[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the age you lost your virginity at and how you lost it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5883.jpg (31KB, 312x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5883.jpg
31KB, 312x471px
Post the age you lost your virginity at and how you lost it

I'll start
>24
>paid a hooker cause I'm an autistic Virgin loser
>>
>>722287633
>Implying
>Still 18 and was homeschooled is my excuse
>>
>>722288079
What's it like being taught sex ed by your mom?
>>
16, fucked her on my parents bed
>>
>>722287633
>19
>still a virgin
Feelsunrealman
>>
>>722288173
Didn't happen, thankfully.
>>
File: 1416157514481.gif (497KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416157514481.gif
497KB, 500x375px
>22
>Girl I met on OkCupid
>Dated for 5 years after that
>Found out she cheated on me and I left her and never talked to her again
>Think about her a lot still and it makes me sad
>>
>>722287633
Female friend who was also a 19 y/o virgin.
Neither of us came, but we were happy just to finally be doing it.
>>
File: IMG_5885.jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5885.jpg
15KB, 512x288px
>>722288299
Bad luck, could've lost your v card
>>
>>722288413
I'm waiting till marriage
>>
>>722288509
So, you're a celibate?
>>
>be me
>Never talked to any girls
>nerdy af
>walk into astronomy senior year
>girl sits next to me
>we flirt for a couple months
>she wants to hang out
>take her to my place to study
>we do homework for an hour
>we turn on a movie and she gets close to me
>muster up all my courage
>put arm around her
>she likes it
>she moves her hand closer to my dick
>puts her hand in my pants
>she tells me to be quiet
>pulls my pants down
>she rides me
>lasted about thirty seconds
>she understands
>dating ever since
>>
>>722288595
No, it's just an excuse for being lazy and bad with relationships. But i am probably going to wait till we move in with each other or something special like it before sex.
>>
>>722288784
>>

Friend basically set me up with her sister. Somehow fucked her on a beach.

Wish I'd lost it earlier but whatever.
>>
>18
>Went to a stripclub
>Ended up doing blow and fucking 2 hookers
>>
>>722288271
lol, I'm 21 and still have my v card. i've just given up at this point
>>
With friend at hotel
Lasted 15-20 mins
Felt like a god
>>
>22
>long story short, banged one of my brother's friends (female), she knew I was a virgin

Brother was not pleased about our relationship btw.
>>
>>722287633
>be me, 16 years old
>childhood female friend suddenly called
>"Anon I suddenly remembered you never watching any of the LotR movies, let me cone over and watch them together"
>"o-okay?"
>an hour later she arrives with her DVD box directors shit
>watch first movie
>"anon this gets boring"
>"well you suggested this. what do you want to do else?"
>"we never had sex lets do it"
>mfw I realize she is serious
>mfw never finished first movie
>mfw
>>
>>722287633
how was it?
>>
>16
>high school gf

Nothing much to it
>>
>>722287633

>be 18
>be at a bar, some shitty local band plays
>be at the bar ordering drinks, sit down next to a 7/10 milf
>somehow start talking, after a while she starts making out with me, takes me home, and we fuck.

It kinda sucked tho, i didnt even cum. Probably because i was drunk and already rubbed a few out that day. Otherwise it was pretty fun. At one point i asked her if anyone can catch us, since we were going at it in the living room, and she said she was divorced, and her son is out. Turns out her son was a year older than me.
>>
Was raped by daddy
>>
>16
>in a hotel with a now ex long distance gf
>>
>>722287633
With my high school gf
Did it in the back of my mum and dads station wagon.
Parking by the lake and there was not another car in sight.
Well i never had a girl looking any better than you did.
And all the kids at school they were wishing they were ne that night.
>>
21 to a 17 year old fatty mcfat. Her first time as well.That girl lasted 3 years.
But hey, moved on from there and as far as im concerned current gf is a solid ten. 28 nowx
>>
>>722287633
I am going for a wizard build. But I have reached only level 19.
>>
Babysitter would regularly mouth my dick and balls at the same time for hours at a time when I was "asleep". I almost needed it to sleep. I woke up several times with my junk in her mouth still and her sleeping. I was 4 and it lasted till I was 6ish
>>
>>722287633

>20
>kissless virgin
>>
>16
>This girl I had been friends with for a couple of years with had been going through a bit of trouble with her boyfriend
> We had a thing for eachother before but never amounted to anything more than talking
>opportunity comes along to slip in
>woo this girl over and when she goes "on a break" with her BF is when i strike
>start seeing her by her picking me up in her car and we drive around a bit before stopping to kiss and fondle
>happens about 2-3 times before we feel comfortable with eachother enough to have sex
>mfw when she takes off her leggings and take my cock out of my shorts
>mounts me in the passenger seat
>she cums in about 5 mins of riding me
>>
I have taught martial arts to kids since I was 12. Still do to this day. When I was 15 one of the moms of a kid I taught started to come onto me strong. She was married to a black man with a mixed child. She picked me up after classes one night and took me to a park. She complained about her marriage and we made out. A few weeks later she got a hotel and a friend dropped me off. We ate Chinese food and drank wine coolers. She had me eat her out, then coached me on how to have sex with her. Mainly missionary, but then doggy til I came (Luckly she was on birth control cause I didn't know). We continued relationship for a while til she wanted me to "escape" to Florida with her.
>>
>18
>went clubbing in Japan
>>
>23
>Wasn't kissless, knew a whole lot about sex to the point where I could advise others well but didn't get laid. Met a girl on FetLife that's into consensual non-consent, we struck up a genuine friendship. She joked that I had permission to rape her, so I took her up on that offer one night. She struggled heavily, told me no, but I overpowered her, fucked her and came inside her. It was amazing for both of us.
>Since then we're FWBs, and she's even a steady play partner for me and my fiancee.
>>
>>722287633
>When I was born
>My penis was technically all the way inside a vagina
>>
14, in her best friends bed
>>
>20
>old friend from school suddenly hits me up
>we go eat together at a lunch break
>"anon, my bf is acting like such an asshole, hes been away for a month because of "family matters". I think hes cheating on me and I think ill break up with him."
>weekend, im actually home fapping when she calls "hey anon how you doing? I told a friend id go to a club with her but im not feeling it, im already tired" "im sure we could find something relaxing around here, I also have the house to myself" "cool, ill be over in 2 hours"
>frantically clean up and make myself presentable
>she arrives, we each have a drink and smoke
>im blue balled because I got interrupted from fapping and when we somehow get to the topic of what smoking does to us I somehow have the balls to straightup say "smoking always gets me horny for some reason"

Go to the floor I have for myself, put on goduilla on tv after some fumbling because for some reason my internet wouldnt work that evening and it was the only movie I had available.
>sit down, she returns from the bathroom, I open my arms and she cuddles up to me
>start to slowly carress her leg and she teases me back
>she lock eyes and suddenly she leans towards me and I go for it
>we start making out, I pull her on top of me, she helps me undress her and I finally get to play with her huge tits, im a tall guy but my hand couldnt fully grab a boob
>after a while of this she says "I cant take this anymore, where is your bedroom?"
>the sex happens
>after each off us getting of twice and multiple breaks inbetween to shower and just make out she says "you wanna go again? Youre crazy, lets just go to sleep already"
>fingered her again the next morning before seeing her off.

Felt pretty proud of myself
>>
>>722287633
>15
>camping
>>
>>722293167
damn bro, nice story. need moar
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.