[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I'm going to try salvia this weekend and I was wondering,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_nJrw8LPo.jpg (791KB, 1280x1733px) Image search: [Google]
4L_nJrw8LPo.jpg
791KB, 1280x1733px
Hey I'm going to try salvia this weekend and I was wondering, in your experience, how long it lasts and positive or negative trips,, and if you suggest having a sitter.
>green texts appreciated
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VEe7tR2IKk
>>
>>722394449
lasts around 15 mins about

Get a sitter for sure.

and hope to god you dont get a bad trip
>>
>>722394449
Use a butane torch. Otherwise don't bother doing it, it won't work. Burn it HOT, make sure you get it all in your lungs.
I'm pretty sure I developed panic attacks for a few years after smoking it, but it seems to be finally quieting down now. I'd never touch the shit again, but it definitely was one of the most interesting experiences I've ever had. I've never done DMT, but I imagine they're similar. What do you want to know?
>>
>>722394564
>>
I did it and it was crazy i'd sugest it to people to do once but i probably couldn't see myself doing it a second time it was some of the weirdest shit my brain has ever come up with and the trip itself was mostly me lying in the forest out of my mind
>>
Salvia is fucking weaksauce compared to DMT.
>True Stories
>Salvia
I thought my entire body was covered in fiberglass inside and out with salvia, I thought there was snakeskin in my shampoo bottle in saliva (took a shower no fucking idea why) and I had a conversation with a garden gnome about 'Das Kapital' and Dialectical Materialism (Marx) on salvia. Only good trip.
>DMT
I thought my friends and I were riding dinosaurs with safari hats on and flying through the Jurrasic era on DMT.
I thought I was saving the world with a lost artifact on DMT. (I WAS FUCKING DROOLING IN AN APARTMENT PARKING LOT HOLDING A BURGER)
And last but not least, I was in the back seat of a moving car and looking out the window watching a guy run and jump over driveways a la Super Mario on DMT.
>DMT IS WORTH IT.
>>
>couldn't move
>the terrain was impossible
>the feeling of sand on my hands was the feeling all over my body
have fun
>>
salvia is kinda different for everybody.
Here is a guy gardening while high on salvia;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI
>>
>>722394449
It lasts for as long as you can be bothered pretending it works.
>>
>>722396877
Faggotnliarnnigger
>>
>>722394449
I would not have a trip sitter. You're gonna go to another universe and the only thing a trip sitter will do is take you out of it. Also make sure you use a butane torch and a bong because of how hot the smoke needs to be. Yoi should try to hold the hits in for a good long time. I normally take two really long big sized hits.
>>
>>722394449
>tryed once dident like
>>
tryed it once, tryed the strongest stuff, hits right away after you blow out. intense was on a ferris wheel on the ocean going up and down. couldent stop laughing, it last about 2 mins, and i dident like it, its like being a weird dream but it feels and real as real life and felt weird , dident like
>>
>>722394449
Had to give my mate CPR, was just about to call the ambulance when he started breathing again. Then when he came to, had to stop him from tearing his own cock off. That's just the first 10 mins. Have fun if you're on your own.
>>
>>722394449
Nearly climbed out a five story window until I was pulled back couldn't see shit. Last only a few seconds. You should try bugmansia
>>
File: savile_dismay.jpg (23KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
savile_dismay.jpg
23KB, 620x413px
>>722398025
>yfw you bought dried oregano
>>
>>722398367
Never been keen on trip sitters, but when doing salvia it might help to stop you doing stupid stuff.

On the other hand, you might get into a deadly fight with your sitter on some fucked-up pretext. Could go either way ...
>>
>>722398367
>Don't have anyone around
>Fuck around with a butane torch while you're off to la-la land
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.