[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAY IT we are all here for you.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 22

File: say it.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
say it.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
SAY IT we are all here for you.
>>
>>720683146
i want to die.
>>
>>720683407
same
>>
>>720683466
same
>>
>>720683518
same
>>
>>720683559
>>720683559
Same
>>
>>720683719
Same
>>
>>720683407
same
>>
>>720683719
Same
>>
>>720683719
Samefag-ception
>>
C-c-combo breaker!
>>
>>720683407
>>720683466
>>720683518
>>720683559
>>720683719
>>720683822
death is easy,
why?
>>
>>720683989
You're not dead, how would you know? Faggot.
>>
>>720683911
same
>>
>>720683989
sadly it isn't easy.
>>
File: ultragoth.jpg (50KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
ultragoth.jpg
50KB, 992x558px
>>720683146
>>720683146

I've had a fucking ace university graduation, with honors, searched for a job, applied for gov support, months pass, they tell me I get none. Apply for emergency social support, dad earns too much, get none. At 29, my gov tells me to drain my parents like a fucking leech, before they'd give me anything. I can't even apply for housing support. I'm fucking jobless for the last three months, constantly looking for jobs I could do well with my degree, nothing. I'm fucking angry as fuck and it's eating me up.

thx
>>
>>720684199
its easiest than other options
>>
>>720683911
same
>>
>>720684351
it really isn't. it takes a lot of desperation and suffering to get past your survival instinct. not to mention that if you don't have easy access to guns it can be tough to find a reliable method.
>>
i want her to love me
>>
>>720683407
same
>>
File: 1479542255810.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1479542255810.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
>>720684534
Me too /b/ro I just stayed up for 26 hours trying to help her through a break up just for her to go and date some nigger.
>>
>>720683146
Peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches aren't that good
>>
>>720683146

I don't WANT to die, but I think killing myself is my only option.

My gf, family, and few friends still love me, but I'm facing 15 years in fed prison followed by decades of probation and a life time on the sex offender registry...

trumped up cp charges.
>>
>>720684702
I'm sorry to say it like that, but you are a cuck
>>
It is noon on a Sunday morning and I am pretty drunk. I'm about to leave to make mistakes with a coworker, and I know it's a mistake, but I cannot help myself. Just like I cannot help myself to more booze. My life is a goddamn mess, and it's become this vicious circle where I drink because my life is a mess, but my life is a mess because I drink.

I'm at the point now where it seems like nothing really matters, and I should probably just kill myself and get it over with instead of slowly dying from liver failure, but I also cannot be bothered to do that. Fuck.
>>
IM BLACK!
>>
I can't stop posting god damn bananas!
>>
File: 1xPrZVu.jpg (29KB, 448x194px) Image search: [Google]
1xPrZVu.jpg
29KB, 448x194px
I need to start studying, I haven't been doing anything other than being lazy and playing games all of today.
>>
I want to tell her to just fuck off, but we've been friends for to long, and all our shared friends would think I'm the asshole
>>
Donna, I want to fuck your brains out and marry you.
>>
>>720683146
I love him...ohh an the typical i want to die too
>>
>>720685549
U know what they say...its one or another between a rope and a bottle. M8 life is shit but look humans still exist. Fck life just get trough this. Best of luck
>>
I want my girlfriend to spend more time with me, however if i keep asking she might think im clingy as fuck.
>I'm at the point in my life where i want a hug and kiss every morning when i leave for work.
>>
Sometimes I fall asleep listing to Nickelback. My dreams usually end with me jumping off a cliff to escape the lyrics
>>
>>720686424
Just don't do it in a clingly way. Take your kiss and hug before you go and if she questions it just say something romantic man.

Don't make it seem clingy make it seem manly.
>>
>>720684293
what profession are you looking for?
>>720685091
welp, it's not over, I know someone with cp charges but they were let free after a little while
>>720685933
burn in hell
>>720685986
who cares what people think? just say it, not 'fuck off' but phrase it in a different way
>>720686424
it's worrying that she doesn't kiss and hug you before work, mention it to her subtly
>>
I seem to have issues with doing what I know I'm supposed to and it bothers me (like looking for work better than the crappy place I have, cleaning more often than "when I can't even stand it" , getting up at a proper time etc.)
>>
>>720683146
I just want someone to fuck me and cum in my ass
>>
>>720687379
I'm in the same situation as you man, you need to find some motivation to get out of this dreadful loop.
>pic related
>>
>>720687200
>what profession are you looking for?

i'm an illustrator and musician. laugh as much as you want.
I've had all kinds of jobs, worked for the ministry several times,
worked at theater stages on the construction of stages,
given workshops, given classes in school, worked at a museum,
illustrated books, edited videos, written music,
several gigs etc.
the government is treating freelancers like the scum of the earth.
you typically don't have a pension, pay low taxes because of the low income and your bank account is at a constant low.
>>
>>720687200
>let free after a little while

there is no parole in American Federal Prislon, only "good time."

