[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 51

File: 1486245122185.jpg (34KB, 444x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486245122185.jpg
34KB, 444x444px
Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?
>>
>>721437317
your country is shit
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (783KB, 1400x945px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hitler.jpg
783KB, 1400x945px
Beseitigen Sie die Juden! Hagel Hitler! Hagel der Führer! Wir werden die Welt beherrschen! Deutschland wird mächtig sein!
>>
YEEE TRUMP!!!
>>
>>721437317
Sorry that not wanting scum people in out country was a bad thing. Why dont you show us how bad we are by tsking them all in?
>>
File: Haha.png (2KB, 278x24px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Haha.png
2KB, 278x24px
Who do u think u are negro
>>
>>721437317
Yes, it's a horrible situation.

Btw, "incredulous disbelief" is a bit redundant.
>>
>>721437317
As an American that consumes his media with equal parts BBC & Reuters and CBS, CNN, & NPR, yes, I'm aware of the disparity. Though I find Trump vulgar, ghastly, and overall unfit to be president, understanding where his support came from isn't entirely that hard to grasp. Part and partial comes from what feels like an inequitable relationship with our allies; that "we put in way more than what we get out." Take Australia.

Was the 1,250 refugee bit worth getting worked up over? Not at all. We have a manchild president and I'm ashamed of his behavior. However, they decided to pull away from the Freedom of Navigation maneuvers in the South China Sea. I know there's voices in the Australian parliament that would like closer ties with China, but commandeering internationally recognized waters (lost UNCLOS court judgment) as their own to lay claim to one of the biggest trading areas in the world is using their power to be a bully. You need to stand up to bullies. And I know that includes many times staniding up to the US too, but in this case, it's definitely China.
>>
File: 1..jpg (926KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1..jpg
926KB, 1275x1650px
>>
>>721437872
Nah, one refugee is too many.
>>
File: 2..jpg (1MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2..jpg
1MB, 1275x1650px
>>
Globalists would react that way.

Good.
>>
File: 20160821_180638.jpg (1MB, 1585x992px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160821_180638.jpg
1MB, 1585x992px
>>721437872
Yet we're once again charged with having to "lead" the free world, and once again one of our allies is being rather limp wristed and is trying to milk all of the benefits without any political cost. It must be nice for the US to stand up again China and Russia and our "allies" sit back, be neutral, reap the benefits of a tempered China and Russia while not stepping on their toes. <-- that's just part of how a non asinine Trump supporter probably thinks.
>>
>>721437317
>Allies freaking out USA wont pay their way anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA
>>
gfsdfsd
>>
Russia and USA should join up and nuke liberal europe
>>
File: 1483129208822.jpg (40KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483129208822.jpg
40KB, 720x480px
>>721437317
where are you OP?
America is in in the process of becoming great again
>>
>>721437317
I know it's hard to see brainwashing when you're brainwashed
>>
>>721437317
libtard detected

why don't you tell us about the stolen election?
you people are hopeless.
>>
>>721437317
He hasn't threatened war with anyone.

He's literally just renegotiating shit contracts that our predecessors put into play that cost Americans billions of dollar and millions of jobs.

He's simply putting America first, and the world is butthurt because "Oh, we can't take advantage of the giant piggy bank anymore".

Go fuck yourself wherever you are from. We are done dealing with thieving cheating cunts from all over. Trump ha simply addressed the old issue of who needs who. And once again it's clear that everyone else needs us 10X more than we need them. We could be totally self sufficient. You rely on our trade, our weapons, our protection, our policies.
It's been that way since WWII and Trump is simply reminding everyone.
>>
>>721437317
>all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief
>implying we aren't getting spammed with that inside the US as well
Globalists across the globe are shit-talking an anti-globalist, eh?
What an unexpected development.

But at the same time, we have anons report in from Germany, Switzerland, France, etc saying that Trump is right to want to keep the deluge of refugees out because they have first-hand experience of how its affected their own countries.

Personally, I have no sympathy. You know why? Because the refugees outnumber ISIS by 5,000,000 to 130 to 1.
FIVE. MILLION. REFUGEES.
Thirty thousand ISIS members, tops.
If they had stayed and fought for their own damn country the war would be over already. Forget making fun of the French, the Syrians are the new all-time champion cowards. The French may have surrendered, but at least they stayed in France and orchestrated a resistance. Syrians are running scared all the way to the other side of the fucking PLANET.
Fucking cowards.
>>
Your media is upset that that an elected politician is enforcing the laws of their county? Pretty much what I expected out of liberal Europe. Maybe Trump should just tell Russia if they invade we won't do anything.
>>
>>721438579
>5,000,000 to 130 to 1.
*130 to 1
I typed 5,000,000 to 30,000 at first and didn't delete it all.
oops.
>>
>>721437317
>Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

Fact: Under Obama that very thing happened. Our enemies stopped respecting us, and our allies couldn't trust on us.
>>
>>721437317
American here.

Fuck what you cucks think, we're looking out for #1.>>721438138
>>
>>721438579
>>721438669
>impling muslime men would defend their homeland from ISIS

They support isis, literally all of them.
They are also too weak to stand up for a cause other than raping children.
>>
>>721438579
If Eurotards were just taking in Syria refugees, then why are there people from Somalia, Turkey, and other 3rd world shit holes coming to Europe.
>>
>>721438494
>He hasn't threatened war with anyone.
In front of the CIA Memorial Wall, he had nonchallantly said something to the effect, "We should have taken their oil. I dunno, maybe you'll have another chance." He casually threatens using military power as a matter of course.
>He's literally just renegotiating shit contracts that our predecessors put into play that cost Americans billions of dollar and millions of jobs.
Cool d00d. Instead of being a Fox News surrogate, how about you cite those reports that cost Americans "billions of dollars and millions of jobs." You do realize things like NAFTA allows American production to be more cost effective. Part of the reason why your American-made car can be cost competitive is because Mexican-made parts are used in its assembly.

