain emails his buddy at the plant sends him so of course he'll vote for Trump

then there's the electoral college which Trump won despite Clinton winning the popular vote.
>>
>>722444257
>clinton won the popular vote
no, nobody won the popular vote. more elligible voters didnt vote than voted for hillary.
>>
File: BADPEOPLEareveryhappy.jpg (108KB, 650x812px) Image search: [Google]
BADPEOPLEareveryhappy.jpg
108KB, 650x812px
>>722443563

apparently, you're not the smartest people, you pothead. hope your shit-nation is breaking itself apart with the help of this clown.

>BAD PEOPLE ARE VERY HAPPY
lmao
>>
File: 1486996523738s.jpg (2KB, 124x99px) Image search: [Google]
1486996523738s.jpg
2KB, 124x99px
>>722444257
Holy shit, this is just as pathetic an excuse as the retards who keep saying "hurrr /b/ elected Trump."

Nigger, 62 million people are not "legitimately retarded", you just lost. You need to face that someday or remain a little deluded fuckboi.

>b-b-but muh popular vote

Still with this? kek
>>
>>722444633
>mocking trump for using twitter
fdr mastered the use of radio, Kennedy mastered television, trump mastered twitter. you just dont get it because youre not smart enough.
>>
>>722445010
yea, but how did he win a primary of 17 mostly-qualified candidates?
>>
>>722443563
Because it started out as a joke that went on for too long. He got exposure to the less educated and won. With Hillary, tech stocks would have sorted through the roof and caused an investment boom.
>>
>>722443563
Money establishment party corrupt government politics on both sides the list effectively goes on that in a group of internet trolls that wanted to fuck with people from other countries with a flurry of disinformation campaigns going on
>>
>>722444415

so? even if only 1 voter cast a ballot, whoever they vote for wins the popular vote.

a vote not cast has no input.

if the remaining 40-45% of eligible voters had voted, the majority would have most likely would havee voted for Clinton
>>
look it the other way around: all you dumb fuckers were so much into your left liberal shit that you cant see trump is addressing real problems here.
>>
>>722443563
SHILL BEGONE
>>
>>722445355
Liberal or Progressive make up your mind idiot
>>
File: 138939145469.jpg (65KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
138939145469.jpg
65KB, 640x621px
>>722445116
Do you not know how elections work? Do you want a step-by-step?

Or are you implying that someone else should have rigged the primaries against him like Hillary did with Bernie by colluding with the DNC and CNN to make sure he lost and she was the candidate?
>>
>>722444415
um, that's not how it works.
>>
>>722445327
a lot of people took a look at the two main candidates and the two main protest candidates and simply chose not to vote. abstaining is still voting, the fact that "no candidate" really won the popular vote speaks to how out of touch the candidates really are.
>>
>>722445439
Go to Independent sources check the facts not the facts of matter and not alternative facts for that matter
>>
>>722445477
not voting is voting. especially this last election.
>>
>>722445052
>mastered twitter

yeah right. with everybody losing count on tweets that are downright idiotic, he needs to take back, impulsive shit he posts, embarrassing phrasing and typos.
way to "master a media". and his entrance speech! oh, such a gold moment!
>>
>>722444257
This is the correct answer. He told his base exactly what they wanted to hear, and they mobilized after he got them riled up about "muh factory jobs" and Mexicans. I saw this coming from a mile away, despite all of the media huff about "HE CAN'T WIN". No matter what happens though, we are witnessing history being made. Probably the decline of global U.S. hegemony.
>>
>>722445597
he probably won the election because of twitter.
>>
>>722443563
Have you ever BEEN to Walmart?
>>
>>722445052
He's being mocked for his terrible grammar. Trump also seems to have a very limited vocabulary. He's an idiot, there's really no denying that.
>>
>>722445719
no. I dont hate small businesses.
>>
>>722445809
he has terrible grammar because there is a word limit on twitter.
>>
>>722445719
I have it's a shitshow run by idiots and the grunts are barely holding on and so is the Weekend Warriors actually doing all the work doing overtime I'm being paid enough to do overtime because if they don't they lose their job they can't organize a union because the government suppresses all unions
>>
>>722445010

1. I didnt lose anything. I'm not a Dem or Clinton supporter

2. I've never supported the electoral college. I'm not most libs that just started caring about it because they lost. The electoral college should have been done away with by the 1950s.

3. it was just an over-generlization. No 62 million people arent legit retards, and in fact, i bet as many low iq idiots voted for Clinton.

I'm talking about those Forrest Gump sweet zone type that just believe whatever their tv tells them. The are just inherently more susceptible to Trump's persona and pandering
>>
>>722443563
>nation with such a high intelligence
a nation with a high intelligence wont do that
>>
File: 149293.jpg (397KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
149293.jpg
397KB, 970x545px
>>722445188
He got exposure because it's Donald fucking Trump and it was the liberal media GIVING him the exposure the entire time, shit-for-brains. Your entire argument is pathetic like every other liberal's because you just can't fathom that your thinking is what's wrong and everybody else gives a shit about real issues that matter. Head to head, his platform connected with people while hers didn't. I know, mind-blowing, right? There are actually normal people that disagree with whatever whacky thing is a huge deal to you this week.

>With hillary [insert a bunch of gobble-dee gook that i just pulled out my ass because i'm still with her]

kek

>>722445327
The popular vote, counting all eligible voters who DID actually vote, was less than a full percentage point difference. There's no logical way for you to say "the majority would have..." because, again, they didn't vote. The only logical hypothesis is that it would have been split down the middle just like the actual popular vote. But yeah, keep your head up your ass or whatever if you want.
>>
>>722445679

he won the election because of /pol/
>>
>>722446009
It's because our ignorance has always tried to shut up harm all the intelligent people so they have to stay silent and then eventually when we say we had enough oh did you see the protest
>>
>>722445922
>forrest gump sweet zone type that believe whatever their tv tells them
you mean like the girl that gets a's in my organic chem class who also thinks the clintons kill their political dissidents and sell child sex slaves?
>>
Trump aint dumb. His persuasion skills are probably the best in the world. Hes very clever at that. Probably a shit president tho.

You are an idiot if you think a BILLIONAIRE is stupid.
>>
File: 1457222802109.png (32KB, 566x198px) Image search: [Google]
1457222802109.png
32KB, 566x198px
>>722445052
i don't think it's fair to compare trump shitposting on twitter to fdr
>>
>>722446136
Because the right question has been refused so many time by money
>>
>>722446169
he inherited his money and has many failed businesses
>>
File: 6594974.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6594974.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>722445571
Nothing I said was alternative fact. How stupid are you exactly? Donna Brazille still doesn't have a job at CNN today precisely because she colluded with Hillary to make Bernie lose. Wacherman Schultz had to "resign" as DNC head for the same thing. Democrats were rioting at their own rallies just last year. Are you trying to whitewash history and act like that didn't happen?