I'd still be facing 12-13 years.

Plus, it never ends. My face and address will be online forever and I'll be a sociall pariah. When the average Americunt hears "cp" they just assume you're a vicious child molester..
>>
>>720688275
I'm not laughing, if I didn't take this route for me I would've attempted to be an artist as well. I hope it all works out for you, I know things may be shit now but one day you'll find a dream job for yourself and say "the wait was worth it, I'm happy now"
>>720688363
hmm well that's hard, I assume it was something along the lines of saving it or was it just loli? but you're right, nobody will think of something minor.
>>
>>720688533
loli has been legal in America since like 2002.

I asked a girl for a nude, assumed was not a minor...charged with production.

15 year mandatory minimum sentence for a non-contact first time "offense" and no criminal history
>>
Where to start...

Long story short, i cut back all booze and quit all drugs in december, i was even home at new year's eve.
Could say it's because my construction job ceases during the winter, but it wouldn't be true, i always had my ways to get free beers, and even make new friends in the process.

So yeah, i'm eating healthy, three beers/week tops, and all that.

Now though, i'm feeling like i'm going crazy cause of loneliness.
I try to ask old friends to hang out, but they're either working or with gf's or any other excuse, really.

I know i wasn't easy to be around for the first few weeks of not drinking or smoking weed or anything, cause obviously i was tense, but it seems like they've had enough of my shit for good.

Some anons recommended going to gym, and that seems like a good idea, but i barely have enough money for food, and gym passes aren't that cheap, i also don't have any training clothes, so that's gotta wait until i can work again.

It's like i know i'm on the right track now, but i'm still unhappy as fuck.
>>
I hate Trump and I think he is destroying this country but, at the same time, I don't know how to stop it. America isn't really made to give people without power the ability to change things. That is why being poor and having no money is absolutely the worst thing to be because we worship money. I don't agree with some of the protests against Trump because I get the impression it's largely composed of people who don't really have a goal other than to be against Trump. He cannot really be stopped no matter how much anyone protests and at best he does something so fucking retarded he gets himself impeached. Once Trump is eventually out of office, America will still continue to destroy themselves because it's completely obsessed with it's shitty democrat/republican political system. There is zero solidarity to be had in the so called united states if everyone is on edge trying to kill eachother. You got Trump's racist and nazi supporters itching to kill anyone they hate and then you got the people on the otherside that are responding to their dialogue with the same hate. Trump needs to gtfo but America will still be shit no matter what anyone does. I hate everything.
>>
>>720689178
someone I know got in a lot of trouble with the police for saving lolicon and a video of a dude shitting on a baby (which was also counted as cp) as well as pics of actual children but he was around 12 at the time, and some of the girls were actually older than him! He still got some sort of record online and they were meant to wipe it when he reached 18 and there were no other criminal offences from him but they're not so keen to. If he was to say anything about it they're restart the case against him and could end up in him getting prosecuted even more
>>
Why do we exist
What happens after death
Why is op a fag
>>
File: 1475314607458.png (299KB, 714x574px) Image search: [Google]
1475314607458.png
299KB, 714x574px
I am a piece of shit that can't stop wasting time on useless things like browsing 4chan and playing games instead of studying. I don't know how to stop and motivate myself instead to do work
>>
>>720689395
must suck being a pussy liberal faggot
>>
I cheat on my wife.
I average 1 fuck buddy at a time. The side relationship last about 3-9 mobths. I rarely go 3 months without a side fuck. After each one I tell myself "okay, that was the last time.", But that's never what happens.
>>
>>720690103
Back to /pol/ nazi wannabe.
>>
>>720688533
>I'm not laughing ...

thanks man.
others are worse off, as I see.
>>
File: 1474731993488.png (76KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1474731993488.png
76KB, 500x331px
Im gay. I like cute boys.
I want to be with cute people and act cute myself but its fucking akward.

