[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I really need help understanding this. Is the reason that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Trump-2017.jpg (2MB, 3500x2411px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-2017.jpg
2MB, 3500x2411px
/b/ I really need help understanding this. Is the reason that the subreddit /r The_Donald is such a fucking delusional shitfest that there is a large overlap between that sub and this board?

I mean it's full of angry low IQ idiots who primarily communicate in memes and are angry at the rest of the world because they can't get laid. Just like /b/.
>>
Lol hillery lost bigly
>>
inb4 shitstorm
>>
liberalism is a fucking mental disease, eating away at the brains of it`s host.
>>
>>722307242
They believe they brought him to power through Meme Magic. What more do you need to know? It's the most power they will ever feel in their lives so I say let them circlejerk themselves into oblivion.
>>
>>722308681
Hmm interesting! I'd like to know more about your theory.
>>
>>722308813
it actually has been medically proven.
>>
>>722308755
Hahaha meme magic

Funny and true
>>
File: 1486180886592.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486180886592.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>722307242
Good job OP now all the special /pol/ snowflakes will be so busy getting triggered at your post they will leave the rest of /b/ to their rightful owners.
>>
Maybe you should study this further... back at reddit.
>>
File: fool.gif (84KB, 233x533px) Image search: [Google]
fool.gif
84KB, 233x533px
Nice projecting fampai. The only one mad about which meme magic malaysian pictograph forums he chooses to browse is you.
>>
>>722307242
Actually it's mostly Russian operatives. They communicate through memes because their english isn't sufficient.
>>
>>722308947
I am curious to see this research!
>>
>>722307242
You hit the nail on the head. It is a bunch of power hungry edge lords who think they gave a meme leadership who in return will notice them and make the white male beta "great again". Sadly for them not true kek. Trump doesn't care about politics juat like he doesn't care about all the virgin rednecks waving confederate flags who get offended by a black Netflix show. "The_Donald" also worship Milo Yannopoulos who is a FLAMBOYANT homosexual who also believes being a gay Catholic is perfectly because God loves him... it's all a big joke TBH they just don't realize Trump isn't changing anything. But glad I get to keep my AK and AR15 I got for a cheap price since Republifags got house again, now I can defend myself against all these white male "mentally insane" people who kill more Americans then American made terror organisations.. KEK
>>
>>722307242
They're just memeimg, none of them are serious

The fact that you fell for this means you are the one with a low IQ
>>
>>722309375
Exactly what a Trumpfag would say.
>>
Name one other political figure that won due to true meme magic?
>>
>>722309542
Lol its not my fault you don't know what sarcasm is

Maybe you should stay on reddit with the rest of the liberal scumbag normies waaahhh
>>
>>722309633
Bane
>>
>>722309652
Don't go on Reddit, sorry.
>>
>>722309672
Well... You're not wrong.
>>
File: hope trump is lynched.jpg (17KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
hope trump is lynched.jpg
17KB, 258x387px
>>722309633
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/10/business/media/10carr.html

im sure youre underage and can't remember ~8 years ago though.
>>
>>722309652
Wait wait... so is Reddit full of liberal scumbag normies, or Alpha Trump meme magicians?
>>
I like trains. :)
>>
>>722310570
leddit is full of every type of person

just like your mom
>>
>>722310755
My mom is dead. She's only full of worms.
>>
>a bunch of people are mad that they can't get laid
>hundreds of men are mad they can't get laid
>thousands of men cannot get laid
>2017, hundreds of thousands of men cannot get laid

people don't see this as a problem, much how they don't see mass poverty as a problem, because it isn't affecting them, so it isn't a real issue, right?

fucking morons. all euphoric until something bad happens to you.
why would i want to help anyone when everyone acts like that.
>>
>>722310851
Rigor mortis just makes it tighter.
>>
>>722310944
Why I'm a socioanarchist. Let the world burn, I'm only out for myself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.