Fucking pathetic honestly.
>>
>>722445010
Half of the people in the US are below the bell curve distribution for intelligence. Half are above.

This means 150 million people in this country are dumb as shit.

Its a lot easier to rile up a dumb person with fear and xenophobia than it is to establish a reasonable and logical reason why you should vote.
>>
>>722445881
uh huh... yea twitter obviously forces him to use words like 'bigly'
>>
>>722446229
they both used new communication technology to best their political opponents. you might not like twitter or trump, but it's a lesson to be learned.
>>
>>722445531

...no. abstaining is literally not voting. You're like those guys that say atheism is a religion.

if you abstain from eating, you have not eaten. You must be thinking of that Rush song that says if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

but thats not how elections work. I agree that candidates are not in touch with the average american, but only submitted votes aare considered. you cant just say well ~45% didnt vote so the both lose
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>722443563
>Being talked down to by a degenerate
>>
>>722446297

He inherited 1 million and made 4-10 billion. He persuaded 60 mill people to vote for a man that literally said grab em by the pussy he won states like florida, ohio, wisconsin and Michigan that nobody expected him to win.

You are the dense one if you think hes dumb. Hea supremely intelligent. And i didnt vote for drumpf either. I voted hillary
>>
File: 1486132498408.jpg (11KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486132498408.jpg
11KB, 354x352px
>>722445922
>inherently more suceptible to pandering

You mean like when hillary paid millions of her campaign donations to have Jay-Z, beyonce, and katy perry throw a huge concert where tickets were free? A free concert, despite their lyrics being full of the very same "hate speech" and "sexist, misogynistic" bullshit she claimed to be fighting against?

Get real, kid.
>>
>>722443563
stay butthurt, libtard loser
your daily tears are delicious
>>
>>722443563
>nation with such a high intelligence
think we found the problem with your logic right there
>>
>>722446399
we arent talking about eating or some shitty nerd band. choosing not to vote is voting, it's one less vote than a candidate would have earned. the rest of what you said is irrelevant, because nobody won the majority or plurality of support of the people.

we're not going to agree, its a difference of perspective i guess.
>>
>>722446558
fucking idiot

>bb b b b b b bb b b bbbb b b bbbb b but hillaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
>>
>>722443563
look who he ran against
>>
>>722446554
>he's supremely intelligent
he's a good salesman.
>>
>>722443563
First off let me start by saying that the system's been broken for a while but now because this mango dildo got elected, people are just starting to make noise about it.

The main reason he lost is because the democrats picked one of the weakest candidates as their nominee. Some of the most reliable polls had Hillary losing to trump by just a few percentage points before the primaries. She's tried to win the presidency 3 fucking times already and she's always failed. Hillary is a terrible campaigner. She doesn't do well in red states and she doesn't understand the importance of winning swing states.

All of the experts with great hindsight saw this coming, even Sanders warned the people that if Hillary was the Democrats' nominee, we were going to end up with Trump as our president.

Don't act surprised because a lot of people did try to warn you but you didn't listen.

Where was all this noise during the primaries eh? Only now AFTER Trump already won do you decide to riot and shit. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>722443563
>I was just smoking a blunt and it got me thinking
woah brooo
>>
>>722446136
Plenty of smart people believe objectively stupid things. Ben Carson, Trump's pick for Secretary of HUD is a brilliant surgeon but believes the Pyramids were built by a biblical figure to store grain.
>>
>>722444415
agree wholeheartedly with this man
>>
File: 1486349270151.jpg (79KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1486349270151.jpg
79KB, 800x597px
>>722443563
You smoke too much weed. That man wants to safe american people from crazy commies and stypid sjw cucks and you are complaining, get a grip.
>>
File: 09854564.png (117KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
09854564.png
117KB, 300x300px
>>722446721
Nigger, you just made a very general and unsubstantiated claim that he pandered to people and that's how he won the vote. The way to refute your bullshit statement was to show how hillary actually pandered her ass off and still lost, so your argument doesn't hold water.

Do you not know what critical thinking skills are, or do you just not have them?
>>
>>722446136

>2017
>still thinks school grades are a valid indicator of intelligence

i knew several straight a students. they had good memories and could regurgitate it on command, but talk to them about something not on the curriculum and they go brain dead.

willfully ignorant people are terrible
>>
>>722446989
organic chemistry involves some critical thinking, not just regurgitating memorized facts.
>>
>>722443563
>Nation with high intelligence
What?!??! Are you serious. Do you know what place we are in for education? That statement you just made showed how stupid Americans are. How you gonna put your foot in your mouth and fall on your own sword at the same time?
>>
>>722446755

Best I've seen in my life. I'm a body language expert and im 45, so I'v seen my fair share of presidents. Trump is an absolute genius at what he does. He gets human psychology. Auhoritarian nationalism will always win votes over. Fact is we humans are irrational and emotional creatures and trump gets that. His slogans were great and his attacks were pinpoint.

I think he'll be a shit president but anyone who thinks he is stupid is automatically the stupid one. People dont realise how much emphasis there is on politicians to look good. Physically and emotionally. Trump plays the nationalist card REALLY well.
>>
>>722443563
>How did a man this dumb become president

LISTEN TO THE WAILING OF THE BUTTHURT JEWS
>>
>>722443563
He is not dumb. Just not educated in anything but business, ignorant, and given to conspiracy theories. He has actually given National Inquirer and Breightbart News as sources to show what he thinks is right. That just comes from ignorance. He is a cable news freak, doesn't read hardly anything. He lies frequently and thinks no-one will notice. Putin is dancing a jig right now. Out of curiosity, does anyone really think Flynn collaborated with the Russians without Trumps go ahead.
>>
>>722446399
He's not saying it does, but i can understand what he's saying. The only problem is, we need to live in a world as it is; not as we want it to be. In the end you americans were left with two both equally wrong choices. One proven corrupt and a total untrustworhthy cunt, and the other a douchebag that had no political career before, and also likely corrupt. But somehow i stay optimistic and think the fact he might be narcistic, also might prove to be a drive for him to show america how good he wants to rule the country.
>>
>>722446661

This. America is fucking dumb.
>>
>>722444257
see here's another guy who trusted the polls and media before to tell him Hillary was a shoo-in, and then, when Trump won, trusted them afterwards as well to tell him who voted for whom despite knowing they were unreliable.

