[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just mistakenly ate some cooked chicken that had been left

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: funny cat.jpg (122KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
funny cat.jpg
122KB, 449x449px
I just mistakenly ate some cooked chicken that had been left out uncovered overnight, should I make myself vomit or is too late and am I fucked?
>>
Don't be such a fucking pussy
>>
>>722440617
faggot you'll be fine
>>
Sorry OP, you have cancer. You have 2 days to live.
>>
you're gonna die change your will so that your /b/ros get everything
HAIL JOHN MADDEN
>>
Your fine. >>>/ck/
>>
Looking for some serious answers here guys, I can't afford an ER visit
>>
>>722440617
Jesus the bleach moms have really gotten to you.
>>
its cooked chicken you dumb fuck. never played rust?
>>
We used to store cooked chicken over night in just an open pot in the kitchen in university.
Fuck me, if that didn't go bad your's probably haven't.
>>
>>722440617
>>722440617
Did it smell bad? Is your stomach upset? If not, toughen up. lol jk go get some antibiotics asap or you ded

you're the reason we'll all die to some superbug in 30 years
>>
>>722441168
Why the fuck would you need to visit the ER?
In worse case you get a case of food poisoning, a few hours with liquid shits and some vomiting...
If you go to the ER for that it's time to kill your self..
>>
>>722440617
you shall be fine op.
You should see the shit the human body can work through without serious risks
>>
People can eat fucking raw shit and be fine, you're alright pussy.
>>
>>722440617
Your gonna have to drink a full cup of bleach it neutralises the bacteria that might make you I'll and aids with digestion. Try not to vomit for awhile. You have to try your best to let the bleach settle in your stomach for mskaximum effect
>>
You are fine, it's only a big deal if it's hot and humid were bacteria or fungi can grow quickly
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.