[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel kind of shitty right now /b/. Is there anyone i can talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I feel kind of shitty right now /b/. Is there anyone i can talk to here about what I feel or should i just gtfo.
>>
Go for it
>>
im here op, ill read your shitty green text
>>
let's hear your sob story m8
>>
speak
>>
Its not really a sob story, i just look at what i have done so far with my life right now and it looks like a giant waste of fucking time and effort. Today at school i had an assembly for why we're all special, and how our friends are those who want to be with us, but whenever I'm around everyone I always have the vibe of the uncomfortable first wheel. I'm a bit xenophobic so this doesnt really help, hang on I'm going to continue just tpe very slow sorry if it takes me a while
>>
I remember when I was 10 I started to constantly lie, sometimes it came without thinking sometimes I was aware of what I was doing but this lying completely destroyed the relationship between my parents and me, also ending up in my parents divorce, since my mom tried to protect me and my dad knew I was a bag of shit just doing what I pleased. Dad was right but mom still stuck up for the "good" in me, and I was too afraid to say anything so I just stayed silent.
>>
File: randy.jpg (26KB, 383x468px) Image search: [Google]
randy.jpg
26KB, 383x468px
Nobody knows what they're doing op, some are just better at pretending they do
>>
>>722361236
>>i just look at what i have done so far with my life right now and it looks like a giant waste of fucking time and effort.

i do this sometimes, then i realize i cant change it whatsoever because its in the past
>>
Nothing really matters op. If you have no other outlet to express your emotion, by all means Ill hear your pathetic first world problem. Just remember faggot, you have electricity, a roof over your head and probably have ppl in your life that care about you. OP You are probably a weak willed individual and I question your sexuality. Furthermore you should host a 4chan meet up and I would be happy to seperate you from your mortal coil.
>>
>>722361977
You know what? Your right. I am told that I am lucky. That I have electricity, a roof, and ppl that care about me. but you know what? I DONT DESERVE ANY OF THIS FUCKING SHIT THAT I HAVE. I am continuously causing problems for those around me, inconveniencing those that love me while barely thinking about how they feel. Sexuality has nothing to do with this, in short I feel like I'm just a weak fucking person who doesnt have the balls to stand up for anything, and throws away all the opportunities he has.
>>
The only reason I havent commited suicide is that I'm holding onto the fact their may just be a God willing to take pity and grant my limbo instead of sending me into the pits of hell, or even worse there just being nothing. I may not be a very good christian, but the fact that suicide is a mortal sin is the only thing keeping me alive currently.
>>
And maybe you think I'm just pussying this all out because I'm a giant faggot who wants sympathy? No, I dont want pity or fucking sympathy. For the first time I've had the courage to say whats on my fucking mind, and not even to a person, to a fucking website that evangalizes a cartoon frog for christs sake.
>>
You know what I thought might have made me change myself in the past? Meeting someone that I would try to commit myself to. Maybe a girl in my school, or someone I worked with. literally anyone who could brighten my day. From what I see that entire section of life is just a bunch of bullshit, because I could care less about the women around me. Jesus looking at these posts I'm coming off as such an edgy shithead but in al honesty its true, I bet no one is even still looking at this thread because at this point they could give a shit too.
>>
>>722362987
Holy shit you are such an underage fag. Stop being a massive pussy, life has no point and there is no god, get over it.
>>
I'm going to end this off with saying this. There is so much I wanted to say throughout my life so far, so much shit that I want to try and express but this is the best I can do, yet unfortunately It looks like I'm coming off as an autistic retard that has no fucking clue of how other people feel or what they go through.
>>
>>722363102
Thats all you have to say? Buck up?
>>
If singles, i get a girlfriend
>>
File: SNN2003SUBB_280_932494a.jpg (32KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
SNN2003SUBB_280_932494a.jpg
32KB, 280x390px
>>722363557
>>
>>722363190
i know how you feel man, i just know.
>>
>>722363190
yeah, i really know how you feel dude, i know how hard it is to explain.
>>
I'm with you anon. I know how you feel.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.