I will never come out as gay - feels bad
>>
File: Photo Jan 03, 5 26 58 PM (11).jpg (182KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jan 03, 5 26 58 PM (11).jpg
182KB, 750x1334px
I miss this girl :/
>>
File: 1479331732389.png (273KB, 517x396px) Image search: [Google]
1479331732389.png
273KB, 517x396px
>>720690023
start with little things, and don't go at full force for the first few times, that'll only discourage you from starting the next time, remember, your goal is to form a habit, not to get everything done forever right now.
>7 am
>woke up
>feel like shit
>i'm gonna drink my coffee, with a cigarette, take a huge dump, and clean my room
>dusting, vacuum, putting things in their places
>room's organized, feeling better
>forget "timing" your studying, that'll only result in you checking the clock every 30 sec
>instead, set goal by pages
>start with for example 10 pages, then you can check on w/e you want, then 20 pages, then how much you feel comfortable with.
>same for next day, except a bit more productivity, not much, just a little, each day.
>force yourself to do it EACH day, that's very important
>no you don't deserve a day off
>only skip if you're doing being productive another way, for over 10 hours that day.
>if you're feeling really down, do pushups/situps/crunches, to get the blood flowing
>also if you're still such a faggot you skip a day, burn 20$ worth of your money. You heard it right, you don't deserve that.
>>
>>720690951
California?
Is so, we can somehow trade contact info. Who doesn't want a cute gay friend?
>>
>>720690951
Why not? If you will be hurt ( or worse ) then I get it. If not, then you owe it to yourself to come out and be the real you.
>>
I've recently began trying to be social and outgoing with people on Facebook. Like messaging people and liking their stuff.

I remembered I'm not very likable and have zero personality, and I have to commit to my education and career goals. People in the career path/field of study/discipline that I am pursuing have a tendency to experience more paranoia and loneliness than others.

This is why I kind of want to be outgoing, social, and have friends while I still can, but I'm not even sure if it's a good idea. The same goes for a lot of my hobbies and favorite places and sites.
>>
I think I'm a closeted racist
I have some friends that are black and I even have a black gf, but I think that other races are fucking retarded for the way that they act/think
>inb4 go back to /pol
>>
i hate every single woman and non-white race and hope they all die but can't say it in public cause of political correctness
>>
It really fucking pisses me off that I will never be able to brutally murder and dismember Cara Delevingne with an Axe. I think about doing it every second of my life and just knowing that it will never happen really makes me angry.
>>
>>720685549
Quit. Tell your employer you have a problem and get them help you into rehab. Chances are they're concerned about your well-being, even if you're not.
>>
>>720687761
But are you cute tho?
>>
>>720689296
You just gotta fill your time with new activities. Most communities have free shit going on. Go volunteer somewhere or something. Try new things, meet new people.
Keep it up bro sounds like you've worked hard to get to where you're at.
>>
>>720683146
girl made me listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSIR210mRg

>what did she mean by this?
>>
>>720683146
I just started methadone maintenance 2 weeks ago and can't stop doing heroin on top of it.
>>
>>720683146
A puppy died in my care. Lost its head.
>>
i fucked a girl with herpes last night. I think im starting to fall for her.
>>
>>720683146
Im 29 my wifes sister (16) wants to fuck. We did make out on couple of occasions. Wtf do i do?
>>
>>720692058
Doesn't that mean you have the herps too now?
>>
>>720692186
how is this even a question? obviously you don't fuck your wifes sister... especially not if she's underage.
>>
>>720692273
i hope not i used a condom
>>
>>720692186
I have to know, how does everyone here get into these fucked up statutory rape situations?
>>
>>720683146
i'm an Alabama nigger and I wanna be free!
>>
I literally cant tell if im retarded or not
>>
>>720691993
How the fuck did a puppy get decapitated on your watch?
>>
>>720683146
I'm going to a party next Sunday, no parents.

