[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The whole leftist agenda is to discredit not just Trump but anyone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 25

File: 1473901554589.png (351KB, 473x414px) Image search: [Google]
1473901554589.png
351KB, 473x414px
The whole leftist agenda is to discredit not just Trump but anyone else who decides to follow in Trump’s footsteps. The Leftists are afraid that after decades of New World Order successes like globalism and unchecked immigration Trump’s ideas will spread and undo the New World Order framework that the Left has carefully built.
>>
A global economy strongly connected via free trade, eventually leading to a single world government are absolutely necessary if we are to survive as a species. Now that technology has given us weapons capable of ending human existence, tribalism(nationalism) must be left behind, else destruction of the human race is eventually inevitable. We need globalism. It sucks right now because all nations aren't on the same socio economic level. These are growing pains. If we keep up this "took our jobs" mentality, we will never advance as a species. I have hope that as automation begins to seriously fuck up the labor market, we will leave this mentality that you have to work to live behind. Then finally we may be able to move forward.
>>
Snowflake thread? Noice
>>
>>721748034
(Exstreamist Opinion)
>>
>>721748034
Humans will be better off when you die.
>>
>>721748604
you dont get it do you
if you end up in a global state order then therell be no competiting nations no detteren to stop a nation from doing what it wants onto its people monopoly on things never works as exampled in the business world theres no progress only sneaky schemes and if there will be completely control over world banks, health, militiary we will all be doomed as anyone opposing anything against the state for any justified reasons will be ridden of completely
hell they can even start a hunger games like state with us and we wont be able to oppose this under one world order (litreally the rich playing on the poor)
tl;rd one world word or control over the whole world can never be monopolised or else were all doomed , we need other nations to keep other nations in check
>>
>>721748034
They don't think about it from your perspective though. "New world order" isn't a relevant or common term among leftists. They're really just emotional and self entitled through handed down narratives and PC liberal talking points. You give them too much credit. They're fucking dumb and they're being used and manipulates by other forces like Soros
>>
the problem with globalisim is that most cultures are garbage around the world. The chinese are selfish to the extent they don't care if they get others killed to be rich. Africa is just as selfish and lazy. The political corruption is through the roof everywhere.
America has made the most progress of any country period. Thats based off of individual freedom and small government. This has been abandoned for some time.
Shitty cultures should be cut off from the world until they have their Renaissance.
>>
>>721748034

If you can't compete with an uneducated, non-english speaking migrant worker who's willing to pick fruit for pennies on the dollar then you've got a whole other set of problems to worry about.

Enjoy your tax return this year because we're the one's footing the bill for that stupid wall. Gook luck having Mexico pay for it AFTER the fact. Let me know when Canada pays off our national debt just because the orange man tweeted they had to.
>>
>>721749510
Their handlers who manipulate these useful idiots however do. AKA George Soros
>>
>>721749398
Not if you maintain strong "states" rights in your global constitution. Like a global version of the US.
>>
>>721748604
>muh global economy

Wrong, borders are like walls holding in a pool of treasure, and the West is on the mountain top with a pool filled with gold....remove the walls and it spreads to lower terrain. I wish to retain my hard earned standard of living thanks.
>>
>>721749598
They are self sustaining in their own ignorance though. The shit they sincerely believe in is not the truth, but merely a sensational and hardly factual argument about the truth.

Sensational but lacking in sense
>>
File: shilling intensifies.jpg (52KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
shilling intensifies.jpg
52KB, 780x438px
New World Order you say?
>>
>>721749566
You really dont get it, do you?
>>
>>721749510
You speak of the entire left as if it's just a bunch of whiny transgender liberal arts college students and it's simply not true. They are just the loudest most attention getting "leftists". Personally I don't consider them left at all, due to their totalitarian tactics. It's the same as considering every person on the right a member of the nazi party. It's a bullshit stereotype intended to shut down any meaningful discussion before it can start.
>>
>>721748034
I will support an "open border" (strong vetting but easier to get into the US) as soon as all social benefits disappear and we start taking liberty seriously.
>>
>>721749566
Nah, the money Mexico gets from remittances is larger than Mexico's oil industry. We are going to tax the fuck out of that, which will be how they pay for the wall.
>>
>>721749655
That's nationalism, which is the thing supposedly gotten away from with all this
>>
>>721749886
All social benefits? So be successful, or starve? Pure Darwinism is what you are hoping for?
>>
>>721749398
That's what the aliens are for.
>>
>>721750027
No, dickhead. Receive as much money as you are useful. Take the risk to create wealth, or help another risk-taker in generating the wealth. One pays more than the other.
>>
>>721749915

Remittances have actually gone UP since his election, as will the cost of produce because none of you are willing to pick it for next to nothing.
>>
>>721749959
you have to maintain some sort of cultural identity. The point of tying the global economy together is to make large scale war unthinkable as it would be financially ruinous to everyone. It's not to homogenize every culture to be exactly the same. What's wrong with a global free market economy, with a set of rules that applies to everyone?
>>
>>721750174
So what if you are unable to "create enough wealth? To meet your survival needs? What happens to you?
>>
>>721750246
Yeah it's actually a good thing they have gone up, they realize they better send what they can now.
>>
>>721750306
Give me a real scenario. Don't give me a vague fucking bullshit hypothetical.

Are you talking about mentally-handicapped people? Are you talking about dipshit college students that have no practical skills?
>>
>>721748034
They got kicked in the ass this last election, but if we don't keep them on the ropes they'll recoup.

We really should start hanging communists, but they're so deeply embedded in our financial system that, even though we now have control of all 3 branches of government, they'll be nearly impossible to root out for a generation.

When you're an old executive in 30 years, be sure never to hire a communist.

