[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT ARE YOUR STANCES ON ABORTION

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: aborted and deported.jpg (16KB, 288x206px) Image search: [Google]
aborted and deported.jpg
16KB, 288x206px
WHAT ARE YOUR STANCES ON ABORTION
>>
I'm pro choice, tbh.
>>
usually right over a wood chipper
>>
>>722315000
>cuck smh tbh famalam
>>
Don't really give a fuck.
>>
File: 1486544808827.jpg (48KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
1486544808827.jpg
48KB, 600x325px
>>722314937

Abortion should be illegal until child support is done away with.

If you can abort my kid but I have to pay for one I don't want then fuck off
>>
Depends. I do have impregnation fetish. But i do not know if i would have the balls to stay with 1 woman if she got knocked up.
>>
Almost total ignorance. Not interested at all while it isn't my child.
Btw I have a creampie fetish.
>>
Im pro choice, the last thing this world needs is more unwanted children.
>>
Legal for all non-whites
>>
File: NATE HIGGERS.jpg (19KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
NATE HIGGERS.jpg
19KB, 320x213px
>>722315745
Your speaking from experience?
>>
File: 1486772888823.jpg (58KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486772888823.jpg
58KB, 640x625px
>>722314937
Get in this chat:
htt ps://di scord.gg/SrcbyDn
>>
>>722315859
Honestly, kind of. My mom was an lawyer who specialized in family law. She represented an outstanding amount of absolute shit families who I swear to god would have been perfectly find if they had no children.
>>
>>722315989
realized the error in that sentence, point is still true
>>
abortion and sterilisation should be mandatory for women with genetic defects and/or criminal records

there is no good argument against this
>>
It should be obligatory.
>>
File: Yey.jpg (12KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
Yey.jpg
12KB, 200x217px
>>722315989
Welp i would feel bad aanout those kids. If i had a soul. I only dream of the moment when yet developing fetus is killed in the womb. Tht is my fetish you see.
>>
Allow for fatherly abortion. If the father doesnt want the kid but the mother does then the father can absolve himself of responsibility. Otherwise abortion illegal except in life or death situations.
>>
Most abortion victims are black, so I'm fine with it.
>>
Pro abortion.

Abortions for everyone!
>>
File: womans_rights.jpg (148KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
womans_rights.jpg
148KB, 960x720px
>>722314937
this
>>
Speaking by myself, I find it quite conflicting and terrible that a woman has all the right and choice into aborting.

The brain start developing at the sixth week and there are arguments that point toward it's more partial development at the 14th week.

But we kill humans and let humans die all the same everyday.

So, I have nothing agaisnt abortion but my personal problem with it is that the male has no voice or right over the whole fact. Women can sustain homes in the theory and can provide for her and her children.

>>722316102
Eugenics should be more looked into. People that is detrimental to society are prone to cause more harm in the future.
>>
>>722316619
I'm pro choice, but this argument is obvious false equivalency. Try harder.
>>
>>722314937

>Feet just over shoulder width apart
>left foot facing forward, slightly in
>right foot about 45 degrees
>push off right foot
>pivot
>throw from the shoulder
>>
it should be legal if the mother can prove in court that her income is too low to properly take care of a kid. however she would still have to pay for it
>>
>>722316897
How come so? There is 'developed and complete' humans that we let to die everywhere.

Off course resources are scarse but why should we drain them into making it easier for a one-sided system to negate possible lives?
>>
>>722317343
Because the fetus is actually inside the woman and depends on her, and only her, for life. It's not the same thing as giving blood.
>>
>>722316957
sneaky
>>
File: PCnRGG.gif (466KB, 927x309px) Image search: [Google]
PCnRGG.gif
466KB, 927x309px
>>722314937
If the child turns out to have a highly crippling disability beyond saving, then by all means, slay it.
>>
>>722314937
Fine, but not with my money.
>>
>>722317528
So she gets all the saying into the fetus existence and her partner income?

If it depends on her alone and she can support it's life after birthing then why does she need for a male to pay her medical bills and whatnot?
>>
As long as it is before the baby has formed, I'm all for it.
Less pregnant teenagers, less pregnant idiots, less people in an already massive population, less abandoned orphans... there are many good reasons
Also Mexican 'doctors' will be getting less business meaning less deaths of actual people.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.