A much larger group of people who fall outside your "fucking idiot sheeple" group voted for Trump, and then didn't tell their friends because they feared being social outcasts, and rightly so.

Voters from the silent majority won it for Trump, and they aren't all backwoods unemployed inbred people. Wake up! Stop pretending it's all one entity that Trump can move this way and that with his will and realize that 60 million people made a conscious decision to vote for the man.
>>
>>722447192
according to barbara corcoran he sold some multimillion dollar complex to some chinese businessmen without them even looking at it. everyone who knows him personally said he would win the election, and be a pretty bad president..
>>
>>722445010
this
>>
>>722446554
Was given 1 million and inherited a lot more in realestate.
>>
>>722443563
Did you vote?
>>
>>722446672

I get that perspective and even though I agree with not voting as a right and form of protest, it just doesnt apply when determining the election.

nobody sits down and says well shit...lowest voter turn out in decades, guess nobody "wins."

no. we just tally up actual ballots that were cast.

is=\=ought
>>
File: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (218KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
218KB, 900x500px
>>722443563
They're stupid because they believed the lies about Hillary.
And now, finally, the dominoes are beginning to fall in this ill-gotten administration.
>>
>>722445010
according to south park, 1/4 of the population is retarded. 62 million is about 1/4 of the voting population.
>>
>>722443563
because the nation is not intelligent. Have you ever met anyone with an IQ of 98 (the avg IQ in the US)?
>>
>>722447466

Idk whether he will be a good president or not. I think his business acumen is good. But his salesmanship is at levels with Obama. Obama was a master orator and so is trump.

Trump knows how to win people over. Hes won all his life. He gets himan psychology and salesmanship. Hillary was utter dogshit in terms of salesmanship.
>>
>>722443563
>How can it be that a nation with such a high intelligence,

You assumed.
>>
>>722446344
stupidity and xenophobia have no correlation whatsoever. Ever been to a country club? A whole bunch of rich bitches that don't want to associate with anyone else. This is the left's biggest logical fallacy, that the "there are too many people here already" argument can be dismissed because only stupid people think that
>>
File: images1.jpg (4KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
4KB, 196x196px
>>722443563
Trump isn't dumb OP he has billions of dollars
and knows how to keep it
>>
>>722447661
>Obama was a master orator and so is trump.
>and so is Trump
You need to be able to speak above a middle school level to be considered a master orator.
>>
>>722444257
Nailed it.
>>
>>722447634
right, youre talking from the point of who actually becomes the president/winner. I'm talking from the point of actually winning majority support of the people, which nobody won.

just different ways to look at it, though it annoys me that people imply that because hillary won more votes than trump that the majority of people supported her.
>>
File: 1486504307169.png (128KB, 316x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486504307169.png
128KB, 316x365px
>>722447654
>taking your scientific knowledge on brains from a children's cartoon unironically
>>
>>722447773
anon meant that Trump gives master oral to putin
>>
>>722443563
lol trump is so dumb XD roll up another blunt bruh
>>
File: 2016 summed up.jpg (98KB, 749x740px) Image search: [Google]
2016 summed up.jpg
98KB, 749x740px
>>722443563

And there is your problem.
>>
>>722447849
They very likely used real statistics. That's the joke.
>>
>>722447773
he's a very skilled communicator, he speaks at a level nearly everyone can understand.
>>
>>722447689
They say kids always speak the truth.
As a kid (6 years old) i once asked the teacher how many people we habe in our country. She answered 17m, and i replied: no, we full.

Therefor i'm not stupide, i am truth. And dubs
>>
File: the-movie-radio.jpg (46KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
the-movie-radio.jpg
46KB, 600x325px
>>722447849
>
>>
>>722447859
If Trump isn't stupid then why's so much his shit being misspelled lately?
>>
>>722447661
That's just not true. Trump wouldn't even have had a chance against Obama. He's probably the best campaigner in US History.

Trump won because he went against one of the weakest candidates in history period.
>>
File: feels.png (299KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
299KB, 800x800px
>>722443563
>tfw you realize the average US voter simply isn't that smart
>>
>>722447948
>he speaks at a level nearly everyone can understand.
Well I can agree with you on that.
>>
>>722447949
uh, what? you were a dumb kid, son... don't suppose you went through the American school system, didya?
>>
>>722448027
he doesnt have time to spell correctly like some nerdy school science little bitch. the people are sick and tired of people spelling correctly.
>>
>>722447773

On phone.

I laughed when the media mocked Trump for speaking like a 10 yr old.

He does it deliberately.

Because it works.
>>
>>722448122
Explains Obama, twice.

Literally never had a real job in his life.
>>
>>722448148
I hear ya there. I just want to say "nigger" a bunch of times anymore.
>>
>>722448054

Obama nearly lost to romney though. There wasnt THAT much in it
>>
File: 87678685.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
87678685.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>722447941
>they very likely use real statistics

>can't name one of them

Sure they do. Kind of like I can look back on a football game from Sunday and say "Welp, my team lost because clearly all the fans of the other team are fucking retards. Also the capacity of the Giant's stadium is about 1/100th of the population or something."

I'm sure it's all very scientific.
>>
>>722448214
Actually Obama made a fuckload as a lawyer and professor.

But thanks for proving OP's point.
>>
>>722447948
He's skilled, but let's not put him on a pedastole. The problem with educated people is that they think the more (fancy) words they'll use, the more people will believe them. The opposite is true. If you can explain something very easily it's more likely to be believed, because as einstein once said: if you can't explain it in an easy way, (de-construct and re-assemble in easy to understand words) you do not possess enough knowledge about the subject.
>>
>>722443563

>a nation with such a high intelligence

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>722448288
you are too much of an autist to get the point.
>>
CAPITALISM.
Dad was king, i am king.
The republican party will only run a wealthy man's child.
>>
>>722448214
>b b b b b b b b b bbbbbbbbbbbbb BUT OBAMA
>>
>>722448288
Half this country is dumb, they voted Trump. That's all the proof anyone needs.
>>
>>722448214
GW too. And why Congress is populated with morons. It's why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>722448214
You don't get to blame Obama anymore, you know that, right?
>>
>>722448318

Obama never taught a class.

That's why you never heard any "students" talking about how smart he was.

