[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Wanting to have sex with teenage girls is healthy and normal,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 58

File: 13284847.jpg (178KB, 576x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13284847.jpg
178KB, 576x768px
Wanting to have sex with teenage girls is healthy and normal, why does modern society promote the "pedophilia" meme? Nothing wrong wanting to have sex with girls age 13, humans have done so for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>721009120
Because we're modern now. Humans don't really have the skills at 13 years of age to avoid coercion and manipulation.
>>
>>721009204
All of America basically just got coerced and manipulated into statutory "rape."
>>
>>721009204
Yeah cause parents are fucking weak ass bitches who won't teach their kids jack shit. Let them just run around like autistic banshees and when they turn 18 go oh we're sorry but GTFO and grow up magically right this moment and get a job you lazy fuck.
>>
File: kektus.jpg (11KB, 298x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kektus.jpg
11KB, 298x200px
>>721009120
Maybe move out of that trash hole you call United States kek
>>
>>721009334
accurate
>>
File: Hurrvurry.jpg (69KB, 1080x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hurrvurry.jpg
69KB, 1080x641px
I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.
>>
>>721009204
Wanting to have sex with teenage girls is called ephebophilia , so technically you've got nothing to worry about
>>
>>721009307
lolwhat

>>721009334
So your problem is that parents should be held more responsible for their childrens actions?

>>721009501
> I moved the semantics so now we can fuck 13 year olds
>>
File: 1299415106362.jpg (114KB, 737x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299415106362.jpg
114KB, 737x800px
>>721009496

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?

Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.
I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1.png (160KB, 383x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
160KB, 383x387px
>>721009496
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?

Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.
I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Niggers should not talk.
>>
File: 1442206080260.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442206080260.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
>>721009496
Careful there Bismuth, you'll poke a hole in your shirt.
>>
>>721009683
No my problem is since the 50s-60s north america states/canada is so hyper-privileged that the don't educate their children no more. Kids are a lot more capable then what they're expected to do these days, they just have no guidance and the guidance they do have is laughable. They're taught to just go yes, and not ask questions. I believe by our education standards at 14 kids should be easily able to complete a ged.
>>
Can we all just agree that most girls peak physically between the ages of 16 and 22?
>>
Because school takes longer than puberty.
>>
>>721010054
Easily.

>>721010044
So removing the age of consent will help how?
>>
>>721010054
I want the legal age to be 15, and porn should be 15-18 for solo only under consent.
>>
>>721009120
Are you talking like 40 wanting to fuck a 13 year old here or what?
>>
>>721010264
That's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1451296048665.jpg (74KB, 800x777px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451296048665.jpg
74KB, 800x777px
>>721009120
>why does modern society promote the "pedophilia" meme?
Because the law only okays girls above 18, so now everybody thinks there's something seriously wrong with wanting younger ones.
>>
>>721009120
Modern society just isn't "modern" enough yet. Up until '74 they classified homosexuality as a mental disorder. Now it's not only considered perfectly normal, but glorified, praised, and almost constantly represented in the media. Pedos are just waiting in line; give it twenty years or so and you'll be seeing "pedo pride" rallies on your fucking futuristic 4D holographic TV.
>>
>>721009120
I once got b& for posting that exact picture.

Boy times sure have changed.
>>
>>721010235
It won't help that, but if they were educated properly and not taught being retarded is ok. Then a lower consent could be seen more acceptable as the curve of mental development will be influx. These days kids at 20 even when they leave their home don't know how to take care of them, and then at 40 their still brain dead as ever.
>>
Because Americans are fucking idiots with more fat than brain. Nowhere else in the first world is 15 or 16 considered "childhood."
>>
>>721010369
Hypothetically speaking if that were that case, it'd be hot not ridiculous. And it'd probably curb a lot people who are predators. It's like violent video games, I wouldn't actually kill someone but is it fun to watch, or act out sure.
>>
>>721009120
It's always the adult male who is bothered by this, never the 13 yr old girl
>>
>>721010398
Most likely will happen, although I don't think the stigma of actually having a sexual relationship with a teen/child will fade.
>>
>>721010054
Eh, I think this is a matter of taste.

I personally think around 25-30 is where they hit maximum potential for sex appeal.
>>
>>721010617
Just think it through, a 15 year old in porn. If the parents aren't around she has no guidance in that situation, if the parents are around there's something not right with that situation. If you said 17+ maybe I'd agree.
>>
>>721009496

this
>>
>>721009204

> Because we're modern now.

Weren't we always? Until we look back.

>>721009856

> I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA

Nice secret. But it's the internet, why do they have to be across the USA only? Are you going doorknocking to your neighbours house?
>>
>>721010716
I think they're good 15-45 but there are subgroups to that.

Barely Legals; 15-18
Mature; 19-34
Cougar; 35-45
>>
>>721010678
Yeah, because they're busy wanting to suck off their favorite adult musicians at concerts.
>>
>>721010907
Yeah but then be realistic you knock it down 1 year, then in a decade or two you know knocking it down again seems ok.
>>
>>721009120
Sandniggers been doing this for ever and no one bats an eye..
>>
>>721010984
you're legit living in a fantasy world, my friend
>>
>>721010407
it's really hit or miss, I got banned once for posting a pic of a russian girl smoking and drinking, but that wasn't even the first time I posted it
>>
File: 12312312313213321.png (128KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12312312313213321.png
128KB, 250x250px
Does everyone here live in the US or something? All this talk about laws and morals
The age of consent is 12 where is live, and it's fucking awesome
I can literary walk to the nearest pawn shop and buy porn of a 10 y/o getting payed for sex
>>
>>721011020
No, because a 15 year old hasn't developed enough to be in the business. You can't really deny that every single year is a critical change in a teenagers life, so just changing from 18 to 15 is practically huge.
>>
>>721011226
Yes I also live in Fantasia, I get to rob banks regularly, and shoot all the amerikansi I can find
I muchly enjoyit
>>
>>721011347
Kek
>>
>>721011252
The lack of maturity physically is sort of the point, mentally again that's a sociological issue we have these days. Our kids are bred to be pacified, and simplistic.
>>
>>721010398
This will never happen, and here's why.
>Up until '74 they classified homosexuality as a mental disorder.

