[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/, I really need your help right now. Please be generous

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: adderall_PROBLEMS.png (198KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
adderall_PROBLEMS.png
198KB, 480x360px
Hello /b/, I really need your help right now. Please be generous to me :(

I have taken adderall for 4 years now. My health I noticed deteriate over time. I def abuse the meds by taking too many in one period of time. I stopped taking them about 1.5 weeks ago.

There is an issue where my top right of my back / shoulder area / top of my right chest area cracks when I move my arm around (like a windmill motion). It cracks almost from the smallest movements.

It feels SO uncofmortable. Also, I have trouble getting a full breath of air. If I think back to when I was in theb est shape of my life, I could breathe so much easier and felt so much more comfortable.

I have been running every day for the past 3 days and drastically changed my diet for the better.

How much longer until I feel good and normal again? Have I fucked myself for life? Is there no getting back to normal? :(
>>
Year 10 adderall for me, im fine
>>
one bump :( come on plz be seen
>>
>>721085132
But you haven't abused it like I have most likely. Right?
>>
Sounds like a whole other problem. If you weren't a fucking retard you'd consult a doctor and not ask for advice from a bunch of autustic retards.
>>
File: 1444106483631.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444106483631.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>Taking speed for 4 years
Guys I think I have a problem

Yeah no shit you degenerate scum.
>>
>>721086534
Okay, but it seems to get worse when adderall is taken by me. So I think it's directly related.
>>
>>721085204
I wish i didnt, i used to have two doctors giving it to me from other states i live close to a border, i used to stay up for two days and then sleep a day i did that frequently for like 4 years, i was also doing alot of other cool drugs too like acid so any pain may have been masked by that, as long as u just take one a day ur fine if u feel like u want a rush just drink a redbull with ur adderall, that cracking is nothing related to medicine or drugs of any kind.
>>
>>721086651
Wow. I hope for no more of these insensitive and useless comments. Thanks. =\
>>
>>721087317
u think I have some other issue? Any ideas what it might be? Arthritis maybe?? I'm only 26 yrs old
>>
>>721087285
Let a fucking doctor diagnose your medical ailments! Either way it doesn't matter, seek medical attention tomorrow.
>>
>>721087430
I honestly think u were on too much one day and it was more quiet than usual and u herd it, and now u cant stop thinking about it, i just did it and my arm sounded like a bunch of gears grinding, but thats cuz im taking a shit and its painfully silent in my bathroom, and im fine
>>
>>721086651
Go fuck yourself faggot. If you don't suffer from ADHD, who the fuck are you to make assumptions. You are most likely a fucking failure, with a shit job/life, and also live alone without friends.
>>
>>721083560
Probably not because of the adderall. Just keep exercising on every 2 days. For the breathing, you can look up some meditation techniques, it works really well, or even look into yoga. Even if it is indeed related to the adderall, this will not go on for long. Just keep up a healthy lifestyle and it'll be gone in a few weeks/months. If not, then go see a doctor.
>>
>>721087786
You don't seem to understand. I can make this noise happen right now very loudly too if I want. I haven't taken the meds in almost 2 weeks now.
>>
>>721087642
I will schedule a physical. Thank you.
>>
>>721088371
I know im saying its a natural noise that u just recently noticed
>>
>>721088257
Thanks. I am leaning towards doing this. I think part of me doesn't want to hear bad news if I go to a doctor. For them to properly diagnose me I would have to tell them that I had abused adderall for a couple years.
>>
>>721083560

Okay so listen up OP this is a completely non troll post.

Adderall can cause random nerve pain when on it, especially when coming down. I had kidney stones years ago so now every time I take adderall, I feel it in my kidneys. This pain is mostly a neurological reaction and it's not actually a response to there being anything wrong with you.

Amphetamine can't fuck you for life, it's not chemically a toxin like methamphetamine. Any neurological damage done by amphetamine can be completely reversed by just not consuming amphetamine/dextroamphetamine.

It's all in your head. Just chill out. Take it from a tweaker like me. Listen to the Bends by radiohead and you'll be fine. Sorry that you're coming down like that.
>>
>>721088696

Also I wanna add one point. If you're really trying to be healthy here are some things that will help you through the comedown (don't take them for too long or they'll mess you up)

Tyrosine
Phenylalanine (I'm pretty sure DL isn't the right one it's got to be L)
5-HTP
St. Johns Wort (Hypericin)

You can find a lot of the stuff you need in tweaker energy drinks. Just sit on your hands and swallow your paranoia and you'll be fine in a couple months.
>>
>>721083560
Unfortunately you're fucked, quickest fix is a sharpie in the pooper
>>
>>721088696
this, been through it and you will be alright. It can do a lot of damage but your body will recover, youre on the right track with exercise and decent diet.
>>
>>721088860
Hey anon not op but since you seem knowledgeable what kind of damage could I have done if I have taken some of those supplements 3yrs+ ??
>>
>>721088959
works x10 if you post pics
>>
>>721089186
>>721089186

Depends on which one.

