[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do it get it off your chest now!Post the worst things you've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Heck.jpg (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
Heck.jpg
5KB, 238x212px
Do it get it off your chest now!Post the worst things you've done in your life or worst things that happened to you I'll Start

>Be me
>Be 14
>Immature sadistic kid who laughs at everything
>One day me and friends go at the top of the opening of a tunnel
>dropping random bullshit mostly balloons
>Friend has idea
>Go's back to house
>Grabs airsoft gun
It's a big ass airsoft mg modded a ton
>Shoot at cars from over pass
>People flip out
>We decide this last one would be our last
> Aim the thing like pro Person looks at us eye to eye
>They swerve the car sideways hitting 2 other people and 1 pedestrian
>We run and throw the airsoft gun in the lake near us
It was all during the night so no one but that lady with her lights on at full blast saw us
>Hear about it on the news
>The women was announced dead With others as critically injured
>Can't take this I feel bad
>Be pussy and turn self in to police
>Police says nothing is illegal about aiming a airsoft gun.
>>
>>722443487
tron
>>
File: regret.gif (2MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
regret.gif
2MB, 400x200px
jacked off in the same room as my step bros , the walk to the bathroom took a lot of stealth and boner concealing.(same age as me and older)
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.