Literally just a name on a page to give him credit.
>>
>>722447824

i get it dude...those people are dumb. but i never said that the winner of the popular vote had the majority support of ALL AMERICANS....thats not hw we determine elections ann mandatory voting is not a thing here.

i said of the people who voted, more of them voted for clinton. period.. end of disscussion lol

your argument or perspetive, while amirable, is jut not relevant to the fact that more peoplee voted for clinton than trump
>>
>>722448150
>speaking like a ten year old works

Only if you have the money to hire handlers.
>>
>>722448489
right, but she didnt win the majority of votes.
>>
>>722448460
Keep moving those goalposts lel
>>
>>722448318
When he said "real job," he probably means something he can relate to. Like gas station attendant or pizza delivery driver.
>>
>>722443563
You aren't high enough.
>>
>>722448414

Its why democracies dont work. If you are a skilled salesman, you can win in politics big time. The ancient greeks called them sophists.

People are not rational. The vote on emotions. Trump simply manipulated emotions to the fear of US decline and fear of refugees. And how he is the ONLY person to MAGA. And how only he will beat ISIS.

Politics is all emotion. 99% dont bother reading what each candidate says.
>>
>>722448460
How did Obama have an $8000 dollar a month retainer if he didn't have a job?

You Trumpfags are so fucking stupid. OP has got you nailed to the floor.
>>
>>722448564

A professor teaches classes.

Then when called, the story turned into well he's a "Constitutional scholar".

Again, what classes did Obama teach? You've failed to answer that.
>>
>>722448253
Had Romney ran again, he would've beaten Trump in the primary. Romney was a force to be reckoned with because he was basically the republican version of Obama.

All Trump had to do was win the shitshow that the Republican primaries were, then the presidency was his.
>>
>>722448592
Shit his mom probably pays him to shoot birds out of the tree with his slingshot.
>>
>>722448518

Thats why he got 60 million people to vote for him, right? And why he is now president? But drumpf is 100% dumb and its all luck tho right?
>>
>>722448644

LOL you mean when the firm hired on Blackie McNegro to prove how "diverse" they were on paper?
>>
>>722448670
You've failed to realize that Obama, even as a person of color you despise; managed to make shitloads of money that you'll never make, Trumpfag.
>>
>>722448689

Nah. Romney was a shitty candidate who had 0 charisma. Jeb was the romney and he got destroyed.
>>
>>722448785

Thank you for confirming the left is the party of old rich people who have done nothing to earn their money
>>
>>722448670
you want to know the titles of the courses he specifically taught?
>>
File: trump_supporters1478702341782.jpg (83KB, 898x603px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters1478702341782.jpg
83KB, 898x603px
>>722443563
he was smart enough to tailor his public positions to pander to the only group stupid enough to vote for him; the ignorant rednecks in the red flyover states.
>>
>>722448737
half the voting populace is stupid
that was OP's point
thank you for proving it again as others here have
>>
>>722443563

YAWN
>>
>>722448632
The electoral college was created specifically to prevent this. Unfortunately, they have become nothing more than a redundant rubber stamp.
>>
Because people realized that liberalism is a mental illness
>>
>>722448839
Cool story. What else did Breitbart tell you?
>>
>>722448632
They vote on emotions but not solely on emotions. It's just a simple deduction on wich one you deem more trustworthy not just on how they behave, but on their previpus actions.. And we know all too good both of them were no angels. But hillary is a woman, and my mind minds giving a woman like that so much power that was spewed out by obama a few years ago during the other elections.
>>
>>722448902
the electoral college is racist.
>>
File: 1482352851727.jpg (102KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482352851727.jpg
102KB, 1024x773px
>>722443563
>>
>>722448843

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama-a-constitutional-law-professor/

>UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

>High demand careers in politics
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>722448907
It is rather mentally taxing to have to deal with Teabagger dipshits like you all the time. No wonder we need universal health care.
>>
Blah blah Trump is a (insert name here) blah blah blah

This record is broken
>>
>>722448561

she did win the majority of votes CAST which, again, are the only ones that matter.

the do not need the majority of all potential votes, just actual votes cast. period.
>>
File: trump_twins.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trump_twins.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>722448839
then donald must be the leader of "the left"
>>
>>722448845

LOL, you mean like all the lefties who threw shit fits and were going to "Move to Canada" only to find out Canada like totes has restrictions on immigration?

They literally thought other countries would just allow them to walk right in.

Talk about fucking retarded. More arrogant, spoiled Americans.
>>
Winning elections is all about winning the hearts of idiots.

Trump manipulated the bigots and 'alt-right', Clinton struggled to manipulate the SJWs and faggots, as they all fell in love with Bernie and felt betrayed.
>>
>>722448670
Um why are you talking about Obama when there's an orange shitgibbon in the White House now?
>>
Blah blah, there's something wrong with a republic election system blah blah
>>
>>722446389
This man speaks the truth,
Just like how both Hitler and the Americans both fought to defeat their enemies.
>>
>>722443563
Trump won for the exact same reason that this thread exists. The majority of the country is sick of pieces of shit like you constantly judging everyone you disagree with as deplorable racist sexist homophobic pigs. You're huge fucking hypocrites hating those you claim hate and thinking that is good somehow.
>>
>>722443563
people even dumber voted for him.
>>
>>722449111
Canada has stated they will take any Americans seeking asylum from Trump.
Don't be a lying faggot.
>>
>>722449097

Aren't people on the left much more useless rich?

Ever been to California? Solid blue. Solid money.
>>
>>722449060
right, those are the only votes that matter if you only care about winning the election. she did not win the majority of support of the voting population.
>>
>>722448939
If you think that the argument you just presented is anything close to deductive logic, then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>722448826
You think Jeb ever stood a chance after the whole iraq thing with his brother?

Romney was a great candidate whether you like to admit it or not.
>>
>>722449150

Because Mango Hitler is in the white house because of Obama.
>>
>>722449152
Hitler took a bunch of drugs. He didn't "fight" for shit when he was Furher.
>>
Blah blah Russians blah blah
>>
>>722449285
>Mango Hitler
sides/orbit
>>
File: 1411943878272.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1411943878272.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>>722444224
>every word one syllable
Resign, Donald. We all know it's you.
>>
>>722449097
It's called looking smug.

This is not a new term.
>>
>>722449225

So where are all the celebrities?

And no, that is extremely incorrect.
>>
>>722448935

Shut up faggot. The Republicans represent the average working class families of America and help support all Americans rich or poor. The Demon-crats are just elitists hellbent on kicking the poor and treating billionaires like gods.
>>
File: rush-limbaugh-parody_thumb1.jpg (122KB, 650x857px) Image search: [Google]
rush-limbaugh-parody_thumb1.jpg
122KB, 650x857px
>>722449111
still patiently waiting for Rush Limbaugh to move to Costa Rica as promised when Obama won in 2012.
>>
Blah blah Wall blah blah blah
>>
File: trump_truth05.jpg (50KB, 851x475px) Image search: [Google]
trump_truth05.jpg
50KB, 851x475px
>>722449232
>>
>>722448939

Mate trump has so many scandals. He shat on POWs. He called women dogs. He said he grabs women by their pussies. He had around 15 women come forward accusing him of sexual assault. He smeared mexico and some shithole. He lies about his networth. He has dodgy deals with Russia.

