[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had no idea who this kid even was until I saw the news and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: basedpewdiepie.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
basedpewdiepie.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
I had no idea who this kid even was until I saw the news and apparently he's got a 50 million user youtube fanbase where he's been BTFO jews and niggers and hired a Jesus impersonator to say "Hitler did nothing wrong"

I've been laughing my ass off and have mad respect for this boy, now. LAWL
>>
Never seen a single video by him.
But from what I gather... he is a kids Youtube entertainer and has got bored of it.
>>
He's dope
Bad news coverage and the idea that his channel was meant for kids made a lot of people hate him without even checking out his content.
>>
I just started watching pewdiepies stuff after I saw the stuff on the news, (If you're getting demonized by mainstream media, you can't be that bad) and it's honestly, really hilarious as fuck. He's a good comedian, which I guess is his angle as an entertainer.
>>
>>722424407

i mean, He not FilthyFrank but hes alright.
>>
>>722424636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ltAVRyeqHk
>>
>>722424636
I agree. Frank's on a whole different level.
>>
>>722424111
Classic example of what happens when someone is exposed to the radiant aura of Francis of the Filth, even for a second. The effects are devastating. I call it the Frank Effect.
>>
>hey guis im deleting channel at 50mil subs!
>hey guis check my new play button for 50mil subs!
>lul i was only pretending to leave guis
>>
>>722424636
>>722424817
>>722425015
I guess most people aren't ready for how extreme filthyfrank is though, he's only got a 10th the number of subscribers
>>
>>722425633
Well you can't expect 50 million when you release a video of you basically eating the same cake twice.
>>
He makes like 15 million dollars a year doing that shit, lol. Part of the charm is he does it while looking and acting like he's a pro-bono birthday clown, lol
>>
I used to hate this guy for being an annoying fuck, but his latest content is pretty okay. I guess he doesn't give a fuck about his channel anymore so he says whatever the fuck he wants
>>
Straight outta /pol/
>>
>>722425530
Sounds like you were trolled and are upset by it. Do you need to talk about it?
>>
>>722424111
kill yourself fucking cancer. holy shit i did not think id see the day newfag filth would embrace pewdiepie
sage
>>
File: 1486653846766.jpg (76KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486653846766.jpg
76KB, 625x351px
>>722424111
>had no idea who this "kid' was
>realize he has more money than the last 4 generations of your family combined before he turned 27 year old

What fucking rock have you been living under?
>>
>>722425633
Frank doesn't even seem that bad to me. But every time I try to show someone one of his videos, they "don't get it" or think he's just weird. They'd rather watch mlg dank meme vine compilations.
>>
File: IMG_1088.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>722424111
I have to acknowledge it
>>
>>722428697
Happened to me too. These are mostly normies who don't get the 'meta-irony' of it all.
>>
>>722425530
he didn't say that he was going to delete his main channel
>>
>>722424111
>hired a Jesus impersonator to say "Hitler did nothing wrong"

If you read the multiple articles you'd know he never did that and it was just some video he watched. You fucking jackass. Also

>no idea who this kid even was

You knew who he was stop trying to sound like you're special for not knowing who the most popular internet fag is.
>>
>>722429064

Seems important to you that everyone knows him. Maybe you're a little smitten...
>>
>>722428697
>>722428891
>>722425633
>>722425015
>>722424817
>>722424636
>DURRR FILTHYFRANK IS SOOOOO COOL IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM UR JUST A NORMIE XDXDXDD

He's loved on reddit and 9gag and his comments really show the age of his fanbase. I think the fact that you people think liking him makes you "superior" in some way is pretty sad and telling that you're all underage.
>>
>>722429174
>using ellipses on 4chan

Cringe
>>
>>722428697
mlg is fine, don't mix it with normie ass shitty vines
>>
Eh, PewdiePie has moments where he's funny, then others were you wish he'd just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>722429269
I endorse what you said despite the fact that I like some of his videos
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.