>>721748604
Fucking liberal shills. Get out, we don't need you, go to Sweden or Mexico, you don't belong in our countries.
>>
File: stupidity.jpg (87KB, 854x966px) Image search: [Google]
stupidity.jpg
87KB, 854x966px
>>721748034

>you can work for a major corporation and contribute to it's success
>why can't you run your own major corporation?
>>
File: republicans.jpg (61KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
republicans.jpg
61KB, 600x479px
>>721750380

Conservatives see politics as a competition. >you're still stuck in the 18th century thinking
>>
File: 1480326484642.jpg (67KB, 554x476px) Image search: [Google]
1480326484642.jpg
67KB, 554x476px
>>721748604
>living for your species

Just don't breed and enjoy life, doesn't matter how fucked the earth will be, you won't be there.
>>
>>721749915

Putting a tax on remittances would mean that Mexico would receive less. It wouldn't mean they'd pay for the wall, it'd mean that everybody on this side would.

Plus if there was a huge tax they'd just mail cash (as a lot already do) instead of wiring it.

Mexico's not paying for it, we are.
>>
>>721750306
Ok, since you aren't getting my point, and it appears to be triggering you. Sure, what if you are mentally or ohysically unable to work? Or lets say you'e a welder, you make a decent living, but you get laid off because there's too many welders and are out of work for a while. How do you survive with no social safety net?
>>
>>721750580
>>
>>721750380
So full of hate... ill never understand people like you...
>>
>>721750580

I only wish your ancestors had this same attitude. You wouldn't be here shit posting.
>>
>>721748604
the thing that boggles me the most is: when there's a convenient and logical explanation like this one (and i imagine, many more), THEN WHY IS THE GOING-TO ARGUMENT STILL b-B-BUT RIGHT IS RACIST!!

The left likes to think they are indeed high and mighty, but why does it seems that these arguments are so hidden, or secret?
>>
>>721750252
Just that it's in opposition to the globalism being preached as the inevitable necessity of the human species. Altruism sounds nice too, but humans are hopelessly selfish, and if you ignore that petty localized selfishness you're doomed to have it manifest in unacknowledged ways.

A free internet to allow easy cultural exchange along with a pragmatically required nationalism is the superstructure that whatever could develop, will. Trying to speed up the progression to globalism is bad for society, it has to develop from a genuine sense of togetherness. It's like the anti-Israel Jewish culture, establishing a Jewish state is still desired, but don't get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>721750739

Small penises. Short man syndrome. lack of intelligence. It really is that simple.
>>
>>721750708
That was the whole point, why would you care wether society grows great after you go tits up?
>>
This is all about destroying the USA and taking from the white people their success.
>>
>>721750606
Well admittedly the idea would be to stop the flow to put pressure on Mexico.
>>
>>721748604
wrong
>>
>>721750765

Proves my point
>>
>>721749820
>t. left wing fuckwit
>>
>>721748034
Agreed.
They are pissing themselves.
They can't stump the Trump though
TRUMP 2020!!!!
>>
>>721750821
>why would you care

Alas, you've finally discovered the difference between left and right.
>>
>>721749536
>Renaissance

I'm pretty sure you mean "enlightenment".
>>
>>721750675
>Super triggered right now

Individuals create their own safety nets, buddy. Meditate on this: A right is not a right if it forces a duty on someone else.

You have a right to read a book, you do not have a right to force someone to write it for you.

You have a right to save and spend your money as you see fit, you do not have a right to force someone else to spend their money on you.

I get that people like you can't think outside of the box, but the point of a free economy is that people drive the market. If there are no welding jobs in one city or state, move to where the jobs are. Why the fuck would you stay in a city that has no jobs for you? That's what happened to Detroit. If you stay behind in shitty situations like that, you definitely deserve to starve.

Any grievances you have in regards to failing businesses should be directed at the government. For example, did you know that in Detroit, small businesses pop up all the time and because they don't register (pay the city money to exist) and they don't pay taxes (apart from whatever sales tax), they immediately get shut down by the politicians there?
>>
>>721749398
As long as there are people who have no respect for other humans, have no respect for live; as long as people don't care for one another in an understanding that being well advances us as a society and a race in general; as long as you accept other people's poverty and demise to advance your own standing, checks and balances seem (!) to be the best option, though I doubt they are.
>>
>>721750905
You will never admit it, even to yourself but that attitude is the excact same one expressed by the SJW crowd. The "everyone but us is wrong and stupid, and I refuse to listen to any opposing view point". You are exactly the same as they are.
>>
it is truly a shame that many on the right claim to be capitalist yet it is obvious from their rhetoric they have never bothered to read any adam smith
>>
This is a random person's number that was posted: +31654770193 Have fun!
>>
>>721748604
Sounds like you don't want to work and instead mooch off the people making the robots. Get a job
>>
>>721748034
No.. Theyre afraid of an idiot who goes on twitter rampages like a 15 year old whenever someone hurts its feelings, an education minister with no experience in education and a distain for public schools being pushed through, and a man who seems to think he can shit all over the worlds lawn and hes just being "tough" when in actuality homeland security, your economy and well being rely greatly on your relationships with other countries, and his douchiness is severing all these relations that took centuries to maintain.

Anyone who actually still unironically supports and likes trump after all hes done is a moron. Its fine to be right winged. Its fine to hate them dumbass berkely protestors. Its fine to have issues with extreme left liberals yelling in peoples faces.. But man..

Trump is a conman. You were had and you have been cucked so hard and theres no debating it anymore even.
>>
>>721751029
'Alas' doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>721751124
You still refuse to answer the very first question I asked you. All you do is talk around the issue and unsult me, presumably to make yourself feel superior. What the fuck happens to the people who cannot for WHATEVER reason keep up? It's a simple question.
>>
>>721750789
Because that was a shitty arguement.
Under critical analysis it makes zero sense.
The left loses in a logical debate so they stick to sacre tactics and fear mongering.
I know that souns like just buzz words but seriously. Think about what i said. Think about it for yourself. Don't take it from me. Just observe them.
The guy below answers why that is bullshit pretty well. But you could make an even stronger case then that when it comes to currency regulation to keep entire economies from tanking. If we don't maintain seperate currencies then we cannot independent regulation inflation rates on them. One spike in a gloabl currency could lead to decades of hunger, homelessness, and diesease. Look up how the fed saved us during the financial crisis. If we had a global currency that would have been impossible. Regardless of how a financial crisis happened (which I agree the banks were fucking stupid) we need independence in order to maintain safety from economy bubble bursts like this.
Its for the greater good of litterally everyone everywhere for all time and I'm probably understating that.
>>721749398

Plus uniting a world that shares tottaly different beliefs is like putting a fucking rabid dog at cat in the same pin and eatching them go at it till one dies.