And yet he is now president. And STILL people think he stunbled into this. Everything trump does appeals to human psychology. And whilst CNN and FOX scratched their heads wondering how he did it, we psychologists just smile and admire how he sells himself. Trump is a master manipulator. He may well be a buffoon but he knows how to get people on his side.

Its amazing that people think hes dumb as a rock. I guarantee you the exact same thing will be asked in 2020 when he wins again.
>>
>>722449398
both parties are both of those things.
>>
>>722449374
All we'd have to do is get a work visa and keep renewing it. Not a big deal.
And celebrities very likely already own property in Canada they go to every summer. You are a massive faggot.
>>
>>722449402

Still waiting for the unicorns to shit out of Obama's asshole, like he promised in 2008

See, I can make up quotes too.
>>
>high intelligence

lol
>>
Blah blah there's still time blah blah blah
>>
>>722448253
obama beat romney by 5 million votes and 126 electoral votes... not exactly a close election. And this is was his second election. There's no way Trump beats Obama in 2008 or 2012 (which is why he didn't run those years)
>>
>>722449398
Wow, you must be at Breitbart and Infowars all day, you're so informed, Chuckie..
>>
>>722449492

He shat on ONE spoiled rich boy POW who was a Commie darling and did Tokyo Rose style radio shows.
>>
>>722449398
>treating billionaires like gods.
like the way you treat Trump?
>>
>>722449060
Not him, but why are you stating the obvious to try and make a point?

Despite that the actual voters matter for the election - on a different subject, not the majority of americans (regardless of voting) support hillarryplankton. Those things are not cohorently interlinged. It's a different subject. Understand that, please.
>>
Blah blah pussy grab blah blah blah
>>
>>722446796
comment of the year right here
>>
File: 448676.png (156KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
448676.png
156KB, 450x344px
>>722448845
Yeah, who would've been dumb enough to think you could demonize half the fucking country just like you're doing right now ITT and be surprised when they (shock) didn't vote for you? Oh right, hillary kek

>>722449148
>Winning elections is all about winning the hearts of idiots
>Unless hillary had won
>They I would've made up some retard-tier reason why they were all uber intelligent
>>
>>722449591
John McCain did Tokyo Rose radio shows?
Faggot?
>>
>>722449498

No. Leftists are shit but Republicans actually try to stop corruption and 'buying favor' within the party. The Dems like to pretend to be this party that cares for all Americans but who actually creates the laws that protect against discrimination and help give people more basic rights? The Republicans!
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>722449398
>Republicans represent the poor
>>
>>722449712
ok.
>>
>>722443563
>smoking weed
>degenerate
>hating trump
wow really got me noggin' tickin'
>>
>>722449707
All we need to do is get more liberals to vote for us. Then we don't have to reach out to you Deplorables.
>>
Blah Blah bankrupt blah blah blah
>>
>>722449723
they do tend to be the representatives of poor areas like alabama.
>>
File: 33e.jpg (37KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
33e.jpg
37KB, 600x448px
>>722449712
Look at this dumbass thinking any of the major parties give a shit about the people.
>>
File: 1484671896906.jpg (69KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
1484671896906.jpg
69KB, 720x447px
>>722443563
>>
>>722449590
This
>>
>>722449492
You don't have to be intelligent to be good at manipulating people. Sure, it helps to be at least slightly more intelligent than the people you're manipulating, but when you're talking about the American right, that isn't a very high bar.
>>
>>722449860
Not that anon but you're a dipshit if you can't see the differences between the two parties
>>
Does anyone know if you can find a download of the whole election coverage from the night of the election? That was amazing television especially when everyone realized Trump was winning and the tears started rolling down.
>>
>>722449639

Difference is he worked hard to make his money and is all about American business rather than these lazy richboys born into wealth who would rather invest abroad than create jobs here.

Inb4 $1,000,000 loan, that's nothing in real terms.
>>
>>722449249
I'm not an entitled amerifuck, sorry. But what im trying to say are two things.

1. Both hillarry and trump suck
2.Your country got what it deserved.
>>
>>722449901
All you have to do is hire some consultants, not pay them, and not pay taxes either.
Trump 101.
>>
File: 1481702371106.jpg (67KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
1481702371106.jpg
67KB, 734x760px
>>722443563
>>
>>722449915
They're different but if they have one thing in common it's that neither have the people's best interest in mind. They both put party over the people.
>>
>>722443563
Trump isn't dense, he's probably one of the best choices for Preisdent we've ever gotten and his Cabinet and the White House have been some of the best choices
>Inb4 Liberaltards try and make excuses
He's done everything he's promised and he's better then someone like Hillary or some other Democrat who would lie through their teeth.
This guy knows whats going down in the smaller man and he's giving us jobs.
>>
>>722449939
Yeah it's nothing to beg your daddy to give you a million dollars because you don't have shit.

Stupid Trumpfag.
>>
File: 109284.jpg (43KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
109284.jpg
43KB, 620x413px
>>722449800
Oh right, so double-down on the "alienating half the country who disagrees with you" and calling them all sexist, racist, cracker-ass crackers? Because that worked out so well for you this last election. Why change?
>>
>>722449707

You didn't bother reading my post did you? If Clinton was better at manipulating idiots, she would have won. Instead, SJWs hated her and most of those retards just didn't vote instead.
>>
>>722449968
Oh yeah? What country are you from?

Everyone in this thread:

watch this faggot refuse to tel us
>>
>>722449871

Most of these guys are just there for the looting though
>>
>>722449939
A million? Gimme a fucking break. It's likely that daddy gave most of his inheritance to his favorite little "shark." And from public records we know that Trump has received nearly a BILLION dollars in grants and tax breaks from New York.
>>
>>722450042
Yes they do, shithead. Life has been good the past 8 years under Obama. Life is good when there's a Democrat in the fucking White House.

Not the case when it's a Republican.

Take a fucking look at history.
>>
The shill tears are still as salty as they were during the election night. It's fuxking beautiful. Keep entertaining us with your idiocy libcucks. Its literally a daily reminder that we won. :^)
>>
>>722449860

The major parties don't give a shit about the working class, except for the Republicans.
>>
>>722449915
Different methods to the same ends. A bunch of rich people furthering their careers, saying whatever people want to hear, doing whatever the people writing them checks want, and spending more money than the country can afford on one thing or another, all while blaming the lack of progress on the other party because giving the people someone else to hate makes it easier to keep them on your side.
>>
>>722450083
Because we're sick of having to pander to you stupid inbred caveman dipshits.

