[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really would commit suicide if it wasn't for how devastated

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3286.jpg (985KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3286.jpg
985KB, 1600x900px
I really would commit suicide if it wasn't for how devastated my parents would be. I don't want to participate in life anymore. I give up.
>>
Ok, bye.
>>
>>722378869
asking /b/ for advice

off urself n record it
>>
Just collect gum from the bottom of park benches
>>
just give a shit about the world and go travel, start walking like fucking forest gump and leave all your problems behind
>>
>>722378869
have you ever heard the story of the macaw?
>>
>>722379235
tell it.
>>
same bro same, so shitty
>>
me
>>
>>722378869
>>722379435

Fuck the fuck off, you teenage drama queers. If you really wanted to die, you wouldn't give two fuck's about anyone. Man the fuck up and literally take it in the ass without lube, you pussy little fucks.

What you kids need is a good fucking ass whooping, you sorry sacks of shit of a generation.
>>
>>722380013
Take yourself out of the gene pool
>>
>>722380013
If I really didn't give a shit I'd find you, rape you, cut your throat, and burn your house down.
>>
>>722379163
I just realized I oughta do that if I win the lottery, and after I take care of all my family's debts.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 194x259px
>>722378869
>>
>>722379318
a family went in to a pet store because their daughter really wanted a bird for Christmas. they didn't really know what kind of bird they were looking for, but when they saw the beautiful macaw with its bright, colorful feathers they knew their daughter would be in love. the owner said the macaw was "rescued" from the wild not three days before. and so they brought the macaw home to their daughter and, as expected, she loved it. however, a few days later, the macaw started ripping its feathers out. horrified and worried for the bird, the family took the macaw to the vet. the vet said, "your bird has anxiety, start mixing two drops of this in to his food and he'll be just fine." and so the bird kept... "living."

do some research on how modern living and city life creates depression. if you can find a passion, or where you're supposed to be, chase it and leave everything behind

think deeply about what's making you depressed, what's keeping you from being happy or what you think will make you happy.

i was on the verge of blowing my brains out, and i sat down one night, wrote down all the things i hated about myself, life in general, everything. that same night i cut out all of my friends, started dieting and working on all of the things i never thought i could do. i honestly believe that the lower you get in life, the happier you have potential to be. think about it; if you are born with everything, can you really appreciate what you have? but if you come from nothing, you'll know what the other side of the spectrum feels like and have the ultimate appreciation for it.

once you feel motivation, you get a taste for it
like a dog that gets a taste for blood
i'll never forget the first time i felt like i was on top of a mountain; i was 23. 7 years ago. i feel that way whenever i want now, and you will understand what i mean some day brother
>>
Do acid faggot
>>
I have schizoaffective disorder which means I become psychotic or severely depressed. I have no friends anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.