[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever go vegan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: asd.jpg (249KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
249KB, 1200x800px
Would you ever go vegan?
>>
>>721163414
no, because i'm not a faggot.
>>
>>
would you ever ruin your life for no reason? no, no i wouldnt
>>
Only on Tuesday
>>
>>
>>721163414

I already am

>>721163529

weird because you're the one still eating sausage
>>
>>721163681
same
>>
File: 325345.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
325345.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>721163681
im eating sausage but im not a faggot
>>
>>721163681
that may be true, but at least i'm not the one eating penis.
>>
Nope, I have no need to. :)
>>
Never, I don't want to be associated with those idiots. My diet consists of vegs, but I eat honey once in a while too just not to be vegan.
>>
>>721163414
Being vegan is basically starving yourself.

you are always fucking hungry...

also I eat like 6 times a day, to make sure everything I eat is vegan friendly would fucking kill me, I already have to avoid foods im allergic too.
>>
>>721163839

So,

For:
>better for the environment
>better for your health
>cheaper

Against:
>less convenient
>I like the taste of meat
>it's faggy

Is that about right?
>>
>>721164250
agreed. i'm vegan and i eat 6 times a day as well. my skin is flawless tho. acne and dermatitis completely gone. but yeah being vegan is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>721164250
nonsense

lrn2eat

avocados
beans
lentils
etc etc
>>
>>721164250

Why do you eat 6 times a day? What do you normally eat?
>>
Only sado-vegan

I only eat plants that are proven to experience pain
>>
>>721164331
>better for the environment
lol, do you know how many square miles are ruined by modern mono-culture?

neither do I, but it's a shitload.
>>
sure, i'd go vegan.

oh, you mean every meal from now on? oh, fuck no.
>>
>>721164331
Ever heard of eating fish and veggies?
Someone's a full fledged retard. I think you lack the essential proteins for brain health, just fyi. I also drink milk occasionally and enjoy certain things that contain dairy, like cheese.

Besides if someone decided to eat animal products only, it's none of my business. Why is it yours?
>>
>>721164398
Height and weight? Dont care about the skin
>>
>>721164899
I eat LOTS of kidney beans.. almost with every meal. Fish, and chicken. sometimes breads but my bread intake is pretty sad tbh. I was eating rice for most of all of 2016, but got super board of making rice like 2 times a day..

my best advice is to make 4 days of meals on Sunday. and another 3 days of meals on Wednesday.

>>721164895
I probably eat better than your faggot lying ass does.
>>
>>721165345
Doubt it.

I eat extremely healthy, fresh, biological produce. I do eat eggs though, so technically vegetarian.
>>
I think it's especially good if you have slow metabolism. It speeds it up so you won't be that much of a fatass even with sedentary lifestyle.

When I was 20-21 I gained like 8 kilos for no reason in about 6 months. Went vegan, went to the gym doing my typical workout which is mostly strength training. Lost about 3kgs in less than 6 months, made big progress, started looking better than ever before.

Now I'm back on my ass again since good few months and I didn't really gain too much fat, still looking ok. Not been eating meat, eggs and shit for about 2 years now.
>>
>>721165487
let me guess, you're scared of GMO foods too?
>>
>>721165722
You guessed wrong.
>>
>>721163414
No. Because life eats life. Vegans are just aftaid of death and express part of thay fear through an avoidance of any symbols of death they can. Meat becomes a symbol of dying in their mind and thus abhorrent.

They aren't vegans because animals feel pain, they are vegans because plants don't scream when you kill them.

Bam. Veganism debunked.
>>
>>721163414
You should be vegan and paleo on different days of the week. You should also fast once a week. Helps you live longer and healthier.
>>
>>721165664
I eat shit everyday.
>>
>>721165771
lol, you are so wrong.
>>
>>721165770
so wait, let me get this straight, you eat what ever the fuck biological produce is.... sounds like some shit from a star trek episode tbh. but you're okay with GMO plants?.. lmao. fucking retard.
>>
>>721164250

bananas and peanut butter

roasted chickpeas (seriously just drain a can of them and put in the oven with some oil and salt at 400 for 40 minutes.)

oatmeal (again, with banana)

baked potatoes

There are less options, I'm not delusional, but there are still tonnes of ways to fill up. You just need some grains and fiber.
>>
File: 1485305464725.jpg (13KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1485305464725.jpg
13KB, 250x241px
>>721165865
>lol, you are so wrong. so here's why
>>
>>721165722
You're not scared of products that have been known to cause cancer in lab animals?
>>
>>721165800
Literally just eat less meat. Humans aren't meant to eat meat every day and certainly not in the quantities most people eat it. There's nothing wrong with eating it sometimes but moderation is the key to health.
>>
>>721165951
[citation needed]
>>
>>721165865
I am? Do tell, I've got all day.
>>
>>721165912
Lol I'm allergic to bananas its one of the things I'm actually allergic too, along side of soy.

