[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Trump handle the issue of Marijuana legality in the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 40

File: bongald trump.jpg (55KB, 745x466px) Image search: [Google]
bongald trump.jpg
55KB, 745x466px
How will Trump handle the issue of Marijuana legality in the US?

Will he see it as an opportunity to allow this new industry to flourish or will he push for stricter regulation?

Thoughts?
>>
He claims he's for states rights on this issues. But we all know what his words are worth. He's making us pay for the wall.
>>
>>721105925
>reduce aid given to mexico
>reimbursed for wall

This must be considered complicated to you.
>>
If he saw a way this would be good for his business he'd be one hundred percent behind it.
>>
>>721105925
So odds are go hes for state rights then, dude is batting 1000 in terms of making good so far.
>>
yeah, he already said he'll keep it up to the states and stop federal raids.
>>
>>721106067
What exactly is stopping him or any of his immediate family from applying for licensing and starting up a dispensary?
>>
>>721106399
Wouldn't some sort of federal legislation be required to actually prevent the raids? Otherwise I don't see how they would come to an end
>>
>>721105973
>reduce aid given to mexico
He's going to pay for the wall with increased tariffs and import tolls. In other words, the American consumers pay for the wall.
>>
>>721105728
i'm wondering if he will allow online poker again in the us.
>>
>>721105728
I'm not sure what Trump would think of it, but I guess his core voters which consists of a large group of bible thumpers wouldn't be too happy with it, his VP wouldn't either and the edgy alt-right movement think stoners are a bunch of liberal degenerates , so it's going to be a no-go.
>>
>>721106464
What if, get this, Americans decide to not pay for Mexican goods due to them now being too expensive?
>>
>>721105973

>Instead of giving $5 dollars to Paco I'll spend it on paint and tell people Paco painted my house.
>>
File: 8745894.jpg (741KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
8745894.jpg
741KB, 1600x1250px
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>721106746

They'll definitely buy less.
But not stop all together.
>>
>>721106847
It's almost as if we can decide if we want to pay for the wall. Imagine that.
>>
>>721106752
>Mexico is the only country that produces paint
>>
>>721106746
Because of how government spending works, the money still has to be allotted in the national budget, so the deficit will have to come from somewhere else in the form of increased taxes, less money to military, less money to education, less money to hospitals and/or increased national debt.
>>
>>721106911
See >>721106935

Also, friendly reminder that the largest import from Mexico is fruit and vegetables. So unless you plan on living on a diet consisting exclusively of meat or ensuring that all the vegetables you eat are either domestic or imported from somewhere else than Mexico the next 4 years, you're probably going to pay for that wall.
>>
>>721106847
and the stuff we do buy from mexico will have to be higher quality to compensate for the jacked up prices
>>
>>721106911
Yes let's all decide to never eat fruit and vegetables again. You are a fucking genius. you have answered the problem. Your intellect is well-suited for /b/.
>>
>>721105728
He believes it should be illegal on the federal level. 60% of Americans think it should be legal. It really depends on how his base, feels, though. He *gained* points among Republicans by restricting immigration and, in general, pissing off liberals. If the Repiblican base wants it...they will get it.

Realistically, it will be legal in the US within 5 years, probably sooner. It's already highly decriminalized (and legal in a growing number of states) and it is a booming industry. Trump needs it to get our GDP up. He will issue an executive order just before the mid-term elections. Book it. Have fun, potheads! (Hey man, thanks!)
>>
>>721107040
That's not how economics work, anon.

Demand and supply. Things do not automatically become better quality, just because they become more expensive. Street cocaine is expensive as fuck, but it's still shitty compared to the product coming straight out of Columbian drug factories.
>>
>>721106935
No shit. In fact, it's already allocated and earmarked from taxes I've already paid. It's not my money any more!

>>721107021
What if I grew my own? Crazy, right?
>>
>>721107069
We sure as fuck can't grow it in the USA, can we? The sun doesn't shine here and our soil is infertile.
>>
>>721106823

You sound like Breitbart is your homepage. Fuck off.
>>
>>721105728
Hopefully he enforces a death penalty for carrying more than quarter a gram. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>721107127
>What if I grew my own? Crazy, right?
Well you can obviously do that. Although I'm not American, I live in a downtown apartment and quite frankly I don't have the time to grow a fucking garden of onions, paprika/peppers, salads, tomatoes, garlic, cucumbers and whatever the fuck I eat daily anyway.

I suspect you consume more than you can grow for yourself too.
>>
>>721107021
There is always New Jersey. Got my Lord Humungous outfit ready, just in case.
>>
>>721106441
Nothing really. But considering the average stoner, who's gonna buy Trump brand weed when Snoop Dogg brand weed exists?
>>
>>721105925
>Making us pay for the wall
>53 billion a year trade DEFICIT with Mexico
We would literally make more money by not even trading with Mexico. Stay ass-blasted, libcuck.
>>
>>721107178
There's a reason why the US is importing it in the first place, it simply isn't very profitable and even sunny states like California have winters where stuff doesn't grow so well. Do you want to turn large cities into farmland and force office workers out in the fields, like some Maoist communist?

Also, farmers are already massively subsidised. More farmers will mean more subsidies. This means that the US will pay double for the fucking wall.
>>
Still have to stop employers from saying no to people who have weed in their system. Shit sticks with you I say as long as you arent high or drunk at work who gives a shit in your off time
>>
>>721107127
But you probably don't, and it'd be stupid to assume that every American does.

I don't see why you're trying to find a way where Trump isn't somehow fucking over his constituents. Or don't tell me, you still think Mexico is going to pay for that wall? Christ anon, time to get your head out of the sand and look around.
>>
>>721107021
Bitch, we import avocados and bananas. Kek. Stop trying to make it sound like the US depends on Mexico for ANYTHING. We don't. In fact, the US exports 70% of it's own agriculture to Asia JUST so we can help out Mexico financially and buy some of THEIR crops.

These ass backwards kids are too young to realize NAFTA was nothing more than throwing Mexico a bone because the US was so superior in industry and manufacturing that their people were going to literally starve to death. Giving an even playing field, Mexico would get throttled every single time and, again, Mexico has no leverage whatsoever when it comes to an argument with the US.

Mexico's GDP 1.4 Trillion/year

US GDP ~18 Trillion/year

They're going to start a trade war with someone who has an economy more than 10 times biggers than their own? Fuckin kek, let us know how that'll work out after you ready ANY economics textbooks
>>
>>721106911
You're moving the goal post.

The issue: He said MEXICO is going to pay for it.

Now he's asking OUR congress for some front money and is talking about implementing tariffs on food that Americans need.

Back to the issue in case you got distracted: he said MEXICO is going to pay for itt.

Can you see now how his words are not jibing with what he's doing?

If you still want to defend him then you are the problem. You have to hold these people accountable for what they say.
>>
>>721107243
How do you not have time to water some plants once a day? They grow themselves, anon.

Nice subtle fat American jab there, but modern hydroponic techniques make yields very abundant. Try it!
>>
>>721107391
/thread

Also most of their GDP is from the U.S. so it's closer to 30 to 1.
>>
>>721107353
Let's play devil's asvocate: do you want your school bus driver to be high? (I know, I know). Maybe blue-collar safety-sensitive jobs will have to pay more if it becomes harder to find people who don't indulge, but...I mean, c'mon man.
>>
>>721107391
>Bitch, we import avocados and bananas.
That's a simplification. A majority of citrus fruits are imported into the US and plenty of vegetables too.
>>
>>721107433
Yes, Mexico can pay for it in any number of ways whether it's us reducing their aid or charging them import tariffs like every other fucking country besides the US does.

It's amazing because like someone above said, so far he has done exactly what he said he was going to and now people have a problem with a politician keeping his promise.
>>
>>721107021
Friendly reminder that this is bullshit.

The U.S. exports more food per year than Mexico makes in 10. More than 70% of all food grown in the U.S. is sent out to Asia. There is no food issues in the U.S.
>>
>>721106746
And the money will simply be taken from the taxed money. That means the american people pay regardless.
>>
>>721107391
rekt
>>
File: smokem.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smokem.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>721105728
He'll do just fine..
>>
>>721107436
>How do you not have time to water some plants once a day? They grow themselves
Clearly you have never grown anything in your life. There's a reason why so-called organic farming is expensive as fuck.