Any tips?
>>
>>720691178
cheers man it really helped me, I think you're right in that I need to get myself in a habit. In other schools I never needed to study or do much homework, it was all play. Now I'm in college I'm getting my ass whopped and still don't do enough studying as I could be. Thanks for all of your advice and I'll do just that. Very helpful
>>
>>720683146
My gf is a cunt. Spent an evening in the company of her family that I detest, keeping quiet because they all shout over each other. The one time I pipe up during a brief period of silence, I got a round of fucks because apparently I talked over her, when the fucking cunt wouldn't bollock anybody else that shouted over her.
Fuck her, fuck her family, fuck this shit. I should just ditch the bitch and be fucking done with it. I bet if she could cuck me, she would. Cunt.
>>
>>720692365
they don't.
>>
I am part of the KKK
>>
Every fucking time I talk to a girl, 2-3 days later they will stop talking to me for no reason at all. Idk if I'm boring, overwhelming, retarded... but happened to me with 3 girls just in 2017
>>
>>720684956
Grilled cheese is superior
>>
>>720692532
The mother ate it. This happened last night. Kind of fucked me up despite already being fucked up
>>
File: Snapchat-2824468141017775398.jpg (373KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2824468141017775398.jpg
373KB, 1080x1920px
>>720685849
Me too,don't be a nigger
>>
>>720683146
I only have one friend and im not sure she likes me that much
>>
Fuck you mom
>>
Stop already with the insecurities. Fear and loathing is a waste of time. Stand up, go into the bathroom and look in the mirror and tell yourself "I can do this, I can do anything. I've got this, no matter what. Everything is within me to anything I set my mind accomplishing."
>>
Failed with 4 fucking girls in a row and my grades are shit because no one is motivating me,my family only makes it worse
>>
>>720693717
wow is that supposed to help anyone? just sounds like cringy shit
>>
>>720683146
I actually hate myself. Even when I've changed my body I still hate myself.

i love you guys
>>
>>720693224
I mean, atleast girls talk to you friend, just text them some chad shit time to time im sure they'll stay around then
>>
i want to kill my ....
>>
>>720694135
>>
>>720693800
>Failed with 4 fucking girls in a row
>my grades are shit because no one motivates me

Bro, you are in school, what do you expect, to find your soul-mate? The concept of a soul-mate doesn't even exist, just live alone like the rest of us fuckheads.

Also, motivate yourself, retard. If your "old" enough to date, your old enough to encourage yourself.
>>
File: 1480143146634.jpg (30KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480143146634.jpg
30KB, 375x500px
>>720691211
not in the US, sorry.

>>720691237
Its more being afraid of how people i know will react. I just...idk...i dont want everyone to know but at the same time i want people to know.
Eugh. Its just so stupid.
>>
File: ,,,.png (79KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
,,,.png
79KB, 198x380px
>>720694135
>>
I'm fucking one of my friends wives and she is one dirty bitch.
>>
I fucking hate my life 20 yo male and want to fucking die
>>
>>720683146
>be me
>43
>been married twice
>have always lived with a wife or gf
>get divorced 3 years ago
>buy my own house
>live alone for 4-5 months, little bro moves in
>he's filthy...throws dentil floss in the toilet..washes his receipts...leaves the place a mess
>finally throw him out
>finally living alone
>long time friend moves in
>the fucker is a fucking slob...spills shit and doesn't clean it up...cooks nasty ass food and makes the house smell like a fart...drives in my grass...parks in my grass. i point out all this shit to him and he plays dumb
>why can't i just have 1 solid fucken year solitude??????
>>
Dose love exist? I want to believe I'll find something that I love for more then sex and convenience sake

I have never seen anyone in love and I feel like I want some big movie romance but I don't know if Love really exists out there for anyone or especially me at least

I don't even have family love why do I deserve to be loved by anyone
>>
I'm a 20yo, 260 pounds fatass and during the last regular check up my doctor told something is wrong with my body due to I'm too fucking fat and I'm going to die if I don't lose weight now. The problem is I don't even feels like living anymore. There are nothing to keep me going. Yeah I losed weight, now what? Am I going to be happy? Am I finally going to success on something? No. I'm still that piece of shit I used to be. I tried to change, but I failed, in less than 2 weeks, I gave up on my diet and exercise. I tried to change my attitude towards life, but I ended up being depressing again. I just want the doctor to shut up so I won't feel guilty. I just wanna die peacefully.
>>
>>720694711
Then live in solidarity
>>
File: 6_online.jpg (86KB, 399x899px) Image search: [Google]
6_online.jpg
86KB, 399x899px
Found a friend of mine from HS set on here. Seems like she's an amateur pornstar for free. What do?
>Pic related
>>
>>720694764
trying...people keep reaching out to me for help and i can't say no
>>
>>720694776
what do???? post her nudes....that's what do
>>
>>720683146
I want to work with technology in some way for my career but learning Java has been one of the most difficult things I've ever done in my life. none of it clicks for me and none of it makes sense. everything else I've learned in my life up till this point has made at least a little bit of sense; hell, I'm learning Japanese right now and that's been a cakewalk compared to Java.

