[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just share them, this is a safe place.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1154.jpg (27KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1154.jpg
27KB, 251x251px
Just share them, this is a safe place.
>>
I'm a pedophile. It's pretty much the only secret I have that I've never told anyone irl
>>
i post GF nudes on b. and she dont know that
>>
I'm gay, for real.
>>
>>722315146

I know that feel, I try my best to keep myself in check tho. no cheez pizza for me
>>
I think im actually a psychopath and i kind of want to try raping a certain somebody
>>
>>722315087
i m straight but hot feminine looking traps make me curious.
>>
I used to steal from Walmart alot, like probably $20,000+ worth of stuff over a few years, got caught while doing it stupidly once and am now banned.
>>
>>722315087
i want to homobang my best friend
>>
20 years ago i sticked my dick into a girl
Now i am 31 and she is 22
I am thinking seriously in asking her out
>>
I recently contracted gonorrhoea
>>
I'm the one who killed that guy "heaven".
>>
sucked sisters dildo and sometimes jerk off on it
>>
I'm into enema and zoo stuff
>>
>>722315801
Wait lemme do the math...multiply this divide that...uhuh.....she was uhhh 2??????
What did we learn:You are a pedo faggot
>>
File: tumblr_ol85thMkEO1rshw4wo1_1280.jpg (85KB, 628x785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol85thMkEO1rshw4wo1_1280.jpg
85KB, 628x785px
About every two weeks I pay a girl to spank me with a belt then watch me jerk.

Not terribly degenerate for /b/, but true.
>>
Me and some guy sucked each other off in some bushes when we were in middleschool.
Met up with some guy through grindr exchanged blowjobs and swallowed his cum. Felt disgusted after and didn't come. Can't accept my sexuality and have never told anyone.
>>
File: 1485106144639.gif (930KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1485106144639.gif
930KB, 200x133px
>>722315576
>traps
>not gay
>>
i've always wanted to fuck my aunt,i wore her thong when i was in her house, cum inside them and put them back again, watched her from the window how she changed clothes and masturbated later on to that
>>
I secretly want to fuck my friends' wives. Especially the ones that have been even remotely bitchy to me.
>>
Licked my sisters pussy when she was 7
>>
I'm probably an somewhat autistic psychopath
>didn't understand social queues good until I was like 17 years old, still not the best at it, missed out on losing my virginity due to it
>got "weak" feelings (haven't cried when pets/relatives have died, though have cried at funerals)
>don't think I can experience true love
>lie whenever it gets me into a better situation in terms of manipulation
>generally dont mind breaking laws aslong I don't get caught, though even though I don't really have feelings I do my best to not hurt anyone's else feelings
>don't really feel guilt in a normal way, feel regret of getting caught and getting into trouble

Not bad because I avoid doing things that hurts other beings to my best ability, which I succeed with very well, most likely better than the most "normal" people that can't control their feelings
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.