Also, I don't want to spend fucking time dealing with my own crops and fruits and vegetables and spending time trading with my neighbours for other things I need. Supermarkets are convenient for a fucking reason.

>Nice subtle fat American jab there,
I assure you it was non-intended, my point was that even myself eat more than I could possibly farm in a fucking backyard. Considering that I eat vegetables every fucking day, while harvesting only happens at specific times of the year. Not to mention that there's also this thing called winter.

>but modern hydroponic techniques make yields very abundant. Try it!
You need soil and sunlight, none of which is abundant in city centres where I live.
>>
>>721107541
>>721107391
You guys export meat, not citrus fruits. Get a fucking grip.
>>
Moderator here. We are getting off topic. Question was: how will Truml habdle weed?
>>
>>721107739
>/b/
>Staying on topic
>>
>>721107690
Americans have no concept of different types of agriculture. There's meat and then there's french fries.
>>
>>721107739
I'm surprised they haven't post tits or a dick
>>
>>721107817
Zoz-zle.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 700x568px
>>721107953
The only God-tier sandwich
>>
>>721107488
You can be perfectly sober but still come up positive, if you had some weed two days before.

If I'm not high during working hours, a private business has no business judging me on what I do in my free time.
>>
>>721107503
>>721107690

Bitch, I'M oversimplifying when you faggots just claimed we get "hurr durr all the produce, you'll be stuck eating meat" from Mexico when the reality is closer to what I said than what you said?

California and Florida exist. We have the means to grow our own citrus fruits AND WE ALREADY DO. We just export them, again, to other countries so we buy yours to keep international trade channels open. Do you really not understand how macroeconomics works?

I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50 if it meant there was an effective wall at the southern border.

I understand you're shitting your pants and about to be dragged back to your shit-tier country, but try to stop spamming your dumb ass propaganda, Paco. It's not working and you WILL get called the fuck out for it.
>>
>>721107353
I can agree that employers should really not have a say in what you are and aren't allowed to do in your off time, but from a legal perspective it makes sense. Say you get hurt on the job. Before you can receive workers comp or whatever your area's equivalent might be, you're gonna have to prove that the accident is not due to being intoxicated at the time. Simple enough with a breathalyzer proving you aren't drunk, as breathalyzers are specific enough to only cause you to test positive to alcohol if you're currently intoxicated. By the time you sober up you'll be blowing 0.00 again, so it's easy to tell if someone's drunk at the time of an accident as long as you can get the employee tested in time.

Weed, on the other hand, doesn't have if so easy. Unless I'm way behind the times, we don't have the technology to test for whether someone got high in the past 8 hours or less. The most specific we can be (again, unless I'm behind the times) is to narrow it down to a 3 day or so period, by use of saliva tests. This wouldn't tell you if someone was high at the time of a recent accident, so who's to say if the company's insurance should pay the workers comp for an accident that could be due to intoxication, or conversely, how could someone who wasn't high at the time prove so to the insurance company to ensure that he gets the workers comp he might deserve?

It's a tricky situation, and if I were a conspiratorial sort of fellow I'd wonder if some businesses may be pressuring politicians into keeping marijuana illegal so they have an excuse to continue denying their employees workers comp if they smoked weed at any point in recent history. Even though quite a few businesses would profit from legalizing weed, some would stand to lose money from practices like this, crooked though they might be.
>>
>>721107648
Not him
But if you want to get into it there are greenhouses for balconys and windowsills
For a good price online
>>
>>721107739
Hopefully he legalizes it, so all you pot heads can either spend your worthless existence in moms basement, or homeless on the streets, sucking cock for a little money to support your habit.
>>
>>721108089
A private business doesn't have to hire you because of it either.
>>
>>721107488
>>721108089
>>721107353
Alcohol is legal even though it is illegal to drive drunk. Just because being under the influence would make certain professions unsafe is not an argument for a ban to be fair.

My personal opinion is that it doesn't really matter, I could easily support a lift on the ban from the fact alone that several studies show that it is less harmful than alcohol (and it's legal to consume alcohol) but I honestly don't give a shit beyond that.
>>
>>721108123
they have some kind of breathalizer for thc in colorado
>>
>>721108192
hopefully
>>
>>721108117
> I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50

So you admit he lied when he said Mexico is going to pay for it.
>>
>>721105728
It's up to Sessions. I read in RT he's going to make it a death penalty crime for anyone 6 and older caught with 1 micron or more.
>>
>>721108126
It's possible, but it's not a replacement. I can grow stuff out of the four windows my apartment has, but it's not going to replace my entire consumption of vegetables.
>>
>>721108117
>I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50 if it meant there was an effective wall at the southern border.
The argument is that the American consumer is paying for the fucking wall, not Mexico.
>>
File: pogrug swah.png (480KB, 494x439px) Image search: [Google]
pogrug swah.png
480KB, 494x439px
>>721108026
This looks fucking disgusting. What is it made out of?
>>
>>721108273
Good point, yes.
>>
>>721107119
It will never be legal
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/dea-chief-propagandist-cannabis-is-safe/
>>
>>721106930
>>721106930

Maybe you should read what you replied to again.
>>
>>721108216
Oh. Well there goes my argument I suppose.
>>
>>721108321
Mexico will pay 1 tomato picker per each billion dollars. Trump just closed the deal.
>>
>>721108263
If it encourages just one beaner to go through the proper channels to get here, it's worth it.

That's what you'll never understand: it was never really about who will pay for it.
>>
>>721108364
Post a better one.
Pro-tip: you can't

I have no idea what's in it. My guess is PBJ.
>>
>>721108117
>I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50 if it meant there was an effective wall at the southern border.
Considering that many Americans voted Trump because they can't afford fucking $300 health care coverage (current ACA) and Trump's promises that he'll bring factory and mining jobs to people who don't have them, I'm pretty sure that an increase in food prices is not desirable to them.

Anyway, the Mexico isn't paying for the wall. The consumers are. No matter how little they pay.
>>
>>721108089
It doesn't matter. It's a liability issue. If they find any trace of MJ in your system, the company is on the hook. That's why they test you.
>>
>>721106823
Engage tin foil hat.
>>
>>721107538

>Mexico pays by us not giving them as much money

This is not how math works. That's not a subtraction from Mexico. Its from the US.
>>
File: 1471806325785.gif (836KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471806325785.gif
836KB, 317x320px
I'm doing the important videos playlist baked out of my mind.
Who wants to come with me on my journey?
>>
>>721105728
The same way he will handle every issue.

Poorly. Like an uninformed, uneducated, unhinged brainwashed Fox News grandfather.
>>
>>721106911
this is some truly astounding mental gymnastics
>>
File: 1485786471684.jpg (111KB, 700x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485786471684.jpg
111KB, 700x598px
>>721105728
Common sense would tell: there is lots of money to make and jobs to create, basically a whole new industry to get money from, and creating what he "promised"..
Otherwise it shoud be clear, if he criminalizes it again, he would be probably smart enough to know that this business would fall back into street gangs hand - among others, his mexican hombres who would have a major benefit if this would go to the streets again.

Also I think he comes from a society where drugs shouldn't be too uncommon.
>>
>>721108197
I'm not saying that. All I'm saying is that, if the worker is qualified for the job, being discriminated against on the basis of an habit that doesn't affect your performance (again, provided you're not high during working hours) doesn't make much sense, especially when it's already illegal (at least on paper) discriminating workers on the basis of a lot of other things.
>>
File: 1484040703009.jpg (11KB, 194x157px) Image search: [Google]
1484040703009.jpg
11KB, 194x157px
>>721108192
>le stoner meme
>>
>>721108565
Are you forced to purchase Mexican goods or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x615px
>>721105728
Not bothered either way.

Either way I win.

> Makes it illegal
Pisses off liberals that I hate with every fiber of my being, their suffering brings me joy.

> keeps it legal
Smoke weed to forget what the faggot liberal in the White House did over the past 8 years.

