[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today at noon I will get my impacted wisdom tooth removed, I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Today at noon I will get my impacted wisdom tooth removed, I'm really scared and can't sleep because of the thought that it will hurt or get infected.

Has anyone gone through this procedure?, how can I stop thinking about this and relax?

Thanks
>>
They put you to sleep, you wont feel shit. They give you pain killers for later. Eat soft food, brush and use mouth wash to keep it clean.

That's literally it.
>>
i feel you OP. My wisdom teeth are growing in and I think one of them are growing in side ways /: I only have 2 coming in right now but im still scared.
>>
>>722276729
Dude, unfortunately it will be anesthesia only, so I'll be aware of the whole procedure.

It'll take place at a university, by a friend of mine who is really good at that.
>>
>>722276826
None of my wisdom teeth grew in they knocked me out with some magic milk. And dug those fuckers out. I was fine up until about 4 hours after the procedure I started to lose it. I couldn't sleep cause my mouth was bleeding and felt like I was drowning in my own blood. Shit took like 2 weeks to stop hurting too. Another like 2 weeks for my breath to stop smelling like ass. Despite my very good cleaning daily.

God idk why your breath smells so bad months after removal... Medi fags need to chime in to explain it.
>>
>>722277012
Anaesthesia isn't a drug. Is it local or general? It can still put you under.
>>
>>722277012
You're at a university, so there's most likely drugs circulating around. Find yourself some Xanax or something, and just keep in mind that the person doing the procedure has been professionally trained and has done this many times before. You could also ask them if it's alright to listen to some (relaxing) music while it's going on, if you're into that sort of thing. Good luck.
>>
its just a tooth. you won't die from it.
AND YOU WONT FEEL A THING
>>
>>722277178
Don't think this is the normal case, OP.
After I got mine done, for the first few hours afterwards I would have to lean over the toilet and spit mouthfuls of blood out, but that's also the time you have to put gauze pads over them and replace them every 30 minutes.
It's practically painless, the only pain I felt was the IV being put in, and it was momentary and was a slight sting. It hurt less then getting a shot.
You've got nothing to worry about.
Maybe bring some headphones, listen to some music?
>>
Do not use a straw until you heal. Do not use a straw until you heal. Do not use a straw until you heal.

Repeat 20x
>>
>>722276481
ignore the anon who said do drugs. I had mine out a few years ago. get some bags of frozen peas and a hoodie, put the peas in the hoodie and tie it up. keeps the swelling down. gargle with salt water every few hours. and if they give you pain medication definitely take it. don't forget to change your gauze, too. get soft food; chewing will be rough for a little while
tl;dr: do what your dentist said to and you'll be fine
>>
had mine taken out while I was awake a few years ago. You feel the force of the dentist pushing against your teeth and then your hear a crack, and he pulls the teeth fragments out. It doesn't hurt it just feels uncomfortable. I took a picture during the processes. About 30 minutes after it hurt like crazy until I got my pain killers. And to make it worse one of the cotton balls got stuck in my mouth and I didn't know until like 40 hours later, but other then that I just ate ice cream and watched a lot of myth busters
>>
and trying to sleep sucks
>>
>>722276481
I did it with only the freezing. It's seriously no big deal. You'll only feel pressure from the pulling on the tooth. After that the only pain I remember is having to bite down on gauze for hours and my jaw getting really sore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.