[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary Clinton and her husband are still roaming free.... didnt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 3

Hillary Clinton and her husband are still roaming free.... didnt they have involvement in child sex slavery? They definatley have ties to ISIS and the rothschilds, but not it seems they are demonic and have been enslaving mankind for almost 30 years. Someone come forward and expose all the pedophile rings across the country including the hollywood elite! Oh wait they already tried. Start naming names!
>>
>>720742130
The pizza gate stuff was bullshit lol it was just some conspiracy started by bored reddit neckbeards
>>
>>720742664

Look up pedophilia rings in hollywood. Theres a number of actors who claim that they were molested and photographed. Much worse goes on among the political elite
>>
>>720742130
So it would see either there is a massive conspiracy comprising many thousands of complacent and reasonably trustworthy people, or you're a shithead who spends too much time reading kooky ideas on the internet. Hmm... Wonder which is more likely...
>>
>>720743629

Are you denying the existance of child sex slavery in america?
>>
>>720743935
So it's the latter. Good to know!
(Of course I'm not; silly-billy)
>>
>>720742664
>>720743629
Pizzagate is real do not let mass media control your thoughts
>>
>>720742130
dude is that fucking bismuth!

you've got my attention
>>
>>720744072
Why cant the people we trusted to run our government turn out to be evil satanic fags? It would devistate the credibility of our nation and all the things we have done in the world in the name of good
>>
>>720744349
Give some evidence. Real stuff, too- not your usual circumstantial bullshit or hearsay or anything like that.
Also, fuck off with your nonsense bullshit. Nobody wants to hear it anymore.
>>
>>720742130
Hyperbole aside, if anything takes down the Clintons, it'll be their foundation. And I assure you, it's being looked at.
>>
>>720744557
Did you see the owner of ping pong pizzas instagram?
>>
>>720744557

Corey Feldmen says he got raped. Wont rat on who because he is afraid of retaliation, especially if he cant prove it in court. Which you cant if its been 30 years. The world is cruel and its because of the supression of technology going back since ariostotle
>>
Mention Pizzagate and the thread dies
>>
Fuck Hilary Fuck cnn Fuck society.
#Fucking divide us already
>>
There has been a ban on consciousness stimulation for a reason.
>>
>>720742130
are you high? Clinton is just a shitty corrupt politician. She's not magic.
>>
>>720744905
Corey Feldman has said it was Michael Jackson and other people in Hollywood.

Not sure what that has to do with the Clinton family.

Please cite some actual sources. You can't, can you?
>>
>>720746449
Corey Feldman wasn't a pizza fuck toy
>>
>>720746720
No shit.
>>
>>720746798
But that don't mean Pizzagate is not real.
>>
>>720746449

All child abuse is directly connected even if the actors do not know of eachothers existance. The connection is evil deeds in the name of Satan and self indulgance.
>>
>>720746887
Please cite a reputable source that says the pizza gate is real.
>>
>>720746922
How is all child abuse connected?

Are all robberies connected? Is every case of bribery connected? If not, where is the magical line that separates one connected crime to a not connected one?
>>
>>720746989

Look guy, Pizza gate is called that because of the emails using code words. Whether or not that pizza place in DC is the place to go is unclear. Its a leap.
>>
>>720747259
So...no sources, right?
>>
>>720746989
I study conspiracy theories and studied this one quite a bit. I cannot say it's real, however, there's mountains of circumstantial evidence that indicates SOMETHING creepy is going on. But as of now, no REAL investigators have looked into this...so... it'll fester and fade unless someone with some firepower steps in.
>>
>>720746989
Most of the restaurants he owns have well known symbols for pedophiles.
Putting one pedophile symbol on one restaurant by accident is understanable but multiple symbols on multiple restaurants is a little bit suspicious
>>
>>720747417
You had better hold your breath.
>>
>>720747171