The world isn't a fucking disney movie. Things that would work in a perfect world are highly destructive in the real world.
Niggas need to learn to seperate fantasy from reality and quit acting like they have the moral high ground for believing in a flase utopian society.
>>
>>721749536
I see you have absolutely zero knowledge of what the rest od the world is like or any knowledge of history. May I suggest reading a book?

>chinese dont care who dies to get rich

Thats really your huge glaring retarded remark.

China isnt involved in wars and policies all over the globe on anywhere near the scale america is and has been since the 50s. Thats kind of how you got rich as a country.. Bending world policy and trade to your advantage no matter the cost of life.
>>
>>721748604
I would rather wait until the slower economies catch up, then consider globalism. There's no reason to rush. Stop pushing so hard and let such a system evolve when the time is right. That will not be in your lifetime.
>>
>>721749510

>he thinks the handful of SJWs who shit up reddit represent half of the world
>>
>>721751197

The alt-SJWs are just as blind as the regular ones.
>>
>>721751352
Not that anon but I'll answer it for you.
Fuck the people who can't keep up.
Stop making excuses for people who don't want to work and contribute to society.
I used to be a little fucking faggot and pretend everybody else made up my problems. But I had several people in my life tell me to quit being a little fuck boi and grow up. So i did.
Now I can take care of myself and I'm happy those people put a boot up my ass.
Had those same people consoled me and told me I was right and that the world was agianst me, I'd still be a fucking peice of shit till this day.
So congradulations bitch, you are exactly whats wrong with the world. Stop making excuses for people and let them grow up.
The world isn't sunshine and rainbows candy boi
>>
>>721751352

In regards to your first question, a few things happen: 1) Individuals take care of their family members, or they pay other people to do it for them (funding a market for professionals that already exists).

2) Charitable people take care of these people with special needs (which already exists and surprisingly these special needs guys are harder workers than fresh-out-of-college millennials).

3) States can vote to have or not have social benefits for special needs individuals.

I'll concede that I wasn't clear when I said "no social benefits." I meant federal. The reason I am okay with voting in individual states is because social benefits aren't mentioned in the Constitution, which means it falls back on states to decide on it; people are free to leave their state if they disagree with whatever tax law gets passed.

And the point of states being free to do this is that it forces states to start competing against each other for population/business.
>>
>>721751124
governments remove bariers to trade by provide regulating markets and making them more stable, providing public goods, and insuring the nations currency has value

a taxless utopia would be great, but it is not practical in reality

any grievence you have with the public sector can be directed at the private sector

when there is demand for something the invisible hand will insure there is a supply
when the private sector fails to meet a market demand the market just hires the public sector

if the private sector was so much more efficient there should be no issue with competing with the public sector

however in reality it turns out the privates sector is not so efficient and cannot always meet market demands
>>
>>721751476
Sounds like someone's in denial.
>>
>>721751840
That's all I wanted him to admit. If he believes that he needs to fucking own it. I happen to strongly disagree, but that's not the point.
>>
File: Snell.jpg (280KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Snell.jpg
280KB, 1440x810px
Anyone please can to try identify Raptor?
>>
>>721752028
Not an arguement
>>
>>721748604
Logic isn't welcome here anon
>>
File: 1484819230788.png (820KB, 950x794px) Image search: [Google]
1484819230788.png
820KB, 950x794px
>>721751197
I agree and don't see anything wrong with it, leftism is cancer, maximum pain should be inflicted on any left thinking retard, constantly.
>>
>>721751907
Thank you for a well reasoned argument. I disagree with it, but I was expecting, fuck them let them die.
>>
>>721752045
Yeah ofcourse thats what you wanted him to admit because it allows you to falsely believe you have the moral high ground so you can continue to live in a flase state of superiority.
Facts don't matter to you faggots. Just feelings.
Get a job
>>
>>721752079
is it a bird?
>>
The problem with conservatives is their Christianity. It's hard to take people seriously when they worship made up gods.
>>
File: 1485026341432.png (132KB, 749x771px) Image search: [Google]
1485026341432.png
132KB, 749x771px
>>721751281
>implying we would be better off with the spirit cooking witch

Found the left wing retard
>>
>>721751476
You seem to be under the impression there is a right side and a wrong side, that bias is a universal trait every single person has, and that you live in a country of 300 000 000... Meaning that even if stupid lefties who are all wrong are a huge minoroity, you can still find like a million people to prove everything they think its wrong and everything you think it right.

Not knowing these things makes me think you're terribly undereducated, or 15 years old.
>>
>>721752165
are you saying we should take all the labor supply and apply to the labor demand, and make that mandatory?
>>
>>721748034
More and more people are seeing this OP please keep spreading the word.

We are creating more and more supporters of Trumps agenda everyday. Some will never convert especially those who live off government handouts, but we get more and more middle class voters everyday.

Trump 2020
>>
>>721752200
When are you gonna make an arguement?
Calling me stupid doesn't count
>>
>>721752192

I hated Hillary Clinton just as much as anyone.. But listen to yourself. Its all you have left. "Well hillary..." jesus christ seriously?

She was the same old corrupt bullshit... Which was honestly better than this guy whos got china pointing missiles at you now, and filling your cabinet with billionaires who clearly have zero interest in anything that doesnt benefit them directly.
>>
>>721752273
No.
Let labor supply and labor demand balance themselves.
>>
>>721748034
Thanks for generalizing and eliminating all possibility of reasonable and honest discourse.
You've done the world a great favor by continuing the cycle of stupidity.
The world thanks you, and America thanks you.
>>
File: 1486518790664.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486518790664.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>721750868
Kek
>>
>>721749820
This, desu.
>>
>>721752390
How do they balance out
the free market?
>>
>>721752004
You're totally wrong. The government doesn't have to regulate anything; people regulate business with their dollars. And who said I was against taxes? I'm opposed to income tax; I completely support sales tax.