Thinking of homosexuality this way is more modern than you think.

In the past, society has allowed sexual activity with very young people, but that was by necessity and much older ways of thinking about individuality involving thinking of people as property.

Now parents don't "own" their children, and children are no long groomed for marriage at such a young age. Once you get rid of the necessity, then your only concern is consent.

The law will never, ever, ever be changed to allow consent at a younger age, and for good reason.

Homosexuals above the age of consent aren't doing anything wrong from a societal standpoint.
>>
>>721010397
Almost all Western countries have AoC at 16, even most US states. Some countries have it way lower like France it's 14, Sweden 15 etc.
>>
File: HorsingAround.jpg (118KB, 600x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HorsingAround.jpg
118KB, 600x399px
lurking for that one madman
>>
>>721009701
Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on 4chan anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid. Put the fucking phone down and go to school, kid.
>>
>>721009496
Im not being a smartass here and ive never been with a teenager under 18. Not since i was a kid myself. But, why do we act like these kids arent already fucking everything that moves, including teachers? I understand protecting the unwilling but these kids today are very sexually advanced. Its like not cussing around kids despite the music and tv they watch. Theres some kind of disconnect going on here with parents. An adult predator and an adult partner are two different things. I dont agree with sexually active teens being victims due to an age limit. if they are not virgins they are not victims when they allow an adult access.
>>
File: 1485185806032.jpg (2MB, 2496x3723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485185806032.jpg
2MB, 2496x3723px
Women go rotten at age 23.
>>
File: S4yQdmp.gif (2MB, 314x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
S4yQdmp.gif
2MB, 314x240px
>>721011492
>>
>>721011591
Stale pasta, your inexperience is showing
>>
>>721011591
spotted the newfag
>>
>>721010264
>I want the legal age to be 15, and porn should be 15-18 for solo only under consent.

Perfectly reasonable to let teenagers fuck other teenagers. 40 year old men? Not so much.

That's why most countries / states with age of consent laws have laws or at least child and family services regulations which prevent the criminalisation of teenagers fucking other teenagers, but equally criminalise adults doing so, especially those in positions of authority over a child like teachers.

I have no problem with this.
>>
>>721009496
this bait kek
>>
>>721011406
>Homosexuals above the age of consent aren't doing anything wrong from a societal standpoint.
This. for all those "look at homosexuals now! being pedo will be ok in a few years!" religiousfags
>>
>>721009120
listen pedo you can try to logic you can try to explain, you can do anything you damn well like.
No one thinks you are normal. you need to kill yourself and leave those kids alone
>>
>>721011621
Women are like grapes
>>
File: E6LNrp3.png (401KB, 627x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
E6LNrp3.png
401KB, 627x552px
this entire thread
>>
>>721011591
triggered
>>
>>721011591
>"First off"
>Taking the bait.
kek
>>
>>721011591

>not recognizing copy pasta

found the real new fag
>>
>>721011393
That's all well and good for a fantasy, but not when it involves real people. You cannot force a brain to become more developed. At best you could take the stigma out of sex, but that doesn't change their psychological development.
>>
File: 1474518328149.jpg (215KB, 500x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474518328149.jpg
215KB, 500x514px
>>721011591
Nice bait, mate.
>>
File: 1483488912047.png (528KB, 710x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483488912047.png
528KB, 710x722px
>>721011741
waiting too long, where are you anon!
satisfy my pedo urges
>>
>>721010545
>Because Americans are fucking idiots with more fat than brain. Nowhere else in the first world is 15 or 16 considered "childhood."

...or under 21's not being allowed to buy beer. Fucking nonsense.

Retarded country.
>>
>>721009120
13 no
But 16-19 literally nothing hotter.; tight & toned bodies, good skin, perky breasts...whats not to like?
>>
>>721010545
>>721011861
this anon speaks true
>>
File: Max.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Max.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>721011642
>>721011668
>>721011759
>>721011766
>>721011773
>>
>>721009204

>implying girls ever have skills to avoid manipulation
>>
>>721011861
live here, can confirm. Americans as individuals are great, but as a group it is just one endless autistic fit
>>
>>721011226
>The age of consent is 12 where is live, and it's fucking awesome
>I can literary walk to the nearest pawn shop and buy porn of a 10 y/o getting payed for sex