Fuck you.
>>
>>722450090
Im one of those retards who didnt vote, LEL. We warned them it was bernie or bust.

Either way, if things go to shit here, my mother is canadian and I can always go live up there.
>>
>>722449822
and do everthing to fuck them. but as long as they "protect" their god and their guns they will let the Republitards fuck them.
>>
>>722450150

Proof?

Didn't think so...
>>
>>
>>722450232
Not really. One party is working towards ensuring human rights, the other wants to put us back in the 1800s.

Guess which is which?
>>
File: 1485616647480.jpg (521KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1485616647480.jpg
521KB, 2048x1152px
>>722443563
>>
>>722450265
there's nothing wrong with not voting. if both options are bad you don't have a responsibility to decide which is less bad. the simple act of voting is not something to be proud of.
>>
>>722450119
Sorry, i don't feel entitled to tell you, but more importantly i don't see the point telling you. And you trying to sound cool, achmed the fortuneteller saying: "oeehh he won't tell me where his roots are, i win!" Faggot.
>>
File: 686.jpg (93KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
686.jpg
93KB, 624x531px
He's pretty smart, media is just trying to meme us because he's memeing us hardcore. He wants liberals to be angry at him, he's doing it on purpose. He doesn't even have real political positions and nearly everything he does is some form of manipulation. We actually know very little about him and what he will or won't do isn't actually predictable.

This presidency is going to be so entertaining that alone was worth my vote.
>>
>>722450353

The Leftists want to go back to the 1800s when there were less dead Indians because they are pathetic race traitor cucks.
>>
>>722450326
>most of the people being targeted for deportation are the worst of criminals
wow, so suprising.
>>
File: maddow.jpg (37KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
maddow.jpg
37KB, 696x392px
>>722450090
>SJWs hated her

Are you for fuckin real right now m8? Every bit of her campaign was pandering to their identity politics. Stop trying to rewrite history.
>>
>>722443563
we dun goofed maybe not all that intelligent
>>
>>722450445
Exactly the answer I expected.
You cowardly faggot fuck.
>>
>>722443563

Sorry, but that just doesn't pass mustard. Irregardless, you're "enlightened" opinion is derivative from the THX intake you ingested. For all intensive purposes, your nothing more then a stoner, trying to pontificate about you're superior worldview, and about how you know so much better.
But you tipped your hat to early. Sophomoric philosophy students like you are a diamond dozen. I get it. You see the state of affairs of the world, and you get flustrated with how things are.
But your gonna have to learn soon, it's a doggie-dog world out there and triggered snowflakes like you just can't cut the muster.
>>
>>722450461
the progressive era started in the late 1800s, proving leftists want to go back then.
>>
>>722450196
Good in the short term lmao. We always see their disastrous effect years later.

>>722450211
No you stupid nigger, did you already forgot the disaster with iraq? How about the failed drug war and trickle down economics that Reagan started?
>>
>>722450475

She backpeddled when she realised she needed to win over Bernie supporters but her warmongering and dodgy past was just too much for most SJWs to overcome.
>>
>>722450556
>disastrous effects later
yeah when dipshits like you vote them out of power
>>
File: anitasarkeesian.jpg (40KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
anitasarkeesian.jpg
40KB, 615x345px
>>722450265
Could've voted third party m8. Every candidate this election was terrible, but I'd take Stein or Johnson over Drumpf/Shillary
>>
>>722444224
no you not smart and dumb
>>
>>722443563
found the error I think!
>>
>>722450353
The funny thing about that is, the party fighting for human rights used to be the Republicans. And for a little while it was actually the Democrats. Now it's no one. Think about urban areas that have had local government controlled by Democrats for decades, and when that has coincided with a Democrat president and congress majority. Was there progress? I'm going to post a quote from Malcolm X.

"You put them first and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race."
>>
File: 1458683322636.jpg (131KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
1458683322636.jpg
131KB, 960x686px
>>722443563
that's not a lot coming from a junkie fuck
kys
>>
>>722450611
If you voted 3rd party that means you voted Trump
>>
>>722443563
same with bush - nothing changed
>>
>>722443563
Your TL;DR is the question the rest of the world has been asking of America since this whole shitstorm began.
>>
>>722450611
>gary johson
good people dont smoke marihuana, we need more people in washington to make that clear.
>>
>>722450622
The Dems are now standing up for human rights. The Republicans are actively fighting against them.
Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: 97979724.jpg (88KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
97979724.jpg
88KB, 750x550px
>>722450251
How do you pander to me exactly?

I'm a republican because I disagree with democrats on their economic policies mostly and I disagree with their desire for bigger federal government at the expense of state's rights. Those are the two most fundamental differences between the two parties. I don't give a fuck about a tranny in a bathroom and it's not "inbred" or "cavemen" to disagree with shit that's prone to failure. But, by all means, keep spouting off with your name-calling and no actual intelligence. We'll keep laughing at you like the salty little bitchboi you are.
>>
>>722450556

Those were both disasters that Leftists started and left for the Republicans to clean up.

All of the shit that is happening under Trump is as a direct result of Obama, much like Bush spent all his time undoing Clinton's mistakes. If we just let Republicans (the party of REAL America) run the show without interuption then we'd make amazing progress as a nation.
>>
>>722450585
So most SJWs voted Trump?
Lel?
>>
>>722450535
>"Irregradless"
>"For all intensive purposes"
>wrong forms of your and you're
Into the trash it goes, troll. Try a little less hard next time.
>>
>>722450610
I didnt vote you stupid nigger. Either way, Obama's decision to bail out the banks instead of holding them responsible for the crash in 08 was gonna come back and bite us in the ass eventually. Same with the TPP that would've passed had Hillary won.
>>
>>722450800
>Leftists
you are a retard
>>
>>722450660
>Flawless logic
My state was blue, but my district was red. EC votes went to Shillary. My vote didn't even matter.
>>
>>722443563
It's not even our choice. The electoral system doesn't really apply when all the votes are just bank account transfers. If you think you or anybody you know has a say in who runs this nation, you have been misguided and taught otherwise. The world isn't a nice place. It's pretty well fucked and in the hands of sociopaths. Sorry I had to break it to you. Believe me if you want, it doesn't matter anyways, the top of the rat race is lined with thousands on the bench ready to play as soon as a spot opens up.
>>
File: 1484798675731.jpg (20KB, 641x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484798675731.jpg
20KB, 641x640px
A lot of people bought into the hype that Trump was just acting crazy to get attention and more votes and that he would abandon his insane proposals when he got elected.

