[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's having sex with other people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

She's having sex with other people.
>>
>>722358747
cum dripping out her ass when she doesn't let you do anal
>>
Tell us the situation anon
>>
>>722358747
That you just asked that question.
>>
>>722358972
this
>>
>>722358919
Been together for a few years, but lately she's been becoming more and more distant, and she joined this d&d group a month or so ago with a bunch of guys in it, yet oddly dispute how much she talks about it she hasnt once requested that I come along, dispute the fact that she oes there a lot.

But I have no proof that shes cheating
>>
>>722359451
Do you play d&d?
>>
>>722359655
Not really, but neither did she
>>
>>722359451
If she's playing anything else besides lore bard, cleric or warlock, dump her.
>>
>>722358747

Go suck a dick, swallow

Later that day, kiss her

If her spit tastes like nut, she's cheating on you, bro
>>
>>722359451
Changing habits, new friend circle. If she likes hanging out with them more than you, then you're pretty much fucked if you don't start hanging out with them.
>>
she's breathing.
>>
is she losing weight?
is she shaving her crotch but not fucking you?
>>
>>722359451
If she hasn't she wants to. She's going to D&D to have /b/tards and /r9k/bots drooling all over her. She's liking the attention, and the one who's porking her is the one she says is "like a brother".
>>
>>722359979
This. If you don't wanna be cucked. Is she texting you less outside the group, is she deleting texts or being private with her phone, does she apologize a lot, is her demeanor different around you all of a sudden, do you have sex a lot less. Any of these?
>>
If you feel that something is off, change of mood, go out with friends often, always clingy on her celphone.90% chance that you are right.
>>
>>722360432
"Like a brother". I've been in this situation before, and it ended up with me catching her sending nudes to the guy, and arguing it's not what it looks like. He's trying, and she's waiting for a reason to. You're in the red zone op.
>>
https://discord.gg/HsHAM Come into my discord while i do WOW Bosses like a hardcore, and ill tell you all how ur Faggot NewFags!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Her once tight pussy/asshole is now loose as wizards sleeves.
>>
https://discord.gg/HsHAM Come into my discord while i do WOW Bosses like a hardcore, and ill tell you all how ur Faggot NewFagsd
>>
If you find jizz in her butt or vag and u didnt dump a load in her, shes cheating
>>
Ok, so far nobody has actually given any ways to find if she's cheating besides the "herr derr find jizz in her"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.