Then you must live in 1960's Denmark, because nowhere on earth is that shit legal for good reasons.
>>
File: IMG_1573.jpg (108KB, 677x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
108KB, 677x640px
>>721011591
Um. Didn't realize this was a YLYL thread
>>
Is healthy and normal though? Girls younger than their early twenties are a lot more likely to have complications in pregnancy.
>>
File: milhouse_400x400.png (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
milhouse_400x400.png
110KB, 400x400px
>>721011492

dubs for madman
>>
>>721010698
Gee, maybe because there's a fucking developmental phase going on and kids are gullible beings who don't have a sure sense of self, usually plenty of insecurities, and a lack of understanding of the risks of sex.
>implying 20 somethings do understand the risks
Gotta draw the line somewhere. Remember, laws that involve a party as a victim are created to PROTECT the most people from harm. The average sub 18 year old in America is all of the things I listed above. Hell, even early 20s are like that.
But since he voting age is 18, it's dumb to say people are informed enough to vote, but not enough to consent to sex.
>>
>Step 1: Create a breeding factory with teens.
>Step 2: Let people fuck them.
>Step 3:???
>Step 4: Profit
Let's be honest what is the difference with mass slaughtering animals? Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>721012040
Indonesia
This place is a fucking dump but the cp is really awesome
I'm planning to move to the US once I start uni, I just hope they won't catch me when I bring my harddisk kek
>>
>>721011492
>>721011627
>>721011741
>>721011855
>>721012126
This board has long since given in to American internet imperialism, it's been a very long time since I've seen good bate, like, before they stopped letting VPNs post
>>
>>721012185
sooo, pre-revolution Cuba?
>>
>>721011618

Because the concept of "allow" an adult doesn't make any sense with a modern ruling of consent.
>>
File: 1479312373964.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479312373964.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
>>721009120
Oh loo, another idiot that thinks wanting to have sex with a 13 year old is pedophilia. Why the fuck does EVERYONE think this? Do some research.
>>
>>721009120
Wanting to have slaves s is healthy and normal, why does modern society promote the "racist" meme? Nothing wrong wanting to own a few black people, humans have done so for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>721011033
You're cucked, my friend.

Your society will collapse soon enough because your women choose not to have children at all. Your women are being conditioned by the elites to become cash cows rather than mothers and setting these arbitary age restrictions is part of the conditioning.

.
>>
>>721010984
Says the adult male based on own fantasy
>>
So a 22yo couldn't date a 15 but a 40 yo can marry an 18 yo
>>
>>721012381
Because people don't bother to do research and make do with word of mouth.
>>
Women are at their ripest at post puberty, regardless of age. Women beyond 20-25 yo are just sour trash.
>>
>>721012446
this, literary this
this is what boggles my mind forever
why is nobody debating this?
>>
>>721011799
I agree and it's that development that's so pure and w.e. Is why I said solo only.
>>
>>721012458
It just annoys me when I hear prudish/ignorant people saying "ooohh, gross, that's a 15 year old! Pedophile!"

No. Just fucking no. The age of consent in the UK is 16 but being under 16 doesn't automatically mean it's pedophilia.
>>
>>721012392
wanting to own black people specifically is bad, that's racist. but owning people in general isn't that terrible. equal opportunity of enslavement is the future
>>
>>721012446

It's biology and societal expectations for education and work, not a comparison of the gap between each number.
>>
>>721011033
>>721012422
>it's just a fantasy
>>
ITT: faggots who can't laid full grown woman.

KYS
>>
>>721012499

20-25 is post puberty you retard, 99 is post puberty.
>>
>>721010984
I see this all the time
teenage girls are sluts
>>
>>721012589
Here's a good example. Why did you link this in a thread about pedophilia? The image doesn't constitute the definition.
>>
>>721012589
Jesus I want to rip open the hymen of the left one
Imagine her tightness and perfect nipples
>>
>>721011861
>brain is still developing until 25
>hurr durr lower drinking age
Besides, alcohol itself doesn't even taste good. If something tastes good, it's NOT the alcohol.
>>
>>721012589
Ur sound legit mentally ill
>>
>>721012547
>No. Just fucking no. The age of consent in the UK is 16 but being under 16 doesn't automatically mean it's pedophilia.

Denial. Not just a river in Africa.
>>
>>721012446
I think a 22 yo is allowed to "date" a 15 yo just no sex
>>
>>721012547
If it's above 15 it's Ephebophilia.
>>
>>721009120
The trouble is that it leads to trouble in society. When the mothers are too young they tend to dislike being a mother since they feel like they're missing out on one of the most important part of their life where they should be socializing and creating a future for themselves... instead they're stuck home having to take care of her kids and the job is so overwhelming that most men will simply run away at this point thus leaving the mother single, poor and pissed off for good reasons.

It cost a lot to society to allow people of young age to become adults too early.
>>
http://re2l.in/1ii

http://re2l.in/1ij
>>
>>721012381
>>
So 17 year and 360 is pedophilia, but 18 years and 0 days isn't? Don't they know everyone develops differently?
For example: 4chan autists and 12 year old sluts
>>
>>721010955
>Being this new
>>
>>721011226
>I can literary walk to the nearest pawn shop and buy porn of a 10 y/o getting payed for sex

UPLOAD THAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER! please & thankyou.
>>
>>721009120
If she bleeds she breeds
>>
>>721012720
What? You fuckwit. Google the actual age range of pedophilia. I was saying that 15 years old isn't pedophilia.
>>
>>721012668
Alcohol is literally poison

People don't drink it because it tastes good
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1409292088556.jpg (42KB, 400x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409292088556.jpg
42KB, 400x419px
>>721011591
>>
>>721012750
tits or gtfo
>>
>>721012746
I know..............Reading comprehension. I'm the one advocating the differences. There's pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia. Most of the cunts in this thread think that anything constitutes pedophilia.
>>
>>721012750
It costs a lot to even have kids, its gonna get to the point where humanity is going to go extinct only cus its too much of a financial pain to procreate
>>
File: American Beer.jpg (47KB, 600x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
American Beer.jpg
47KB, 600x401px
>>721012668
>Besides, alcohol itself doesn't even taste good. If something tastes good, it's NOT the alcohol.

