[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO Thread: Do you believe that we have been visited by other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
UFO Thread: Do you believe that we have been visited by other civilization in the past or in the present.
>>
>>722411141
No but the moon has
>>
>>722411246
Explain de yourself.
>>
>>722411322
It's the only place for spaceniggers
>>
>>722411141
Yes all of the abduction that took place decades ago we're ET's trying to figure a way to save their kind so they went out to seek a way to rebuild the kind they found us they tried to use our females to make them offspring but they realize that the human mind still carry's over with the kind long story short it was a huge mistake they realized. This is why you never hear about people being abducted anymore these ETs were known as they zeta or Gray's something happened on the planet that pretty much wiped out their life form few set out to rebuild.
>>
OP is a faggot that wants to be probed.
>>
>>722411700
I second this OP. To see how shitty we are I don't blame others from kickig is to the curve.
>>
When they made offspring with humans they realized that the human mind has a lot of issues with emotions and stuff like that this is why we no longer hear about people being abducted.
>>
>>722411141
https://youtu.be/EYzRY2XpLBk?t=39s
just laugh it off like it was a joke
>>
File: DSC_0154.jpg (2MB, 4608x3072px)
DSC_0154.jpg
2MB, 4608x3072px
>>722411141
These are my babies.
>>
>>722411141
>believe

No, I leave believing stuff to feebleminds.

I like the idea tho. There isn't any evidence to back this up.
>>
Official CIA documents released on Psychic test subjects knowing information they should in no way be able to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCpD65wmh90&t=0s
>>
>>722412162
You really think that since the beginning of life no other civilization even bother to visit us.
>>
>>722412162

Because only the strongest of mind say 'tho.'
>>
>>722411141
I believe... that it is highly unlikely that we've been visited.
>>
>>722412334
You seem to fail to grasp the scale of the universe,and besides, we've only been beaming signals to space for a bit over a century, and even if said radio waves get so far, they would be a bit over 100 light years away at most.

With what chance do you think there are any species advanced enough to pick up those signals so relatively close to us?

And besides, if they would be a space-faring race who have conquered the problems of say, FTL, would their hyper-advanced technology even be able to pick up something so basic as radiowaves, let alone decipher the mess as anything intelligent and not just random noise?
>>
>>722411141
I've actually believe that they're us from the future and they have manage to successfully discovered how to time travel throught technology, that explains why there's cave paintings of UFO's and I do believe they have interfered in some and or changed some minor history events
>>
>>722413391
most of the first radio radio and tv signals that have drifted away from Earth get weaker with time, they would need a antenna almost the size of the USA to at least receive something
>>
>>722413718
Yes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.