Fuck liberalism
>>
>>721108472
I know it's a legal issue, but it's still retarded, since with the usual testing methods "having MJ in your system" doesn't mean you're intoxicated right now.
>>
>>721105728
Trump doesn't even drink. He's the sort of guy who thinks "if I don't enjoy it then why should others"
>>
>>721105728
>Will he see it as an opportunity to allow this new industry to flourish or will he push for stricter regulation?
Which one will lobby him harder, your answer lies here.
>>
>>721108754
>"having MJ in your system" doesn't mean you're intoxicated right now.
Well, they're simply going to have to make some sort of legal limit then, like blood alcohol levels.
>>
>>721105728
>How will Trump handle the issue of Marijuana legality in the US?
Mike "Ă‹lectric" Pence is his VP. Now ask that qestion again.
>>
>>721108602
See >>721106935 and >>721107127

The money is already earmarked from taxes you've probably already paid.
>>
>>721108754
MJ's been dead for a while. Leave him out of this.
EeeeeeeeHeeeeeee!
>>
>>721105728
he should crack down on pot heads, send them to jail for a year for possession. Than maybe we can get rid of faggot stoners
>>
>>721108263
>>721108321

I didn't admit anything of the sort.

>I'm sure Americans wouldn't mind paying extra for guac

My reasoning behind that is following the train of thought that:
a) Trump makes Mexico pay for wall
b) Mexicans going to be butthurt because they have no leverage
c) Mexico raises the price on some of their goods trying to save face

Either way, Mexico is impotent, their economy is shit and the US has every bit of leverage in this equation, not them. :^)

>>721108467
>Considering most people voted trump because they can't afford $300 health care

Are you literally retarded? This is like a hobo pointing to someone who has a house and trying to make fun of them. The majority of the people who voted for Hillary AND Obama did so because they can't afford $20 healthcare and they get it for free on the back of other taxpayers. Why you even said that, I'll never know. But you look like a real fucking idiot kek.

Also there's nothing wrong with bringing industry and manufacturing jobs back to the US. I don't work in either a factory or mining job, but I'm 100% for bringing them back to fellow Americans ready to work. There's not one thing wrong with it and you out yourself as a soft pussy who doesn't know what an honest day's work feels like when you try to take a jab at those people who work in those fields honestly.

And I've already patently showed how Mexico will pay for the wall, so go fuck yourself you soft-ass fairy.
>>
>>721108627
If that's what you call "winning", I feel bad for you.
>>
He's going to say what he said he'd do. Crack down on pot, and states that legalized it.

AG Sessions is going to do a fantastic job.

Say what you will about Trump, but he's doing what he said he'd do.
>>
File: 1484217601954.jpg (77KB, 638x650px) Image search: [Google]
1484217601954.jpg
77KB, 638x650px
>>721108868
>>
>>721108903
Yes arrest millions of people because of the few that overdo it. You fucking retard.
>>
>>721108906
>Tariffs and import tolls means Mexico is paying
Nice logical fallacy.
>>
>>721107648
>there's a reason why so-called organic farming is expensive as fuck
nice try moron
organically farmed food is not much more expensive to produce.. the fertilizers and pesticides used are very similar to traditionally farmed food. the only expensive part is having to pay exorbitant amounts to private certifying companies that can charge pretty much whatever they want. most idiots will blindly pay the ridiculous prices for certified organic, so organic farmers get away with charging much more for a nearly identical product that does not cost much more to produce.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x621px
Trump should just start a gofundme page and all the faggots who want the wall can pay for it instead of trying to steal from the people who don't want it.

I think everyone ITT agrees, Mexico is not paying for it and Trump's not man enough to make them.
>>
>>721109035
stay mad underage stonerfag
>>
>>721106746
the corporations will pay the tax out of pocket, for the 1st time in a long time america is making things again, if a Mexican product is sold with the 20% added into it every one would buy the american made product, if the Mexican manufacturers want to sell and move there product they will pay the tax out of pocket and sell it at the same price as there competitor, and even if they don't that just means the american product will sell better.
>>
>>721108977
>doing what he said he'd do
Only if you cherry pick the promises he made.
>>
>>721108906
How did I take a jab at them for pointing out that they are poor? My point is that any increase in their cost of living, even though it's just "$.50 for guac" is just going to make it worse for them.
>>
>>721109073
I'm 34 and the last time I've smoked was nearly a year ago. You have a completely wrong image of people who smoke weed.

That's like saying that everyone who drinks beer is a raging alcoholic.
>>
>>721108410
No, he's gathering an advisory panel right now that includes a pro-legalization DA from Colorado. They will recommend "legalize it." Whether he does...

Hey, in the 1970's President Nixon assembled the Shafer Commission to advise him on drug policy. They found that MJ was not a gateway drug and probably should be legalized. He ignored their findings and escalated the War on Drugs.
>>
>>721109052
I disagree, the wall would pay for itself by reducing how much money we waste fighting drugs inside the country, pissing off a country owned and operated by drug lords aka mexico, is just a plus
>>
>>721109227
you god damn idiot

you think a wall will do anything?

illegals fly in to America, circa 2017.

you're going to spend hundreds of billions -- for nothing. a political act. KYS
>>
>>721108906
Why do employers insist that applicants have a degree when that same job didn't require one 30 years ago?
>>
>>721109047
If organic food is just as cheap and effective, then why doesn't everybody do it? Why is there even a distinction?

It's clearly more cost-efficient to use GMOs and "traditional" agriculture.
>>
>>721108906
>The majority of the people who voted for Hillary AND Obama did so because they can't afford $20 healthcare and they get it for free on the back of other taxpayers.
Post evidence of this or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>721108906
The reason why those mines and factories shut down in the first place wasn't because there is some evil ploy to put American workers out of jobs, it's because they aren't economically viable.
>>
>>721109107
That's actually really smart.
>>
>>721108903
What are you, 10? Is your view of the world really that tiny?
>>
>>721109040
>Tariffs and extra import tolls specifically earmarked to go towards the wall means Mexico is paying

Do you know the definition of a fallacy? That's not one and you look like somebody's kid brother trying to stick your head in a convo and look cool to the adults without having a clue what the fuck you're talking about.

>>721109129
>How did I take a jab at the for pointing out they're poor

The majority of the motherfuckers who can't afford to pay ANYTHING for healthcare are those on the democrat side. Why the fuck do you think they were fighting tooth and nail to keep the shit? So you take some snarky-attempt at a jab about manufacturing jobs, you're like some poor nigger sitting on a tattered couch in front yard pointing and laughing at "that stupid guy actually going to work to pay bills" instead of lounging around on welfare.

Saddest part is, you kids don't even realize how fucking stupid you sound when you just spout up whatever Mtv told you to think.

>Science says liberals, not Conservatives, are psychotic

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/

>Liberals Linked to Psychotic Traits

http://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

>How a liberal bias is killing Science

http://theweek.com/articles/629054/how-liberal-bias-killing-science

>Duke University study that shows liberals portray far more psychotic behavior than conservatives

http://sites.duke.edu/niou/files/2011/06/gerber-huber-etal.pdf

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/07/biology-ideology-john-hibbing-negativity-bias
>>
>>721107331
Shit, I'd buy Trump brand weed. I'd buy anybodys weed if the price and quality are right, and I go through probably an ounce a month.
>>
>>721109323
Because that "same job" isn't anything at all similar to what it used to be: Robots dominate factories. Factories that used to have 2500 employees now operate with 300.

Trump is spreading a misconception that those factories are moving overseas and out of the country because workers are so much cheaper there; this is wrong on so many levels.

Factories are moving because property is cheaper, building regulations are less strict, taxes are lower, power and water is cheaper, climates are more stable, etc.

Factory workers are replaced by robots and bringing those factories back will not create more jobs.
>>
>be me
>native Coloradofag
>grow own bud, unimpeded.
I can give a fuck what he does. Imma always have sticky icky icky
>>
>>721109313
>illegals fly into America
Not 100% of them. In fact it's closer to about 40% that fly and 60% that cross the land border.

So you're saying that stopping 60% of a problem is just pointless and useless? Are you fucking for real? How stupid are you precisely?

The wall isn't being built to stop ONLY illegal immigration. The majority of narcotics ALSO cross the land border, not boats or submarines or planes. You'd have to be in absolute denial to think a wall isn't going to stop a large amount of that. Let's take the premise that tunnels are actually effective (they're not, but I'll play devil's advocate before a liberal starts whining).