If you're talking about typical American beer like Bud, Miller or Pabst I fucking entirely agree it taste like shit.

Fortunately, the rest of the world knows how to make decent beer and consumes it properly rather than just getting "off your tits" on it.

Can't remember the last time I was drunk drinking a decent pint of ale. Lovely.
>>
>>721012940
You might not like what you see since i'm a guy.
>>
>>721012806
NO. What? Fucking listen to yourself. How is 17 years old pedophilia? It isn't in the slightest.
>>
>>721012547
I have to agree, it's a little weird people keep mistaking it. It's not even that difficult to remember.

Pedophilia is prepubescent kids. Kids that aren't even teens.
Not that difficult to memorize.
>>
>>721012446
No lie. I married my 4th wife when she was 19 and I was 40.
>>
>>721012707
uncuck yourself faggot
>>
>>721009120
In my opinion, sex with girls under the age of 18 is wrong and should be punishable by law because most girls are still under the rule of the parents and many are not mentally ready to have a relationship. Pedophiles take advantage of innocence and twist it for their personal sexual desire. If you are a pedophile, get mental help right now or eliminate yourself.
>>
>>721012949
>It costs a lot to even have kids, its gonna get to the point where humanity is going to go extinct only cus its too much of a financial pain to procreate

Yet niggers and mudslimes breed like rabbits. What does that tell you.
>>
>>721012914
>pedo thread
>'tits or GTFO'

They'll be flat as a board. Nobody cares about them.
>>
>>721012985
Exactly. It's like people think that because the law says that anyone under 16 or 18 is a CHILD means it's child porn. No. That's now how it really works.
>>
>>721012879
Alcohol is literally the admission that "my life is so shit I need to ingest a substance that's nasty and harmful to have fun" or "I crave fitting in so much I ingest a substance that's nasty and harmful to party with people".
I don't understand the glorification. It's assbackwards people who need to justify something they've already bought into.
>>
>>721013041
Kill the rabbits
>>
File: 00cj2h.jpg (107KB, 843x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00cj2h.jpg
107KB, 843x708px
>>
>>721010019
KEK
>>
>>721012954
You can tell yourself you drink it for the taste but it affects your nervous system whether you're wasted or not.
>>
>>721013028
Oh looooook. They just keep coming. Stop using the word pedophile to describe ANY girl/boy under 18. Pedophilia is a very specific age range. It's not difficult to understand.
>>
>>721013028
Your entire argument is fucking retarded. If it was written well, I may have bothered to parse your statement into their separate arguments and cite the logical fallacy you used, but instead, you wrote like a moron so I'll just say: you're an idiot.
>>
>>721009204
oh manipulation? do u meean femi nazis cuz all of them are trash and if some terrorists kill them no one cries when the die
>>
>>721012954
Alcohol itself being beer, spirits, etc.
Pure alcohol tastes like rubbing alcohol smells. Why? Because IT'S FUCKING ALCOHOL. Shit's nasty.
>>
I'm only 18 but I have 15 counts of statutory rape
>>
>>721013055
>except the vast majority of people interested posting in a pedo thread you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
From an evolutionary standpoint, 13-15 is fine:
-old enough to breed
-not mature enough so easy to dominate manipulate and coerce
-high death rate while giving birth means getting them younger and so, be the first male she gives children to is better.

Now on a contemporary, monogamous, educated society there is no need to aim that young, and we aim to let girls grow old enough to make their own reasonable choices.
But our biology didn't evolve as fast as our society and so, the tendency to like teenage girls remains but is frowned upon.
>>
>>721013056
>legally a child
>not legally child porn
Nigga that's a semantic argument at best. Sit the fuck down.
>>
>ITT pedos trying to hide behind literal meanings of words
>>
File: 6HkYDg4.jpg (165KB, 926x1203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6HkYDg4.jpg
165KB, 926x1203px
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR.

PEDOPHILIA IS SOMETHING MORE SPECIFIC THAN JUST BEING UNDER 16 OR 18. FUCKING USE GOOGLE.
>>
File: tight.png (453KB, 596x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tight.png
453KB, 596x470px
Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.
>>
itt: b8 and people taking it
>>
Legally pedophillia is 14 and under. Its statutory rape over 14. i think a good compromise is to raise the pdeo age limit to 15 and eliminate statutory rape completely. Age 15 is plenty grown today. i know a shit ton of girls with a baby or two by mid teens.
>>
>>721013244

Laughing my ass off.
>>
>>721013028
Kids shouldn't be coddled and sheltered all the way to adulthood.

Having a relationship, learning about the opposite sex through personal experience and trial and error, and having to deal with it failing, is a pretty fucking important part of growing up.

Hormone-filled teenagers have undeniable desires. Fuck trying to put a metaphorical chastity belt on them.
>>
>>721013065
It depresses your nervous system so in lower quantities it calms you down, in higher quantities it fucks you up. It's also addictive (not very).
>>
>>721013295
first period. age numbers are completely arbitrary.

if she's ovulating, she's ready for sex.
>>
>>721013244
1. This copy pasta is 100 years old.
2. Listening to your inner hornball is fucking gross, no one gives a shit, and that's coming from a hebephile.
>>
>>721013295
>16 and pregnant should be acceptable
I don't think you understand how fucking dumb 16 year olds are, ESPECIALLY when it comes to executive function.
>>
>>721009120
You are a pedophile
>>
>>721013233
"Girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11". Pedophilia is sex with anyone under 10 or 11. But some counts, apparently including you, think that if you have sex with a 15 year old it's child porn and pedophilia. Wrong.
>>
>>721013028
>In my opinion, sex with girls under the age of 18 is wrong and should be punishable by law

17 year old boy fucks 17 year old girl (or boy who gives a fuck, it's 2017)

Hurr Dee Hurr - You'se gonna jail fagget!