>He's simply putting America first, and the world is butthurt because "Oh, we can't take advantage of the giant piggy bank anymore".
Perhaps, but if you're not going to provide a logical argument, at LEAST provide anecdotal evidence. I mean, you're just really lamenting the same shit over and over again.
>>
Yeah, we know we're in deep shit with this guy. A lot of us know that. It's beyond appalling.
>>
That's also happening in this country. Unfortunately a lot of people get their news from partisan sources such as Breitbart.
>>
> be a shitty country
> act like an asshole all the time to most people
> call myself liberator and leader of the free world
> meanwhile oppress and ignore people
> vote in guy who actually says he doesnt care for other countries and is ok with military oppression of them
> what a revolutionary change in US politics
>>
>>721437317
we realize it. It's fucking embarrassing as Hell
>>
>>721438872
Don't forget left wing news sources that conspire with the let wing politicans to cover their asses. Leaked Clinton e-mails confirmed that they had contacts inside pretty much every major media outlet that would spin stories in their favor.
>>
File: trump_tears.jpg (199KB, 905x662px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_tears.jpg
199KB, 905x662px
>>721438743
Fact: you're a clueless monger
>>
>>721437317
Yeah it's too bad trump will cut off funding for the third world leeches
>>
>>721439027
>>
>>721438783
Because the US fucked Somalia in the 90s so hard that that country is pretty much nonexistent to this day

For Turkey, have you seen what happened there in July?
>>
>>721439091
Okay, guy. As a center-leftist who has supported a number of Obama's domestic policies, I cannot even defend how Egypt or Syria was handled. Not to mention pulling troops out of Iraq LONG before their military was up on their feet. And that wasn't on the advice of his military advisers; it was a pure political move.
>>
>>721439091
Fact: People lost health care under Obamacare and costs went up. Millions of people still can't afford healthcare and are living without it. Trumps plan is to redo the ACA and fix the issues that came out of it.
>>
Ever seen the movie The Interview? How much does that remind you of Trump? He lied about everything to prop himself up. Claims to be in perfect health, claims to have a full head of hair, claims to be the smartest man alive. This shit ain't normal
>>
>>721439159
So you only acknowledge that the Right could ever be utterly biased and not the Left?
This is why no one likes your kind besides the rest of the mongrels you congregate with.
>>
>>721438826
I don't watch Fox. I don't really watch CNN either. I turn the channel on to get the headline and then I go online and dig for actual information.
"Maybe you'll have another chance" can be misinterpreted in any way. His business style is vague for that sole reason. It's a common tactic in business and used to be one in American politics until somewhere down the line we decided to give everyone our playbook and let them use it against us. Although I will agree with you that the majority of people would take that as a threat.
I'm an immigrant and I've traveled all over the world. The majority of foreigners are brought up in a culture of taking advantage of every inch, it's neither good or bad, it just is. We used to do it, and we fell off. That's not how power works. We are going back to that principle.

Trade deals like NAFTA are not inherently bad. But as I said above, it depends on who benefits in the trade deal the most.
I used to work contract negotiation. The entire idea of setting up a contract is keeping the most of your shit, and getting the most of theirs. Never wavering. That's good business and good politics. I don't care to cite sources for you. We are on 4chan and I have my dick out 60% of the time I'm here. You can do your own research.
>>
>>721439229
Thanks to Clinton. Don't forget Somalia was a UN Coalition effort. Try pointing the blame at them. And just because it got fucked up doesn't mean you have to bring them into your country.
>>
>>721438046
I honestly feel like we lost a war already. But I'm still down to fight. Left propaganda has too much money behind it and your average American is too fucking stupid to see through it.
>>
>>721439289
The GOP legislature plans to redo and fix the issues. Trump is just the orange orangutan that'll sign those documents.
>>
>>721438770
Sure, that's why there are no Muslim armies fighting ISIS right now faster than the US fought in Afghanistan
>>
>>721439434
CNN doesn't outright disgust you you're an idiot plain and simple. The propaganda is so thick and so obvious you have to be a brainwashed moron even to consider it remotely truthful
>>
>>721439595
I don't consider any media truthful you fucktard. Go back and read the entirety of the first line and let it process. But it does still present the "Breaking News" of the day.
>>
>>721439492
So you are defending Trump signing the bill to fix the ACA then?
>>
>>721439434
This argument feels way more thought out than your original lamentings. I can more easily understand where you're coming from now. I too have my dick out half the time too and wouldn't care to cite shit either. The only time I cite anything on 4chan is...
>>
>>721439492
He's literally the best president we've ever had maybe the only president in a hundred years that I actually cares about this country.
>>
>>721437317

As a european I would make the difference between Trump himself and the reasons that made him elected.
These are two completely different things that leftist media and yourself don't seem to differentiate.
Trump turns out to be a complete moron, I agree on that, but all the problems that lead to his election won't vanish when he's impeached, on the contrary.
>>
>>721439711
squirt is actually piss. I fucking knew it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022
>>
>>721437317
You don't matter and we don't care what you have to say.
>>
>>721439666
Why do you bother watching CNN at all? Do you like getting false information?
>>
>>721439711
It was certainly lamenting. I won't argue that point at all.
>>
>>721439688
I would support him signing decent legislation to fix ACA's massive problems, yes. But give credit where credit is do. The GOP legislature will fix it, not Trump. If you're going to thank anyone, thank Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell
>>
>>721439816
I like TV. I like entertainment. I like getting flustered. Both CNN and FOX fluster the shit out of me. MSNBC just angers me though so I avoid that station.
>>
>>721439759
Why would he be impeached? What laws has he broken? He has not used a single power that Obama didn't use himself many times.
>>
>>721437317
I'm British and even I know you're just spouting fake news headlines from fake news stories that you didn't even read. Switch off the media and switch on your brain.
>>
File: Beta2Warning.jpg (92KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Beta2Warning.jpg
92KB, 400x225px
>>
Yeah everyone who isn't retarded hates Trump just as much as the rest of the world. You have no idea how painful it is to be brought down by Trumptards
>>
File: trump_supporters00.jpg (30KB, 362x383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters00.jpg
30KB, 362x383px
>>721439377
>implying people like your kind
>>
>>721439859
So since you support Republicans getting credit for fixing it, then you, by logic, should be very upset at the Democrats and Obama for passing flawed legislation that they never read? right?
>>
>>721439962
>college students
>not retarded