We can and DO find those tunnels, we clear them, then we use a controlled det. to destroy them. Even IF they get a shipment or two through, those tunnels still cost TENS of MILLIONS every single time they have to build one. When the wall's built and when the trend moves to MORE tunnels, this will hurt the cartels MORE in their pockets which is where it counts. They will LOSE, one way or the other. Prove me wrong.

http://www.businessinsider.com/16-maps-of-drug-flow-into-the-united-states-2012-7

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/06/12/sophisticated-smuggling-rings-supply-heroin-surge/9713909/

You're welcome, you god damn idiot.
>>
>>721109519
>The majority of the motherfuckers who can't afford to pay ANYTHING for healthcare are those on the democrat side.
See rust belt, coal towns etc. Trump won in rural America, places that used to be old mining towns and old factory towns.
>>
Everyone knows manufacturing is dead, America is beating a dead horse.
>>
>>721109519
>wall is paid for by taxes and tariffs
>but it's earmarked!!!!!
How can you be this retarded?
>>
>>721106067
Not sure he would. We must remember most of his supporters are socially conservative. They might not be the old, out-of-touch republicans who used to support George W. but I'm not sure he would be willing to take such a huge risk for an issue he doesn't seem to feel that strongly about. He's smarter than that.
>>
>>721109406
Sure, faggot
As soon as I see a citation for
>hur durr Republicans can't afford $300 health insurance

See how that works you dumb ass cocksucker? You can shut the fuck up now kid :^)
>>
>>721107436
Lmao wrong. Hydroponics have a lower yield rate than a bed planted crop. Fucking retard. Go back to the Cheetos and leave growing food to people without mental deficiencies.
>>
>>721109808
>>hur durr Republicans can't afford $300 health insurance
See >>721109691
>>
>>721105728

I think he will poop his pants at the idea.
>>
>>721109107
Learn the difference between their, there, and they're. You sound like a child or a foreigner when you don't know these things.
>>
File: trump_wall16265651.png (663KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall16265651.png
663KB, 960x960px
>>721107339
>>
>>721109473
>>721109980
i'm getting mixed messages here
>>
>>721108906
See >>721109606
>>
>>721109336
Former farmer anon here. That guy has no clue what he's talking about. Sure, the organic certifiers are expensive but that's not where the biggest downfalls are. GMOs and pesticides simply increase yields to the point that feeding billions of people without them is impossible. Organic means no pesticides. Therefore lower yields and more destroyed crops.
>>
>>721109938
That's not a source faggot, again. Prove your claim and I'll very easily prove mine. Problem with you liberal dipshits is you don't actually HAVE facts and the truth does not support your batshit crazy positions at all. It's why basically no one takes you seriously at this point

kek
>>
>>721109606
Okay then, why did Trump run on that misconception rather than focusing on getting a more educated nation with specialized skills. Making college more affordable for U.S. citizens, rather than the elite few who's daddy covers everything.
>>
>>721109735
Plebs don't want to get real jobs so they cry about slaves taking theirs.
>>
File: trump_goatse.jpg (13KB, 357x240px) Image search: [Google]
trump_goatse.jpg
13KB, 357x240px
>>721105728
He appointed Jeff Sessions. You figure it out.

>As a U.S. Attorney in Alabama in the 1980s, Sessions said he thought the KKK "were OK until I found out they smoked pot.” In April, he said, “Good people don't smoke marijuana,” and that it was a "very real danger" that is “not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized.”

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/jeff-sessions-coming-war-on-legal-marijuana-214501
>>
>>721105728
He has said he is not doing shit besides not gonna invade the stores with DEA and UNITE and shit. He said it is up to the states to do as they wish. Although a smart thing for him to do if he really wants to build a wall is to legalize it nationally impose a like 15-20% tak and build the walll from the tax money from the herb. Yaaa meeaaan
>>
>>721109999
>>721109107
>>
>>721109035
Sounds bretty gud

Stoners are the fucking worst.
>>
File: trump_wall1485669957059.jpg (69KB, 720x469px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall1485669957059.jpg
69KB, 720x469px
>>
>>721110102
Because his base thinks college is for liberal pansies and has an inferiority complex about educated people.
>>
>>721109680
>Stopping 60%
You actually think building a wall will stop 60 percent of immigrants? Are you retarded? That's only because it's easier, removing the land option for immigration would make other methods more popular.

The majority of drugs brought from south of the border has historically been flown in. Regardless, 10 million dollars to establish a supply route through under the ground would still be profitable to drug dealers.

Not to mention making it harder to move drugs will only make them more expensive and give the cartels more money/power.

Not even the poster, but fuck you're stupid if you believe any of this.
>>
>>721109999
quads=truth
>>
>>721110136
Probably just saw the democratic party klanbake when he was a kid and was impressed:

The Ku Klux Klan, founded and populated by Democratics after post-Civil War Reconstruction, was reenergized after the 1915 release of D.W. Griffith’s very popular racist & Pro-Klan motion picture The Birth of a Nation. The picture was a particular favorite of Democratic President Woodrow Wilson.

http://armored-column.com/the-democratic-klanbake-1924/

Remember, when the democrats marched in sheets down the streets of New York City? :^)
>>
>>721109630
>Lives in basement

Fucking loser
>>
>>721105728
>>721105728
Considering his picks for Supreme Court and attorney general, he's going to be a nazi about pot prohibition, rolling back all the progress made in the last 20 years.

So far, I don't object to anything he's done (other than the notion that he's running the show by decree via executive orders)... but if he makes legislation on pot more stringent, he's earned my hatred.

Hopefully, he reigns in his cabinet's strong anti-pot stance, but I doubt it. Trump likes being very polarizing, if he can make a move that makes his constiuency happy but alienates the rest, he'll gladly do it.
>>
>>721107739
Mod's aren't aloud to post without # proof or B&.
>>
>>721110282
Remember, when the democrats were conservative and the republicans were liberal?
>>
>>721109047
You are partly right, yes. Part of what allows organic produce to sell for so much is because of the constant fear-mongering the anti-GMO crowd puts out. It's marketing that practically writes itself. But GMO actually ARE less expensive to grow than organics, otherwise nobody would bother trying to use them.
>>
>>721110306
Yup, free rent from your moms house. All I have to do is smash that scramble egg pussy every now and then
>>
>>721110102
>why did Trump run on that misconception
Because he ran for the Republican party, you know, those that oppose government spending of any kind because muh taxes.

>>721110070
>That's not a source faggot, again. Prove your claim and I'll very easily prove mine.
http://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2016/12/13/13848794/kentucky-obamacare-trump

https://hbr.org/2016/11/what-so-many-people-dont-get-about-the-u-s-working-class

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/how-obamacare-helped-trump/507113/

>Many expressed frustration that Obamacare plans cost way too much, that premiums and deductibles had spiraled out of control. And part of their anger was wrapped up in the idea that other people were getting even better, even cheaper benefits — and those other people did not deserve the help.

>There was a persistent belief that Trump would fix these problems and make Obamacare work better.
>you liberal
I'm not even liberal, I'm conservative. But I'm not alt-right alt-fact Trumponomic """"conservative"""""
>>
File: 1583.jpg (817KB, 1166x778px) Image search: [Google]
1583.jpg
817KB, 1166x778px
>>721109630
>>
>>721110102
Because that was literally the platform of the evil socialist atheist jew, (((Bernie Sanders))). And we can't have none of that.
>>
>>721110263
Nigger, you clearly ignored the DEA links I PROVIDED TO YOU that show the vast majority of narcotics cross at three different specific points ON LAND.

If you're going to keep your head in the sand, shut the fuck up already. Don't try to pass some "hurr durr historically flown in" when you're full of shit, everyone knows you're full of shit, and the sources posted say you're full of shit.

Just because you're scared of being deported doesn't mean you have to go spouting lies.

Also read an economics book, like page 2, as price increases, demand decreases.