Fuck off you idiot.
>>
File: 1456061723127.jpg (45KB, 499x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456061723127.jpg
45KB, 499x382px
>>721009120
>Modern society allows homosexuality. They will not make children. Not normal

>Modern society forces you to stay in school 5 days in a week, 6 to 8 hours

>Modern society teaches you how to survive with MONEY and that racemixing is good

>Modern society forces you to work 5 days a week, men AND women

Modern society was bad, is bad and will always be bad. Nothing new!
>>
>>721013295
No. No it fucking isn't. >>721013381
>>
>>721013065
>not thinking being drunk is fun
nigga wut
>>
>>721013065
>>721013330

ITT: Modern day puritans.

Fuck off you poe-faced cunts. Beer's great.
>>
kill yourself you fucking pervert if you ever come near my daughters i will beat you into a bloody fucking pulp and then call the police and you better hope we dont share a jail cell cause i will beat your ass everyday till i get out or you die pedophiles deserve no mercy
>>
>>721013381
>implying I said pedophilia
Great fucking straw man there, bud. Wanna tell me what else I meant that wasn't what I said?
>>
>>721013470
how old are your daughters?
can you post a picture maybe?
>>
File: 1478465849571s.jpg (7KB, 246x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478465849571s.jpg
7KB, 246x250px
For all the dumb cunts:

"Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13"
>>
these rules are 100% aimed at men. i know a young boy that just got into legal trouble at age 14 for sending his dick pix to a 16 year old girl. THE GIRL DID NOT GET INTROUBLE FOR SENDING HIM PICS. This really and truly happened and he was under the age of consent and she was of age. these laws are anti-man 100%
>>
>>721011226
> I can literally walk
As opposed to metaphorically walking?
Retard.
>>
>>721013309
Fucking this. Parents that shelter their kids too much do them a huge injustice.
>>
File: 1460172175209.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460172175209.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>721009496
>>
>>721013502
jesus fucking christ age numbers are COMPLETELY FUCKING ARBITRARY all that matters is biology, if she's bleeding she's ready, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD YOU SHIT-EATING NORMIE FUCKS
>>
>>721013502
>criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13
When did this happen?

Last I checked it turns into hebephilia once the girl is 12.
>>
>>721011642
>>721011668
>>721011759
>>721011766
>>721011773
mcfucking kys
>>
>>721013425
Yes it is.
>>
File: 07008441.jpg (122KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07008441.jpg
122KB, 1500x1500px
>mfw muslims are fucking and marrying their 13 yo cousins and outbreed all you SJW fags

Your stupid morals are not culturally sustainable in the slightest.
>>
>>721013452
>poe-faced
What does Edgar Allen Poe have to do with puritanical behavior? He was an alcoholic who married his underage cousin.
>>
>>721013452
>Puritan
Kek
You can drink something that's fucking nasty AND physically bad for you, that's on you. But if you assert that's something that should be looked up to, fuck off. That's just damage control for your piss poor decisions.
>>
>>721013332
>if she's ovulating, she's ready for sex.

Yes, because we're all still living in fucking caves and planting crops based upon the phases of the moon or the entrails of a fucking pigeon.

It's 2017 fucker. At least pretend to be civilised.
>>
>>721013498
get fucked i will fucking murder you we are not friends so dont act like we are
>>
>>721012707
If I don't manipulate and abuse little girls I'm a cuck?
Just keep watching lolli like the rest of /b/tard wannabe pedos
>>
>>721012185
>what's the difference
uhm in a slaughter house, you are taking a living being's life for your own mild enjoyment.
there's a huge difference
>>
>>721013566
That's sort of what I thought as well, but I'm going with this new info.
>>
>>721013606
i'm objectively correct you fucking cocksuck
>>
>>721013146
You sound like you have a lot of pent up anger about something.
>>
>>721013360
>when it comes to executive function

She's a fucking teen mom, not a CEO.
>>
>>721013617
>>721013019
If I don't manipulate and abuse little girls I'm a cuck?
Just keep watching lolli like the rest of /b/tard wannabe pedos
>>
Most men will experience some level of attraction to teenaged girls. That's perfectly normal.

The problem is, why are there some men who can't seem to exhibit any self-control? Why are there some guys who compulsively try for just 12 year old girls? Why do most men see a 12 year old girl that's attractive, and just think "yeah she's a 12 year old hottie, but that's as far as it goes." Then promptly forgets about her, and goes back to his life.

Why are there some guys that just HAVE to exhibit this behavior?
>>
PRO TIP: google ''family nudist''
>>
The cunts saying that 13+ still counts as pedophilia just annoy me because it takes away from the actual definition.
>>
File: 4L_8QmNLuNY.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_8QmNLuNY.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>721013686
Deliberate misunderstanding for comedic purposes. So funny.
>>
>>721013713
why do murderers murder
>>
>>721013713
They started off as 4chan pure virgins, got passed by all their peers, satrted lusting after younger and youngers girls, lived with relatives that coddled them into full blown adulthood, never matured or learn self control.
>>
>>721013779
or dont this will rightfully get you arrested
>>
>>721013713
>why are there some men who can't seem to exhibit any self-control? Why are there some guys who compulsively try for just 12 year old girls?
Why are there people who rape?
Why are there people who murder?
Why are there people who steal?
Why are there people who lie?
Why are there people who do bad things?

