[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone has any homemade solutions for tooth pain? My dentist

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: heal-cavities-2.jpg (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
heal-cavities-2.jpg
250KB, 800x600px
Anyone has any homemade solutions for tooth pain?

My dentist will see me in 7 days the least and I'm already going crazy.
>>
>>722394136
drugs.

also they have emergency dental clinics that'll give you appointments at short notice.
>>
Heroin is pretty good for it. You can make it at home with a proper set up
>>
>>722394243
homemade, dingus>>722394275
>>
Try to put anything with menthol in it on the hurting tooth. Really helps.
>>
>>722394243
We don't have emergency dental clinics here sadly. The most close thing is going to the hospital for them to prescribe some painkiller but they are lasting no more than 2-3hs before the pain comes back
>>
>>722394136
3 times a day swish with warm salt water
Brush twice floss once
Buy coconut oil and swish it in your mouth once a day for 20 minutes
This will kill germs and keep the good bacteria in your mouth, prevent fungus, and improve your breath
For the pain take ibuprofen
Goodluck my bro i got some weird tongue fungus thing and ive got it 90 percent gone
>>
Take Excederin for the tooth ache pain. It's the green bottle it helps a lot.
>>
>>722394136
leave the shithole and move proper country where u can get to dentist right away if you are in pain.
>>
File: cat face.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
cat face.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>722394136
there is nothing to do, and trust me i'd know. i have back molars like a meth addict and am in the process of getting them all removed. the only thing that helped was ibuprofen and that isnt 'homemade' THOUGH ive heard that if you ice the web between your thumb and pointer finger its supposed to be some kind of 'nerve cluster' that some how numbs pain receptors. how reliable it is ive never tested and if its that bad, its unlikely to effect much. and tooth aches are always that bad
>>
>>722394136
melt ibuprofen and rub on tooth
>>
Clove oil
>>
That https en wikipedia org/wiki/Ketorolac
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (126KB, 957x958px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
126KB, 957x958px
>>722394552
also never ever do something like this >>722394572
not even orajel. one time i did and my shit got infected so bad that i couldnt even close my mouth because my top teeth touching the bottom even slightly sent the worst pain through my entire face that ive ever felt in my life. i imagine prison rape would be better than that again...prison rape by a white or asian man
>>
>>722394136
when my wife needed a root canal and was basically moaning in pain for 3 days, i got her a few grams of cocaine. she rubbed it on her gums, did a line... and went the fuck to sleep. This is the best argument Ibe ever heard for legalizatikn, because she used it purely medicinally and did not have any desire to continue using after the pain was gone. So i finished the rest, got more, got my buddies' girlfriends coked out while they were camping and we all drank tequilla shots like crazy before stuff and things. and that is my best argument against legalization.
>>
>>722394136
I have a toothache on the left side of my tooth and is nuffin the shit outta me. I tried everything. Floss, toothpaste, and listerine.
>>
>>722394136
Dentisfag here 1 take of ibuprofen, sleep well anon
>>
>>722394452
I'll try this. Thanks

>>722394544
Easy to say, hard to do. But if the chance appears, won't hesitate to move the fuck out.
>>
>>722394136
Trust me i am a dentist
There's not to many thing you can do now. The only medicaly proven thing is to take some painkillers. All the other stuff wont work at all.

The bacteria are already deep in your tooth so swishing or brushing it wont work. If it is realy bad and you can't sleep and all this stuff the local emergency clinic will do it without appointment.
>>
>>722394375
EtOH!
>>
>>722394136
Ibuprofen or paracetamol work, but also you can try placing a whole clove (as in: the spice) on your gum adjacent to the tooth. It numbs the area.
>>
>>722394136
If there is swelling or an infection you can use a regular iced tea bag on it to draw it out.
>>
Whiskey will take the edge off it.
>>
>>722394136
Nothing that's not permanent. You can melt a benedryl or claratin on the achey tooth, and it'll fry the nerve so that it doesn't hurt, but it never comes back.
>>
Coconut oil pulling (swish in your mouth for 20 minutes)
>>
File: 450.jpg (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
35KB, 450x450px
>>722394629
This or picture related for topical relief, but nothing works for me like 800-1000mg of ibuprofen. As long as your stomach can handle it, it worked better than a prescription painkiller that had acetaminophen and codeine, forget the name. Having a tooth abscess was the only time I've cried from pain as an adult.
>>
>>722394136

This>>722394629

Shit works.
>>
Swish a little whiskey for a few minuets.