Pick one
>>
File: fox_nooz8.jpg (112KB, 350x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fox_nooz8.jpg
112KB, 350x378px
>>721439595
>The propaganda is so thick and so obvious you have to be a brainwashed moron even to consider it remotely truthful
>>
>>721439876 all of it makes me Furious. And it's not so much that they're putting it out there it's at people are so fucking stupid they actually believe it it makes me want to kill them. I honestly believe that good has lost already. And what killed it was people's need for constant entertainment. So pathetic I want to throw up in my mouth
>>
>>721437317
eur prolly europoor. The EU hates trump because he is pro-sovereignty. Get rekt
>>
>>721437317
Half of the U.S. Thinks that he is insane along with many politicians. There are already petitions for his impeachment floating around. Some of us are preparing for a war. U.S. media is controlled by the government. I'm not sure which news strain your watching, but their are several openly oppose trump.
>>
>>721440025
Pretty much. I live in NH and am not registered with either party. I register for a party immediately before primaries, vote for a primary candidate, then immediately unregister with that party and become an independent again. I neither brand myself a liberal or democrat. Gun control? Pretty far right. Education? Centrist. Environment and funding science? Far left.
>>
>>721440042
Attacking other points doesnt defend yours. Grow up you shill cunt. Get a real fucking job like a normal human being instead of eating pennies out of your bosses ass.
>>
>>721440042 fox has always been a joke. But as of right now it's the most truthful media out without there, just saying the rest of it sank to depths almost unthinkable
>>
>>721440042
Liberal Media propagated "Hands up don't shoot" which was later to found a lie.
Liberal media sent out pictures of 12 y/o Trayvon Martin next to an arrest picture of Zimmerman in an attempt to make one look innocent and one look guilty.
Liberal media ran a story about Bush going AWOL from his guard unit, which was later found to be a lie and the story made up.
Liberal media ran with the story of Trump paying no taxes for 20+ when there is no proof except part of 1 year tax return which showed a loss.

The stories of liberal media bias are never ending. But sure, call Fox News untruthful.
>>
>>721440236
*nor do I brand myself a conservative or Republican.
>>
File: 500.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
500.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>721440253
>shill cunt.
sure comrade
>>
>>721440204
Unless it's sovereignty of another country, then he's strongly against
>>
>>721440039
Right, that's why all of Trump's voter base comes from highly uneducated rural areas where most of the residents have never left their state
>>
File: Bowling_Green.jpg (81KB, 720x658px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bowling_Green.jpg
81KB, 720x658px
>>721440295
>>
>>721440235
Half of the u.s. population is insane. Actually way more than that what the Christfags aren't serving up this country on a silver platter to its enemies. The left is the most dangerous enemy this country is ever had and it's currently winning. The only way we can stop them now is to kill them and we're never going to do that.
>>
File: alt-facts-spicer.webm (1MB, 863x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt-facts-spicer.webm
1MB, 863x576px
>>721440295
>>721440295
>>
>>721440124
Some people don't know it's entertainment. That will always be the case. It's why media outlets exist and prosper. It's how they attain power.
>>
>>721440329
m8
>>
>>721440025
By the way. This is me:
>>721439492
>>721439859
>>721440236
>>721440303
However, this is NOT me:
>>721439091
As a matter of fact, this was me replying to that guy:
>>721439279
>>
>>721437872
australia literally sends refugees to a fucking desert island in the middle of the ocean, and it has the gall to complain about US not taking those refugees?
what the actual fuck?

>>721437317
trump is a refreshing change
>>
>>721439027
But not at the level that Trump conspires with Breitbart or even Bush did with Fox News.
>>
>>721440348

And democrats are carried by the uniformed black and minority votes of the extremely poor and uneducated. Hence why voter ID laws are so wrong because they keep the poor from voting. Right?
>>
>>721440348
Education and wisdom are two different things. Being some brainwashed abroad student doesn't make you wise and without wisdom you can't make good decisions
>>
>>721439896
Unlike in other countries, Trump doesn't need to break any law to be impeached, Congress can decide to impeach him for any reason they come up with
>>
>>721440492
Can you show me when Australia complained about the US not taking those refugees?
>>
Hi niggers, bye niggers.
>>
>>721440549
its the reason the call ended the way it did
>>
>>721440440
It's not entertainment you fucking asshole. Misinformation and propaganda. You think this shit is a game? Very real war for the hearts and minds of the American people. And evil is winning that war.
>>
>>721440348
As a college grad I can tell you without a sliver of doubt college kids are the dumbest pricks on the the planet.

And I do believe that the majority of Trumps voters were proven to be people with a higher tax bracket and higher education level as well.

The majority of Trumps voters were people with college degrees who had already been working for years.

As opposed to Hillary and Bernie's supporters just being kids IN college. And someone leaving a state doesn't translate into their intelligence. Going to New York and seeing a dude shove a bottle up his ass doesn't make you wiser.
Going to Rome on daddy's dime doesn't make you cultured.

I've lived in cities and I've lived rural. City folk are far more retarded but also far more self righteous and adamant about their know how.
>>
Why do you all care?

It's our decision to not take in whoever we want, and I say that as the son of an Indian immigrant.
We don't want or need Muslims in this country, at least not any new ones. We don't want them because they're a. Enough trouble in their own countries and b. Radically different in their beliefs that a deep disharmony would plague us should we take in too many.
My father knows what they are like, how they act, what they do. He grew up around them. I have countless recountings from him telling me how they would try to rob him, or forcefully convert him, try to rape his sisters, beat their wives in the streets, riot, and do anything in their power to get their way.
They don't value life.
Or liberty.
Or happiness.
Or our natural rights.
They do not belong here, and that's our decision.

You all can deal with the rest of them. If you collapse, so be it, it's not like most of you were relevant anyways.
>>
>>721440499
E-mails from Hillarys server showed them conspiring with the media to spin the Benghazi attack in their favor saying that it was in retaliation from burning Korans, not a coordinated attack. Then our Government gets on TV and tells us those same lies. So me anything from Trump that is even on the same level.
>>
That's because this wasn't supposed to happen. And the whole world is butthurt their little bullshit globalist scumbag didn't make it in the office.