I just told you its connected by self indulgence and Satanic ritual. All robberies are connected because the criminals act to steal for their own prosperity. The reason why drugs are illegal is so there is control over the peoples conciousness. The division amongst people all over the world is due to the fact that we have differences. The truth is that we are not different at all! We just are seperate from eachother, not different.
>>
>>720747473
Please cite a reputable source that says pizza gate is real.
>>
>>720746989
He has taped up children on his instagram.
>>
>>720747567
Please explain these satanic rituals.
>>
When you and your friends getr away with breaking the law for so long, you get confident and feel the need to take risk
>>
>>720747610
Who does? Bill Clinton?
>>
>>720747727

I cant. either they really do believe that they are in communion with satan, or they use the construct to control their subordinates
>>
>>720747610
The owner of ping pong pizza
>>
>>720747871
Why does a dark lord of a malevolent realm need to be involved? Does that make more sense than people just being shitty sometimes?
>>
>>720748034

Because of the nature of the multiverse. The duality of light and dark. It makes sense either way but the truth is that mankind has angels and demons in all culture and im starting to believe that these beings were once mortal and discovered immortality. There is more room in the higher dimension for spirit to reside.
>>
>>720747606
unfortunately there are no reputable sources anymore
everything can be called fake news and discarded
>>
>>720748607
you're...you're a flat earther, aren't you...
>>
>>720748616
Calling everything fake news and believing nothing is exactly as stupid as believing everything anyone says.
>>
>>720747606

A CBS reporter thinks it has substance. But any source we deem reputable has a heirarchy and at the top are people with financial interests in things remaining the same. Just think for yourself if pizza gate was deemed real by the media then the entire world would explode with outrage and doubt about anything American.
>>
>>720748721

No fag im still trying to discover the nature of reality. Im thinking that that the vacuum is the source of all energy and we are 99% vacuum energy
>>
>>720748607
So just to be clear, you don't know if pizza gate is real but you think you understand angels, demons and nature of the multiverse.
>>
>>720748721
Explain to me why the universe is expanding in all directions, speeding up, and its density is remaining the same?
>>
>>720749122

I dont claim to understand, im offering what i think. I do not believe that humanity is NOT meant to understand existance however.
>>
>>720748932
What reporter? Sounds like you have a source to cite. Please do.

>entire world would explode with outrage and doubt about anything American

If this was a real concern, why would these planetary overseers allow Trump to be elected? I'm not saying I give a shit about him being elected, but every continent but Antarctica had huge protests against him. If keeping order was the goal, why isn't Clinton president?
>>
>>720749453
It sounds like you have a lot of opinions and ideas based on nothing, but you feel very strongly about them. In that, you are a very common sort of person.
>>
>>720749738

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-mozilla-002&hsimp=yhs-002&hspart=mozilla&p=ben+swann+pizza+gate#id=1&vid=9cd69b75ab98a8d2c5fb718bdfdf7efa&action=click
>>
>>720749551

Notice how the spotlight is on Trump and not Clinton? See the resignation of the state department people?
>>
>>720749874
Well that took seconds to refute.

http://sgtreport.com/2017/01/ben-swann-penalized-for-his-pizzagate-report-will-return-to-cbs46-on-january-30-after-post-pizzagate-hiatus/

Just because the man on tv said it doesn't make it real, especially when the man on tv has no sources to cite.
>>
>>720750108
Trump is the president, of course the spotlight is on him. Would you really expect it to be different?
>>
>>720750202

He got punished for mentioning pizza gate by citing FBI reports on pedo symbolism and clinton emails
>>
>>720750400
He got punished because what he said was bullshit.

If it was even slightly plausible, wouldn't Trump be beating that into the ground?
>>
>>720750318

The Clintons were accused of nasty illegal stuff and there is still an open investigation on their foundation. The spotlight is now on Trump because he is the president and theres all these accusations about his intentions instead of what hes actually doing. If Trump saw substance to the accusations he would probably make sure he can get any and all evidence before going public with an accusation. Why risk taking a shot and missing?
>>
>>720750530

So instead of firing him they suspended him and gave him a firm no no?
>>
>>720749199
...invisible magic sky poppa????
>>
The reason why any cover up of illegal activity is successful is because the evidence is destroyed and un retrievable. Thats why murderers get away with it if theres no body, and thats why the clintons destroyed all those emails.
>>
>>720748921
im just saying that anyone who disagrees with any source these days will just discard it if they dont agree with it.
its fucked up and wrong, but its sadly true.
so if someone gave you actual data but it came from alex jones or something, you could just say fuck alex jones i dont believe it
>>
>>720749199
we are a virus infecting a cell of an organism so advanced and so vast we can only pretend to understand it.
>>
>>720750749
If Trump saw substance to the accusations he would probably make sure he can get any and all evidence before going public with an accusation.