Or take a teaspoon of bleach (i know this seems odd but trust me) and a teaspoon of amonia common house hold cleaning items. Which when mixed together will numb the pain for about 6 hours. Just swish the mix in your mouth for 60 seconds and spit. Them rinse with water to get the taste out of your mouth
>>
>>722396460
Always good to have a big batch of this on hand. It's a goddamn panacea.
>>
File: 1486869158244.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1486869158244.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>722394136
Find a emergency/low income dentist. They'll do same day pulling.

Or, go to your dentist. Tell them it's infected, hurts so bad you're gonna an hero if they don't help. They'll pull it, trust me
>>
>>722394136
If it's an abscess, get a long and strong sewing needle and slide it down between the tooth and gum. Keep going til it pops. Instant relief. Done this a few times when no dentist was available straight away.
I'd the tooth is split or some similar issue just rip it other with pliers. Clean them first. Have gauze ready to pack hole when you're done.
>>
Don't know where you are from but in most countries you can get "Prosit" - a vodka with extreme % of alcohol. I think it's about 88%? Either just rinse your mouth for a couple of minutes with it or put it on a cotton pad and pressure it against the pained area. That was the tits for me.
>>
>>722394136
heroin
>>
>>722396460

My grandma told me this trick its a life saver
>>
put some garlic on, use to do it when I feel so much pain and I can't go to my dentist
>>
>>722394136
Pliers
Do it quick
Problem solved
>>
Take tablets that are combination paracetamol and codeine (Panadine where I am) *and* ibuprofen. It's not doubling up, they don't react with each other.

Whatever you do, DO NOT exceed the max paracetamol - rips your guts to bits.

Hot water bottle with a hot water bottle cover can provide pain relief.
>>
>>722394136
Dakin's mix that shit.

Dakin's solution is 1 part 5% sodium hypochlorite (regular bleach - NOT bleach concentrate, though) to 20 parts water with a bit of baking soda mixed in.

Stir the mixture together, then use it as a mouth-rinse, allowing it to soak the affected tooth for several minutes before spitting out the solution and rinsing your mouth out. Do not swallow, ever.

This will help kill active infections, which can reduce pain.

Try swishing this mix 3X per day for a few minutes each time.

Note that it may cause a temporary brownish ring along the bottom of the teeth. This is not decay; this is a temporary chemical reaction that does not damage the enamel.
>>
>>722394136
Use bleach. Clorox I hear is the best. Don't be afraid to swallow some, it's harmless. Your stomach acid will dissolve it before it can do anything remotely bad to you.
>>
>>722394673
Going to sleep after cocaine. Yeah sure faggot.
>my wife
>>
File: 1280491335405.jpg (217KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1280491335405.jpg
217KB, 1600x1200px
Cloves. Chew them or put some ground cloves on the aching spot. It's an old remedy but be careful, it may kill your nerves if used too much.
>>
>>722398034

aka how to die
>>
>>722394136
Cinnamon Mouthwash at every opportunity.
If you're able, get drunk, sounds silly, but it works.
Don't brush it. Don't attempt to clean it.
Don't apply pressure to it, and avoid too hard foods for the week.
Avoid too cold/ too hot.

Again. Cinnamon Mouthwash until you cannot stand it in your mouth.

I feel you OP, I've had intense tooth pains for 3 years before I got the money for surgery :/
>>
>>722394136
Cloves, high%alcohol and just splash it for 10-15mins, cigarettes (smoke reduces pain too), if u have meds, then ketanol is nice.
>>
File: 1487066371272.jpg (296KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487066371272.jpg
296KB, 1600x900px
i used a file on mine ,it did fuckin wonders i cant lie
>>
>>722394136
your pain is probably caused from an infection, so normal pain pills will do nothing. get some meds from your dentist I forgot wtf the medicine is called but there is stuff for infections and if that is the cause of your pain normal pain meds do near fuck all
>>
>>722399206
amoxicillin that's what it was for me, I had an abcess tooth. may aswell go to the doctor asap and try to get that prescribed just in case that is the problem to save yourself some time worst comes to worst u spent a little bit of money on some meds that u may need in future
>>
>>722399356
so you had severe tooth pain, and amoxicillin cleared the infection and pain?
>>
File: 1483525948978.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1483525948978.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>>722396460
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.