I thought you hated the establishment? I hope Achmed rapes your little sister to death.
>>
>>721440518
Most of my liberal friends are complete fucking dumb asses.
>>
>>721440541
Not even true. We don't have votes regarding the competence of the president like in other countries. He has to break a law. On the other hand his own cabinet can section 4 him and put Pence in charge. But that's never happened.
>>
>>721440541
Did your woman studies teacher tell you that? Absolutely has to break the law
>>
>>721440614
And how the fuck would you know that? Neither of the administrations nor the WaPo article that broke the story mentioned anything of the sort. You must be a level 12 wizard.
>>
>>721440402
I'll raise you one speech mistake with Obama saying there are 57 states.
>>
>>721437317
so did you copy paste that or do you not know that what you posted is the U.S flag?
>>
>>721440679
It's purely entertainment. If you can recognize that it's faceted than you can also recognize that it's entertainment.
The dumb, ignorant, self righteous are the ones who take it as "News". It all depends on your approach. Getting butthurt at media does nothing but strengthen it's resolve. Understanding it i what takes it's power away.
>>
>>721437317
This post is wordy as fuck, instead of trying to throw lots of big smart sounding words in there try to make shit concise. Just say "Do you guys realize that the whole rest of the world thinks the POTUS is crazy?"
>>
>>721440816
The Constitution allows impeachment for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors". However, since Nixon, the Supreme Court ruled that "an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history"
>>
>>721439756
you are delusional. As a non american, kek
>>
>>721438494
Right on - totally agree! Fuck the butt-hurt haters like the OP!!
>>
>>721440886
You think the media has no effect on this country, I don't even know where to go from there. Watching people I've been friends with my whole life starting to believe in ridiculous shit all because of the media. You know at first I thought you were retarded and now I realize you just one of the hundreds of paid shills that's all part of this big propaganda machine. Hope I get to kill you someday. At this point moral and decent people are you going to fade away to nothing or rise up and murder you. It's too bad we're probably just going to fade away
>>
>>721439229
The US fucked Somalia topkek. Somalia fucked Somalia, we were trying to depose a warlord which we did but as it turns out Somalis would rather fucking starve than work together.
>>
>>721440418
We'll gladly kill you though.
>>
File: Sewer_rat15578804n.jpg (71KB, 750x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sewer_rat15578804n.jpg
71KB, 750x625px
>>721440876
there's a difference between a speech mistake and a lie. Trump saying "titties" was a speech mistake. Sewer Rat Barbie talking about the massacre at Bowling Green is a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df25VDy0ch4
>>
>>721440704
how can you on the one hand say that "college kids are the dumbest pricks on the planet", yet argue that Trump supporters are more intelligent because they went through the same process?

Without even questioning your claims (which are absolutely worth questioning), your argument, as you've described it, makes no sense.
>>
>>721441077
And where are you from?
>>
>>721440418
How can the left be winning Esteban the right is supported by the government? The left I'd at a disadvantage.
>>
>>721437317
We're going to kill every single one of you.

Every single one.

We are Nuking all.
All of them.

You're all going to die.

So fuck your ways.

America.

Welcome to our Domination. Again.
>>
>>
>>721441266
It checks out, cant call yourself a college grad and then proceed to call all college students imbeciles
>>
>>721441227
That's not a lie, it's an ALTERNATIVE FACT (written all caps)
>>
>>721438826
No - You are a fucking idiot. You are taking non-chalant words and making them into an actual threat. For me to take my time and find information for you that is readily available is a waste of my time. go to whitehouse.gov and see what he is doing for your self. Keeping his promises. Appointing good people and firing shitty ones - even people that helped him like Chris Christie.
>>
>>721441271
Does it matter ? Does it make you less silly to believe a liar?
The fact that I am not american allows me to laugh at you, but nothing more than that.
>>
File: alt-facts-SRB.webm (872KB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alt-facts-SRB.webm
872KB, 480x320px
>>721441387
my bad
>>
>>721441152
Don't think I wouldn't take pleasure in killing you. And by all means turn this into an all-out War, that would be the one thing that would allow us to slaughter you. I'm begging you please do it.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (259KB, 900x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
edgy.jpg
259KB, 900x600px
>>721441152
>>721441552
>>
>>721441470
I just want to know where you're from so I can judge you based on what's going on in your own country.
>>
>>721438987
You are aware that people like you are the ones who are embarrassing themselves by rioting & autistically screeching and protesting, wearing pussy hats and safety pins? Claiming how embarrassed you are by his words or stances on immigration when you probably love movies like Sausage Party & porn? I get up and go to work and work my ass off, hire people, fire people and support 5 children one of whom just started his freshman year of college and I love what Trump is doing and saying. So, maybe you might re-think your position and realize that those of you who share it might actually be wrong.
>>
File: 1485619654493.png (291KB, 614x1020px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485619654493.png
291KB, 614x1020px
>>721437317
Americans don't care what sub-humans think.
We do what we want with no consequence.
Fuck off.
And if you don't believe we are the greatest country on earth just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1485951231586.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485951231586.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>721437505
>Hagel
>>
>>721441552
I'll see you in the trenches
>>
>>721437317
Is a Isis supporter
>>
>>721441781
>you are the ones who are embarrassing themselves
>>
>>721441781
>>
File: mediaalloutwar.png (191KB, 542x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mediaalloutwar.png
191KB, 542x363px
Child fucker Germany is calling for Trump to be murdered wile they fuck their child brides legally.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
>>
>>721441700
I'm so past being edgy. I'm 35 and I've been in a militia for 10 years I was in the military for 7. I'm speaking calmly and factually when I say that I want to kill them, if they ever step up their violence I will get my chance. At this point I'm not going to risk my freedom for country and has half its head up its own ass.

