[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ما اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي،

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: god.jpg (17KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
17KB, 236x333px
ما اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي، وكنت قليلا الكلبة؟ سآخذ كنت أعرف أنني تخرجت أعلى صفي في قوات البحرية، ولقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على ألأم الخاص بك، ولدي أكثر من ثلاثمائة يقتل المؤكدة. انا تدربت في حرب الغوريلا وأنا قناص كبار في القوات المسلحة للولايات المتحدة. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل على هذه الأرض، بمناسبة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من هذا القرف قائلا لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، مقيت. ونحن نتكلم انا على اتصال شبكة الاتصال السرية للجواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية وحفرة بول الخاص بك يتم تتبعها الآن حتى تتمكن الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة، يرقة. العاصفة التي تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنت سخيف ميتا، طفل. أنا يمكن أن أكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، وأستطيع أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة الطرق، وهذا مجرد بيدي العارية. لست فقط تدربت على نطاق واسع في القتال الأعزل، ولكن لدي الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من قوات مشاة البحرية الأمريكية وسوف استخدامه لأقصى مداها للقضاء الحمار بائسة الخاصة بك من على وجه القارة، وكنت قليل الخراء. إلا إذا كنت يمكن أن تعرف ما القصاص غير مقدسة كان لديك القليل "الذكية" للتعليق على وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان السخيف الخاص بك. ولكن لا يمكن لكم، كنت لا، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، وكنت احمق [غدمن]. وسوف قرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لك، وسوف تغرق فيه. كنت سخيف ميتا، طفل.
>>
What?
>>
I swear. Indian writing looks so fucking retarded.
>>
>>722324789
still better lookin than my fuckin signature
>>
File: gotem.png (158KB, 1333x448px) Image search: [Google]
gotem.png
158KB, 1333x448px
good one, op
>>
Its a poorly translated version of the navy seals copypasta
*Sandniggers away*
>>
File: 1480624965478.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
1480624965478.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>722324437
>>
Translation: from overused meme:
Fuck what you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy, and I've been involved in many secret raids on your momma, I have more than three hundred confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm a sniper senior in the armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but just another goal. It will wipe out the curse you accurately the likes of which is unprecedented on this earth, on the occasion of my silly. You think you can get away with this shit saying to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I'm on the network of secret spies connectivity across the United States and pit your Paul now it is followed by even better prepare for the storm you can, larva. The storm which destroys the little thing pathetic call your life. You fucking dead, baby. I could be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and this is just a bare hand. I'm not only trained extensively in unarmed combat, but I have access to the full arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and will be used to its full extent to eliminate miserable your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. Unless you can know what the punishment is sacred you have a little "smart" to comment on the verge of dropping you, perhaps you've held your tongue ridiculous. But you can not, you do not, and now you're paying the price, and you're an idiot goddamn. It will be disgusted with anger all over you, and you will drown in it. You fucking dead, baby
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.