[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is autism real or is it just an excuse for kids to misbehave?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1485459749127.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1485459749127.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
Is autism real or is it just an excuse for kids to misbehave?
>>
i'm sure some people are really mentally disabled
>>
>>722409320
I have bad news for you OP
>>
>>722409500
Like 1/5 of them maybe but for the most part i think its made up
>>
>>722409320
>Is autism real or is it just an excuse for kids to visit 4chan?
>>
>>722409631
No I'm being serious whenever i go to a story they just scream and shit. When i was a kid i don't remember kids acting like this
>>
>>722409320
What we tend to call autism online isn't actual autism. I've worked with autistic/asperger kids, and they generally don't misbehave. Sure they're a bit difficult and "odd" , but that's because they seem to be in their own personal world all the time.

Haven't had that whole REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE "autist" experience either.
>>
>>722410653
That's just shitty/undisciplined upbringing.
>>
>>722409320
>>722409320
Autism - Real

Aspergers - usually just a case of kids becoming extremely weird and antisocial from complete lack of parenting, socialization, and discipline. The fact that it's called a mental ailment makes them think they're irreversibly broken (parents, teachers, and the afflicted alike) and the only way they can be fixed is through psych drugs which only numb them.

I most certainly would have been full sperglord until 23 when I decided to FORCE myself to socialize and meet women. Now I'm pretty well-adapted. The problem with calling something a psych ailment is people don't believe they can be fixed and stop working on it.
>>
File: autism.jpg (348KB, 2709x1844px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
348KB, 2709x1844px
autism is real and we know exactly what causes it.
>>
>>722411040
Basically me, I was diagnosed on the spectrum, put on meds, forced to go to some group sessions with other losers. Junior year of high school id had enough, so I stopped taking the meds, started going out and got my license. By the end of the year I'd lost 50 lbs, got a hot gf who I'm now engaged to, made loads of friends and started getting straight A's. My mother still thinks I'm autistic somehow. I guess she doesn't want to blame herself for just being a shitty parent.
>>
>>722411485
every autistic kid I ever knew loved Sonic the Hedgehog. WTF is with that????
>>
>>722411769
The games make you autistic. There's no other explanation. One minute you're a nice, healthy child in the early 90's and the next you're all GOTTA GO FASH

SEGA needs to be stopped
>>
>>722409320
both
>>
>>722409320
Have 2 autistic kids, its real.

And it is not really a mental disability, its a social disability. My daughter is able to code webpages and is like MLG level at pc gaming at age 8, but cant form a complete sentence.
>>
>>722409320
Seeing you post the prime example, I'd say it's definitely real.
>>
>>722409320
Normies are mentally disabled,
they accept everything and believe everything.
>>
>>722412007
I don't know.. The only guy from childhood that I know that had a sega and a sonic game is a well-balanced, hard-working family man nowadays.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.