You're clearly fucking stupid and you made yourself look like a fucking fool. Gj kid, now back to class.

keep an eye on this /b/ros, this is exactly what terrified piece of shit illegals look like when they're scared of being deported and will just make up whatever the fuck until someone calls them on their bullshit.
>>
>>721110358
Yeah, in 1860, not 1924 (more than half a century later) which is when the DEMOCRATIC party klanbake happened, faggot. Keep trying though. :^)
>>
>>721109630
>I can give a fuck
So you do give a fuck then?
>>
>>721109999
>quads of fucking retardation
Corona is the only import from Mexico? Oh, right, and plastic toys that have misspelled titles. I will be fine. My Cartel brick weed isn't taxed. Don't drink alcohol, and when I do it's not Mexican piss water.
>inb4 tequila you fucking alcoholic
>a picture conveying a poor understanding of tariffs and economics is the only rebuttal
Par for the fucking course.
>>721110182
Learn something about global economics, retard.
>>
>>721109999
Nope, I wouldn't drink that skunk piss.
>>
>>721110532
>I don't drink alcohol

We get it, you're some stuck up "no funs" Bible thumper who think brown people are scary because they have funny names.
>>
File: trump_wall01.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall01.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>721110467
tunnels go under walls and drones go over them.
>>
>>721110395
>Many expressed frustration that Obamacare plans cost way too much, that premiums and deductibles had spiraled out of control.

How fucking stupid are you? This is no way shows they can't afford the healthcare, none of your sources do. This is like me going to buy new tires and complaining about them being $150 this time instead of $50. You can still afford it, but you're going to gripe.

So you just got caught in a bullshit lie and cannot prove your original claim. Cool. On top of that you're trying to pretend to be conservative now. Kek

Fuck outta here clown, you're pathetic.
>>
>>721110514
wrong

>sometime between the 1860s and 1936, the (Democratic) party of small government became the party of big government, and the (Republican) party of big government became rhetorically committed to curbing federal power.

http://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html
>>
>>721106930
>took that anons example as literal
>>
>>721110615
And I already explain how effective that was in the other post, dipshit. You just wanted an opportunity to use your corny ass meme but the only purpose it served was to make you look stupid as all fuck. gg kid.

kek
>>
>>721110615
Ever flushed prairie dogs out of their holes? We'll make flushing Mexicans the new pastime.
>>
>>721110632
>How fucking stupid are you? This is no way shows they can't afford the healthcare, none of your sources do.
It's literally a series of articles interviewing people saying that the increased Obamacare insurance rates made people vote for Trump rather than Hillary.

This is exactly what you asked for.
>>
>>721109680
>"winning" the war on drugs by reducing the supply
let's just see how this all plays out, looks like the wall will definitly be buildt
>>
>>721110602
>mexican brick weed
You can't read very well, can you?
I drink vodka you fucking piss drinking faggot.
>>
>>721110392
>Reality

Stay stoned, and worthless.
>>
>>721110699
here's another good one
>>
>>721110739
Whatever, Igorr. The point is, you're still wrong. Increased tariffs mean that the (American) consumer pays, not Mexico. You'd have to be exceptionally retarded to believe otherwise.
>>
>>721110532
witch would you rather buy, the $16 18 pack of beer or the $23 18 pack of beer both the same quality?
if they want to sell along side with the cheaper product they will pay out of pocket.
>>
File: lolmexico.jpg (41KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
lolmexico.jpg
41KB, 600x372px
>>721110713
>>
>>721110615
>Chapo

In US custody.

Stay mad.
>>
>>721108117
>I'm sure Americans wouldn't give one fuck less if their guac cost an extra $0.50

$0.50??? ... that's all you think it will jump?
>>
>>721110837
The American consumer, with a brain unlike you, will choose the cheaper option because alcohol is alcohol and they don't want to have to by fruit to shove in the neck in order to choke down some shit beer from a country not known for beer.
>>
>>721110822
>Gives salary to charity.

Get fucked cuckboi
>>
>>721110876
Rip taco ;"(
>>
>>721110859
cool story bro, you have some real examples or are you good in the hypothetical universe? No beer that costs 50% more has the same quality and still affects the actual situation we're talking about.
>>
>>721106464
>>721106746
Both of you need to take an economics class. That's not how any of this works you simpletons.
>>
>>721110879
>implying there's no other Mexican drug traffickers
>>
>>721110822
So... Trump has some magic formula that just allows him to get away with not paying owed taxes? And the IRS was cool with that?

Or his income is so low he doesn't owe any income taxes?

Or is this just a stupid throwaway by a leftist faggot?

I think we all know the answer.

Hey, you know who really doesn't pay taxes? Illegal aliens.
>>
>>721106464
I'm totally not pro trump, but if he increases import tolls, the exporters either have to decrease their profit or export somewhere else if they want to stay competitive.
They will probably still sell to US because even with lower profits it's a huge market.
>>
420TRUMP420
>>
File: havischanztrump1474316531.jpg (26KB, 240x315px) Image search: [Google]
havischanztrump1474316531.jpg
26KB, 240x315px
>>721110953
>buys portraits of himself with money from his "charitable" foundation

Get fucked cuckboi
>>
Trump will legalize weed
>>
>>721111027
name a single logical reason some one would take the more expensive option when the 2 products are the same quality sped
>>
>>721110932
That's not the fucking point, is it? The point is that it's still the consumers that pays for the fucking wall. Either by buying expensive stuff or by having less options (because some of the options suddenly had a price jump).

Also, how do you think budgets work? Do you really think that the wall is going to be free to build just because people stop buying Mexican imports? The money is still being spent, it's still a post on the national budget and that money has to come from somewhere. If earmarked taxes doesn't cut it, then there is a deficit that has to be covered.

All because of a retarded symbol. The majority of illegals doesn't come running over the fucking border, they simply come in as tourists and then overstay. A wall will not solve this problem.
>>
>>721110913
>20%
.2*$1.8 (cost of guac)=.36
It will cost me 36 cents to get guac from Chipotle (which I don't do, but I wanted to show your dumb ass up)
>>
File: trump_15894708.png (114KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
trump_15894708.png
114KB, 480x371px
>>721111042
>Trump has some magic formula that just allows him to get away with not paying owed taxes?
yes, it's called a loophole.

Ever wonder why he STILL refuses to release his tax records?
>>
>>721106935
Not really, we spend more than we have every year so for all intents and purposes we're not spending real money it's just a made-up number. If we stuck to spending the money we actually have the government wouldn't be able operate the way it does now
>>
>>721111042
>Hey, you know who really doesn't pay taxes? Illegal aliens.

1000% incorrect unless they are paid under the table ... which an EXTREMELY small percentage are.

You fail.
>>
>>721109505
are you 17? why are you smoking pot? is your mind that tiny?
>>
>>721111109
Bwahahahahahaha!

You're going to complain about minutiae of Trump's charitable organizations when his opponent was Hillary Clinton?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>721111070
See >>721111167

The consumer pays for it, either by a limited choice or in terms of higher prices.

Or the importer pays for it by decreasing profit, which means that Trump just taxes the shit out of import companies instead of Mexico.

None of the ways this plays out means that Mexico pays for it.
>>
>>721111176

Not if the guac is made in the US you dumbfuck - that is what was being discussed ... American made products. You. Complete. Fuckwit.
>>
>>721111167
>they come in as tourists then overstay
Holy shit you're dumb. You've never lived in a border state have you? They run from INS, a service that will get them back to Mexico entirely free of charge, like a fat kid runs from vegetables. More of a waddle really. But the point stands.
>>
>>721111202
>we spend more than we have every year [...] so it's just a made up number

Uh, no. It's called national debt.
>>
File: 772.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>721111167
No the Mexican companies pay for it because their products take a sales hit in the us from the price increase. Go back to fucking school.
>stop buying
and the aid they're not getting

You're right a wall will not stop the problem. It also won't make it worse or stagnate the problem, either. It will help, to some degree, though. Locks (walls in this case, retard) keep honest people honest.
>>
>>721111129

It's already legal in some states, states themselves vote to legalize it
>>
>>721107648
Organic farming is the cheapest way to grow food dumbfuck. I grew my garden 100% organic this year. All you need to do is take horse shit and mix in sawdust and leaves. The horse shit is full of nitrogen, the saw dust and leaves full of carbon. It breaks down to form a beautiful fluffy rich black soil. Mix that with the dirt you got and till it in. Wala organic garden. Learn shit before you talk about it.
>>
>>721111353
>I once saw Juanita run across the border and this proves you and everyone else wrong

Your anecdotal evidence means absolutely nothing when 90% of illegals are overstayers.
>>
>>721110467
Lol what fucking DEA links, you posted nothing supporting you whatsoever. You've posted a couple maps and routes of things and something exclusive to heroin.