I do eat lots of potato, just couldn't really name all the things I eat on the daily, carrots, corn, spinach, almost every fruit..

tho I do hate Kale and brussel sprouts, smells so fucking horrible.. and taste as bad.
>>
>>721163414
Nope! Maybe the kind of vegetarian that also eats cheese and eggs and fish and bacon, and only then because Indian food is delicious. But I'm not a poorfag so why bother?
>>
>>721165951
>A single study finds a single type of GMO grain caused a nominal increase in cancer for a population of lab mice
>ALL GMO IS BAD, CANCER CANCER CANCER
Seems legit.
>>
>>721163414
nope. Animal fat is wayyyyy to nutritious.
>>
>>721166002

Yeah honestly, this is really the main takeaway from this thread.

If you've never thought about vegetarianism/veganism before, just try eating a little less meat and see if it works out for you. You can go from there.
>>
>>721166002
Humans are omnivores, but we always had to work for our food.

Food came at semi-random intervals, and sometimes you gorged on meat while other times you ate only nuts and grains or fish.

We always ate carbs with massive amounts of fiber.

So:
1. Set up one or more days / week where you don't eat red meat.
2. Set up one or more days / week where you don't eat any meat or dairy.
3. Always eat some form of fiber or down a fiber drink mix after every meal w/ lots of carbs.

tl;dr

Follow the Greek Orthodox fasting schedule
>>
>>721166087
Kale is shit-tier greens, it gets binned with Chard and Mustard Greens. Nasty.
>>
>>721165951
frankly GMO's don't scare me... it scares me what the modified food does to insects like bees and butterflies and beetles and all those important little fuckers... shit fucks with them hard, sure they are harmless to humans, but to the insect world could mean mass bug genocide.
>>
File: cvgfds6.jpg (13KB, 300x219px)
cvgfds6.jpg
13KB, 300x219px
>>721166002
>>721166302
eskimos disaprove
>>
>>721163414
Fuck no. It's ridiculous and requires supplements.
>>
>>721166523
You should see what Mongolians used to eat. Literally no vegetables, fruits, or grains.
>>
>>721166523
Also, eskimos ate all the meat - liver, heart, lungs, kidneys. Today, we basically eat the candy part of the animal.
>>
>>721166430
where I live when things are in season, I actually forage for a lot of food when I can.. I live right next to a 2 square mile forested area where it has massive amount of stuff to eat. its mostly swamp, but a good pair of broken in leather boots and some loose jeans [to roll up to your knees] you can find a weeks worth of goodies to add to your normal foods to make things more interesting.. one of the main reasons I got into mycology actually lol
>>
>>721163414

I'm already vegan.

I thought it'd be harder than it is (was veggie for 5 years.) The only thing that kind of sucks about it is eating out (depending on where you live), but you adapt pretty quickly.

Another side effect (besides clear skin, perfect shits every time, and >>721164331 ) is that I've gotten really good at cooking. You can learn how to properly spice/season food with meat, obviously, but you pay less attention to it because meat tends to taste fine just by itself. Now my house always smells nice and I can make $5 worth of food taste great.
>>
i am vegan because all nutrients you need can be found in plants, so why make animals suffer? also i think we're biologically designed to be herbivores considering that there's some disease type thing that only herbivores can get.. i forget what the disease is called... and all u meat eaters that eat is because it's convenient and whatnot... society's fucked up. we can all admit that so stop being a sheep! be woke like me! XD
>>
>>721167204
killing animals for tasteful pleasure is pretty perverted and wrong anon
>>
>>721163414
Nigga I ain't dropping meat eggs or dairy for nothing
>>
>>721167340
heh heh... :/ yeahh... and i think factory farming is especially fucked
>>
I can see not having meat, but the full vegan list is nonsense
>>
>>721167439
think of the golden rule : treat others the way u'd want to be treated. would u want someone stealing your eggs? or milk? it's biologically designed for your young so... we're like evil snakes for doing shit like that
>>
>>721167570
milk is specifically designed for the young of that particular animal tho
>>
>We often wonder how people of the past, including the most revered and refined, could have universally engaged in conduct now considered unconscionable. . . . While retrospective judgment tends to make us feel superior to our ancestors, it should really evoke humility. Surely some contemporary practices will be deemed equally abominable by succeeding generations. The only question is: Which ones? I’ve long thought it will be our treatment of animals. I’m convinced that our great-grandchildren will find it difficult to believe that we actually raised, herded and slaughtered them on an industrial scale — for the eating.

The environmental benefits were the reasons I went veggie -> vegan, but now that I'm here, it is nice to know that I'm not contributing to billions of animals being bred and slaughtered every year.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.