Largely cut gov't spending (and I mean largely) and have a federal sales tax on (nearly) everything purchased. That way, if you don't want to pay taxes, you technically don't have to (own property and live off the land).

You're totally wrong. You think the need for something is what creates gov't programs? Only the need for votes creates that. No politician has ever created jobs; jobs will exist if there is a need for them. They gov't can only kill or not kill jobs.

>if the private sector was so much more efficient there should be no issue with competing with the public sector

You are naive. The private sector can't thrive if it's regulated into oblivion. Why do you think big businesses love regulation? It's cheaper to pay politicians to sneak some regs into legislation than it is to compete with smaller businesses. This is why it has been an uphill battle for businesses like Lyft.

You need to educate yourself on how the world actually works. If there is a market for it, there will exist a product or a service. If you see something that people need and it's not being filled yet, then fucking take the risk and fill it and become rich instead of being a pussy and stealing my money to have gov't do it.
>>
>>721751340
Seemed correct to me.
>Cue trying to find an archaic definition that no one uses anymore.
>>
>>721752496
Yup
>>
>>721752627
lern2reed
>>
>>721749510
as if both sides arent being buttfucked by the jews, also the SJW's of the left are the equivalent of the illiterate rednecks on the right, no one wants them there but they're loud and they vote
>>
>>721752200
Oh my gosh people disagree with this poster so this poster must be wrong.
>liberals
>>
>>721752700
Not an arguement
>>
>>721752382
>clearly

Evidence should be easy for you to provide if it's so clear to you.
>>
The Left murdered Andrew Breitbart. They even went so far as to also murder(via arsenic poisoning) the mortician who performed his autopsy to keep cause of death hush hush. Look this stuff up, anons. It's not as tinfoil hat as you might think.
>>
>>721752186
this
>>
File: 1486035000970.png (471KB, 1404x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1486035000970.png
471KB, 1404x1972px
>>721752382
>well Hillary

That's just to enrage leftwing fucktards, nothing more, it's works like a dream too. In Trump we wanted what we got. He is doing everything we hired him for. The fact that you're mad is number one. Getting rid of PC crap and safe zones is number two.. fags like you will be a dying breed soon.

God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless all those who voted for him.

#Trump2020
>>
>>721752713
The second half of your post was reasonable, but you still rely on the Jew meme.
You suck and your country sucks, stop fucking blaming other people for your own shortcomings and failures.
Also, provide citation of the mastermind Jews.
>inb4 edgy teen calls me a Jew shill/cuck or some such nonsense.
>>
>>721748604
So wrong in so many ways. Way to let others think for you worm, I wish Trump was actually Hitler. But look at this

>f we keep up this "took our jobs" mentality, we will never advance as a species

So you expect the people shafted by globalism are going to just lay down and take it? For the betterment of the species? Boy are you stupid. Everything that made us who we are is pure competition and chaos, the basic unit of evolution. Your system will never work because it's against human nature. It will always become corrupted and the ones being shafted will always rise up. You want humanity to become a space empire? Then empower humanity don't just spend all your time making victims.
>>
>>721752576
contracts need to be legalling binding to reduce unnecessary bariers to trade

also without regulation you are talking about a state of nature
which creates bariers to trade

if a society cannot be allow to govern its markets in accordance with that societies values
then those markets are not free

I am not wrong
again it is the invisible hand
if there is a demand the market will find the supply
your folly is believing the market will only seek that supply from the private sector and/or that the private sector is more competive
simple fact is if the private sector was better at supplying that demand then the public sector would not be able to compete

I am naive?
you
>there is no demand in the market for what government programs supply

you should read some adam smith sometime friend
I recomend wealth of nations
>>
>>721752347
Theres a lot wrong with a lot of what you said.

>liberals resort to buzzwords and scare tactics.

So do conservatives. That was my whole point. Everyone has an opinion now on things that they have zero education in. Youve found a prototype and collected a bunch of left wing morons to prove your point anything liberal is stupid. Its an unfortunate place to be because democracy *needs* a healthy left and right wing, and polarization destroys democracies.

But because of your viewpoint and giving into this illusion your mind is now shut to actually learning anything that other people know that you dont because youve equated leftism to retardation all because of your choice in examples.

The left does it too. Most of their yelling and screaming and calling you racist starts from the exact same thinking actually. They have seen a thousand racist assholes on Facebook so they go "all right wingers are this way. Because I have seen a thousand of them. And that's enough to judge 150 000 000 people."

Also a lot of what you say is just your own opinions. I live in one of the most multicultural places in the world I grew up there. We all get along fine because cultures all actually just want one thing. Raise their families make money and be left alone and have the newest fancy ass tv. This is universal. Its super easy to get along with someone foreign because theyre just people who like the same shit and have the same goals.

Anyone who oversteps that at all what with terrorism or oppression of minorities or whatever else other countries do, is just your run of the mill assholes. They exist everywhere. Some places they have more power than others but its nothing cultural or new. Most refugees are trying to leave places where the assholes have more power so they can just keep having jobs raising kids and getting new iphones...
>>
>>721752905

Conservative atheist here. Your point is invalid.
>>
>>721752627
refered here
>>721753030
>>
>>721752825
You need to learn to read as well, apparently. I was not making an argument, as you so cleverly pointed out. Mayhap you just like pointing out the obvious, but it is far more likely that you are retarded.

Someone asked how something would happen, and a retard responded with a simple "yes." That did not answer their question, and you avoided it entirely.