Decreases in drug demand aren't much of a worry when you're selling addictive drugs. People tend to find the money one way or another.

But even if I'm wrong, you're still wrong to assume that a wall will stop the supply of those drugs or the immigration of those people. They will find other methods of doing it. Meaning you're merely changing the method instead of stopping it entirely.
>>
>>721111346
>avocado grown in 3 states
>price can rise up to 20% to maintain sales in a market where your direct competitor is being taxed an additional 20%
How are you this dumb?
>>
>>721111472
>I grew my garden 100% organic this year.

Did you eat anything in the last year that didn't come from your garden? Anything at all?

Thought so.
>>
>>721111001
ok fine 2 toasters are for sale
one toaster is made from china and the other in america
they are the same quality and the recommended retail price is $100 and when sold they made the manufacturer a profit of lets say $30

lets say the president decide to put a %20 tax on imported products.
the Chinese manufacturer has 2 options, add the $20 into the price of the toaster or pay the tax out of product and only make profit of $10
if he adds the price into the product the american product will be cheaper and fly off the shelves
>>
>>721106746

they'll still be cheaper than US made goods, just not as cheap as they were. Americans will pay for the wall.
>>
>>721111553

It's about labor, dipshit. You can't possibly be this fucking retarded.
>>
>>721111472
> I grew my garden

Cool can you feed a nation out of your garden in a variety of climates, soil compositions, and sunlight hours while taking into account native pest and diseases? No? Odd that you growing a few cucumbers in your backyard isn't the same as hundreds of acres of wheat and corn.
>>
>>721106823
Lol fucking cuck. Top kek
>>
>>721107355
If you understood basic economics you realize that the extended cost will actually go to the manufacturer ( Mexico) there's only so much demand for a product and that's directly related to the cost, increase the cost and demand lowers, in order for them to make a profit they will need to ramp up production and lower cost so that final cost equals that of before the Tariff. So yes Mexico will pay for the fucking wall or they will lose way more money then there would have spent building it.

I know most of you haven't been to college yet but this is shit you should be able to figure out on your own it's a little tricky but you don't have to be a genius to figure it out
>>
>>721111217
This. Illegal here, taxes are taken out of checks.
>>
File: Trump_foundation.jpg (95KB, 669x638px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_foundation.jpg
95KB, 669x638px
>>721111320
yup

The leading charity watch sites give the Clinton Foundation top marks while they don't even rate the trump "foundation" due to a lack of transparency.

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Meanwhile at the trump foundation:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/03/breaking-attorney-general-shuts-down-trump-foundation-over-felony-fraud-details/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_used_foundation_funds_for_2016_run_filings_suggest.html
>>
>>721111326
I'm Italian, chinese import crushed a lot of different manufacturing sectors here. When chinese imports started to be taxed, the consumers still paid pretty much the same low prices for the imported goods, but the flow of chinese products never stopped, and increased in quality.
I think a little protectionism is the right thing in general, and yea in this case probably mexican big exports are going to pay their share for the wall or whatever else really.
>>
>>721111472
I'm sure your entire diet consists of stuff you found in your garden.

However, you missed my main point. I don't even have a fucking garden, and why would I when I can just go to the fucking supermarket and spend my time doing something else instead?

>Organic farming is the cheapest way to grow food
It's not. See >>721109336 and >>721110040
Non-organic farming is by far the most cost-effective.

>>721111409
>the american consumer is going to boycott Mexican products therefore Mexico is paying
Do you think money just appears from nowhere?

Not buying is not the same as paying. It just means that Mexico is punished by not having their products sold, and the US still has to finance the wall somehow.
>>
>>721111648

>/discussion
>>
File: autism.jpg (84KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
84KB, 598x598px
>>721106823
>>
>>721111713
lol bitch all you want faggot he's still the president and hillary isn't. go fuck yourself
>>
File: hitler-getty.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-getty.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>721105728
Hitler was a "non" smoker but he smoked everyday and trump follows Hitler so he's going to ban it.
>>
>>721111617
Obviously the American companies are already competing against the Mexican ones. If you think labor has anything do do with this (other than illegal labor, in which case at least the extra amount you're now paying is more likely to impact the US economy instead of being sent across borders, untaxed) you're retarded. Everything works out better.
>>
>>721111719
While I agree that some regulation is necessary and not always a bad thing, it's still the consumer that pays the price.

I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but I'm simply saying that people need to be honest about who's actually paying.
>>
>>721111034
Build the wall
>>
>>721106823

>Cites all his sources from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsudRXnFdwU
>>
>>721111713

>I found a single Internet source that, coincidentally, tells me I'm totally right
>it must be true
>I'll just ignore the fact that more than 85% of the Clinton Foundation's money went to overhead costs, like fancy ass hotels and absurd salaries for board members
>or that Clinton accepted donations from foreign powers while she was in office
>including foreign powers who has pending business with the State department
>or tht this is why the FBI was building a public corruption case against her

Pfft.
>>
>>721111907
false and untrue

I posted an actual credible source. You...no so much.
>>
File: ZomboMeme 02112016034507.jpg (237KB, 1080x1474px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 02112016034507.jpg
237KB, 1080x1474px
>>721105728
Trump branded weed would be great. After a few puffs you're so stoned that you wake up and find you've been deported and have no recollection of how it happened.
>>
>>721106823
This is such bullshit. Edwin Catmull (president of Pixar) is Mormon, not Jewish
>>
File: trump_wall06.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall06.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>721111880

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ
>>
>>721111462
President is taking away their federal funding too!

Top keks
>>
>>721111787
What's your point though? Because no one was arguing about whether he's the president. It's that even when compared to someone who is almost always agreed to be a horrible person, even by most of her voters, Trump still comes out looking worse.
>>
>>721111391
Show me one tangible way that national debt matters to fucking anything in reality. As long as we don't zero out or dead to the world before Mexico finishes paying his back the money we spend on the wall means literally nothing
>>
>>721105728
>How will Trump handle the issue of Marijuana legality in the US?

Like Bill Clinton and Obama before him, he will put the pot issue into the "too hard basket", regardless of his personal feelings about it.

The question really is if Sessions is prepared to do the same thing, and if he is prepared to say no to Trump about anything.
>>
>>721111556
Yes but what does that have to do with anything?
I'm saying organic is cheaper way to grow. I didnt use any herbicides, pesticides, or chem. ferts.The only reason organic costs more is simply tht. People would rather pay more money for something that tastes, looks, and is better for you. Would you rather have stale crackers or fresh? Your comment didn't even make fucking since.
>>
>>721111557
in which case the Chinese company either alters it's business model or fails
The magic wall we get that stops Chinese kids from swimming here is still to our advantage, now that we're not supporting polluting businesses in China that cut corners at the expense of their people and the environment (that we all share).
This happens in Mexico, btw, too.
>inb4 no more epa
I'm salty about it but I'll wait until there either is or isn't a replacement to pass judgment. It's also irrelevant to this subject.
>>
>>721111472
This would be viable there wasn't so many of us. The truth is the population of Earth is way too big for us all to grow our own food in fact we are unsustainable at the number we are at now and yet no one is talking about scaling back breeding. In this respect we are fucking doomed either way
>>
>>721112025
At least my taxes won't be going to Obama's vacations anymore. They'll actually be spent on infrastructure.

Build the wall
>>
File: url.jpg (10KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10KB, 311x162px
>>721112025
LoL, this clown said he's going to make Muslims wear badges and he hasn't started to hand them out.. what a fucking liar dude.
>>
>>721111807

Isn't that what this whole thing is about ... stop relying on Mexican imports, build a wall to keep out illegals, and send back the current illegals. That's what the ideal plan is.

American labor is far more expensive than Mexican labor - especially in produce. In a fantasy world, Americans would take the jobs of the illegals that leave at the same rate. But that shit is just that ... fucking fantasy. There is no way ... NO WAY ... that Americans, by and large, would take the same pay rate at the illegal labor. Not even fucking close. So you end up with shitty labor that gets no productivity.

Without going into the specifics of economics, which you clearly don't understand, that's why the "guac" is costing way more than $0.50. Period. End of discussion. There is no way around it.