Are we talking about the same person? He flat out makes up all kinds of things. He wouldn't have been shy about this one thing.

What about the news agencies? Wouldn't fox be all over it? Do you think they haven't used resources to find out if it was true?
>>
>>720751226

Well if the universe is infinity then that is true along with its entirely made of cheese and nothing else.
>>
>>720751230
bruh learn to use the board before posting.
>>
>>720750855
Sure, happens all the time. If it was true, breaking this story would increase their viewership exponentially and by extension, raise their market share and stock price. If it was true, they wouldn't be punishing the golden goose.
>>
>>720751366
>thinks he knows what infinity is.
you sound like a cancer cell trying to explain why it exists.
>>
>>720751383

sensed a newfag did you? So what if i cant triforce.
>>
>>720751486
how about you lurk more before posting. at least a couple days man. fuck.
>>
>>720751477

infinity means anything is possible including red=blue and red= 89

Thats why people belive in multiverse so these things cant happen
>>
>>720751127
We agree somewhat on that front.

If Alex Jones broke a story, I'd sure as shit look at it hard, but I wouldn't dismiss it outright. However, many people would.

The knife cuts both ways. If Huff Post broke a story, many other people would dismiss it as well.
>>
>>720751649
just admit we dont know shit about what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>720751383
Bruh I've been here since noko was a thing bruh
>>
The only way that we can live with certainty in this uncertain world is to develop our spirit, grow our own food, and seek to expand our understanding starting inward then outward
>>
>>720751899
sure kid.
>>
>>720751879

No one does entirely, what makes you different from me besides your unwillingness to use a little imagination?
>>
>>720751976
I turned 36 yesterday, I wish I was a kid :(
>>
>>720752074
i wish you never made it past 35
>>
>>720752074
I'm different than you because I'm not a stalker.
>>
>>720752188
Nah my life is pretty good. Bought a house this year, married, got a job tig welding stainless steel. Might even look into joining the sheet metal workers union. Had a nice ride on my motorcycle and an drinking a five year old bourbon county stout tonight while watching a movie on my 65in 4k tv. Could be worse.
>>
>>720752479
i said I wish, not you wish
poor reading comprehension for such an old man
>>
>>720752188

You believe in wishes fag?
>>
>>720752585
Some things go with old age. It's ok. I could be spending my time being a bitter young butt hole on the internet.
>>
>>720742130
if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

lets make pedophilia great again
>>
>>720752749
I dont know if you know this but I'm not any of the people you are responding to. they came out of the woodwork just to talk shit to you.
>>
>>720752636
hey fuck you! my mommy says theyre real!!!!
>>
>>720752913
Finally someone with his head on straight.
>>
>>720753022
wishes came from prayer which may be real
>>
>>720753004
Saul Goodman
>>
While I don't agree with your Pizzagate conspiracies, I agree that Hilary Clinton deserves to be the fucking loser bitch she is
>>
File: youwut.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
youwut.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
>>720753191
>>
>>720753333

they are not my conspiracies, they are ours to determine and investigate and more importantly know
>>
>>720742130

oh no its retarded
>>
>>720753538

pretty funny. thanks for not assuming my gender
>>
>>720753537
pizzagate is goofy as shit. /pol/ can be entertaining as fuck but never believe a word they say. Well besides the fact that all media conglomerates in the united states are all owned by jews. that ones true.
>>
>>720742130
You really need to stop drinking that Flint tap water.
>>
>>720748607
Youre high aren't you?
>>
>>720744754
What about it?
>>
File: 1457392321092.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457392321092.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
>>720742130
>definatley
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.