So, as I said, learn to read.
>>
>>721752937
why is he a fag that relies on safe zones again?
I haven't seen anything indicating that
>>
File: 1481132540766.png (180KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
1481132540766.png
180KB, 500x618px
>>721749566
So much butt hurt. I absolutely love it. This kind of whining and crying from you leftists, will guarantee a no bullshit business man in the White House for many generations to come.
>>
>>721753033
Stopped reading after your first paragraph.
Liberals have conditioned me and the rest of the workd to think this way.
You cry wolf every fucking second of every day and sometimes I'm like "you know maybe they are right this time" and then i look into it and find out how much lying and fucking bending happened for you to get to where you are.
I just don't fucking believe liberals anymore. All you fucking do is cry whine bitch and moan and 90% of the time it's your own fucking fault.
Who the fuck would belive you when you act like that
Grow up
>>
>>721752576
God bless you, we might actually reach the stars.
>>
>>721748034
The message is undermined by the picture you used. The pic is the cover of born in east la, a movie about an american trying to get back into america
>>
>>721752576
I'm not gay but i'd suck your dick bro
>>
>>721753236
>No response, just generic insults.
In the future, I suggest actually responding to people's points. It can do wonders for your own knowledge.
>>
>>721748604
You don't get it we have to fix the problems we have before we start trying to fix third world shot holes. All opening up boarders will do to us is destroy everything we built and turn us into slaves of power hungry pyschotic children. In the Future we will still work things will just change. Some will chose to be niggers others will put time and energy into their dreams and goals. We have to fix the obvious problems we have now before we move forward. As it is now we are like a 12 year old girls who wants kids. Try and keep that in mind when you spout off like you actually know somthing when your just a clueless kid.
>>
>>721748604
>I have hope that as automation begins to seriously fuck up the labor market, we will leave this mentality that you have to work to live behind.
That is exactly what brought us this far. We HAD to work to live. If we don't keep working we will stop progressing and I don't know where that leads but it sure doesn't lead anywhere good. Everyone should be forced to somehow contribute to our species or the automation will be our demise.
>>
>>721753333
Nice quads faggot
>>
>>721748034
They DO greatly help our economy. They'll work twice as hard as a white man in dirty physical jobs for half the pay.

They work in virtually every kitchen, every major lawn or landscaping company, they work as farm help, they work as butchers (assembly line butchers). This means without the illegal mexicans food prices at restaurants will instantly skyrocket. Lawn care or landscaping will instantly skyrocket. Since they're doing a huge amount of the crop harvesting in large corporate farms, FOOD prices will skyrocket (and food prep is mostly done by mexicans too) so expect food at a sit down restaurant to quickly double or triple in price.

It's only beneficial to us to have a part of the work force that will work for illegally low exploitive pay. These are also jobs that the white men don't want for the most part. Americans don't like to work the land or wash dishes, Americans are still the chefs and high ranking cooks leading the army of mexicans in the kitchens.

Hell even Trump himself and his Secretary of Labor used illegal mexicans frequently in their work force.

The only jobs they're taking are the jobs we don't want.... and any American working as a dish washer or working the land will be doing it half assed because most Americans consider themselves "better" than that line of work. And any American that wasn't completely asleep in high school or has the least bit of aptitude or work ethic should be able to get a job far better paying with a far better work environment than working the land or washing dishes even at 18....

Illegal Mexicans are a good thing. We don't need to deport them or legitimize them (which instantly means we have to start giving them white men's wages which will fuck things over too).
>>
>>721753030
Gov't only deals with contracts and disputes in the private sector. There should be no barriers to trade.

>talking about a state of nature
What do you mean?

>Govern its markets
Just like there is separation of church and state, there too should be separation of state and economy. We govern the market, buddy. As I said before, with our dollars.

Yes, you are naive. You're totally forgetting about regulations that exist when you're talking about private and public competition. Do a bit of research into starting a business and you'll see just how crazy it is. What you are talking about is not competition. It's like comparing a doped Olympian (subsidized by the gov't) to a non-doped Olympian (private sector, non-crony capitalist).

Haha, buddy. You don't know what you're talking about. Again, I get that you like Adam Smith, but the way you understand Adam Smith is neglecting gov't subsidies and crony capitalism. It's not competition.

If you totally cut regulation and removed power from politicians, then your argument would be absolutely true: private sector would make gov't programs disappear.
>>
>>721753236
Agreed, the fucktards have finally jumped the shark with their behaviour following the election. Their downfall is imminent.
>>
Stupid Libtards, Conservatives never resort to electioneering and scaremongering!

You're not even allowed to call it Christmas any more incase you offend Muslims, they're outbreeding us so soon we'll all be forced to follow Sharia, this is why we need to Make America Great Again!

Please Like & Share
>>
File: 1485734724137.png (294KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1485734724137.png
294KB, 526x526px
>>721752881
>evidence

Don't hold your breath, these left wing retards never have any evidence to back up their bat shit crazy assertions
>>
File: 3bn7B.png (54KB, 605x378px) Image search: [Google]
3bn7B.png
54KB, 605x378px
>>721753501
Where was the insults? This is why you'll continue to lose. Your feelers are hurt, understandably, but I never insulted you.

When you lose an argument, you cry foul. That's the liberal mantra.
>>
>>721748034
That image is so stupid. Mexico doesn't have enough jobs for laborers so they migrate to the US which has a deficit because no one wants to mow lawns or pick vegetables. They aren't stealing any important jobs. If you want to be mad at anyone for stealing actual jobs be mad at Indians for lowering tech salaries.
>>
>>721749510
and all right wingers have swastika tattoos on their faces and scream heil hitler wherever and whenever they can right? ffs you sound like the mirror image of a tumblrina talking about how anyone not on the left is genocidal and don't even realize it.
>>
>>721748604
I concur.
>>
>>721753548
Why? The number of people who's work is relevant to the success and advancement of our species is relatively small in the overall work force. If you are arguing that if you aren't required to work to survive them no one will want to work and we will all stagnate, I strongly disagree. I think fewer people will want to work and that's not necessarily a bad thing because they will be the most motivated and capable among us. I know I get irritable as hell if I don't have enough constructive challenging work to do, others faced with the same issue will just find somewhere to nap.
>>
>>721753610
yes without laws there are plenty of bariers of trade there is no debate about that

if you dont know what a state of nature is you have not read much about economics

seperation of states and economics would be a state of nature
states of nature create much more bariers to trade than governments do
hence there are governments
because governments are the more efficient option to a state of nature

yes regulation creates a barier to entry to the market
but we are talking impact
it is more efficient to have regulation than a state of nature
history bares this out

Yes adam smith calls it rent seeking
and he warns that we must regulate markets to prevent it

it you totally cut regulation you dont have free markets you have a state of nature

govenment programs wont go away if there is demand in the market that the private sector fails to meet
how do you think those programs came to be created?
a lack of supply for demand

it is the invisible hand not a liberal conspiracy
sheesh
>>
I really don't care what Trump does or doesn't do at this point... I honestly think he's soft and he's about to backpedal hard as fuck on literally everything.