Now those same people (at least the sorta rational conservatives) are now coming to grips with the fact that he is acting exactly the same as he did on the campaign trail: which is batshit insane.

Whatever though, I'm do like you OP and smoke a blunt and just try and drain out politics for a while
>>
>>722450844
>I didnt vote you stupid nigger.

Then you have absolutely no right to complain about any of this
>>
>>722450871
>My vote didn't even matter.
People that believe this should be shot
>>
>>722450800
Holy fuck son go back to breitbart because clearly you've been brainwashed.

Let me guess, leftists are lizards who are responsible for 9/11?
>>
>>722450502
What you gonna do, liberate me with guns and an american flag? You guys don't realize you're the neanderthalers of the world. With your guns, stupid "land of the free" pride while you rob, rape and kill in the middle-eastern, your corrupt presidents, corrupt banks, and selfpressumptious ugly motherfucking smirks, i wish hitler would've fucking annihilated you guys with before they went and fucked it all up.
>>
File: 1256832315975_f.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1256832315975_f.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>722443563
deep down every american hates being governed, and trump is the only man who can truly, utterly, destroy central government in the western world.

the next logical step from capitalist republic is corporate dictatorship, just as the next logical step from socialist dictatorship was collapse into a form of capitalist republic.

empires end, anarchy always reigns in the end. better to reign over anarchy. It's time to kick it till it breaks.
>>
>>722450738

The Dems want people to have too many rights, which is bang out of order. We need a healthy balance.
>>
>>722450738
Good argument. I'll believe it when something actually happens, other than a politician saying so and then doing nothing. But by all means, continue to believe that politicians are in it for anything other than their careers.
>>
File: Hillary-nuts-1000x640.jpg (70KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-nuts-1000x640.jpg
70KB, 1000x640px
>>722443563
/thread, literally any other candidate would've steamrolled Trump
>>
>>722450928
>I dont know what the first amendment is, the post.
>>
>>722450871
Your vote was a vote that could have kept Trump out of office. Instead you threw it away.
>>
File: alt-facts-SRB.webm (872KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
alt-facts-SRB.webm
872KB, 480x320px
>>
>>722450817

Most stayed home, you saw the turnout figures?
>>
>>722449335
The spelling was too correct for it to be the Donald.
>>
>>722450994
Tell us what country you're from you chickenshit faggot fuck.
Oh wait, maybe you're just some faggot living in a shithole
>>
>>722451006
>too many rights,
there isn't such a thing, faggot
>>
>>722450928
I have every right to complain because I did vote in the primaries. Bernie was my choice and he didn't represent either of the parties, he was an independent running on the Democratic ticket.
>>
>>722450714
God to bed Jeff Sessions you're drunk.
>>
>>722445188

I truly believe Trump ran for President just for the attention he knew he would receive. He really thrived on the rallies, in particular. What a thrill to roll up in his 757 to a cheering crowd of people, falling over his every word. Fed it ego like nothing else.

But I don't think he felt he had any chance of actually becoming President.

And, then, the adventure just continued and continued, and next thing he knew -- leader of the fee world.

And what a mess it's been so far, and will continue to be...

Truly a problematic time in history.
>>
>>722450896

>A lot of people bought into the hype that Trump was just acting crazy to get attention and more votes and that he would abandon his insane proposals when he got elected.

Citation needed.
>>
>>722451027

You didn't vote. That means shut. the fuck. up.
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>Nation with High Intelligence
>Elects Dumb President
>OP is high
>Doesn't realize his nation is not Intelligent
>Hence the moronic bigot president
>>
>>722450896

Pretty fucking accurate. People knew both Clinton and Trump were shit human beings but hoped than Donny was only pretending.
>>
>>722451105
And they think they have the right to complain? Still?
>>
>>722450839

Sorry. Full of sake, Sapporo, and sushi. I'll be more on my game next time.
>>
>>722451160
We don't live in a democratic nation, your vote is intended to give you a false sense of control.
>>
>>722451012
Perhaps if the media had done anything other than glorify Trump and ignore everyone else for the entire election cycle. It was easy for Hillary supporters to be complacent when reports were that she had over 90% chance of winning as late as the night before the election. No such thing as bad press as they say. Trump was the name on everyone's mind, for better or worse.
>>
>>722451050
I threw it away by voting 3rd party? My state was blue anyway.
>>
>>722451068
I used to want to fuck her, but now she pops into my head whenever I'm fapping and it's gross.
>>
>>722444257
>Hillary still winning the popular vote after recount
HUELAD
>>
>>722450990

Don't be stupid, I just don't fall for all the bullshit Leftist media like CNN who love to brainwash people with 'Liberalism' and 'Equal Rights'.
>>
>>722451160
The Primaries aren't the General Election.
>I have every right to complain
no you don't. You didn't vote.

Shut. The fuck. Up.
>>
>>722451282
Okay, now I'm just jealous.
>>
File: genders.jpg (208KB, 1600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
genders.jpg
208KB, 1600x1950px
>>722451159
>>
>>722451318
>My state was blue anyway.
Like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio.
>>
>>722445052
That man has the ability to drop stock prices with a single tweet
>>
>>722445922
>electoral college should have been done away with
Can you even name one complete democratic country?
>>
>>722451159

Tell that to the mentally ill faggots who can now get married and piss wherever they want and you get arrested if you try to beat them up.
>>
File: 1486878632467.jpg (66KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486878632467.jpg
66KB, 395x594px
>>722451226
>Doesn't realize his nation is hamplanets
>Hence the cheeto president
>>
>>722450990

Illuminati =/= lizards

>freemason shill detected
>>
File: sewer_rat_barbie-sunning.jpg (148KB, 634x951px) Image search: [Google]
sewer_rat_barbie-sunning.jpg
148KB, 634x951px
>>722451327
fap fap fap
>>
>>722450306
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/nyregion/donald-trump-tax-breaks-real-estate.html?_r=0

>inb4 hurr NY Times is fake news
>>
>>722451388
not voting doesnt negate someone's right to speak.
>>
File: dog makes comment about Trump.gif (261KB, 528x336px) Image search: [Google]
dog makes comment about Trump.gif
261KB, 528x336px
I read all your arguments.
I have this to say..............
>>
File: 7657959796.jpg (48KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
7657959796.jpg
48KB, 620x372px
>>722451310
>media had done anything but glorify trump

He was in the media all the time because 99 out of 100 stories were trying to ruin him and his campaign. Are you fucking delusional man? There's irrefutable evidence the media was against him from the start including CNN calling the Hillary camp ASKING THEM what questions they wanted them to ask in an "unbiased interview."
>>
>>722451443
Haha, Australian male is the one that got me.
>>
>>722451214

Assuming you were born before yesterday, did you not have conversations with people leading up to the election or were you careful not to step outside of an echo chamber?
>>
>>722451125
>Tell "us" what country you're from.
You and your split-personalities?