Have a read: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/alabama-law-drives-out-illegal-immigrants-but-also-has-unexpected-consequences/2012/06/17/gJQA3Rm0jV_story.html?utm_term=.ddfbea4485ef

... and shut the fuck up about shit that's over your head.
>>
>>721112060
>Show me one tangible way that national debt matters to fucking anything in reality
It obviously mattered to a lot of Republicans who campaigned on reducing national debt.

>As long as we don't zero out or dead to the world before Mexico finishes paying his back the money we spend on the wall means literally nothing
Mexico is not paying at all though. Trump's plan simply punishes Mexican companies while at the same time "taxing" the consumers.
>>
>>721112111
It's not cheaper the fact that every farmer in the world isn't doing it right now proves that isn't cheaper.
>>
>>721111648
Lol well considering it was only my second year I doubt it i'm not that skilled or dedicated. But I grew about 5 acres of corn and potatoes on a strip job above my house all organically. I used citrus to keep bugs away and also other bugs to do the same. Ladybugs eat mites and other bugs. Citrus acts as a pesticide and herbicide bitch. All you do is take and blend orange peels in water and spary them onto your crops.
>>
>>721111735
You're right, either the wall is paid for by Mexicans or Americans, but either way the wall is a good value. Either the Mexican imports pay for it, or we have less mexican shit. Oh no! Either way our economy gets an injection from someone.
>>
File: trump_palace.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump_palace.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>>721112180
no they'll be spent on guarding Trump's golden palace

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/743403-two-million-dollars-a-day-to-protect-trump-and-his-family-but-its-about-to-get-a-lot-more-expensive/

(also Obama took far fewer vacation days than his predecessor)
>>
>>721112200
I see you don't know what tangible means or understand basic economic principles. have a great day
>>
>>721112111
No. The reason it costs more is because on a massive industrial scale, it is cheaper and easier to produce massive yields with non organic chemicals and pesticides. We're not talking about your fucking back yard garden. Pests are much more likely to spread and destroy crops on a much larger scale if you have hundreds of acres of crops side by side. Thousands of tons of crops. Not your fucking single garden bed in your yard. Also nice trips
>>
>>721112055
California can manage
>>
>>721112111
>I'm saying organic is cheaper way to grow.
It's not. The cost of having your crops and vegetables die because of some disease or insect is a lot higher than using it on GMOs and herbicides and pesticides.

The only reason you managed to do it so cheap is because a small backyard farm with two tomato plants and a couple of onions are a lot easier to manage than trying to grow food to feed literally thousands.

Although, I would probably say that the time you spent also wasn't worth it either.
>>
Structural engineer here. They're just gonna tunnel under, it's easy. waste of money, steel and concrete. These materials should be used for fixing the country's infrastructure.
>>
>>721112170
I agree with that fact. The human race is fucked. But i'm just glad I live in the appalachias where I can grow my own food and all I eat is what I kill. Deer, squirrel, rabbit, turkey, got some ber meat in the deepfreeze too. So i'll be fine while the libfags in cali and new york city starve. I also forage quite a bit for mushrooms, and other natural herbs and edibles.
>>
>>721112361
Lol.

Let's find out together.
>>
he doesn't give a shit about the wall.it was a meme to get him elected.
>>
>>721111668
I love how the actual argument ending correct answer always get ignored in these threads. Lol enjoy your circle jerk fellas
>>
>>721107243
libfag here. Did you know there's an apartment garden you can buy that can grow 4 plants at a time in a single module? Syncs up to your phone and/or computer. They cost $150. And are modular. Dur duh durr
>>
>>721105728
Should allow it, but require registration card for all users. This way we can easily weed out the potheads and slowly eradicate them.

In all seriousness tho, making all drugs legal for addicts, would be a good move against crime. No need to steal to support your habit, no customers pumping money into criminal enterprises.

And make the druggies live in segregated communities. Will make cities and town safer and GREAT again.
>>
>>721105728
I figure it will be legalized sooner than later.
>>
File: US_flag_burning.jpg (166KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
US_flag_burning.jpg
166KB, 1000x725px
>>721112180
No, they will go to trumps vacations now :) and I know stupid people like you think a walls keeps people out even if they use tunnels but they don't moron. Just remember when trump starts a war with Mexico that means the end of your life and your families lives and he won't be Mexicans that will kill you .. it will be the people that Mexico let set up shop IN Mexico and with no allies because trump fucked them off your asses will be ripped open wide like you're use to. I just hope it comes quick to end all trump supporters lives. This is what you voted for so its what you get. Wish granted trump supporters you hate everyone of color so you will be killed by one good luck.
>>
>>721112252
It is harder to do is why they dont do it. It was cheaper for me. The only money I spent this year on my garden was bout 20 dollars for seeds and I bought a truckload of woodchips for mulch.
>>
>>721112361
Not without water.
>>
File: this-is-fine.png (854KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-fine.png
854KB, 600x887px
>>721112277
>higher prices and smaller product selection
>This is a good thing. Everything is great.

>>721112328
>national debt is not a tangible thing
I sincerely hope you are trolling if you're implying that the national debt has no influence on the dollar, on interest rates etc.
>>
>>721112361
No it can't.
>>
>>721112412
We should curtail are population until theoretically everyone could live like that. Nothing they have to but that would be the only sustainable number of human beings. And I'm not saying it's not cheaper for the individual but large-scale it would be more expensive for the purposes of this conversation this is what we have to stick to
>>
>>721111668
+1
I can't for the life of me figure out how people do not grasp this simple concept...economics 101
>>
>>721112194
Yes American labor is more expensive but it's also taxed and benefits us rather than the Mexican people still in Mexico who are being sent 80% of illegalfags wages every few weeks.

>So you end up with shitty labor that gets no productivity.
No, you either end up with no labor or the shitty parts get added to the non shitty jobs.
>cleaning a toilet can't be done by the minimum wage faggot at the counter who either cleans it or gets fired

>posting anything from wa po
>from five fucking years ago
If this was still a problem, you would have posted a more modern, respeced article.
>>
>>721105728
Faggots, look up Jeff Sessions' track record on drugs. Sessions is going to be his AG and will have a huge influence on federal marijuana policy. And Sessions is a daddy knows best authoritarian faggot. Even you fucknuts should be able to do the math.
>>
File: 1485024115197.jpg (123KB, 639x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485024115197.jpg
123KB, 639x754px
>>721112501
>>
>>721112400
What is a 700 foot deep multilevel basement? No one is going to tunnel!
>>
>>721112501
Mexico winning a war against the US, fuck me how deluded can someone be? Legitimately nobody would come to mexicos aid due to the risk of global warfare.
>>
>>721112615
You do paintings of yourself?
>>
>>721112543
The entire world is in debt to itself it is very much a made-up number. Our national debt increases every year with almost no effect on the things you just mentioned.
>>
File: Trump_derp01.jpg (78KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_derp01.jpg
78KB, 960x576px
>>721112526
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/02/as-california-drought-eases-thanks-to-storms.html

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/01/sierra-nevada-snowpack-is-biggest-in-22-years-and-more-is-on-the-way/
>>
>>721112452
>4 plants
1) they still need sunlight and consistent temperature (it gets cold as fuck here, january is usually never above -5 degrees celsius)
2) they still need physical space, I live on 30 square feet on ground level without any balcony, even if I can have them inside I need to throw out my fucking couch or bed
2) how the fuck is 4 plants or 8 plants or 32 plants going yield enough to feed me for an entire year?

It's impractical. It's expensive. It's time consuming.
>>
>>721112569
Yes on lrge scale. The risks outweigh the outcome.The risk of bugs and shit and losing your whole crop is worth buying the pesticides. But there is no reason to use chemical fertilizers. Naturally composting is cheaper than buying millions of pounds of ferts a year. There for it is still cheaper.
>>
>>721112543
Just ome sample, our national debt is much higher than it was 10 years ago and our current interest rate is much lower
>>
>>721112515

Yeah dude ... just buy some seeds and woodchips and the whole nation would be fed. It's just that easy!
>>
>>721112652
Lol.

>debt doesn't matter because we all owe it to ourselves

Really? Show me the interest you're being paid. Oh, wait. You're not Chinese.