But for Mexico in particular, I do think he'll eventually get his way. But it's not going to have the effect everything thinks it will; they'll build the wall, Mexicans will be taxed to pay for it... BUT Mexican companies are going to use that as an excuse to raise prices on their exports... you know who is buying the cast majority of their exports? Americans.

So while it will definitely force Americans to initially foot the bill via taxes to pay for the wall, then Trumps 20% tax on imports from Mexico will effectively see them "pay for it", the actual cash that is paying for it will be coming from American homes as prices go up by at LEAST 20%.

Will this stop violent individuals from entering the USA? It's a fucking wall. When has a wall stopped anyone with the means to do something, from doing something? How does a wall stop aircraft? How will it stop people from sending over drugs via drones or tunnels? How does it stop the 40-50% of illegals that come over via the airport?

Seems like a weird stance to take by the president to appease some conservative shut-ins, who will not be lining up to do the jobs that effectively pushing out illegals would free up.

In fact, I'd say the vast amount of his policies seem more than likely to increase costs too American households.

Whatever though... I don't care. I have a decent job, I have a house already at a young age, two cars, wife, two kids... this won't affect me. I have enough sense to make sure my money isn't going to go uninvested... I just worry about the average American family... 50% of which that would be considered living "in poverty". The ACA repeal might help a bit, but that's a drop in the bucket unless they start opening up our pharmaceutical market to other countries.
>>
>>721748034
'cause the fucking usa fucked them with all sorts of financial bullshit, like nafta, cia black operations, and so on
>>
File: Spaz.jpg (94KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Spaz.jpg
94KB, 1521x1141px
>>721753293
I stopped reading after your first sentence.
If you don't bother to read what others write, why should they bother in return?

tl;dr Wanker.
>>
File: IMG_2607.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>721748034
>needing forwards from grandma maymays to supplement your political opinion
>>
>>721753902
not really, the mexicans come here and work cheaper than americans, so they drag down wages for everyone. it's great if your the hirer, not so great if you're the hiree.
>>
>>721748034
you fucking morons ignore the fact that the fucking usa historically fucked all latinamerica... with cia black operations, coups, assassinations, with unfair deals sealed in obscurity (like nafta or fast and furious)... fuck you assholes.. you think the usa is the victim?... even trump just recognized you guys in the usa are full of shit... FUCK YOU ASSHAT
>>
>>721748034
Yeah, work the shaft.
>>
>>721748034

Why the fuck u post this on 4chan, its like asking to be trolled ... Btw about the image its because their goverment dont care if they live or die
>>
>>721754217
please ESAD asshole
>>
>>721753236

If you can't counterpoint with anything above 3rd grade name calling then best not chime in at all.

Unless you're all about being scammed at your own expense

>the dems are currupted by billionaires, best cut out the middle man and just put in the billionaires

>the government is overreaching its power! Best sign another executive order

>Obama has no right to nominate a Supreme Court judge, but Trump does.

>Our jobs are being outsourced! Better give big corporations a bigger payout and profit margin rather than build the middle class, because you're all in the 1% right?

>let's ban Muslims from these 7 countries because terrorists is why. Let's not worry about putting Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia on the list

>Nobody in Washington knows what they're doing, best vote in a completely inexperienced troll and his posse of inexperienced trolls

>Obamacare is stupid, because we butchered it before rollout. Let's axe it without a better alternative. Good thing we all have the Affordable Care Act to fall back on
>>
>>721754217
fucking fucking fucking fuck
>>
>>721749398

I agree with the hunger game part, but the rest of ur opinion already happens in individual nations
>>
I make most of my income from index funds and a few high grade bond investments and live quite comfortably but do not have a day job or do anything.

Which side am I on? left or right?
>>
>>721754088
>governments are a more efficient option to a state of nature

Are you specifically talking about a dollar's worth? What are you suggesting (or what do you believe) governments should control in regards to the economy?

You keep saying that gov't is more efficient, but you're providing no substance and no real argument.

Adam Smith was wrong on many things. What he said about having no centralized planning being a good thing was absolutely true and has been proven to be true. But the regulation that you're talking about is wrong.

If you totally cut regulation, all that's left is free trade. That's literally the definition of free trade.

Is your point that a government backs something's worth? That goes back to my original point: we decide the value of something. Governments are there to settle disputes (i.e. if you lie to me about a product or service you are selling).

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe check out some other economists and philosophers, like Friedman.
>>
>>721753902
their average pay is like 100K, double the average how the fuck is someone being paid double the average wage stealing jobs?
>>
>>721749536

US is the same shit, stop beliving the lies they tell u at school and open ur eyes, ur country its rich because u guys love war, and war has always been ur principal market, so stop saying shit
>>
>>721754299
truth hurts you little bitch
>>
>>721748034
Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.
>>
>>721752128
Why though?

do you honestly belive that those who are so fucking wrong in what they belive and how they practice them, they deserve actual physical pain?

This SJW and alt-right ignorance is what blinds a population. It's all about their specific set of moral codes and how you should be punished/made to look retarded for not beliving in them.
>>
>>721754099
Don't worry i know you read it all and are just mad ;)
>>
>>721754897
Cite a source fuck wad.

Or shut the fuck up and crawl back to the cesspool that is cess/pol/.
>>
>>721754897
Tech pay average is 100k? I guess it depends on what kind of tech. Your average coder or IT guy would be lucky to be at 40-60k.

But yeah, there's certain high level coders that can program a lot of complex technical equipment that no one else can and they can pretty much name their price. I've known a guy pulling down a 250k a year for contracting with the military and NSA and designing their programs. Tech pay can be widely variable depending on your skill level.