how am I going to survive in this industry with only incredibly base-level knowledge of a central aspect of the industry?

thinking about maybe just ending it all to quit while I'm ahead.
>>
I just want you back. I'm still not even sure why you left. You told me you just wanted to be alone and that you were depressed. It's so hard to believe you. I've been told that before and it was all a lie. I just hope you're doing better if it was the truth. I hope you don't forget about me and I hope we might be able to talk again sometime. That's all, I just want to be able to talk to you again..
>>
File: IMG_2414.jpg (94KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.jpg
94KB, 750x718px
I can't remember being happy....
>>
>>720683146
I wish you young snowflakes would suck it up. You are not special. Your opinions only matter to you and are not fact. Life is compromise. Divorce is bullshit and way too easy. Get a job, that doesn't mean follow your dream. It means get a paying job and be productive. You can't have it all and you have to fight to have anything. Nothing of value is free. Graduate high school, get married, have kids, stay married, and just be a good person. Leave other people alone, don't try to make them believe or feel the same as you. Handle YOUR business. Be responsible for YOURSELF. STOP blaming others for your failures. Believe in your country and what it stands for and be glad you don't live in Afghanistan.
>>
>>720696076
>get married, have kids, stay married,

yikes
>>
>>720683146
I thought about raping my ex and kinda liked it, and that scares me.
>>
>>720696076
Please dont be mean
>>
>>720683874
same
>>
I want to make clear that it is not the same anymore. That he lost me. The love is gone and the butterflies have died a long time ago. I still like him, as a friend, but not as a lover anymore.
Though he is special to me and I still care, the future I used to see of us together is now gone.
>>
Please, /b/, help me find a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself AND also pays the bills.
>>
>>720683146
fuck god for creating me
>>
>>720696401
are you a boy or girl?
>>
>>720683146
I want to fuck my 6 year old sister without consequence
>>
>>720696555
I'm a girl
>>
It get it off your chest now
>>
>>720696298
>>720696618

we all want a lot of things, anons. pack that shit in. it's not weird to have those thoughts but it's not okay to even entertain the idea of acting on them, you know?
>>
>>720693224
Are you an interesting person? Do you have any of your own hobbies or passions? Do you have views and convictions? If you don't your probably just not interesting after a few conversations. Or you need to find someone similar with yourself.
>>
>>720696618
Just dont.
You will be fine.
>>
I fucking HATE my fat wife - but I have to endure the slag because of our child.
Fuck her and her obese arteries!
>>
>>720696737
ah thank you so much, it feels good to have someone talk to me about it. ive done nothing but that. ill be going uni in 2 months so ill finally leave that poor girl alone
>>
>>720683146
I want to date my 3rd cousin.
>>
>>720685549
exactly the same but I'm going to fuck a waitress
fucking booze man
>>
>>720692537
>tips?

Yea, you must be 28 years old to browse 4chan.
>>
My wife had no sex drive so I compensate by posting her pics on b and jerking off.
>>
>>720697006
18*
>>
>>720697008
You and me both, anon
>>
>>720697041
28 souds better.
>>
I FUCKING LOVE DUCKS
>>
>>720696837
Isn't that ironic, I'm female and in the same situation. The shit we do for our children.
>>
>>720696618
Anon, dont know if this is a troll, but ive been in ur position once. My life right now is okay, but ive been through a lot of shit because i acted on my impulse.
>>
>>720683146
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>720697087

Nice knowing I'm not alone. Still sucks.
>>
>>720696215
Yea, thats how this whole thing works. Unless you think the world needs more fucked up kids from fatherless homes. I don't know if you have noticed but its not really working out. It can tough and there are toxic examples where divorce is a better option but on the whole it is destroying the fabric of society.
>>
>>720697190
Is her well being worth my life?
Would it then not be better just to end it?
I have no future either way - darkness would be just as welcoming.
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me, I don't understand why and it's tearing me apart right now. I haven't slept or eaten in two days and I feel like absolute shit.
>>
I sharted
>>
>>720696298
Seek professional help. NOW.
>>
>>720689395
Negro, please...
>>
Why wont she fucking commit? For fuck sake. Try to be direct with her and all i get is straight avoidance. Its fucking retarded and im out
>>
>>720684293
Why don't you just take a shittier job? Would it really be worse than the situation you are in?
>>
My girlfriend is a fucking cunt, but down to fuck 24/7.

