[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose wisely!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: Choose Wisely.png (437KB, 626x446px) Image search: [Google]
Choose Wisely.png
437KB, 626x446px
Choose wisely!!
>>
I choose to kill myself.
>>
>>722417203
Saitama literally canonically has plot armour.
Alucard post-ultimate is literally a god.
ezpz lemon squeezy.
>>
>>722417203
Looks pretty straightforward. 2 of those are Gods and have a range of powers and items that, among other things, permitted time travel, resurrection, etc., making all of the other ones seem useless both at protecting and attacking.
>>
>>722417203
Kratos 100%
I mean he fucking destroys and kills everything just cause he is pissed.
>>
>>722417203
what a shit list OP.
I pick Danny D
>>
>>722417386
Dude, your reasoning was right, then you picked the wrong 2. It's obviously Kratos and Asura.
>>
>>722417203
Thanos and Whis
anything else is retarded
>>
>>722417203
kratos isn't even a god
>>
>>722417831
didnt he kill like, all the gods?
>>
>>722417864
yeah shitty little olympian gods
he wouldn't do fuck all against thanos or whis
>>
>>722417831
He became a God, literally a God. Not a look-at-me-I-am-so-fucking-godlike dude like Thanos, an actual God. Same goes for Asura.

All other characters are very much mortal, not being even close to God or godlike or easily countered.
>>
I pick Kratos and Ryuk
>>
the only answer is madara
>>
>>722418001
do you even know who thanos is? also whis can turn back time and teleport on top of being strong as fuck
>>
>>722417203
A full power punch from One Punch Man has half the strength of the big bang.

One Punch. Obviously.
>>
>>722417386
that's cute. picking alucard lol. Whys could just take him to the sun and that's that. at least 3 people on the list can do that. get real. very shitty pick
>>
>>722419077
whis* hehe
>>
>>722417203
I choose Saitama and Whis. Whis would protect me with teleportation, strong as fuck, smart as fuck, reacts with his body instead of thinking during the heat of combat, and obviously stronger than the god of destruction. Saitama because he's retarded over powered.
>>
>>722419077
Alucard is not vulnerable to the sun. Noob
>>
>not picking Saitama

Look, I get it, but your choice is wrong. It's not a matter of "okay, he can defeat anyone in THEIR world, but he's not REALLY infinitely strong."

Yes he is. He is literally exactly as strong as he needs to be to defeat his opponent easily. That is literally canon. This goes up to any level. He cannot be matched. At all. That is literally the plot. It supercedes speculation and theorizing. He is invincible.
>>
>>722417203
Saitama
Alucard
>>
>>722419302
yes he fucking is lol. He isn't a god, he can die 1 billion times with his stupid finite lives. He can burn, regenerate, get pulled into the suns gravity, until he finally dies. Gtfo this thread you autist.
>>
>>722417203
Kratos cuz he can kill anything and cant die cuz he is kratos and one punch man cuz he is one punch man
>>
>>722417203
If Ryuk has first move it's game over for any of the other characters. He literally controls life and death.
>>
Whis could kill every single one of them at the same time lol
>>
>>722419453
Satimas stronger puch from his "Serious Series" isnt anywhere close to even Goku who could destroy a planet easily with his fists lol
>>
>>722421058
Same with whis...He's a planet destroyer with just a tap.
>>
Alucard after ultimate is impossible to even catch, he's every where and no where

One punch man ......kills everything in one punch.
>>
The problem with choosing Saitama is that he is notorious for being late so you'll no doubt be saved, but you'll get the shit kicked out of you because he forgot he had to do this today
>>
>>722417203
Go back to your board f/a/ggot
>>
Im not a Marvel guy but Thanos with the inifinity Guantlet could take everyone out but Whis. Whis is broken even compared to Saitama
>>
Kratos + Whis obviously.

Kratos has slain far greater beings, and whis can reverse time.
>>
>>722421278
This is so far the truest thing in the thread.

Don't forget that the death god from death note can just write your name down if you don't choose him.
>>
Kagura and Whis. Have Kagura slide black zetsu into my body. Have her wait in pocket dimension. Any danger she gets alerted from black zetsu, we switch places. Whis follows me through staff vision, comes to my aid, has staff pocket dimension if necessary, can rewind time by 30 minutes, can BTFO any of the others after me. Kagura can use hallucinations on targets, Whis can murder.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.