Because some people are assholes.
>>
>if she's off the clock, she's ready for the cock
>>
File: 1380697092809[1].jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380697092809[1].jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>721013675
>i'm objectively correct you fucking cocksuck
>>
File: FU.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FU.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>721013818
its perfectly legal
>>
>>721009496
So pedophiles are automatically into incest, thats why they cant have kids and shit? Smart, Sherlock.
>>
>>721013879
no its really not
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1326x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1326x710px
>>
>>721013564
>>721013566
The problem is mental development. While yes, a girl can be ready by age 12 and even seek out sex on her own, a 12 year old girl could just as easily be manipulated and as a result traumatized. 18 might seem old (6 years after they are "ready") but it's based in science. The brain has reached a level of development and understanding of situations that makes sex a less dramatic and important act mentally.
>>
>>721009120
Go KYS OP
>>
>>721013957
mental development is completely dependent on societal norms. there is no objective "mentally ready" state etched into an age number. western society avoids sex education like the plague, so of course 13-year-olds here are not ready for it. what you're espousing is moral objectivity, a fallacy which has been entirely colored by your cultural bias, you gigantic fucking faggot.
>>
>>721013916
If it's not then why is google showing it on image search? Google already has a well known policy to remove cp but yet it doesn't stop it from showing family nudist images?
>>
>>721013105
what did you do to this small penis???
>>
The thing that makes me genuinely depressed is that if sex with 11 year olds and under was made legal, it wouldn't have the same impact. It wouldn't be pedophilia, it'd just be like anything else... Sad.
>>
>>721009496
ok so what in the case of incest pedophilia? obviously each being fucked up to their own extent but if you take away the moral ramifications of incest what then?
>>
>>721014095
if it involves images of underage chnildren its not legal ther have been parents arrested for having pictures opf their now grown children in the bathtub mainly because of "loopholes" like this one

you are disgusting and i hope someone does something about you

pervert
>>
>>721014095
This. The fact that they're with family in what is evidently a friendly environment, means they aren't being exploited, which is what is illegal.
naked children aren't inherently child porn.
>>
>>721013684
i think femi nazis have some mind/brain issues
>>
>>721012499
Really? Up to 30 is my mark worldwide. After that point, there is an advantage in knowing which have good genes, as they'll age like fine wine.
>>
came here for pedo memes
>no pedo memes
>>
>>721013957
Mental development, thats bullshit.Its education. Percieved to be coercion or manipulation because they have been taught that, not because it is. If they seek it out, get sex then someone MANIPULATES then into thinking they were raped, is that ok?
>>
>>721009496
I posted it again xddd
>>
>>721014210
incest is frowned upon for several reasons, not the least of which is creating flipper children. getting a blowy from your sister probably isn't the end of the world, just don't breed with her.
>>
>>721013713
>Why are there some guys that just HAVE to exhibit this behavior?

In Lolita, Nabokov put his character Humbert Humbert's sexual desire for Lolita down to the death of the same age girl he was romantically involved with in his formative teenage years.

"When I was a child and she was a child, my little Annabel was no
nymphet to me; I was her equal, a faunlet in my own right, on that same
enchanted island of time;

but today, in September 1952, after twenty-nine years have elapsed, I think I can distinguish in her the initial fateful elf
in my life.

We loved each other with a premature love, marked by a fierceness that so often destroys adult lives.

I was a strong lad and survived; but the poison was in the wound, and the wound remained ever open, and soon I found myself maturing amid a civilization which allows a man of twenty-five to court a girl of sixteen but not a girl of twelve.

http://arlindo-correia.com/lolita.html
>>
>>721014196
What?!
???????
Are you high or something?
????????
>>
>>721014238
read this is why it isn't taken down by google >>721014255
>>
>>721014359
>>
>>721014395
he needs to be executed then they screwed up his teenage years so he needs to be done away with like all pedophiles all this proves is they cannot be reformed and they are screwed up for life
>>
>>721014348
>After that point, there is an advantage in knowing which have good genes, as they'll age like fine wine.

Men age like fine wine getting better year after year well into old age.

Women age like milk.
>>
>>721009334
So, how many kids do have faggot?
>>
File: Untitled.png (58KB, 175x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
58KB, 175x262px
>>721014541
go home walter
>>
>>721011226
So then where do you live?
>>
>>721014512
>he needs to be executed then

1. Humbert Humbert is a character in a novel from the 1950's.

2. Even in the novel he died in prison.

Jesus, you fuckers are uncultured. Lolita is a set text for English Literature students in my country.
>>
>>721014541
Jeff dunham was never funny. Kill yourself
>>
>>721014393
LeL incest also is a dad who fuck his 3 year old daugther with his 5" penis
>>
>>721014652

He said before...

>>721012267
>Indonesia
>>
>>721014703
that's wrong on many, many other levels.
>>
>>721014718
me blind
thnx
>>
Cp thread? Tor links?
>>
>>721014779
Yeah I'm from that shitty place called Indonesia
Good thing my family is considered ''rich'' here
>>
>>721014779
>me blind
>thnx

Not quite sure I believe him, but I've never been there so I have no idea.
>>
>>721009701
Suck off this faggot. He definitely recips.
>>
>>721010398
Zero fucking chance. Not in a million years.

No one wants holographic TVs.
>>
>>721010398
What would a 4D TV look like?
>>
File: 1485576381502.jpg (72KB, 512x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485576381502.jpg
72KB, 512x640px
>>721009120
>>
>>721014908
Fuck you, man. I want the dinos in Jurassic Park IX to surround me.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x521px
>ITT "i could totally bang 13yos all day long..... it's only the law stopping me.... that's all... stupid law.."
>>
>>721014947
4D already exists.

