[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentines day feels thread...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Valentines day feels thread...
>>
It's just another commercial holiday. You're not missing out on anything.
>>
Not alone, got the best wife ever, puts up with my bullshit, gives anal on command (with a smile), and makes good money. Feels good man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPw5WiABUOA
>>
At this point, I have bigger problems.
>>
File: 1469246666607.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1469246666607.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>>722412948
i have no erections since a couple of years, i dont masturbate, i dont think about sex at all, this day just remember me that im alone irl w my problems, and the fuckin general problem of beign alive.
>>
>>722411483
Don't feel bad...

Been in a relationship with someone amazing for 5 years, still completely head over heels for her, and she's (for some stupid reason) crazy over me.

You wanna know what we're doing for Valentine's Day? Nothing. She's going in to work at her office with her cunty dramatic 40 something co workers, and I'm in NY finishing a foundation til Thursday. Thursday night, well exchange cards and a small, but thoughtful gift, we'll get a nice dinner and spend the rest of the evening watching snapped while I pound her into submission.

Random anti-establisment anons everywhere are right where they say it's a corporate holiday. We realized that around year 2 and would rather avoid the hectic mess of reservations, traffic, bullshit Valentine's Day fancy meals, and hefty bills. It's just another stupid day, like any other.

You will find a smokin hot, cool woman who enjoys your 4chan browsing ways and it will be nothing but semen.png for years to follow. You will enjoy spending time together regardless of what day of the year it is, it won't make it any less special. Until ED.jpg strikes and your little soldier can't fire his rifle anymore so you're stick welding 1" rebar to your pecker
>>
>>722413470
This shit.
Me and one of the girls think its bullshit. Traffic means wasting literally hours today, reservations had to be made last year and cost a fortune, its cold/icy this time of year so walking to cut down traffic time is a bitch, and literally every place we'd go will be crowded.
I'd literally stay in and watch shitty netflix B movies but the other one is a romantic and had apparently made plans for a "perfect" day 7 months ago i only found out recently.
I now get to walk for hours in the artsy side of town till 4 where i gotta slog through fifty shades darker.
>>
File: 0aeApsy.jpg (230KB, 1562x2013px) Image search: [Google]
0aeApsy.jpg
230KB, 1562x2013px
>>722411483
Never had a girlfriend and sometimes I do get the feels but it eventually goes away, especially when my female friends have to have a "Galentine's Day" night aka a pity party because they are all single due to their shitty taste in men. I then realize that they have had their hearts stomped to oblivion and then I don't feel so bad.
>>
>>722413784
I fucking HATE artsy parts of town haha I am so sorry for you. You, your artsy boyfriend, OP and anon with ED should come up here to NY and help with this foundation, sounds like you're all bored. We got walls to set and the trucks late.
>>
>>722414222
Wait so, are you a shy les who hasn't made any moves? Or just friend zoned to pissville and back
>>
>>722414835
Probably the latter.
>>
>>722414756
She's my girlfriend not boyfriend and newyorks an awfully long way from here.
Why is it always trucks that hold back projects of any kind?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.