And Indian code monkeys aren't very good. They're the mexicans of the tech world. Sure, they can at least kind of do the job, but it's gonna be full of bugs and glitches and not user friendly at all.
>>
>>721754591
>adam smith was wrong

I am done here
it is clear to me now that you are not a capitalist you are a whiner

>my small business cant make it
must be the govs fault not my own failures

Maybe I dont know what I am talking about
or
maybe you are too lazy to crack an ecomics book

guess we will never know
>>
>>721754897
Oh wait, I just got what you were saying.

Carry on carrying on.
>>
>>721755032

And the fact that he is just trolling, and if he is not, he needs mental health care because he clearly is not a functional human being
>>
>>721755136
haha you are a retard. Because Adam Smith was right about some things, he is therefore right about all things? Are you capable of thinking? Or do you need other people to do your thinking for you?

>Less regulation means more barriers
How?
>No explanation, I'll cut the conversation and make something up about you whining

>must be the govs fault and not my own failures
When the fuck did I say anything like that? You either haven't understood anything I've said, or you are making shit up. Businesses that doesn't do well deserve to fail. In a free market. Our current market is not free, retard.

>Maybe I don't know what I am talking about
You don't. Or you are misunderstanding me. Or you are naive. Probably all three.
>>
>>721753945
I just think everyone should contribute that's all. I am sure you are familiar with the saying "the devil finds work for idle hands". I am not religious but I sure as hell do believe in this saying.
>>
>>721750795

So niggers are genius?
>>
File: 1352022249990.jpg (121KB, 468x349px) Image search: [Google]
1352022249990.jpg
121KB, 468x349px
>>721748604
>eventually leading to a single world government
That slippery slope went from 1 to 100 in less than 10 characters. lol

Nice bending of reality there, commie.
>>
File: machete-danny-trejo-image.jpg (349KB, 3600x2410px) Image search: [Google]
machete-danny-trejo-image.jpg
349KB, 3600x2410px
>>721748034
If Jose wants to move his six kids here and be a land scaper I really don't give a fuck. If he overstayed a visa I don't really give a fuck either. That's not much of a crime.

That doesn't me a "liberal", I just don't give a fuck. It doesn't affect my life.
>>
>>721755299
again you want no regulation

that is not capitalism

if you want to learn about why a state of nature is less efficient than some form of gov then you should educate yourself

I dont think I misunderstand you
you want there to be zero regulation
you have some utopian fantasy you imagine would be the case if that were so
but it is clear that your fantasy is misinformed

if you dont care that you are not informed then I dont care either

if you do care then pick an intro to economics text and again
I recomend you read wealth of nations
that or stop calling yourself a capitalist
>>
>>721752591
Everything in this post is either obvious or expected.
Your post was a shitpost.
This post is a shitpost about shitposting but it is also necessary: something our posts do not share.
>>
>>721748034
Knock this shit off. Both sides are shit. Can we carry on with our lives yet, or are you little autistic fucks not finished being retarded. Both sides are a part of the same shit coin. Idiots.
>>
>>721749398
Goddamn learn to punctuate your shit. I don't even have a stake in the argument, but reading posts like this is painful
>>
>>721755786
this helps
I am no longer triggered now
>>
File: 1486516539901.jpg (97KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
1486516539901.jpg
97KB, 500x727px
>>721755701
>>
>>721755681
>less of the taxes you pay go to things that benefit you and more of the taxes you pay go to things that benefit them
>doesn't affect you
It does but you're retarded.
>>
>>721755861
thats rent seeking
not capitalism
there is a difference
>>
>>721749820
I wish more people thought this way
>>
>>721755701
no regulation is capitalism.

And dude, any regulation that exists can exist at a state level. That goes alllllllll the way back to my point that states compete against each other. This includes business regulation. I'm arguing against centralized economic planning. The point of states is that they try different versions of capitalism (that aren't explicitly regulated by the Constitution) and they compete against other states for population and business.

You can't seem to comprehend the idea that there's a difference between federal and state.

It's not utopian. Pull your head out of your ass.

I believe that the states with the least (zero) regulation will thrive, but again, that would be up to voters to decide.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that the federal government regulates the economy. Therefore, they should have nothing to do with it (apart from settling disputes).

You are not a capitalist. Also, you can't provide any evidence supporting your theory that less regulation creates more barriers. Shutting down the conversation suggests that you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
File: SMRB.png (129KB, 725x547px) Image search: [Google]
SMRB.png
129KB, 725x547px
What the fuck is wrong with Mexico's economy? They've got plenty of resources & willing labor. I don't understand why it's so poor. If they could cut out the drug cartels & the corruption could they raise their standard of living to the US or Canada's level

>serious question
>>
>>721750371
He's being pretty straightforward. We have plenty of people that are unemployed due to actual disabilities, both physical and mental. What happens to them in your scenario?
>>
>>721755933

Plz explain difference
>>
>>721750430
The only correct answer atm.
>>
>>721755834
Some how I can sense your sarcasm even through your simple text.
>>
>>721750905
Nice argument
>>
>>721756065
Already answered. Involves taking care of your family, charity that isn't forced) and states (not federal) voting for their tax dollars being spent to support handicapped.

I also conceded that I wasn't clear when I said no social benefits; I meant no federal social benefits
>>
>>721750765
>Proving his point
>>
They left because they're own government is corrupted by drug money and we are the buyers of the drugs. We fucked their shit up. It's like their entire country is either Arkansas, Florida or New Orleans depending on which shithole you're referring to.
>>
ITT
some people seriously ignorant of economics
>>
>>721756261
Their.
>>
File: 1473032811392.jpg (156KB, 745x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473032811392.jpg
156KB, 745x1200px
>>721755861
>solution to capitalism: take money away from those who earned it, and give it all to anyone who wants some.

Are commies even listening to themselves?
>>
>>721755863
No it really doesn't.