You are the looter, I'm the rooftop Korean... I'm begging you try to break into my store but if you don't I will sit on my rooftop and wait
>>
>>721441862
I sincerely hope so
>>
We mostly treat the opinions of those in third world shitholes as entertainment, so there's that.
>>
>>721441967
>I've been in a militia for 10 years
stopped reading right there. Clown shoes.
>>
>>721437632
why do you consider yourself any better than the people that you are banning from the country if you decide to ban them based on their nationality

what do you think of when you think of an iraqi citizen, or a syrian citizen? the majority of them are not terrorists (even the most extreme far-right groups don't claim that), so why should a small minority determine the nature of the entire population?
One would assume that all Americans are overweight women that voted for Hillary Clinton (actually based on majorities), but you probably do not fit at least two of those descriptors (assuming you're american) -- would you say that is a fair generalisation? this is using the same logic
>>
>>721441939
Child Fucker?

You do realize that Trump is a rapist, and has raped children, right?

There was a lawsuit against him too. Dropped because people were harassing and assaulting the girl, because "how dare she accuse the grand negus of such a horrible thing"
>>
>>721437317
>implying the opinions of any other shit-tier socialist blocs (er countries) matter?

kek

>implying iran hasn't provoked the US into war at this point

kek

>being this much of a soft-ass, apologist pussy for the crazy actions of OTHER places and blaming the US

kek
>>
>>721442095
Honestly it's more of a way for vets to hang out get away from the wives for a little but it also allows us collectively to buy some pretty awesome weaponry. I don't expect someo half man to respect the camaraderie of military personnel. Also great way to share information and skills. I was always a good shot but I was never a sharpshooter in the military
With the help of some of my friends in the militia I can put down Targets a mile and a half out. I know there are guys that can do more but that's pretty damn good for me. The militia is an armed Club of like-minded vets and honestly some of the best people on the planet in my opinion
>>
>>721438743
you got sources for that fact?

have you heard about the polls in Germany showing that German citizens now trust the US as much as they trust Russia? Or the one from the UK showing that two-thirds of Brits think that Trump is a "threat to international stability"?

Sources:
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201702041050335432-germany-russia-us-poll/ (Trump supporters should trust this one)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/04/two-thirds-of-britons-believe-trump-is-threat-to-international-stability
>>
>>721442176
LAwsuit not brought up until he ran for president. Seems legit. Dropped because it has nothing to stand on because it was made up. Just like pretty much every other charge against him.
>>
>>721442122
>Muslims Believe

Wife should obey husand:1.39 Billion
>Sharia law should rule: 1.1 Billion
Death for adultery: 748 million
Death for leaving islam: 584 million

pewforum.org/files/2013/4/worls-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Sharia law
-Orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death
-Orders death for Muslims and non-muslims who criticize muhammad and the quaran (and sometimes sharia itself)
-Orders apostates (those who leave the muslim faith) to be killed
-Orders violent and agressive jihad (holy war) against ANYTHING that disagrees with Islam
-Orders anyone who steals (man or woman) to have their hand cut off as punishment

>Basic Tenets of FASCISM

"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong (and you will be punished).

"Everything is the state". The Government is supreme.

"Religion and government are intertwined" and often one and the same.

"Obession with Crime and Punishment" Self-explanatory.
We don't just think we are better. We ARE better.
>>
File: teabagflagreeeeeee.png (24KB, 901x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teabagflagreeeeeee.png
24KB, 901x507px
>>721442413
>>
>>721439289
>Trumps plan

the republicans have no idea what they're going to replace ACA with, that's not a plan
>>
>>721442561
>the republicans have no idea what they're going to replace ACA with
Are you sure about that? I've seen a few presentations in congress and it seemed like they knew the direction they wanted to go. They had a pretty well thought out plan.
>>
>>721439289
I have a silver level plan and pay $43.00 a month for it.

The only true solution is single payer healthcare like the rest of the civilized world
>>
>>721440876
one of these two mistakes was used to justify an unconstitutional executive order
>hint: not Obama's

also, he apparently meant to say 47 states
Conway claims she meant to say "Bowling Green terrorists", making the full line "[the Bowling Green terrorists were] the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorists". This makes no sense. She clearly meant to say "Bowling Green massacre"
>>
>>721442555
No you're right successful ex-military men with beautiful wives and loving families who like to shoot on the weekends are autistic.. not some college kid like you sitting in his basement shit posting lol OK man. You know you've actually put me in a better mood so I'm just going to bounce out now
>>
>>721438129
Implying that any other country has either asked you or wants help to "stand up to" ??? Russia or china. Your so brainwashed you people really do think they are your enemies ? Most people in the rest of the world now trust russia and china way more than your shit-hole of a country to be honest...
>>
>he lets the (((media))) tell him how to think
>>
>>721440124
When your politics and politicians seem to be orchestrated by Vince McMahon.

It's entertainment until you realise it's a rigged match.
>>
>>721442122
We don't need them and we owe them nothing.
>>
File: 1485892425985m.jpg (110KB, 1024x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485892425985m.jpg
110KB, 1024x980px
>>721437317
Well you're going to have something new to gossip about once le Pen gets in.
>>
>>721442544
this doesn't address the second part of the post: why should these statistics affect your opinion of individuals from the seven countries?

Some people support the death penalty in the US, doesn't represent the majority, and it certainly doesn't make it legal everywhere in the US

also, I think it is the best interests of your own pro-Trump arguments that we don't talk about "tenets of fascism"
>I notice you didn't mention nationalism, use of scapegoats, or cronyism
>>
>>721437317

We are still waiting for that actual revolution from the left. Right now all I see is crying on TV, burning random shit with no real value, hit and run assault mostly on defenseless women, and disorganized vandalism. This is a public temper tantrum not a revolution.
>>
>>721437317
>outside your country

things I don't care about for 800 alex
>>
>>721443508
It doesn't matter. They don't belong here. Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>721443279
why even bother with human rights then, it's all just liberal crap, right? who needs empathy, or charity, or anything like that

personally, I think that the world should be run by bill gates and mark zuckerberg, with the help of their private paramilitary groups and their mountains of cash, because who cares about the rights of the average man

>this is the logical basis of your argument
>>
File: 1485904578226.jpg (90KB, 600x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485904578226.jpg
90KB, 600x586px
Remember what happened with BLM? BLM actually did MORE than these white libs are doing now in terms of rioting and trying to organize a real revolution. Then all of a sudden people lost interest and it died. Haven't seen BLM on the news now in months. Not a peep. This current leftist movement will suffer a similar fate in even less time. Especially once Trump rolls out the last of all his initial executive orders.