My country is well better off than yours.
>>
>>722450974
My. State. Was. Blue. Nigger
I could've wrote in Donald Duck and Hillary still would've gotten those 11 EC votes
>>
>>722451219
no, that doesnt mean shut the fuck up. people have the right to choose to not vote and still complain. get out you unamerican bastard.
>>
>>722451263

Complaining is the only thing a SJW knows how to do, they are the rednecks of the left.
>>
>>722451388
Bernie or bust, that was my vote. Now eat shit and die faggot. Ill complain as much as I please.

>>722451379
How about checking for reliable sources on every article instead of dismissing them because you don't like what they say, you fucking sheep.
>>
>>722443563
It seems that you need to stop smoking pot.
>>
>>722451443
Doesn't affect you, dipshit.
>>
>>722451576
No, but it makes you personally responsible for doing nothing to change the shit you complain about. That makes you a hypocrite and a bitch and you shouldn't expect anyone, on any side of an argument, to find your opinion valuable in any way whatsoever.
>>
File: Niggafucking.jpg (112KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
Niggafucking.jpg
112KB, 640x619px
>>722443563

I wouldn't call him dumb; a socially maladroit asshole perhaps, but he definitely not dumb.

Frankly, Trump is a logical response to a society overtly concerned with political correctitude, SJW nonsense, left leaning authoritarianism which seeks to circumvent the first amendment by shaming people in to silence; more than that, people are tired of establishment politics in the country. More and more people are going towards third parties; more and more, people are tired of being called whatever fashionable -ist of the day simply because they have a differing opinion.

Will Trump change things? Likely not, but it temporarily assuages the anguish of a society divided among itself and struggling with a meaningful national identity amidst the rise of identity politicking fueled by a media which relies solely on ad revenue.

Trump was inevitable.
>>
>>722451443
Realizing that the two-gender paradigm is outdated isn't granting "too many rights," dipshit.
>>
>>722451454
those werent blue states, they were swing states. a blue state is like new york or vermont.
>>
>>722443
>maybe he's not dumb
>>
>>722451512
Hate crimes should be illegal. What's your point.
>>
>>722451564

Greentexting doesn't mean it's not true.

>inb4 bananas are yellow
>>
>>722451831
because someone didnt want to settle for one of the four awful candidates means theyre a hypocrite for complaining about politics?
>>
>>722451764
>they are the rednecks of the left.
As a registered Democrat I can not agree with this more. Both parties need to get the riff raff under control.
>>
File: 1486997323837.jpg (21KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
1486997323837.jpg
21KB, 236x231px
>>722451686
So you still scared to say where you're from on an anonymous donkey sex image board?

It must be hard to go through life being that ashamed and knowing you'll never be as great as the US.
>>
>>722451454
My state was not a swing state. It was considerably blue. Shillary smoked Drumpf by over 600,000 in MD.
>>
>>722451652
Please, even a fucking year one journalist would know that if every story you run is about one person he's the person people are going to care about. It doesn't matter if they were trying to ruin him, in a country divided by two parties all that does is reinforce the opinions of people who made up their minds before they heard anything. And for everyone else, he was Republican candidate with the most screen time by far, of course people were going to latch onto him. I don't know if the media heads were so stupid that they thought this wasn't the case, or they were stupid enough to think he had the worst chance of beating Hillary and wanted him to be on the ballot, but it backfired hard. I mean, fuck, every negative news story about a celebrity drives their popularity and their profits way up, every fucking time. Why would this have been any different?
>>
>>722451561
You'd think she'd dropped down for some facial plastic surgery. Not a bad body, really.
>>
>>722451831
What do you expect them to do? Grab a shotgun and shoot both hillarry and trump? Because that would've been the only solution. If your vote can't go to the person you believe deserves it, how can you call that democratic?
>>
>>722451576
Nobody is taking away your right to speak.
You're being told to shut up because you're a fucking dipshit who didn't vote.
>>
>>722451686
>my country is well better than yours
but you're still too big of a chickenshit to tell us which one?
You're a stupid faggot. Stop posting in our thread.
>>
>>722451932

>hate crimes should be illegal

Because they hurt your feelings? Ever heard of FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!

This over the top PC Leftist culture is EXACTLY why all good Americans voted Trump into power.
>>
It makes me so happy to see these comments calling OP out for being the ignorant piece of shit they are. Meme: Captain Picard damage control request= Person thinks they are the captain in this world (how hilariously childish) Complains about a more transparent stance being taken by the current establishment...
Dear OP,
Weed doesn't make you intelligent, it also does not make you have any profound understanding, believe me I puffed tough for 20 years. All it does is make you have a good time. My friends are all like you OP and they make an ass out of themselves EVERY DAY just like you just did with this post. I'm crossing my fingers that we can keep people from the left out of office FOREVER. So we can start making the right a little less judgemental and a little more accepting of people who choose to be different. America's eyes are open, I for one will fight every day to never have them close again.
>>
>>722452119
examining the major candidates then deciding to abstain is voting.
>>
File: u_mad.png (614KB, 1151x693px) Image search: [Google]
u_mad.png
614KB, 1151x693px
>>722451808
>>722451880
>samefag
>>
>>722451944
Feel free to point to any errors in the article. Attacking the source is one of the most shit-tier arguments you can make.
>>
>>722451705
>My. State. Was. Blue. Nigger
said OH, PA, MI, WI.

They ALL thought Hillary was going to win. Just like you did. So they stayed home or voted protest,.

And you are very much responsible for what happened next.
>>
>>722452007
Getting to the moon is an incredible feat. But useless nontheless. And to place your flag there shows the extension of how narcistic your country is as a whole. That's why your value is low and i deem you idiots.
>>
>>722451742
Just as I have the right to tell you to shut the fuck up, you have NO right to protest if you didn't participate. Fuck you.
Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you
>>
>>722451960
Because you complain about "voicing your opinion" when you neglected to do the very thing that actually makes your opinion count for something. Yes, you are a hypocrite. And any opinion you have is worth about as much as the turd i flushed ten minutes ago. You clearly don't have any real passion for whatever beliefs you claim to have (not enough to carry your fat ass half a mile away to vote about it). You're free to voice your opinion, don't just expect anyone to give a fuck about anything you have to say or care at all. They don't, and for good reason.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.