[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ you see im a 21 years old living with his mother i am

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nb39lkKLDZ1rbrys3o1_500.gif (253KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb39lkKLDZ1rbrys3o1_500.gif
253KB, 500x371px
Sup /b/ you see im a 21 years old living with his mother i am saving money to pay studies and gtfo of that place i mean fuck man i wanna do my life, i live with mom,grandma and a motherfucker uncle i hate, but i have a cousin (who i hate too) and he´s like 35 to 39 (i don´t know i don´t care) but you see, this motherfucker doesn´t like to work, somehow he got himself a girl and had a son(even though the girl already had a girl from other guy oh and the little girl is such a cutie3.14) so this guy used to hate me and the other motherfucker uncle too (they´re from my mother´s side of the family) well returning to the point the guy leave the house because he hated living here or got angry about something, i don´t really give a fuck but he returned, i don´t know how many time passed i think around a year but oh god he´s so pathetic, he stays in home to watch over the kids while the girl is working but the point of this is, normally when you have a family it´s pretty normal that you have to act more serious about everything even if you don´t want to but this guy is just pathetic he acts just the same as always and at night FUCKING ALWAYS goes to the bathroom to fucking smoke! i mean how pathetic it is that you have a family now and you act like if you were some kind of 13 year old, what it pisses me is that ALWAYS whenever i want to take a piss at night HE´S always fucking there! like if my bladder and his fucking lunges were connected and at the time of take a shit or piss he´s always there ready to fucking make my interior explode, so /b/ do you have more stories about losers like this?
>>
>>722384951
tl;dr
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.