That's a difficult trade off
>>
>>720697344
I have no answer anon - none at all
>>
>>720697316
no, I mean you lost me at get married and have kids. the world doesn't need more people and having a kid is like deliberately handicapping yourself
>>
https://lichess.org/5EKjiZvu
Someone interested in a game of chess?
>>
>>720697375
You need to stop blaming yourself right now.
Whatever she thought or did has NO relevance.
Move the fuck on. Girls are empathic voids,
>>
>>720684525
you don't need to have easy access. If you really want to die, is it so hard to get a gun then? You've got nothing to lose, steal or get mixed up with shady peeps
>>
>>720697475
Just hate fuck her 24/7
>>
>>720697520
That so true it's scaring...
>>
I just want someone to hold me again.

I miss him, I miss him so much. I just want his arms wrapped around me one last time...

Cade, if you're out there... I still love you, even after all the fights, even after all the distance, even after all the mean words. I just hope you love me too...
>>
>>720685091
use 15 years to improve yourself, then move abroad
>>
I finally have the life i've always wanted, but i don't want it anymore. it's too good to be true, and the sneaking suspicion that the fucking carpet is going to get pulled out from under me keeps me awake at night.
>>
>>720697190
Don't hate her, fix her. Find your balls and tell her to loose weight. Start today, throw out all the shit food in your house. Be a fucking man, you think a fat, probably lazy, I'm guessing 35+ woman is going to be able to replace you? She knows DEEP down shes very lucky your still there. Now abuse that power. If you think she will withhold pussy just some strange or hookers.
>>
>>720685942
careful, that's how I dropped out
twice
>>
>>720696076
Please don't speak of common sense and personal responsibility, you hate speech monster!
>>
>>720697688
why did you skip the first part of the post?
>>
>>720690476
why
>>
>>720697683
Nihilistic views?
>>
amateur porn is best porn
>>
>>720691178
Useful but maybe have some more tips?
>>
>>720697520
The future world and you will need adjusted and educated people more than ever. Do you want to be governed and cared for by these debilitated snowflakes. Do you want them making decisions for you in 25 years. I fucking don't. I want a future that contains people I had a direct hand in molding, who will have my values and interests at heart. And kids are not a handicap, they are the ultimate motivator.
>>
>>720691284
what field of study? CS?
>>
>>720683874
Same
>>
>>720698145
RAR I'm an evil racist sexist everyist and I'm coming right for you!!!
>>
>>720698475
this worldview only works if you think you're right and everyone else is wrong though
>>
>>720683146
I just woke up and I had a nightmare where global warming was extremely advanced and my city looked like Venice but with no electricity, cell phone service, or government. Somehow, I knew that the entire planet was in a similar situation, not just the coasts (dreams don't have to make sense.)

So yeah, that sucked. I hope we don't end up that bad.
>>
>>720695052
what exactly are you struggling with?
>>
I want to die, but I don't want to hurt everyone I'll leave behind. I'm on a one year mission to make sure as many people as possible want nothing to do with me ever again, and as for my family... it'll look like an accident so they don't feel extra bad.
>>
>>720696298
I think it's just anger but you should talk about it with someone if the thought becomes intrusive or if you're starting to plan it.
>>
>>720697469

I apply for shittier jobs already, most are gone. Plus I have an inflamed ligament strain on my left foot, so I can't even take catering shit jobs or others. I'm pretty fucking upset that my government let's a university graduate hang in the air with no support whatsoever, while refugees get the Euro shoved up their asses in bundles.
>>
>>720693417
Just had a grilled han and cheesr
>>
>>720691284

>thinks being outgoing and social is sitting on the computer giving people likes on Facebook.

Just, wow...
>>
>>720699110
well that's the issue: I'm struggling with basically everything. I don't even know where to start. whenever I'm stuck on a term I google it and the answer contains five more jargon terms I need to google.

like, I can print shit and I can use relational operators and I can define variables and maaaaaybe on a good day I can use a scanner to get input. everything else is just completely beyond me for the time being.

I have an assignment that requires me to take data from a .txt file and sort it in a variety of ways, using a bunch of ifs and elses and all that shit and I just wish I could sit down with someone who knows programming well and could talk me through it.