Your tax rate doesn't affect you life nearly as much as you think it does.
>>
Hello senator Cotton. No, we will not buy into your bullshit. You can't make up for an ignorance of economics by being anti intellectual here. This isn't Arkansas
>>
>>721752192
>shit for vomit
Not what he's implying
>>
>>721755863
i guarantee you don't give a shit about the insanely high amount of your taxes that goes toward military occupation in nearly every fucking country on earth, even though the amount is astronomically higher than what you pay toward welfare programs, most of which go toward US citizens

personally, i believe anti-immigration advocates are actually xenophobes and they use politics as a means of rationalizing it after the fact
>>
>>721756051

Mexican here, we hate each other and instead of cooperating and helping the country, we decide to kill each other, the fault comes from our education, our liders wont help rise school funds and dont give a shit, actualy the less education we recieve the better for them.because that way they can control the masses easily.

Sorry for my weird english
>>
>>721751907
I think this has some merit, but it's biggest issue is that it assumes that it would be really easy for someone to just pick up their life and move to a different state. Unless they are at the point of desperation, this isn't feasible for the types of people that would be so disabled that they literally can't work. I don't see a scenario in which information regarding individual state laws would be easy to get ahold of or process, and the sole act of moving to a state where you don't even know if you'll have the promised opportunities would present a significant barrier. At this point the social Darwinism kicks in and they end up homeless or die. A federal program removes all that guesswork cause your welfare is ensured, no matter where you live. There are federal laws for plenty of things that were not mentioned in the constitution.
>>
>>721752192
Spirit cooking in this case was just a theme for a fundraiser and the spirit cooking cookbook is largely sarcastic. It's political commentary, not a religion that believes in the power of spells. Read the "spells"
>>
>>721756562
your problem is your corrupt gov't. you need a revolution that rewrites your constitution so that it severely limits federal power.
>>
>>721756051

>2% Spanish overlords 98% natives
>large properties belong to just a few
>basically Dixieland with mestizos being the white trash
>civil war after civil war
>manifest destiny a.k.a. lets steal you lands and say its god's will
>revolution after revolution
>low literacy because no one cares about the indians anyway
>extractive industry + low productivity agriculture
>moar revolutions
>nepotism + corruption
>crony capitalism
>lot's of poor uneducated people, a few educated middle class, a handful of overlords
>>
>>721756648

Yup pretty much
>>
>>721753236
Can't do anything better than vague claims of 'crying'

good work! You win! Would you like a participation trophy?
>>
>>721750504

Now show the stats over who controlled each house of the legislature over the last 50 years, and what the financial stats break down to.

Protip: dems run the country into the ground and repubs get brought back in to fix it. Once things are fixed the dems get back into power on their feel-good hippy gibsmedat for everyone, and then once the country goes to shit the repubs get brought back to fix it. The cycle of USA political life.
>>
>>721756362
> implying economics has jack shit to do with vague notions of 'who earned what'

You fucking nigger, economics is about what you can capture, not what you can earn
>>
>>721756597
Easy to move? How is it not easy to move? Give me a scenario or even anecdotal evidence that objectively "proves" that it's impossible for them to move.

I understand that moving is a risk, but people not being willing to take those risks does not mean it's impossible or extremely difficult for them to do.

The whole point of states is that they exist to complete against each other; to test out different laws or benefits or whatever it is to see what works. That way, if something fails, the entire country doesn't fail (look at the Great Depression and this most recent recession; both came about because of the federal's involvement in the market).

Again, I get that there's risk involved in moving, but it's no one's responsibility except the individual.

You're also discounting family and charity when you talk about people who are unable to work ending up homeless and dying. There's a market for professionals to help these people in need (handicapped) and there are ways for them to make money, through charity and even some work through the city (cleaning something, for example).

But that's decided by each individual state through voting, not by the federal gov't. Personally, I would donate; my sibling is handicapped and when my parents die (assuming my sibling is still alive), I will readily and happily take over the responsibility.
>>
File: 1225204080373.jpg (245KB, 1312x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1225204080373.jpg
245KB, 1312x1050px
>>721757168
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>>
>>721756597
I also want to point out that questions like yours (while legitimate) are how politicians get their foot in the door for more federal programs (i.e. more money and more power).
>>
>>721755762
My post wasn't a shitpost, retard.
>>
>>721748034
Because they were in America? How stupid are you?
>>
Immigration kills the economy of the country of origin. The only ones that make it to the US are the ones with the means and/or intelligence to do so. That means the ones that get left behind are the dumbest and the poorest. The ones who MIGHT have been able to do something just said "Fuck this shit"
>>
>>721753851
What I meant by generic insult, was you claiming they were whining leftists.
If you missed my original point, it was this: You never responded to their points. You made no attempt at responding, and you just continued furthering your agenda because them there leftists whine, so they lose.
This is exactly what I'm taking about. You still didn't respond to anything that they said.
>>
>>721756362

That was your own deduction, and wtf well earned cash? Thats how u lie to your self to sleep well at nights?
>>
>>721758101
This is how right wing politics works. He's convinced himself that his meager existence is the greatest fucking thing on earth, and he takes such pride in it that he's better than everyone else in his own mind. Family, religion, loyalty to country, these things are his identity, the only things that should be important to you if you are a proper person. Everyone else is a commie cuck libtard.

You'll get more coherant conversation from a chat bot.
>>
>>721749820
so. much. this.
>>
>>721748604

Tearing everyone down into a global fucking favela won't help science advance, Paco

You're going to be put up against the wall.
>>
File: 1481656363526.png (138KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
1481656363526.png
138KB, 600x343px
>>721748604
>>721748936
>>721749085
>>721749245

>but professor rosenblatt said
>>
File: blstoise.png (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blstoise.png
100KB, 500x500px
>>721756562
Thanks for the response bro. I hope shit gets better for you guys. I really like Mexico & would love to see it improved.

>>721756648
Yeah, that history...
>>
>>721758775
>You'll get more coherant conversation from a chat bot.
I wonder if the fact that chat bots never question you, and only repeat what you say in a slightly inquisitive tone, has anything to do with that.

Nah, it's all republicans, right? They're st00pid and stuff.
>>
>>721758101
>That was your own deduction
Nope, that's what commies, like you, expect from government.

Give a man a fish, yadda yadda...
>>
>>721752200
Says absolutely nothing acts like he is a sage typical progresscuck
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.