For me personally overusing st johns wort makes me skitz out and get really paranoid like I'm having tweak flashbacks. 5htp pretty much the same thing. As far as the other two they're amino acids so they're gonna have more of an effect on your kidneys and the damage wouldn't be from neurological bonding but more form your kidneys having to process it.
>>
>>721088513
This was definitely never happening before in my life until the past 4 months or so. Trust me, it aint normal.
>>
>>721089962
It's part of growing up that your body starts breaking down everywhere. Especially when you start working out my elbow was popping for months doing curls.
>>
>>721088696
Thanks for this. So how long can the comedown last then? Cuz again, I haven't been on the meds for 1.5 weeks now. Haven't taken any pills.
>>
OP here.

Was thinking, and do you think it is possible that my lack of working out my body over the past few years has contributed, in that there is very little muscle left on my back / shoulder / chest area? I have started running but I should probably be doing strength exercises and lifting too right?
>>
>>721090112

Uhh well with amphetamines my saying is always
"2 days, 2 weeks, 2 years" But if you haven't touched meth at all then honestly you should be good in 6 months.

Until then expect nightmares pretty much every night.
>>
>>721083560

who dat
>>
>>721087925
As if ADHD is real
>>
>>721090370
6 months. That makes me good for my birthday. Thank you.
>>
>>721089358
What do you mean by overusing ? I recently started a cure of St John's wort, and don't want to get any negative side effects. Been using for a week now, 3 pills a day. Might be the placebo effect but I already feel way better.
>>
>>721090525
in the picture? Me, and mfw this post, but I shopped it to include some addy pills =\
>>
>>721083560
1/2 year if you don't mess up mental health. Take 5 min each day to close your eyes. Sit comfy. Concentrate on your breath. It should take the worst edge off from mental pressure. Next 2 months will show if you have any kind of addiction. If you train or exercise remember to rest next day.
>>
>>721090771
Just don't let your body become dependent or else it wont produce its own dopamine. Also your norepinephrine levels are being lowered.
>>
>>721090796
...........tits or boypucci or gtfo
>>
>>721090615

It's a neurological condition, it's very real. Primarily involving the dopamine receptors not working as intended and neural pathways telling the receivers to fuck off. This meme that it doesn't exist is retarded, it's as real as cancer or other epigenetic faults

>>721090796

I doubt that's actually you, but you look like my missus
>>
>>721091033
boypucci?
>>
>>721090984
rest next day? ive been doing no days off but the weekend sat and sun
>>
>>721091225
You could pass as a sexy trap i duno
>>
>>721091037
I like the way you explain things. It makes it feel legitimate through its professionalism.

I hope your missus doesn't look as crazy as me.
>>
>>721083560

Adderall shouldn't be affecting your rotor cuffs and physical movements involving tendons, what is your diet like
>>
OP here again.

Thank you all for your feedback. I feel confident that I will feel normal again in the next few months if I continue with exercise (including lifting), and a great diet (fruits, vegetables, lean meats).

Much luv <3
>>
>>721091447

She has had ADHD her whole life but is disciplined enough to keep it under wraps without medication, a simple entry level academic understanding shows it's an authentic thing
>>
>>721091479
It feels like it started in my rhomboid major - see image http://cloud2.golfloopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Rhomboideus_major.jpg

And then it started spreading in area to the shoulder and now very upper right chest near collar bone.

To be honest, my diet has been very bad the past few years. With weeks at a time of healthy diet, but never sticking with it.

Exercise has been almost none.

I work at a desk job, so I don't move around at work.
>>
>>721087326
Ur on 4cvhan you fucking pussy, damn dude
>>
>>721091584
>a simple entry level academic understanding shows it's an authentic thing
Great for her. What do you mean by this, though? "a simple entry level academic understanding shows it's an authentic thing"
>>
>>721091767

was referring to people saying ADHD is a made up thing, 10 minutes of medical journals and brain scans shows otherwise

>>721091715

look into metabolic recovery, but it sounds like you are having breathing issues which makes me think there's a cardiovascular problem

do you slouch a lot?
>>
>>721092137
ugh slouched a LOT yes. :( adderall made me a zombie. Happy to be off right now.

Cardiovascular problem? That honestly sounds terrible.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.