It's when you can smell what's on screen.
>>
Have any of you ever been around actual 13 year olds? They're annoying as fuck. It's a bit like the brother/sister fantasy - it's great if you never had to deal with that shit.
>>
>>721010398
Wrong. The Ancient Greeks had voluntary sexual relationships between young boys and older bearded males. This was called Pederasty. "The influence of pederasty on Greek culture of these periods was so pervasive that it has been called the principal cultural model for free relationships between citizens."
>>
>>721015029
unfortunately this is the kind of person that ends up being caught later because the 13 year old mind is weak and easily manipulated
>>
>>721014947
>What would a 4D TV look like?

Probably like the one from the movie Paycheck.
>>
>>721015083
thread's about putting dicks in it...
not engaging it in meaningful conversation...
>>
>>721015083
>Have any of you ever been around actual 13 year olds? They're annoying as fuck.

Confirmed from when I was the same age and dating them. The trouble is that it only becomes obvious with hindsight.
>>
>>721014966
Just another distraction the market will reject and make us wait 10 more years for the engineers to develop 128K GFLOMFGSUHDTV

Check'd however.
>>
>>721015304
>Just another distraction the market will reject

3D TV was a complete waste of time. Major manufacturers have stopped making them now.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/consumer-electronics/audiovideo/3d-tv-is-officially-dead-for-now-and-this-is-why-it-failed
>>
>>721013244
Stop eating Popplers! Stop eating them with honey mustard sauce. Stop eating them with tangy sweet-and-sour sauce. Stop eating the new fiesta Poppler salad. Stop taking advantage of the money-saving 12-pack... Stop enjoying Popplers on the patio, in the car, or on the boat. Wherever good times are had!
>>
>>721010971
>19
>Mature
>>
>>721009496
nice copypasta
>>
>>721015404
>>19
>>Mature

Well, sexually. Not necessarily mentally.

Then again even in middle age most women act like children.
>>
Just post what they all want
>>
>>721015036
Sure, I know that's what they want you to think 4D is, but it's really not. I've been to a "6D cinema" once. It's just a meme name meaning moving seats, spraying shit on you, releasing smell, etc.
>>
>>721009120
Because A, the girls at that age are not fully developed yet. Some of them don't get periods until they're fifteen or over. B, girls at that's age are far too young to understand what intels in a sexual relationship. C, why would someone if your age want a girl of thirteenth who still thinks about unicorn and rainbows? It seems like it's more about power.
>>
>>721015304
Ehh. I still enjoyed 3D while it lasted. It's fun to have, not a necessity, but it's neat for gaming and movies. That's about it.
Granted, VR means 3D is more accessible for gamers, which I fully endorse.
>>
>>721015490
13 is also sexually mature, isn't it? they hit puberty at the age of 8-10.
>>
>>721011591
Replying to that pasta is still a thing then?
>>
>>721015502
>It's just a meme name meaning moving seats, spraying shit on you, releasing smell, etc.

I had a "6D experience" in a porn cinema in Soho one time.

I still get nightmares.
>>
>>721015500
Obey the dubs guys
>>
File: 1461190908760.gif (1MB, 205x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461190908760.gif
1MB, 205x172px
>>721009496

Try not to cut yourself on your own edge there
>>
File: wat.jpg (7KB, 148x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wat.jpg
7KB, 148x120px
>>721010019
how was it edgy
>>721013114
how was that original and halarious comment funny
>>
>>721015589
>SoHo
So what I'm hearing is, some bums stuck it in yours?
>>
>>721015572
>13 is also sexually mature, isn't it? they hit puberty at the age of 8-10.

Debateable. Maturity is not just about physical capability, it is also about knowledge and experience.

The first sex is shitty for exactly this reason. It's got nothing to do with physical ability.
>>
>>721013908
>being this retarded
>>
>>721015703
>So what I'm hearing is, some bums stuck it in yours?

No. Just a lot of sick old fucks wanking off. The smell of the place was something awful.
>>
>>721011618
18 is just the universal age allowance because everyone matures at different paces, get fucking used to it

we cant all slow down because 1 driver crashed his car
>>
>>721015589
What kind of degenerate goes to a porn cinema
>>
File: 1470888772367.jpg (225KB, 682x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470888772367.jpg
225KB, 682x600px
>>721015589
>a "6D experience"
>in a porn cinema
Holy fuck, I can't even begin to imagine what that must've been like.
>>
>>721015789
>6D
So you got a bit of "friendly" fire, eh, champ?
>>
>>721014512
>being literally retarded: the post
>>
>>721015864
>What kind of degenerate goes to a porn cinema

It was just a kind of dare with me and my mates. We thought it would be funny, but it was just fucking pathetic and sad.

Went drinking after. Much better idea.

London would be great if it wasn't for all the fucking niggers / sand niggers and mudslimes.

Fuck em all.
>>
>>721015907
>So you got a bit of "friendly" fire, eh, champ?

Nope. Stayed well away from the smelly old fucks.
>>
File: fairuz_dibba.jpg (57KB, 700x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fairuz_dibba.jpg
57KB, 700x468px
>>721015986
>London would be great if it wasn't for all the fucking niggers / sand niggers and mudslimes
Word is London has a pretty nice number of brown escorts and hookers, though.

Although I guess they aren't just waiting around street corners to grab customers.
>>
>>721016154
>Although I guess they aren't just waiting around street corners to grab customers.