Leftist morons, I swear.
>>
File: hurr-durr-kid.jpg (11KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
hurr-durr-kid.jpg
11KB, 240x196px
>>721112652
>Our national debt increases every year with almost no effect on inflation or on the central banks' interest rates or on the economy in general
>>
>>721112645
Read it again you stupid fuck. Mexico will allow everyone, Chinese, North Koreans, Cuba, all South American countries, Russia which are not your friends and with no allies you will be seriously fuck which trump is making sure Americans don't have any allies. France has already told America to fuck off and fight there own wars now the English and Canadians want nothing to do with trump has is band of morons which means you. So when you see a Chinese tank driving down your block i'm going to help them find every single trump supporter I know to own there asses.
>>
>>721112631
Are u a licensed professional engineer? Have u designed foundations for walls in different soil types? What about using a measuring tape? LOL. If so, I'll hear you out. If not, stfu
>>
>>721112728
Yes? The interest rate is low in order to regulate inflation so it doesn't spiral out of control. That was my point.
>>
>>721112543
>Higher prices that benefit the US instead of Mexico are bad
>Not having lead paint on toys and pollution coming from our retarded industrial neighbor Mexico is a bad thing
>Mexican business will just throw in the towel and fire their employees, or start new ties with other countries (something they should have been doing if they were able to) instead of altering their pricing models and paying for the wall
>>
>>721112728
Just one example*
>>
>>721112806
I'm just a salt miner. have helped dug holes as deep as 674' 4''
>>
>>721112745
Motherfuck. Is it cheaper to pile up grass and sticks and leaves and cover it in dirt to make more dirt by composting. Which is all free. Or go buy and spend actual fucking money on chemical fertilizers all while depleting the lnd and adding salts to the eartg? Fuck out my face you dumb faggot fuck.
>>
He's going to have an accident in the next few days that will leave him in a coma for the duration of his administration.
>>
>>721105728
Watch him legalize it and liberals collectively have their brains implode
>>
>>721112936
Damn, we need the meme magic revved up.
>>
>>721112603
>Yes American labor is more expensive

That's it. That's all there is to it. More expensive labor equals more expensive product. Companies don't take loses just to be nice. There is nothing else to debate. You have just ceded my point. Thank you.

>If this was still a problem, you would have posted a more modern, respeced article.

Did you even read it? Because if you did, you'd know why it hasn't been tried again and is still a problem.

>all the other bullshit you're trying to weave.

You're done. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>721112761
Nothing I said was politically left or right these are just facts I gladly voted for Trump and will vote for him again. Weather you realize it or not we're going to be at war with China within the next 10 years, our debt to them it means nothing
>>
>>721112839
>Higher prices that benefit the US instead of Mexico are bad
Higher prices hurt the consumer. Do you think high sales taxes are a good thing? Do you think that would stimulate the economy?

>>Not having lead paint on toys and pollution coming from our retarded industrial neighbor Mexico is a bad thing
Regulation already stops this you dolt. You don't control this with higher prices, you control it by saying that this or that concentration is illegal.

>>Mexican business will just throw in the towel and fire their employees,
Most likely not, but even if they do, this will not magically cause more money to pour in and finance the wall. This scenario means two things: 1) Mexico is simply punished and has to suffer and 2) Americans have to pay for the wall in other forms, e.g. from tax money

>or start new ties with other countries (something they should have been doing if they were able to)
This will hurt the US too, taking the US from a position where they have leverage to a position where they have no influence at all

>instead of altering their pricing models and paying for the wall
Mexican companies will not alter their price models. American companies importing the products will.
>>
>>721112964
abracadabra
>>
>>721111668
This...All day ery day
>>
>>721112855
Hell yeah, well that's good to know, sorry for sounding like a dick, but I appreciate people that bust their ass, especially mining/construction /b/ros...However I still stand by my initial statement. Tunneling under the walls foundation is possible.
>>
>>721111668
>If you understood basic economics you realize that the extended cost will actually go to the manufacturer
Or the importer desu.
>>
>>721113032
What your feeble little mind makes you think that the extended cost would go to the consumer. You really need to stop right there and go learn basic supply and demand principles before you continue on any point of this conversation
>>
>>721105728
Depends on what Bannon and bill O'Reilly tell him to think

You know that "send in the feds " to Chicago thing was tweeted right after bill O'Reilly suggested the same thing
>>
>>721112936
"WTF I hate weed now!"
>>
>>721112985
The US companies should already be using legal labor and therefore the price should not change more than 20%. If it raises by more than that you can feel good about all of those mexicans losing their untaxed jobs.
>>
>>721113159
It will go to the consumer, either in the form of higher prices or in the form of a reduced selection.

You say it's about supply and demand, but the fact is that it's the same trade agreements that Trump is about to throw out the fucking window that prevents Mexico from selling to countries such as Russia instead of the US. Or they can simply shut production down.

The tariff will be paid by either the consumer or the American company that imports, Mexico is not going to give two shits.
>>
>>721113191
>The US companies should already be using legal labor

Should. But don't ... and that isn't going to change no matter how hard to wish it away.

>therefore the price should not change more than 20%

Are you an economist? If so I'll hear you out, otherwise you're just making up shit.
>>
>>721113091
Time to bring in bunk busters yet?
>>
>>721113118
The import demand will then lower meaning that the supplier wouldn't make the same amount of money that they are used to, that they need to stay afloat as a business , the only way for them to keep up the flow of cash is to drop cost to increase demand. Their profit margin per widget is going to be lower either way so they have to ramp up production and sales the only way to do that is to drop the cost to the Importer. It's a little sad that most of you don't know this. What does explain a lot about how we got to where we are today. It seems like your average American doesn't even understand basic economics shit most people learned in high school if they're paying any attention in class
>>
>>721107339
>>53 billion a year trade DEFICIT with Mexico
>We would literally make more money by not even trading with Mexico
do you even understand what a trade deficit is? We are a consumer nation. Of course we have trade deficits. You have trade deficit with mcdonalds for example.
>>
>>721113032
Why would an American company, whose business model is based on largely fixed prices, voluntarily continue to import a product with a 20% increase in price when they could import a comparable product for less? The only way you're correct is if Corona (or whatever) is already 20% cheaper than comparable options.
>>
>>721113270
>Shut production down
You just went full retard.
>>
File: cake.png (611KB, 750x3200px) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
611KB, 750x3200px
>>721108774
Just like the liberals, unfortunately. That attitude is why both sides are equally wrong.
>>
>>721113406
The market doesn't operate on fixed prices, no idea where you got that from, it never did and never will
>>
File: 1473256575931.jpg (86KB, 780x958px) Image search: [Google]
1473256575931.jpg
86KB, 780x958px
>>721106457
he also said he was going to support the DEA which means something I'm sure but Im not totally certain what. My more consevitive friends say it means he wont support the decriminalization any drugs but that seems counterproductive to his "run america like a business" thing as most business would be happy to allow another revenue stream.
>>
>>721106746
then the tariff wont pay for the wall.You REALLY will at that point. GG.
>>
>>721113159
>>721113384
The underlying assumption here is that the producer is highly reliant on one (form of) customer, the US importers. This is obviously not true in a majority of cases, as for example farms both supply local markets as well as foreign markets. There's also nothing preventing the producer from trying to seek out alternative buyers.

>>721113406
>Why would an American company, whose business model is based on largely fixed prices, voluntarily continue to import a product with a 20% increase in price when they could import a comparable product for less?
They would either go out of business or import from another country, yes. Most likely the former, because most importers are highly targeted to local markets and can't pivot so easily.

>>721113478
Downsizing is a real thing to cut costs, anon. I doubt the Mexican government is going to give any form of handouts to Mexican companies that are hurt by the tariffs.
>>
>>721113647
The majority's country is for legalize weed he may crack down on harder drugs but I seriously doubt he's going to stop the legalization of weed.
>>
>>721113308
Sure, why not, I'm an Economist if you're this dumb.
>US companies can continue importing avocados at 20% increase (we're assuming avocados are 100% of their cost, for ease; in reality prices are more likely to drop less than 20% because avocados are not the only factor that determines pricing, yet they are the only increased cost)
Or
>Us companies take advantage of the market shift and raise their prices up to 20% (or the actual amount that prices rise for companies that import their avocados) and continue to sell the same volume.
>>
>>721113406
>whose business model is based on largely fixed prices
Nobody bases their business model on fixed prices.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.