[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/tards have a religion? what do you believe? catholifag here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: jj.jpg (46KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
46KB, 700x466px
/b/tards have a religion?
what do you believe?

catholifag here
>>
File: The Stages Of Religion.png (173KB, 357x432px) Image search: [Google]
The Stages Of Religion.png
173KB, 357x432px
>>722382870

I'm agnostic but I am very pro Christianity because I realize that it is an important tool to teach people how to live their lives.
>>
>>722383478
you're really enlightened
>>
Was militant atheist, but then stopped giving a fuck and decided let them believe what they want.
>>
File: 1421627075659.jpg (203KB, 964x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1421627075659.jpg
203KB, 964x1061px
>>722382870
religion is for the violent
>>
thigh-highs are my religion

no but fr I don't associate with one but I think that we need it because some people have enough difficulty not being total dickbags and degenerates with religious constraints. Can you imagine a world where no one is religious? It would be homoerotic chaos.
>>
File: transendance.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
transendance.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Im a fucking god baby
>>
>>7223850481
unappreciation of conflict leads to ignorance of peace

ideals are for the weak
>>
Zen Bhuddhism all day baby
>>
Atheist. I want to fucking kill myself. Nothing has meaning in life. I was a Muslim, had meaning in my life, but I was an extremist and believed in stoning, killing gays, and beheading. So went from a shitty raghead to someone living a meaningless life.
>>
>>722382870
Christian. I don't see how this amazing world could be randomly created by chance. It had to be created by design. Plus I have a close relationship with God where I can pray or just talk to him and feel his presence in my life.
>>
>>722385632
i don't know if bait or not
>>
>>722385632
neato
>>
>>722383478

Yea but what is it exactly do you like? I mean literal bible laws are insane... so you pick and choose?
>>
Atheist youtubers and facebook edgelords are the reason I lie about my religion often
>>
>>722382870
I grew up catholic, but apparently I wasn't wired to have faith. Sucks not being able to believe there's something after death, but nothing can convince me to believe in god, heaven, hell, etc. I admire the people who have faith, being able to go to death thinking "hey, it's ok I'll be in heaven soon." Must be comforting.
>>
Also grew up Catholic and changed to being agnostic. That being said I think growing up Catholic really made me a respectable man. Taught me all my morals and values. I do sort of pick and choose what I want to follow though. Just don't be a dick and give back to the world. You'll be a happy person.
>>
>>722382870
Sorry I'm 125 IQ
>>
>>722387466
>Thinking IQ even remotely matters
>Definitely took an online test
>mfw
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.