[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does loneliness ever go away?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6170.jpg (340KB, 1200x1123px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6170.jpg
340KB, 1200x1123px
Does loneliness ever go away?
>>
>>722379559
Nope, and its not that bad. Clearly underated.
>>
>>722379559
yes, when you grow up and realize alcohol is your best friend
>>
>>722379559
Define loneliness.
>>
>>722379559

i thought it would if i was around more people, but that just makes it worse
>>
Being alone is the best. What the fuck do you hope to gain from other people? Acceptance, respect? Why? Why does their acceptance and respect of you matter more than your own acceptance and respect of yourself? Those people don't even know you as well as you do. You want strangers who barely know you to say good things about you and accept you based on arbitrary, subjective and shallow judgments. When you're alone you can get to know yourself and accept yourself in the deepest way possible.
>>
>>722381338
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1446253278122.png (261KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1446253278122.png
261KB, 607x608px
>>722381338
Nope. All ive gained from being alone is alcoholism and missing the days before i met my baby momma
>>
>>722381338
I like holding girls close too me when i sleep is the only reason i dont want to be alone
>>
>>722381084
Feeling empty of course. As a 21 year old who's only had one legitimate girlfriend in his life, I can deal with being alone more than most people can. But combine it with depression, and it definitely sucks. Nothing comes close to the feeling of being dependent with another human being. I have some close friends that help a bit, but it's not the same.
>>722381338
Being aloneā‰ loneliness. But how old are you/how long have you felt lonely?
>>
>>722382592
I almost never feel lonely. I fantasize about waking up in a world where everyone else is gone and I can just wander around and look through their houses and take stuff and live in an empty mansion. That would be awesome. Other people are all fucked in the head and they cause more problems than they're worth.
>>
im 22 still havent found my dirty girl. but ive been finding ways to replace her pleasure by inseminating artificial flesh. mmmm loneliness may not go away but a woman's touch is only one purchase and UPS delivery away.
>>
File: wow.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>722383218
>>
>>722379559
are you alone or lonely?
>>
yes if you truly want it to
you gotta make the effort, not sitting around waiting for things to change
>>
>>722383218
Kek I fill that void with tinder/okcupid sometimes. Beats jerking off but boy do I feel even more empty immediately after.
>>
>>722383549
this.

Don't do it. It's not worth it.
>>
>>722383549
Just got out of a long-term relationship a little over a month ago and was thinking of getting a tinder. Go or no go?
>>
>>722381084
Not having sex for weeks
>>
>>722383416
alone but never lonely. I even used to be able to suck on my long cock. I got further and further as the nights went on like a good novel, but then I had to stop because it gave me loud intestinal gas in quiet places. alone but never lonely because I am completely self sufficient, totally independent
>>
>>722384104
You don't belong here.
>>
>>722383892
It's a fine short term solution, but it's really addicting and probably ends up being more destructive than beneficial. I wish I had the dignity to delete it already. Though now I'm using it more for trying to go out on a date.
>>
>>722383509
I'm definitely a very passive person and like to see where my life takes me instead of having so much control. Is that weird/bad?
>>
start being a sociopath and your life will be much better. when i started not caring for the well being of others and establishing relationships, i loved being by myself. you gain a lot of confidence and focus on becoming independent. people will gravitate towards you because you are so confident and mysterious and shit. Then you have to think about how you can manipulate those people into becoming dependent on you or at the very least thinking of ways that they can benefit you and if they cant, dump them. Even real friends have something to offer. girls have nothing to offer. you have to learn the game and how to play it with them. friends come and go but if they dont challenge or benefit you then there's nothing there, no point really. there is no enjoyment in always being nice and doing things for others.

tldr focus entirely on bettering yourself as if you are a level 1 in a mmo and you want to become level 100. girls will wanna suck your dick and dudes will wanna be your friend. make improvements bitch
>>
>>722385067
OP here one hundo p agree with what you said besides becoming the sociopath part. I see a therapist, in the process of bettering myself, and my confidence has definitely been improving. That doesn't mean I can't make a couple of new friends/love interests on the way however.
>>
>>722384873
well has it worked out so far?
worth a try - you can always go back to how you have been
>>
>>722385067
I like this. I like this a lot.
>>
>>722379559
Yeah, when you meet someone. Then they leave you, or you leave them and you're lonely again.

Welcome to life.
>>
File: 1471472509278.jpg (16KB, 369x406px) Image search: [Google]
1471472509278.jpg
16KB, 369x406px
>>722385067
thats the plan, also I am making some progress lately
>>
>>722386136
Kind of. In these past years after finally seeking help. I've tuned into the creative side of my brain with B&W film photography and keep a moleskine with me at all times and jot/draw ideas. Kind of want to be a film director even though I've never made anything. Also think about comedy and trying out stand up a lot. I basically have a lot of thoughts, but don't really act out on them. But hopefully in the near future, I'll be in an environment where I'll have the resources to actually practice on it. Thinking of doing an open mic thing for now to try out stand up/play music.
>>
>>722386745
well its good you are planning ahead and actually doing something, keep note of those thoughts and when you feel like it act on them
never be afraid to try something new also
>>
>>722387167
Thanks anon, your words mean a lot. Are you in a good place in life?
>>
File: 1435092491766.jpg (255KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1435092491766.jpg
255KB, 957x960px
There's no feels thread so I'll just post this here. Well it was my birthday today, besides family only 3 people said it. I always remember others birthdays and wish them it, guess it just slipped their mind. I wanted this to be a good birthday weekend but it wasn't. Today I was by myself because everyone worked. There's more that happened but I just want to get this off my chest and end the day already. Its hard to be disappointed when you don't expect anything at all, but man is it trying to creep its way in. Tomorrows Valentine's day so I have to act even more cheerful than normal, time to man up and push all the feelings back down so no one notices. One thing though, I just want it to end, all of it.
>>
File: 1468291660484.gif (296KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1468291660484.gif
296KB, 500x269px
I hope so, anon.
>>
>>722387378
Happy birthday, friend. Birthdays suck in our state. Just stay strong and focus on yourself above all.
>>
>>722387378
(besides family) your family congratulate you already who else do you want to fuck you congratulate you the fucking president? man up fag you only need your family and friends in this life and God and if you donĀ“t have friends fuck them go and make some or get some bitch to love you instead of weep like the bitch you are.
>>
>>722387376
good to know, and yes over the past few years ive done alot of self reflection and made plans on what i need to do in order to start living my life, ive discovered motivation that i never thought id have. Its hard to get started, but once you do it feels so good. Thanks for asking
>>
>>722387924
Do you have any hobbies? Do you meditate?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.