[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a good series to watch, just finished Lost, Reno 911 and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
Need a good series to watch, just finished Lost, Reno 911 and TPB and now my life is empty.
>>
shameful self-bump
>>
Stranger Things, Everybody Hates Chris, Curb Your Enthusiasm
>>
Go watch Limitless.
>>
Watch all of the Start Treks. There is like a million days worth of episodes.
>>
>>722295728
Try ASIP, The Office, and Parks & Rec. ASIP is a series where you don't need to watch the previous episode to get what's going on (for the most part, there are some references to EP before that but unless its a Pt2 not really), The Office starts out slow and by Season 3 you're hooked and you look back on season 1&2 later on and realize it was slow for a reason. Parks & Rec is a really good show because it makes you feel close to the show. The characters make you feel like you know them personally (especially if you have aspergers, abandonment probs, and terrible relationship skills).
>>
Mr Robot
>>
Dexter
>>
>>722295939
>especially if you have aspergers, abandonment probs, and terrible relationship skills

sound good, will watch it
>>
>>722295949
>>722296011
watched them both, pretty good,
Will there be a third season of Mr Robot btw?
>>
>>722295728
Dragon tales
>>
>>722296051
Nice! I have those probs and that's the first show that really did it for me.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
This !
>>
The Expanse
>>
>>722296099
this was my shit when i was a kid
>>
Brooklyn 99
>>
Shameless. It's kinda rough at spots, but I watched three seasons in the last week
>>
>>722295728
>>722295825
>>722295872
>>722295939
you all have terrible taste in tv...
>but then again so do i...
i cant tell you what you should watch i can only provide a short list of shows i have liked - make your own decisions...
>gotham (very good, but they're fucking with the official batman canon in this "prequel" series - so if that sorta shit triggers you, ignore this one)
>true detective (first season - that second season nonsense w/ vince vaughn is unwatchable)
>penny dreadful (again, stick to the first season...)
>the knick (im the only one of my friends that got this show, but HOLY FUCK IS IT GOOD!!)
>the brink (hilarious if you have any political understanding)
>peaky blinders (once again first season best season)
if you're in england then ignore this but,
>i love the OLD doctor whoits just soooo cheesy
>skins (british version) is a guilty pleasure - kaya scodelario... so hot
>>
Hemlock Grove
>>
>>722296911

>you have bad tastes in TV

>TV was ever good to begin with
>>
>>722296911
say that about lost again, see what happens
>>
>>722295728
no wonder its empty after watching the above mentioned series
>>
>>722297264
lost was good until they started fucking around with the others. I liked the survival stuff but after a while...
>>
>>722297454
they couldnt do 7 seasons of survival, they gradually made the story more and more serious, from a casual plane crash to who will be the new god of the island.i'm part of the "i didn't like the ending" group, But no other series ever made me shiver that much
>>
>>722295728
Stranger Things

Black Sails

Taboo

Peaky Blinders

Marco Polo

Cheers

Adventure Time
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.