[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/, does anyone have a working spare/pirated MBAM license

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

hey /b/, does anyone have a working spare/pirated MBAM license key that they can share? Preferably one that isnt blacklisted or outdated.I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>722293749
just use the free version, why would anybody need real time protection in this day and age
unless your a total retard
>>
torrent it retard
>>
>>722294333
This
/thread
Trip threes don't lie
Checked
>>
Now that's outta the way, anyone have keys for PerfectDisk?
>>
>>722294333

>free version

are there not any qualified pirates here?
>>
>>722293749
>2017
>still using Windows

Wew lad
>>
>>722294737
kys neckbeard
>>
>>722294333

trip 3's free, praise kek
>>
File: retardedonpurpose.jpg (219KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
retardedonpurpose.jpg
219KB, 1224x1445px
>>722294737
You better knock that shit off.
>>
google it. people post vids of malwarebytes installation all the time on youtube with keycodes in the descriptions.
>>
>using antivirus
>2016+1
kys fagt
>>
>>722295045
im gonnna be torrenting a shit ton, i cant torrent without a working AV you cunt kys
>>
>>722295487
Why not? I torrent on Linux a lot, and never once have had any issues. I don't need anti-virus or anti-malware software at all either. Your problem is that you are using a broken OS that is itself malware. Any software that pajeets endorse and are so deeply involved in is considered harmful.
>>
>>722296896
I think you need to go back to /g/ and off youself you stupid fucking basement dweller
>>
>>722296982
Why? /g/ is for consumerist retards.
>>
>>722293749
Use MalwareBytes free. Scan your computer every now and then for new threats. Then use other anti virus for real time protection. I'm always on less than trust worthy material and never fucked my shit up with a virus. You'd have to be a Fucking retard to get a virus.
>>
>>722297147
die

>>722297368
whats wrong with having premium for free?
>>
>>722297720
If you don't trust torrents then it's the easier option. I've never pirated virus protection. It seems silly to trust non official software that is made to take over your computer.
>>
>>722294737
go back to editing ten billion lines of bullshit to make your stupid distro work, faggot
>>
>>722297720
>die

I'm just trying to be helpful. If you just enjoy being ass fucked by Pajeets and the NSA though, by all means keep doing what you are doing. Don't even worry about using anti-virus/malware software at all.
>>
>>722298195
I don't use Arch, sorry. Most Linux distros 'just werk' these days, and don't require any manual configuration or that you ever touch the terminal at all. With Windows every time I've reinstalled it at minimum I have to download a reasonable browser, and track down drivers for my network card manually on another PC before it's even usable. Linux works out of the box.
>>
>>722298299
meanwhile u enjoy getting assfucked by your mom knowing how much of a fucking failure you are to her
>>
File: ZomboMeme 05022017073609.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 05022017073609.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
Hey faggot, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.!.
>>
>>722299263
Jokes on you, my mom is dead. Cancer. It was pretty horrible to witness, so thank you for bringing it up, faggot.
>>
>>722293749
>>722294402
how can someone know about 4chan and dont know what is torrent XD
>>
>>722293749

>>LQ4U-0KYS-FAGG-0TOP
>>
>>722293749

>/b
>requesting av key
>2017, google is a thing

I hope your machine blows up like the boston bombings
>>
Not OP, but i have an issue with malwarebytes...

I know for sure my PC is infested with virus/malware, but this shit says ZERO (0) everytime i update and run a scan...

why and what do?
>>
>>722301558
reinstall
>>
>>722301613
really? u think its bcause of that?

I got the free version (used to be cracked but they detcted that and licence "expired")
but its properly installed, its updated and runs smoothly...
Only thing is it doesnt seem to detect shit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.