TL/DR the left is too lazy to sustain a real movement leading to revolution
>>
>>721443653
you were awfully excited to talk about statistics a minute ago

>they don't belong here
and you do? how long has your family lived in the US anyway? why do you belong in the US? how important are you, individually, to the functioning of American society? Even if you play a vital role in making sure the US doesn't collapse into rubble, I'm not sure that's the case with the majority of Americans. I'm pretty sure residency in, or the ability to enter into, the US is not some fucking birthright.

Nobody belongs or doesn't belong anywhere based on where they're from; the "American dream" was the idea that anyone could come to the US and could succeed based on their character and hard work, but I suppose that doesn't apply to people with passports from one of seven countries (even if the pass all the proper vetting processes)
>>
>>721439568
Uh well Isis pretty much walks wherever they want in the middle east so yeah I'd say they don't have resistance aside from the US and our proxies.
Just a few months ago they drove the Iradi Army out of Mosul, an entire nation's fucking Army.....they are pathetic cowards unwilling to fight for their land so yeah I guess it's up to the big boys.
>>
>>721443943
Wrong. You can extend empathy and charity without replacing your societies demographics and culture. What is said in my post is precisely my argument.
>>
>>721439091
>Fact: you're a clueless monger

You're just not paying attention if you think Obongo was good.
>>
>>721444726
sure kid
>>
>>721442544
Can you cite a few sources to back that up? Not trying to call you a liar, but a bold claim like that requires evidence.
>>
File: 1485704392518.jpg (114KB, 600x753px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485704392518.jpg
114KB, 600x753px
>>721438826
>On an anonymous message board
>Expects to be fed logical sources
>Doesn't provide any logical sources to counter

See the problem?
>>
>>721439762
Seven women pissing themselves is hardly evidence female ejaculation isn't real.
>>
>>721443508
You can't just scream "trump's a nazi" to downplay the fact that islam is definitely fascist according to the very principles of both ideologies. No one's going to take you seriously and for good reason; they shouldn't.
>>
>>721444705
I agree that you can extend charity and empathy without changing demographics or culture.

Not sure why you think that is relevant to Trump's executive order.

According to the state department, fewer that 60,000 visas were revoked (these aren't necessarily people coming to stay either). Based on US Census Bureau, there were 218.9 million people in the US in 2014. The number of visas revoked is equal to 0.018% of the US population (using a round 60,000 as figure for visas).

If Americans are seriously worried about loss of culture due to a group 0.018% the size of their population, perhaps they should focus on making a better culture
>>
>>721443943
Empathy and charity....liberals love to throw these words around.

>Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.

>Democrats, who speak passionately about the hungry and homeless, personally fork over less money to charity than Republicans

>tfw you realize Republicans are literally more generous than Democrats

>tfw you realize all this time you've been brainwashed to think Republicans are the "greedy rich" when in reality IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE and all these whiney, "protesting" kids are getting played by the likes of George Soros and his ilk.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html

Sooner or later you'll have to accept the truth, liberals. You try to talk a big talk, but you don't put your money where your mouth is. A perfect example is all the hollywood-types spouting your same dumbass rhetoric before they scurry away to their multi-million dollar mansions.

The average person isn't falling for the bullshit you spew anymore.
>>
>>721439289
i get sick less then once a year and needed to buy meds once in 7 years for pink eye it came to 90ish dollars no problem

before i couldnt afford healthcare and would just pay the $20 walk in to the doc now I cant afford healthcare would still pay the $20 to see the doc but am fined $600+ for not being able to afford the ridiculous monthly subscription...'Murica
>>
>>721445155
sources for what? the core tenets of fascism? you for real right now? kek

if you talking about the muslim statistics they're on the pew forum website
>>
>>721444660
I wasn't the one talking about statistics with you earlier, but I would be more than happy to considering I'm studying mathematics and statistics. My family miss been here since the early to mid 1800s, and they were all poor farmers until my parents' generation. The US was never set up to take in all of the third world trash. In fact, up until the mid 1960s, primarily only people of north and western European countries were allowed. I find your the statement:

Nobody belongs or doesn't belong anywhere based on where they're from; the "American dream" was the idea that anyone could come to the US and could succeed based on their character and hard work

To be incredibly naive. The forefathers of this country never intended to have their people be displaced by these cretins.
>>
>>721445623
and with no insurance you'll go bankrupt when you get hit by a car tomorrow
>>
b-but i thought the jew media was against trump
>>
You are very bad at looking at news
>>
>>721445598
They count donating money to your local church so that Father Rick can buy new robes for his alter fuckbois as charity, when it's really not, so those numbers are woefully skewed. Dems give way me to real charities.
>>
File: 1480358712655.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480358712655.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>721437317
>b-but anon what about alternative facts
>>
>>721445431
>you can't just scream "trump's a nazi"
>unironically states that "islam is definitely fascist" in the same sentence

I didn't say that Trump's a nazi, I was saying that Trump looks kinda fascist on the same criteria that you brought up. Calling him a Nazi doesn't really do anything, I don't agree with his policies, but labels are not going to convince anyone to change their mind.
>>
>>721446010
>implying most charity organizations, soup kitchens, etc AREN'T headed by religious organizations

fuckin kek

Whatever bullshit you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, kid. Yeah, all those hundreds of millions are just going to robes or something. Idiot haha
>>
>>721446143
I was discussing muslims, not trump. liberals use labels all the time, they just don't like when someone shows them how they themselves are provably fascist in their ideology along with the ass-backwards muslims they seem to love.

