[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how did your last craigslist hookup go? Pic related

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 00K0K_8qVcshOznpt_600x450.jpg (29KB, 517x450px) Image search: [Google]
00K0K_8qVcshOznpt_600x450.jpg
29KB, 517x450px
So how did your last craigslist hookup go? Pic related
>>
>>722428227
people still get sex on craigslist thats not all gay men?
>>
>>722428493
I think you need to look at that picture again
>>
>>722428541
I stand corrected
>>
i have this guy wanting me to come over and fuck his wife drunk, blindfolded and tied up without her knowing it's not her husband
>>
>>722428227
The got the AIDS so my hookup didn't go very well.
>>
>>722428885
Sounds kinda hot, but it´s still probably rape.
>>
>>722428885
I met a couple on Craigslist, guy wanted me to come over early am and wake up his wife by climbing in bed...
>>
>>722429264
how did it go? i'm contemplating on meeting up
>>
>>722429175
yeah i'm asking to meet up in person before, i'm pretty sure it's a fetish of the wife but still
>>
>>722429302
It was great. By the time I got there he opened the door, I stepped in and she was naked waking into the bathroom. Then she proceeded to play with our cocks and started sucking his cock while I ate her pussy, then switched and he started fucking her while she blew me. After a few minutes he came in her pussy and it was my turn, licked her pussy clean and fucked her. Smoked a bowl after and went home :)
>>
>>722430158
so you didn't actually have to wake her up, mine is literally saying he's gonna get her drunk/drugged blindfolded and tied up and then i need to fuck her without her realizing it's not her husband
>>
>>722431247
I'd do it!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.