I feel like once I got a foothold of basic knowledge down I could move on from there but I just don't have that yet.
>>
I told everyone that I'm okay and they don't have to worry because I won't do anything stupid. The only problem is I really just want to end it all, I feel like a failure and a loser. At this point I just want to quit. I don't want to care anymore but I do. I want to die.
>>
>>720683146
I miss my bf from 4 years ago and cant stop thinking about him
>>
>>720698458
I have a tip, if you want to study, go somewhere other than your place to do so. A change of scenery may help you focus better. I myself like to study at one of the study rooms in my school. If I'm at home, I'll get distracted.
>>
Traps are, indeed, gay.
>>
>>720698888
I do think I'm right....But you probably think that you are right. Everyone thinks they are right. Thats why I said MY values and interests. The way I can protect them is to teach them to my children. Unlike the left I don't want to force MY values onto YOUR children or YOU. I want you to have your own. If they are the same as mine, great. If not, ok we disagree. I cant imagine anyone who thinks we will need MORE stupid or gender confused people in the future.
>>
>>720699486
that sounds like something I could talk you through. I haven't specifically done that language but I know all the logic behind programming in general
>>
>>720693717

My asshole puckered a little when I read this. You're making this thread uncomfortable and awkward. Please leave
>>
I came into the world unwanted, and I will probably die unwanted.
>>
>>720698548
CJ

>>720699428
what else am I supposed to do?
>>
>>720699486
surely you have tutors watching over your shoulder every lab session? Ask them for help, they're bored.

Sure, it's true, you just have to get past the basic stuff. Are you trying books too? For beginners? Those wouldn't freak you out with the jargon right away. Sure, everything is online, why bother with books, bla bla. But books... books are books. Sometimes they're just better.

And that's coming from a drop out who sucked at Java.
>>
>>720699281
Do you not have insurance? If your medically unable to work you would qualify for help. Or get reeducated in a field that has actual vacancies. And stay with your parents. Your parents surely dont want to throw you out but do want you to progress. Sometimes you have to take two steps back before you take one forward.
>>
>>720695052
Maybe programming is not for you. There are other aspects of the tech field. You could do IT or infrastructure (maintain networks and servers and stuff) or do testing, though that requires some programming as well.
>>
I'm pretty sure I have derealization or something I don't know but I can sense something is wrong with me.
>>
>>720699759
but my room is my safe space. :/

Although I do know this is good advice. Thank you.
>>
>>720683962
1 v 1 me jago only
>>
>>720695052
>>720700325

Maybe it's not for them but they should still try to learn it for the challenge. DO NOT GIVE UP.
>>
>>720699281
Where are you from?

Temp office jobs perhaps?
>>
>>720700373
go to the park ? a lake or something nice and quiet ? school library (im another anon btw not the one youre replying too)
>>
I'll be a millionaire one day, no matter how many years it takes me
>>
>>720699486
Try watching some videos. There are a lot out there, so find one and if it doesn't work for you, try a different one.
>>
>>720700208
I have a textbook by Walter Savitch that's kinda helpful??? it's like 5 billion pages long but is a little better than every answer on StackOverflow combined so that's nice

and there is a lab instructor but he is very unhelpful. he doesn't speak good english and whenever I ask him "hurr durr how do I declare this variable?" he just goes "oh you just have to declare that variable" and I'm like welp

>>720699791
thanks for the offer but I'll probably get it soon enough.
>>
File: ilka10142010 (466).jpg (28KB, 194x385px) Image search: [Google]
ilka10142010 (466).jpg
28KB, 194x385px
I still miss her and will never stop being in love with her
>>
>>720700846
Josh?
>>
I am so glad I'm white
>>
/b/ros I just ate an entire bag of Doritos and about to watch the NHL all star game.

My life is a joke
>>
>>720701068
Fag
>>
I'm actually a 13 year old summerfag
>>
>>720701068
There is like 3 billion of em....move on!
>>
>>720701196
don't worry, anon. we were all newfags at one point.
>>
>>720701193
Get a hands on hobby.
>>
>>720700242
I wouldn't want to be a burdon on them, plus I've just moved to a new flat in November. job center fucked me over badly, because they've said I "didn't have a job for the past year" –wrong, but well fuck me, right? I was all concentrating on my last year and the degree, taking small jobs occasionally that don't show up officially.