I have actual facts to back up my positions. You don't. Who's really the stupid one in that equation?
>>
>>721445598
who cares which political party is more charitable, we can all agree that empathy is a good thing, right? Why, then, draw the line at people who come from certain countries? The travel ban has nothing to do with the actions of individuals, just the nationality of the passport, for no good reason
>>
>>721446322
no facts about the 60,000 individuals with revoked visas, which are the only facts that matter when letting people into the country
>>
>>721446181
Pointing out that church donations make up the vast majority of conservative donations, and they aren't using that money for actual charity causes, isn't bullshit. You're living in a fantasy world.
>>
File: 1485358200829.png (636KB, 824x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485358200829.png
636KB, 824x656px
>>721437317
Hehe, these dirty liberal assholes are so stressed over Trump's victory that they must be shortening their own lifespans LOL :^)))))

Get fucked leftist scum! hahaha can't stop laughing xD
>>
>>721437317
> judging reality based on news coverage
Pls no desu
>>
>>721446545
see
>>721439091
>>
>>721445781
or leech off the state that picks up the bill - if you paid into a national insurance scheme (tax) for a single payer system that gave health care to all you would be morally and medically and financially better off...
>>
>>721445781
insurance would only cover so much anyway...? buddy got hit on his bike and after the other guys insurance plus his own insurance he's still left with a bunch of bills going into collections and with all the time off being in rehab he's losing his house now. insurance is a scam, in this country at least, and now its a scam you get punished for not buying into
>>
>>721446515
Show proof they don't use it for charity causes or you're just factually wrong and a liar. You make the claim, the burden of proof is on you, fuck-o.
>>
>>721446545
you lost too. Get over it and start fighting the kleptocracy.
>>
>>721446467
>my facts are the only facts that matter when it comes to immigration

how very fascist of you lefties. it's funny you don't see what massive hypocrites you are while the rest of the country does and they're laughing at you.
>>
>>721446710
I concur
>>721446725
once again I concur
>>
>>721446738
they use it to run their churches, pay their paid liars (priests, pastors, call them what you will) and fund phoney schools teaching lies. that isn't charity.
>>
Ja wohl!
>>
>>721438494
/thread
>>
>>721437317
I don't give a fuck.

Your country hasn't been trying to deal with Islam and Islamic countries bullshit for the past 30 god damn years.

America has always been pretty high up there in terms of acceptance, and we're always the first ones to say shit isn't right and needs to change. However Islamic countries dont' want to change. They refuse to put religion in the backseat and allow a real government to rule.
>>
File: (((((You))))).jpg (77KB, 490x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(((((You))))).jpg
77KB, 490x554px
>>721437317
>>
File: 4L_hbPSAru0.jpg (83KB, 628x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_hbPSAru0.jpg
83KB, 628x628px
>>721437317
>I use google news

This explains why you think the world isagainst him

Half of Italy absolutely loves Trump for example
>>
>>721446181
well Pat Robertson doesn't drive a beat up clunker, or take economy lcass flights... his church doesn't need a new roof - and it covers a good acre.

you think that building big churches and buying thousands of dollars worth of suits is charity?
>>
>>721446959
Again, post proof or stop spinning your conspiracy theories.

If a church has cost of "x" and the charity is "x"+2million in donations, it doesn't just go into the priests pocket, numb nuts. You've yet to prove that the majority of their donations even go through religious organizations to begin with.

You're full of all kind of bullshit, but no actual facts. Typical liberal. Unable to actually refute my original post so you fall back on name calling, character assassination, and "hurr durr religion so bad" bullshit. Sad, really.
>>
>>721445598
of course the fact that the republicans tend to be richer than Democrats has noting to do with that. Or the fact that Republicans use their charities to buy portraits of themselves and pay illegal political donations (or bribes as we like to call them) so thy get out of being sued... Or is that just Trump?
>>
>>721446910
Universal healthcare doesn't work though.
Take Canada as an example.
To the outside world, it's a top notch system! In practice, it's full retard. Parents of mine, waiting to get a script refilled. Six. Fucking. Hours. Waiting for a doctor. Not even in a major city either. Six. Fucking. Hours. For a signature. Wait lists are months, if not years long. So better hope your condition isn't terminal and won't get worse while you wait.
To top it all off! You better hope your doctor knows what he's doing too. Because the quality of care is kinda meh. A, get 'em in, get 'em out, sort of mentality. Because there's too many people to serve, and not enough money/staff to serve them.

Socialized health care is a pipe dream. A good one, sure! But a pipe dream all the same.
Obamacare is forcing the people to pay company A B or C. Or else you are heavily fined. Which is even more bullshit.
But, with that said, there were plenty of Canadians that go south of the border, pay the bills, and get quality care. Because they know that Canadian healthcare is shit. But private Yankee healthcare, you get what you pay for.
>>
File: 1484570372139.jpg (56KB, 481x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484570372139.jpg
56KB, 481x499px
>>721446691
>>721446851
>t. asshurt left wing fucktards

You lost, get over it lol :^)
>>
>>721445598
>A perfect example is all the New York real estate types spouting your same dumbass rhetoric before they scurry away to their multi-million dollar mansions.

fixed it for you
>>
>>721447159
>being this narrow-minded

Do you have to use blatant lies and exaggeration to make your position sound sane? Like you're literally arguing that every penny sent into a church is going to pat robertson's suit collection. How stupid are you exactly?

I'll even play devil's advocate, let's say 10 million given to a church gets split up. 1 million goes to pat's "imaginary suit collection" you came up with and the other 9 mil goes to charity. Dems still only give 6 million or so according to both pew and google. You're still behind, by an enormous margin.
>>
File: 1483816485290.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483816485290.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
>>721437317
>Google News

Found the left wing retard :)
>>
>>721437317
Lol stay mad faggot, Trump is anti-globalist. That's why the media worldwide is shitting on him
>>
>>721437317
You're fake news...
>>
>>721445709
>up until the mid 1960s, primarily only people of north and western European countries were allowed
apart from the ones that were brought in chains...

and the spanish.

oh and the chinese.

hmmn, short on a few racial groups aren't you?
>>
>>721437317
huh, i didn't know media outside the US mattered.
OH WAIT
>>
>>721447357
this.

REAL healthcare is expensive. Real doctors expect to be paid (hence why we have so many non-native born doctors). Real pharmaceuticals expect results and payment from research and development.

