[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/, I work at a spa, I have access to employees credit card

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0662.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
So /b/, I work at a spa, I have access to employees credit card information as well as the rest of the info needed to do some harm. How do I go about doing this? Also, how can I fund my urge to stalk and spy on sexy clients for the enjoyment of my /b/ros?
>>
>>722437480
give us the information so we can buy bitcoins
>>
>>722437480
buy a spy camera, little keychain camera that you can hide
>>
>>722437652
As much as I would love to share this information with you all. I want to test it for myself before I start doing that.
>>
>>722437800
That's what I was considering. Can I make money off of this somehow?
>>
File: IMG_0663.jpg (25KB, 210x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0663.jpg
25KB, 210x280px
Bump
>>
>>722438057
you can, but it's better if you share for free, add me on kik and we could trade some if you want
>>
>>722438234
Of course /b/ would get it for free. But, what about the rest of the knuckle heads out there who are desperate for a quick voyager pic.
>>
>>722438520
I can't talk for them, but if you have vids of tits, you can have money. Do you have a kik? I would love to stay in touch with someone who like the same thing, plus I could give you some tips
>>
>>722438690
I don't have a kik. I could set one up. But, do you have any other means of communication or is lol your preferred use?
>>
>>722438845
Kik
>>
Also, if anyone is interested I have access to some clients istagram accounts as well.
>>
>>722438845
>>722438925
Don't listen to him, it wasn't me. Well KiK is ly only non personnal to talk with people from 4chan, I have a google hangout if you want too
>>
>>722439148
I'm interested
>>
gather the info. sell it on the darknet as 'fullz' make around 1000$ per 30-40 cards.
>>
>>722439444
not op, what's "fullz"?
>>
Also, you kids are retarded for thinking kik and google are safe communications for trading stolen CCs... I hope you noobs get v&
>>
>>722439559
A full dox on someone. Including CC numbers, SIN, address, name, ect. Anything you can use to steal an identity
>>
>>722438845
Me again, if not kik, what app do you want to use?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.