[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share Knowledge It can be anything but it most be true. Also

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: knowledge-sharing.jpg (48KB, 596x352px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge-sharing.jpg
48KB, 596x352px
Share Knowledge
It can be anything but it most be true. Also keep posting as much as you can. It help you and help others.
>>
In the music industry any type of publicity had a big impact in the popularity of any product or brand.
>>
this post sucks
>>
I speak spanish, any question?
>>
>>722363134
yes
>>
>>722363179
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
ITAOTS is actually the best album ever made, Abbey Road is the second one.
>>
>The Bullet ant has the most painful sting of the insect kingdom.
>The Brazilian wandering spider has the most potent venom of the Arachnid family
>>
File: 220px-Fire_triangle.svg.png (14KB, 220x192px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Fire_triangle.svg.png
14KB, 220x192px
Water turns off fire because it removes the heat from the fuel, not because of oxygen starvation.
>>
>>722363516
Wtf do you write?
>>
>>722363083
God is real. We are not alone.
>>
>>722364088
My hand is a spatula.
>>
>>722364088
>We are not alone
Do you refer to God or Aliens?
>>
>>722364153
How do you fap?
>>
File: hash-slinging-slasher.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hash-slinging-slasher.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>722364153
>>
>>722364272
God, my friend, will reveal himself to us all.
>>
>>722364359
Lots of oil.
>>
Friends are a accessory to life, not a necessity, many people forget this fact.
>>
>>722364717
I don't know how to feel about this but is kinda sad
>>
>>722365250
Its not sad, its helpful. When i was 16 i realized this after losing a few close friends to personal issues with me. I tried so hard to keep being friedms with them, but it was tearing me apart. After thinking the whole thing over i realized, people are not needed to live a happy life. When i was a small child i played in the sandbox alone, and pushed away everyone who tried being my friend, but that only drew them closeer. People fight for things they cant get, and if they cant get your friendship, they will fight for it. So If you dont fight to make friends, they will come to you, like a moth to a flame.
>>
>>722363083
Don't whiz on an electric fence.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.