No, they leave cards in telephone boxes with burner phone numbers.

Phone companies cancel the phones, but they are up and running with new cards and numbers within hours.

Still. Who wants to pay good money for some whores smelly hole.
>>
because sex is bad
and i dont like it, therefore you shouldnt be allowed to do it
>>
>>721016434
>because sex is bad
>and i dont like it, therefore you shouldnt be allowed to do it

Permavigin. Are you a wizard yet Harry?
>>
>>721015712
By that logic people shouldn't have sex until they're 30
>>
>>721009120
>modern society
Actually modern society doesn't
>>
>>721016936
>15y in my country
Nice
>>
>>721017040
You don't know how this shit works, do you?
>>
>>721017172
They have to consent, what's there not to "know"? Or do their parents have to allow it?
>>
>>721017356
>They have to consent, what's there not to "know"? Or do their parents have to allow it?

Age of Consent.

The word says it all.
>>
>>721016936
It's not so simple in Germany, between 14 and 18 it's not directly a crime, the younger party has to actually file a complaint with the police. Although I think the parents can also do it. So basically the age of consent becomes 18 because in every other case you can get seriously fucked.
>>
>>721016936
I'm off to Greenland!
>>
>>721013675
And the toddlers that ovulate early?
>>
>>721016936
>Germany's AoC is 14
No wonder muslims are flooding the place.
>>
>>721017475
>It's not so simple in Germany, between 14 and 18 it's not directly a crime, the younger party has to actually file a complaint with the police. Although I think the parents can also do it. So basically the age of consent becomes 18 because in every other case you can get seriously fucked.

Since women can do this at any age it makes consent meaningless.
>>
>>721016936
Greenland isn't part of europe you fucking tool.
>>
>>721011591
> You're probably a NEWFAG
OK, I laughed my ass off.
>They know only their selfish, sexual gratification
So you imply that any sex with a minor is rape, because?..
>>
>>721017606
Isn't it essentially Denmark's colony or something like that?
>>
>>721017606
Neither is Turkey, but it's on the damn map.
>>
>>721017579
Well it sort of is. As a man no matter what, the second an accusation is thrown at you you're basically quilty.
>>
File: DONTCHECKTHATSHIT.gif (654KB, 270x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DONTCHECKTHATSHIT.gif
654KB, 270x180px
>>721017606
>being this retarded
>what is geography

Its in the same area so they included it in the map.
Turkey is not in EU
A lot of smaller countries are not in the EU
But that is not a political map.

Fuck off retard
>>
>>721017606
>Greenland isn't part of europe you fucking tool.

Though physiographically a part of the continent of North America, Greenland has been politically and culturally associated with Europe (specifically Norway and Denmark, the colonial powers, as well as the nearby island of Iceland) for more than a millennium
>>
>>721009120
Dare I say Christianity has turned into a savage system where we blame everything on woman because humans are able to forget what's important to them.
>>
>>721017172
learn to read and understand
>>
>>721017356
In most countries it is restricted for them to fuck over 18 year olds.
>>
>>721017905
Kek this is why things are so bad right now. People are fighting truth.
>>
>>721017934
>In most countries it is restricted for them to fuck over 18 year olds.

Try that again. Preferably in English this time....
>>
>>721017934
>>721017934
>>721017994
>>
>>721009120
is this serious
>>
>>721017994
>olds
Try to read
>>
>>721011627
This gif always give me the chills..
>>
>>721017808
THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EU AND EUROPE YOU FUCKING SANDNIGGER GET THE ROPE
>>
File: IMG_1768.jpg (105KB, 500x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
105KB, 500x361px
All this muslims ITT
Follow the suicide bombers
>>
>>721018052
>Try to read

I did. It reads as "Under 18's may only fuck over 18's", which is clearly retarded.

Just like you matey.
>>
>>721018162
Check out hocked on phonics
>>
>>721018162
Ever heard of the word restricted jamal
>>
File: u0BGa2s5S2AAuO3J.png (139KB, 424x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u0BGa2s5S2AAuO3J.png
139KB, 424x470px
>>721018109
Anon you seem to have quoted the wrong person
I ain't no sandnigger
>>
>>721018285
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>721011642
Unless he's on some metab8
>>
>>721017900
Kill women like sandniggers but keep their women
>>
>>721018220
>Check out hocked on phonics

Bullshit American bollocks.

Try fucking ENGLISH.
>>
>>721018359
Ok check out Jamal the Impaler and his island of cucks xd
>>
File: gj.jpg (95KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gj.jpg
95KB, 1024x714px
>>721009496
im wif you, anon
>>
>>721018404
omg he agreed with an anti pedo waaah waaah kill him oh right I cant because Im a virgin fat neckbeard like 90 % of this board and wouldn't do shit
>>
>>721009496
Sorry I can't agree with this.
You'll find the majority of pedo, gene or ephebo's are actually decent people. They have sexual attractions that they mentally can not help. Almost like (dare I say it...) Someone who is homosexual. They understand that it's socially unacceptable. However it is child molesters who are the culprits. Not every pedo is a child molester and not every child molester is a pedo. Some one who abuses children or even adults is already in preposition to act on their urges because they are fucked up regardless. Pedo's have a mental state they can not help but just like a 'normal' person they wouldnt act on those urges the same way an adult who fancies another person wouldn't just go out and rape another person.
>>
>>721018472
SHUT UP I WOULD BREAK YOUR NECK LIKE THE FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE COME TO FRANCE TO MY HOOD AND WE WILL FUC YOU UP HAAHAHAH
>>
>>721010397
Depends on the country you're in. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 58





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.