>>720700787
I've been applying for office jobs for of January, no replies yet. I've lost two months, not knowing that shit would turn ugly. I didn't start applying until late December. One after another, the application for temporary support was rejected.
>>
>>720701266
I have but I still miss this one regardless
>>
it's Sunday and i just woke up 40 minutes ago. I hate my life. I hate this town, I've fucked up so many things, and have told so many lies that my stress level is beyond anything it has ever been. 8 months ago i was a full time student, studying hard, working, and i was with a girl who was perfect for me. I freaked out one night, freaked her out, and she broke things off. I'm still in lovee with her and i've fucked everything else up because im depressed. Lost my job because my car broke down and had no way to work, failed out of college because i'm an awful student and the depression killed what little motivation i had. No one knows any of this cause i told people i quit, and i'm faking being a part time student, and around a month ago i started talking to a girl who seemed like she liked me, but then i got jealous when she hung out with her ex, so now she's not talking to me. I hate life, and i just want to start over somewhere new, but i have no money and no resources. My life is fucked.
>>
>>720683146
I WAS NOT TO BLAME, THE RELATIONSHIP DIED BECAUSE OF US BOTH, US BOTH HAVE PARTAKEN IN THAT RELATIONSHIP, SO WE BOTH ARE RESPONSIBLE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO US, FUCK OFF, AND FUCK YOUR VICTIMIZATION, CRAZY WHORE.
>>
>>720701068
I know bud.
>>
The last two years of my life are the biggest mistake I've ever made. I never should have left town. I'm never should've searched for "something more", because it's not there. It never was and never will be. Now I'm stuck in this damn apartmenr, in a city I hate, ina state I hate. No friends. Working nights. No money. I fucked up and everyone thinks I'm doing fine.
>>
>>720700943
Are you a first year? If so, that level of confusion is not bad. I mean, I've seen a lot of people who went from being that confused to being good programmers. Don't be too discouraged, just put in the work.
>>
File: 1480711186447.jpg (1MB, 3000x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1480711186447.jpg
1MB, 3000x1497px
I want to drop out of university and just travel the world. I don't hate my education or the university, I just feel a greater need to travel.

Also I want to fuck my ex girlfriend again. Not get back together, just ram her with the meat hammer.
>>
>>720701428

I feel you man. How did you "freak out" on her?
Maybe you should really dump that town and start new somewhere else. Houses in suburbs are always cheaper. You could start off searching suburbs for cheap housing. Ask friends if they want to join maybe.
>>
>>720700638
>>720700325

oh, and I'll keep trying. just saying it's a real shitshow at present. sucks because I really have nobody to blame but myself, I've zoned out over like 3 lectures in a row now just dicking around on /v/.

I'd love to say I've learned my lesson about paying attention but we'll see if that's actually true at the next one.
>>
>>720701375
They accepted you being a life long burden when you were conceived. Beside don't you think they would want to help you finally succeed? Do you think they would want you to be a life long failure or a short term burden? As a parent I don't think that mentality is possible for responsible parents. Just man up and talk to them like your an adult and that you need their help. Someday they will rely on you.
>>
I've watched porn I feel guilty about and I just feel terrible afterwords. Glad I got that off my chest
>>
>>720701450
It's so easy for people to take the easy way out of it gets them out faster. No matter the expense. Keep your head up. I can't say the truth will always prevail, but if you lose hope, you lose. Stay strong and don't stoop to their level and hopefully karma will bite them in the ass.
>>
>>720683146
I have fucked up everything and regret everything all the way back to Sep. 1 2014. I would like to go back and kill myself on or before that day to spare myself and everyone else lots of pain.
>>
>>720701411
Thats why you can't find a better one. If she was "perfect" you would still have her. There are sooo many great bitches out there. I probably find 1 a year I would keep if I wasn't already married.
>>
>>720683146
A Spider looking alien facefucked me yesterday and i really feel i need to get something out of my chest
>>
>>720701886
yeah, this is my first quarter of programming. well, I took a quarter of HTML and CSS and those made sense just fine, but this is a different best altogether.
>>
>>720701428
Join the Navy or Airforce. See the world, get paid to learn a real skill, and find some structure.
>>
File: 1459821076137.jpg (6KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1459821076137.jpg
6KB, 285x285px
>>720702340
>>
>>720701882
Pack ur shit and move back home.
>>
>>720702091
i wish her the best, being honorable is my best trait as i say, i hope she lives an awesome life and has success in everything, but the universe will do what it has to do!
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.