[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fags this is not a pity post, but after years of abusing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 321123.jpg (18KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
321123.jpg
18KB, 427x640px
Hey fags

this is not a pity post, but after years of abusing benzodiazepoines, alcohol and weed. My tolerance has skyrocketed and i have 10x more reasons to die than Joseph Fritzl has to live (no I'm not a pedophile) but long story short i want to die by an "accident",. I'm not going to hang my self or jump from a building with a wire wrapped around my head while super gluing my hand to my head to make it look like i ripped the head of my body after falling down, i just want to die, this life is literally more pointless than the existence of my WoW character.

So anyway, if you had severe tolerance towards central nervous system depressants such as 7 - 10mg Alprazolam & at least 750ml Jim Beam a day, what would you do to die peacefully without traces of a literal suicide ?
>>
>>722278781
>7 - 10mg Alprazolam & at least 750ml Jim Beam a day
how are not already dead?
>>
>>722278904
I think he is dead inside, and wants to finish it.
>>722278781
Just shoot yourself, man. There's no need to make this shit complicated.
>>
>>722278904

I have absolutely no idea

And I'm being fair when i say 7mg and a bottle per night.

Usually it goes up to 20mg Alprazolam, 200mg Contalin (morphine sulfate) and x amount of alcohol per night. So my fucking neurons must be pretty fucking used to this shit.

Any, i can't stress it enough, i posted here not on reddit, i want to die and i have my reasons, both mentally, psychically & economically my life is going to be a fucking diaster the next decades and i will be forced to do harder manual labor than the average max security prisoner for the rest of my life.

So, without upsetting my little sister via suicide.. how the fuck can i kill myself.
>>
>>722279166

I live in Iceland, we have no firearms here.

And i made this post to get an idea on how to got to sleep forever without my family realizing i killed myself as opposed to an "accident"
>>
File: Crying.jpg (20KB, 439x420px) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
20KB, 439x420px
Get a large life insurance policy with the benefactor being your loved ones. Wait until it rains then "Spin out" infront of a semi-truck making sure to hit driver side door. Wear no seat belts and let inertia do its job. I'm sorry your life has come to this, but I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck anon and may the after life be what you wished it to be,
>>
>>722279542
That is definitely extreme tolerance. Especially with that combination of drugs is it amazing you are even alive..go to rehab and ween off of it, live your live no matter how much it sucks, you think its great for everyone?..you should already be dead
>>
>>722278781
start eating healthy.
lots of fruit and vegetables
eat 30 apple cores
apple cores contain cyanide
apparently 30 is a lethal dose
I'm guessing they'll find it in your system but it's conceivable that they could see it as an accident.
>>
Why the fuck do you have to kill yourself? Read a war novel or something. People fight to survive, and you want to end it all while being physically fine. Get a girlfriend or something... That being said I want to die as well but for me it's philosophical.
>>
>>722279542

Sounds rough man and i´d probably try to talk you out of it if this was reddit, but as you said, its not.

My best bet towards suicide is to drink beers until you're drunk, chug a bottle of depressants then drink a strong liqueur until you lose consciousness....

... but obviously its seems as if you're doing that right not... daily, so i don't know man, you said you live in Iceland which is extremely unpopulated and undensed island... can't you just take a trip and "disappear" by jumping into some canyon and noone will find you in years ? anyway, goodluck anon, sorry you had to leave us.
>>
>>722280243
>People fight to survive
Only if they want to survive
only if they're motivated
>>
>>722280243
>for me it's philosophical
Kek what a faggot
>>
>>722280852
No I am that poster and for me it's literally philosophical, nerd. I figured out everything and we are living in a simulation and have no free will; and it goes a lot further than that, due to certain occult mishaps I am too aware.
>>
>>722280992
Wow ok buddy. Too bad you won't kill yourself even though you want to die so much.
>>
>>722280447

OP; exactly, i don't want to be alive, period.

>>722280243

I have my reasons, I come from an extremely successful family, my father is the creator and ceo of the biopharmaceutical company CeCode. Basically he's the most successful Icelander ever lived.

I've been used and abused by everyone i know all the 30 years ive been alive and i just don't want this anymore, regardless if i were the biggest celebrity in the world with all the aspects of it, i just don't want to continue this pointless wandering anymore. I just want to die, i don't have my father scientifical background so my information is limited, so i come to you, anon.

How would you kill yourself "accidentally" and without pain? Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>722278781
Do everything you have been doing times ten plus a lot of nyquil severe to up your chances of liver failure along with hopefully cardiac arrest
>>
>>722281282
Are you even OP? Anyway, if I'd kill myself I'd get heroin off the darknet markets and shoot up like a gram of the good stuff. It will definitely kill you, and even if it doesn't you can just keep trying until success.
>>
Buy a sac of heroin and shoot the whole thing, you will prolly just fall asleep and never wake up. But if you have an opiate tolerance that high you will need a lot of tar to put you down
>>
>>722281467
No I'm not op I just spotted an aspie in a severely narcissistic state
>>
>>722281474
Op has a benzo and alcohol tolerance. Smack should do the trick
>>
>>722281718
he said he takes Morphine sulfate but that might not be OP im dizzy
>>
>>722281653
>An aspie
You must know what you are talking about.
>>
>>722281474

OP; you guys realize that Contaling (Morphine sulfate) isn't really that different from Diamorhpine (heroine) right ?

My main method is plugging (rectal), I've IV'd acouple of times but I'm to impatient to shoot myself up but regardless, me using heroin is like a normal person trying to overdoze off from beers.
>>
>>722281832
figured as much
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.