Our systems are flawed with no doubt, but USA is still number one in the world in terms of development, research, and ability in its healthcare.
>>
>>721447340
Whoa whoa whoa. Isn't it liberals always spewing about how "the most welfare states are red hur dur"? You can't say "hurr durr look at these dumb, dirt-poor republican hillbillies" then turn around and say "hurr durr they're so much richer than us that's why we're full of hot air and don't actually practice what we preach."

Fuck outta here with that nonsense. The left is full of nothing but dipshits who flip flop on literally every "position" that Mtv told them to have when it suits their narrative. No one's buying your dumb shit anymore and you should realize that no one's taking you idiots seriously. Hypocrites full of double standards who talk out of both sides of your mouth. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1486316404709.jpg (16KB, 466x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486316404709.jpg
16KB, 466x404px
>>721437317
>>
>>721447214
>Typical republican. Unable to actually refute my original post so you fall back on name calling, character assassination, and "hurr durr religion good" bullshit. Sad, really.

fixed it for you
>>
The rest of the world is upset because we are not going to foot the bill anymore.
>>
>>721447844
You're corny and clearly have no logical rebuttal. Stay BTFO, kid.
>>
>>721447357
well you haven't experienced socialised health care in Ireland, France, Sweden, the UK, Germany or Denmark - all of which run very well, and have better health care outcomes than America. And half the price...

your one example is not representative. bullshit anecdote. but don't let facts get in the way of your prejudice... go full post truth and present alternative facts and just sit back and enjoy the lies of the health care (so called ) industry and their insurance companies and all their lawyers...
>>
As an Amerifat, I'm astounded that many Americans view being a respected member of the global community is a weakness.


I'm willing to give Trump a chance, because I want what's best for everyone, but so far things are not looking good.
>>
>>721447466
>Like you're literally arguing that every penny sent into a church is going to pat robertson's suit collection

no I am not. Do you have to use blatant lies and exaggeration to make your point? seems like it
>>
>>721447466
>other 9 mil goes to charity.

that would be the rolls royce collection, the new church building, the cocaine and the hookers then?
>>
>>721448144
Many Canadians agree with me. And have similar stories to tell.
It's not an isolated thing, by any means. Our healthcare is not as great as it's made out to be.

Can't say shit for European systems. But instead of comparing Europe to the US of A, compare it directly to Canada. Which is the similar example. How does it actually hold up to the system in which I know?
>>
File: 1485464793138.jpg (62KB, 640x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485464793138.jpg
62KB, 640x503px
>>721437317
Maybe in Europe that's the case but the UK is aligning itself with the Trump Presidency, we have already kicked the EU and it's shitty multiculturism into the gutter and the only people against Trump in the UK are left wing retards and muslim trash, they don't count.

God Bless Donald Trump and those who voted for him.
>>
>>721447688
>nd ability in its healthcare.

how much does the health care industry pay you to spread these lies?
>>
>>721447930
> ", the conservative cuck cries out, as the prices of good around the country continue to rise and inflate.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself bud
>>
>>721448172
>I'm willing to give Trump a chance, because I want what's best for everyone, but so far things are not looking good.
As a Bong I appreciate your even-handed opinion and I, too, would like Trump to work out well.

I think his flurry of executive orders were predictable to show he was getting down to work immediately and to keep his base on side, but his infantile reaction to being thwarted by a Federal judge and his disparaging of the independent judiciary is deeply troubling.

And that's before you take into account his whole team's loose association with the truth or factual evidence
>>
>>721448246
Are you saying that WASN'T what you were implying? Because you very clearly said that, idiot.

>>721448300
Cool, more unsubstantiated bullshit and no actual facts. Just liberals being liberals, nothing new there.
>>
>>721447588
The Spanish are white.
>>
>>721443508

>Some people support the death penalty in the US

The main thing is that in the US to get the death penalty you have to do some serious shit instead of leaving a faith or being gay.
>>
>>721441928
>COMEDY CENTRAL
>>
>>721448409
You basically just described the US, friend-o.
kek

only ones having a bitchfit are full-on-retarded leftists, illegal aliens and muzzies who got their free meal ticket revoked.
>>
>>721447689
well, not all Democrata think that all republicans are poor hillbillies, because we know true things - like the majority of voters with an income over 200k voted Trump, and the vast majority of voters with and income of over 1Million voted trump.

most democrats have sub 200k incomes. so, majority of rich people are republicans. not that the majority of republicans are rich people - most republican voters are poor undereducated (we love the undereducaated) hillbillies, but there is a difference between the two claims.

but as a poor undereducated hillbilly you probably don't get that...
>>
>>721443994

They were in the news when they kidnaped that retarded trump supporter and tortured him for hours.

#BLM said they had nothing to do with it dispite the kids posting #BLM shit all over their facebook. but DAY GUUD BOIS N DAY DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG!!!!
>>
>>721448472
(cont)
One further thought - if Trump is being advised on the positions he's taking and he gets a poor reaction from the public, as we know that being popular, being right and winning is so important to his psyche, I wonder how long those advisers will last.
>>
>>721448088
the only thing you ever blew was your uncles cock
>>
>>721437317
>Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president.
We don't care and we don't need to care.
You'll still buy our goods, you'll still pay for our services and you'll still come crying to us for NATO protection when the Russo-Sino alliance starts poking and prodding your borders.

You're nothing. Get over it. We're going to do what we want, and all you can do is sit back and watch.
>>
>>721444956

>takes over in massive economic downturn tanks to the clinton housing bubble bursting
>has to change how unemployment is measured to make himself look good.
>>
>>721446910
its the money man always has been from hospitals to doctors offices all the way to nursing homes. Health care is outrageous here because its a business and not even the government can afford to pay for healthcare for every citizen. It does work around the world though because the prices are not over inflated. those lil acohol swabs they use before injections are 25 dollars a piece, the pair of disposeable gloves $50 the actual med of course is however much it is +$25 to $50 for the syringe and thats before $15 tablets of tylenol and $18 cups of jello that you get on your tray no matter what

And the nursing homes are even worse
the government couldnt foot that bill for every citizen and without major restructuring of the health care business in general no slapped together insurance plan is going to work
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 51



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.