[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die ama

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Dickinabox.png (524KB, 546x824px) Image search: [Google]
Dickinabox.png
524KB, 546x824px
I want to die

ama
>>
>>722363143
Ever tried medication and/or drugs?
Would not ever recommend LSD to depressed people or persons with some heavy stuff going on inside their head.
But if you're going to kil lyourself a heavy trip where your brain can open up and show you things might be exactly what you need.
>>
>>722363143
What should I ask you?
>>
>>722363334
Noted, I will add this to my list of things to ingest.
>>
>>722363355
Anything your tiny shrivled heart desires
>>
>>722363502
Honestly LSD will give you a body high and feelings of euphoria, but those things pass after the high. What remains, however, is the thoughts and visions you have during the trip.

My advice to you is to take a rather moderate-heavy dose of 250 and then go through questions/thoughts you have.
For you it could be life's meaning.
Or just trip even harder than that, but honestly the risks of having a dark trip and feeling like shit is exponentially greater at that point.

How's that for an idea?
>>
>>722363502
Oh yeah, also why do you not want to live anymore?
>>
File: 1486079364147.jpg (391KB, 1280x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1486079364147.jpg
391KB, 1280x1232px
>>722363143
Where will you stream your suicide?
>>
>>722363922
That sounds like a dandy idea
>>
Girl in pics name?
>>
>>722364293
Shit sucks, people suck, society sucks, everything just kinda sucks yaknow
>>
>>722365101
Glad I could help.
I would honestly try to talk a normal person out of it, but not sure you would open up to me on this website.

I would also try to bring up various harm-reduction tips and other pointers for your first trip, especially since you're aiming to take a large dose.
If any of these sound interesting or anything else comes to mind, ask away.

Your life does matter, anon, don't throw it away.
>>
>>722365349
Don't have it, wish I did myself, sorry mate
>>
>>722365456
I appreciate your civil nature and thoughtful responses, as well as your intelligence, don't see much of that around here
>>
>>722365724
You'd be surprised if you look in the right places.
I've had a friend who went through tough times and can sort of relate with the way I helped him cope.
I basically forced him to stay with me for prolonged amounts of time, we both found that friends and comfortable environment helped. Any way you can achieve those criterias? A change of venue/environment can go a long way, personal experience.

You do seem responsive and actively seeking ways to better your life, has anything specifically happened lately to put you into this state of mind?
>>
>>722363143

This is that YouTube girl, right? Any more pics of her?
>>
Apologies for my spaced apart responses trying to multitask this and a game of Smite, didn't figure anyone would much pickup on this and id rather not repay your kindness wit an ill thought out response
>>
>>722366906
No worries. Reply when you feel like it, it's more about you than me so.
>>
>>722366103
To answer your questions, yes possibly, I have a couple friends I could perhaps inquire about such a thing to, and to answer the other, not really anything specific no, I'm not really in a I need to die I can't live another second state, simply everything's sort of shitty and dreary, there doesn't seem to be much of a reason for any of it
>>
>>722367253
Perhaps you have become complacent and bored with your everyday routine and life? Ever thought about making any changes?

Has this depression been ongoing for a longer time now?
>>
File: Name.png (1MB, 825x821px) Image search: [Google]
Name.png
1MB, 825x821px
>>722366869
Not sure tbh, and just this, found it on a random thread round here and thought she was cute
>>
>>722367698
Perhaps partly that, but as another piece would be on a broader scale, not that this is a good place to bring this up but Trump is president, that's pretty shit, the world is otherwise run by business men and tyrants that don't give the slightest shit about regular people like us, the world is riddled with rape, murder, and stealing, and here I am driving back and forth from work every day while the world deteriorates around me, to quote a fellow anon from earlier today "the worlds gonna be uninhabitable in 100 or something years due to our dorito breath" and for what? Why am I here just to watch my surroundings crumble, so to speak?
>>
>>722366869
bump
>>
>>722367786

That's definitely the two girls from a YouTube channel...

hold on I'll find it and post.
>>
>>722368372
While that is true to some extent (dont think we'll fuck ourselves to death in 100 years, we'll manage to survive for some time) it doesn't really bother me. While I keep in touch with my surroundings and stay tuned to the important world news, I can only make the best of what I got. So far that has been spreading happiness and goodwill around me. Of course this is all purely egotistical, I make meals for my friends and invite people over etc. but it all comes down to me making myself feel good.
Perhaps you should narrow down your broad scale and think about the simpler things in life.

Honestly every single fucking thing in this existence is in some way shape or form an illusion. An intangible enigma that none can truly grasp.
Or I'm just talking out my ass and our sole reason to live is to breed more offspring and fucking die alone and scared.
It all depends on perspective I suppose.
>>
>>722368472
>>722367786
>>722366869

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRoo9Lsz1DOXRIvEo-UARQ/videos
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 2000x1125px
>>722369387

YouTube video thumbnail...
>>
>>722369269
Indeed I suppose it does all depend on perspective, (also I highly appreciate you not spewing any holy jesus bible bullshit at me) I like your approach of spreading goodwill and happiness to others, I have trouble caring enough or finding it worth it enough to bring myself to take much action over it however. Perhaps I'll work harder on this and maybe a little less on my self pity and bullshittery.

And to your second statement I agree with both parts, but lets not get that far into it just yet
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.